Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her (77140 Views)

We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army / Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children / Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of FGGC Yauri In Kebbi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by franchasng: 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2022
flexyrule:
My dear Igbos,

Between 2010 to 2011, I was in Mubi, Adamawa state when the boko haram Insurgency started making headlines.

"The locals" then hailed the actions of Mamman Yusuf and his boys, claiming that, it was the Islamic way of sanitizing the corrupt Nigerian system.

Fast forward to 2013, two years after I left the region, Mubi and the neighbouring towns became strongholds for the boko haram insurgents.

This Unknown gunmen, IPOB and ESN you guys are playing with, it is gradually metamorphosing into a regional civil war.
Just like the boko haram Insurgency, it is a war of Igbos against Igbos.

Today, the east that used to be the destination of every Igbo man during the Christmas period is gradually being deserted. Igbos outside the region cannot return home to celebrate Christmas, those at home cannot move around and sleep with their eyes closed again. Someone having the best of life overseas is inciting you people to kill yourselves.

Do not be fooled, the crises going on is a war of Igbos against Igbos, and it doesn't affect the government in anyway. You cannot cut your nose, to spite your face!

Your population is growing smaller, and the region is gradually slipping back into civil war... Just that this time around, it would be a war of Igbos against Igbos.

Thank God you guys know that in this country, we already have more than enough problems, and nobody gives a sh*t about anybody.

The government would just fold their arms and watch you guys kill yourselves...
What is happening in the Southeast has nothing to do with IPOB again, it has more to do with APC dirty politics, after 2023 Presidential elections, you will see things begin to return to normal if APC fails to win the Presidential election.

Wait and see.

The people sponsoring the so called unknown gunmen disguising as Biafra freedom fighters are:

Hope Uzodinma
Hope Uzodinma political foes and rivals
Asari Dokubo hired by Hope Uzodinma
Bola Tinubu men sponsoring the existing insecurity in Southeast to discredit Southeast politicians in APC before the APC Primaries and now Peter Obi to cause disenfranchisement of Igbo voters so Obi wont secure huge votes in SE.

Yes IPOB under Nnamdi Kanu played a role via the formation of ESN...Hope Uzodinma was the major player with other political actors.

It is beyond IPOB and Biafra agitation, Igbos are not fools, God and nature will visit all those involved in the eastern carnage in due time, wait and see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by Belleful: 8:02pm On Dec 29, 2022
Kill her and see war. I pity the innocent people though.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by nedu666: 8:03pm On Dec 29, 2022
Nobody is asking oyiboupdate how he got the info and video b4 anyone else. Is it not strange how esn will commit crime, video it and send it to oyiboupdate. Why not punch, Sahara rep, channels. Why must it be oyiboupdate. The guy even said u must join his whatsapp group to access the video.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by Ojiofor: 8:03pm On Dec 29, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu created a terrorist group to humiliate and kill their own people for his criminal agenda against ndi Igbo.
I pity any Igbo man supporting those heartless demons.How can a people who pretend to fight for our freedom be acting so mindless and wicked against their own?

4 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by Pickmycall: 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2022
They should have showed their power to the army na.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by flexyrule(m): 8:05pm On Dec 29, 2022
franchasng:
What is happening in the Southeast has nothing to do with IPOB again, it has more to do with APC dirty politics, after 2023 Presidential elections, you will see things begin to return to normal if APC fails to win the Presidential election.

Wait and see.

The people sponsoring the so called unknown gunmen disguising as Biafra freedom fighters are:

Hope Uzodinma
Hope Uzodinma political foes and rivals
Asari Dokubo hired by Hope Uzodinma
Bola Tinubu men sponsoring the existing insecurity in Southeast to discredit Southeast politicians in APC before the APC Primaries and now Peter Obi to cause disenfranchisement of Igbo voters so Obi wont secure huge votes in SE.

Yes IPOB under Nnamdi Kanu played a role via the formation of ESN...Hope Uzodinma was the major player with other political actors.

It is beyond IPOB and Biafra agitation, Igbos are not fools, God and nature will visit all those involved in the eastern carnage in due time, wait and see.
You mean, APC is paying Chinedu to kill Emeka, while Ngozi, Ada and Obinna are on social media hailing the activities of Chinedu and his gang?

Wonderful!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by maasoap(m): 8:06pm On Dec 29, 2022
JooEeL:
Oyigbo-update is that you, the terrorist accomplice, hiding behind a 2nd moniker?

Why you dey shame na? cheesy

I dont support this but definitely looks staged though. Man reveals his location as Enugu highway, who does that? Probably a prop to gain publich sympathy before unleashing violence. High level propaganda.

Now questions:

But why do the army keep aiding and abetting fulani herdsmen to grab lands in Enugu, Ondo and Ogun...

Why do the army keep burning markets and houses of the indigenes?

Stop being stupid and foolish. Keeping your mouth shut would have been better for your image.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 29, 2022
phoneport:
Unknown Gunmen’ have kidnapped a lieutenant of the Nigerian Army, PP Johnson, and vowed to kill her.

Watch the video below;
https://twitter.com/StFreakingKezy/status/1608373136910606337?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1608373476166930432%7Ctwgr%5E716e449adea39691dec8c58d39baeaa6831018d0%7Ctwcon%5Es2_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fpoliticsnigeria.com%2Fjust-in-unknown-gunmen-kidnap-female-soldier-strip-and-threaten-to-behead-her%2F
I m heartbroken as I watching the video
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by Ojiofor: 8:08pm On Dec 29, 2022
RestructureNig6:

Your propaganda no dey go anywhere, you can only wail only.
Bloody Muhamedian

You will soon be captured or neutralised.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by Ojiofor: 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2022
RestructureNig6:

You're a zombie

A mörönic terrorist you are.
What you sow is what you will reap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by Nellybest2022(f): 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2022
Very bad.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by SilverOrLead: 8:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
RestructureNig6:

Your propaganda no dey go anywhere, you can only wail only.
Bloody Muhamedian

Ojiofor , this OSU is calking you a Yoruba Muslim .

Well, if they can calk MagicBishop, the creator of Yoruba Muslim meme, a Yoruba Muslim , who are you yamri Sabo dey can't call Yoruba Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by franchasng: 8:20pm On Dec 29, 2022
flexyrule:
You mean, APC is paying Chinedu to kill Emeka, while Ngozi, Ada and Obinna are on social media hailing the activities of Chinedu and his gang?

Wonderful!
What you don't know, you will never understand. Don't worry, nature will take care of all these. Northerners were warned of the repercussions of the 1966 Northern Pogrom, they waved it aside but today, take a look at North, even after holding power for decades and producing the most number of Presidents in Nigeria since end of the civil war, has Northern Nigeria witnessed peace ?

Do you think Boko Haram and Banditry are ordinary?

Sometimes think deep and stop thinking based on tribal-religious and political sentiments.

Nature will take care of all these injustices in due time, wait and see

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by SilverOrLead: 8:21pm On Dec 29, 2022
RestructureNig6 and Ojiofor are doing mini civil war .
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by Ojiofor: 8:22pm On Dec 29, 2022
SilverOrLead:

Ojiofor , this OSU is calking you a Yoruba Muslim .

Well, if they can calk MagicBishop, the creator of Yoruba Muslim meme, a Yoruba Muslim , who are you yamri Sabo dey can't call Yoruba Muslim.

LOL I be Yoruba muslim na grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by sonofElElyon: 8:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
Chidozie4847:
She has been rescued
The story says she was killed
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by Litmus: 8:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
Amspecial:
sad
The fool above my post are u not tired of posting this picture of you and your father fighting?

Weak response but I couldn't help laughing for a long time. I reckon it's because it is an honest response brought about by utter exasperation at a very annoying picture. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by FuckSilly: 8:29pm On Dec 29, 2022
ManishSmith:
The news is somehow funny and looks like a game plan..... anybody can kidnap any lady dress her on army uniform then carry out this carnage..... let the DHQ respond to it first
Yhu ar a FOOL

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by Starzo: 8:29pm On Dec 29, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Story for the gods. Na only the useless Op had access to the said video? Foo1s everywhere
The Link to the video is there. I just watched it on Twitter
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by gotnel: 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2022
flexyrule:
My dear Igbos,

Between 2010 to 2011, I was in Mubi, Adamawa state when the boko haram Insurgency started making headlines.

"The locals" then hailed the actions of Mamman Yusuf and his boys, claiming that, it was the Islamic way of sanitizing the corrupt Nigerian system.

Fast forward to 2013, two years after I left the region, Mubi and the neighbouring towns became strongholds for the boko haram insurgents.

This Unknown gunmen, IPOB and ESN you guys are playing with, it is gradually metamorphosing into a regional civil war.

Today, the east that used to be the destination of every Igbo man during the Christmas period is gradually being deserted. Igbos outside the region cannot return home to celebrate Christmas, those at home cannot move around and sleep with their eyes closed again. Someone having the best of life overseas is inciting you people to kill yourselves.

Do not be fooled, the crises going on is a war of Igbos against Igbos, and it doesn't affect the government in anyway. You cannot cut your nose, to spite your face!

Your population is growing smaller, and the region is gradually slipping back into civil war... Just that this time around, it would be a war of Igbos against Igbos.

Thank God you guys know that in this country, we already have more than enough problems, and nobody gives a sh*t about anybody.

Very unfortunate, what is happening on the streets of South Eastern Nigeria.
How on earth do you turn your weapons on the people you claims to be the one you love and fighting for their freedom?
Something else is going on
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by DispatcherLagos: 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
Starzo:

The Link to the video is there. I just watched it on Twitter
Do you have your personal Twitter?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by Janajack: 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2022
Staged.

Tinubu will never rule this Country, whether his urchins like it or not. An old man, a grandfather cannot rule Nigeria again.

Aso Rock is not a retirement home for old men, Tinubu and Atiku should go and take care of their grandchildren.

History will be made in 2023 when old politicians will be retired from active politics.

Goodbye to Tinubu and Atiku.

God bless President Buhari.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by onuman: 8:41pm On Dec 29, 2022
phoneport:
Unknown Gunmen’ have kidnapped a lieutenant of the Nigerian Army, PP Johnson, and vowed to kill her.

Watch the video below;
https://twitter.com/StFreakingKezy/status/1608373136910606337?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1608373476166930432%7Ctwgr%5E716e449adea39691dec8c58d39baeaa6831018d0%7Ctwcon%5Es2_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fpoliticsnigeria.com%2Fjust-in-unknown-gunmen-kidnap-female-soldier-strip-and-threaten-to-behead-her%2F

Unknown gunmen in the SE are Islamists. They can pretend to speak as much Igbo as they like, hire a few deranged Igbo youths to stand for them in their videos, but the fact remains that the unknown gunmen in the SE are not Igbos behind their activities.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2022
Fulani bandits in the east, are doing their things, but efulefus are blaming it on Biafrans.

Nigeria forces always create operations to be killing Biafran youths.

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by Banhammy717: 8:47pm On Dec 29, 2022
May God restore peace to South East and Nigeria in general.

May God forgive late Ojukwu for this senseless killings

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by Moredanaconquer: 8:49pm On Dec 29, 2022
[quote author=flexyrule post=119528240]My dear Igbos,

The government would just fold their arms and watch you guys kill yourselves...[/quote
Well said
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by Moredanaconquer: 8:50pm On Dec 29, 2022
flexyrule:
My dear Igbos,

Well said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo’s House In Abeokuta On Fire (Photos, Video) / Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully / Did The Oba Of Lagos "Leave His Throne For Buhari" Yesterday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.