Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,729 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her (77143 Views)

We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army / Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children / Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of FGGC Yauri In Kebbi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by TLE900: 8:51pm On Dec 29, 2022
Is this a wise action to take? You kill sisters and brothers in the army. You will deprive your region in future senior officers that should represent your interest. Why wont will have a section heading good positions when you have killed your own brothers and sisters after the rest will japa. This is foolishness of the highest order raise to the power of one million.
phoneport:
Unknown Gunmen’ have kidnapped a lieutenant of the Nigerian Army, PP Johnson, and vowed to kill her.

Watch the video below;
https://twitter.com/StFreakingKezy/status/1608373136910606337?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1608373476166930432%7Ctwgr%5E716e449adea39691dec8c58d39baeaa6831018d0%7Ctwcon%5Es2_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fpoliticsnigeria.com%2Fjust-in-unknown-gunmen-kidnap-female-soldier-strip-and-threaten-to-behead-her%2F

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by 5starMan: 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
In Igbo land, the Nigerian Army controlled by the Fulani and their slaves kill indigenous people and protect the criminal and murderous Fulani herdsmen.
If your blood relative is involved, will you rejoice and not fight back?
I am asking the foolish and wicked hate filled nonentities who litter this forum with their propaganda against peace loving Igbos.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by Donedeal1(m): 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2022
This table you are shaking
By the time this tree begins to bear fruits
Let nobody complain of victimization .

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by Guyman01: 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2022
wwwihy:
Peter Obi, IPOB Candidate will never say anything.

Stop spamming every thread with same picture
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by jaytee01(m): 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2022
YorubarLord:
To think Peter hoe bee has refused to condemn his ibo terrorist brothers tells me all I need to know about that fool. We don't need a terrorist sympathizer anywhere near aso rock, we are still yet to recover from buhari sympathizing with fulani miscreants

To think that stupidity of this level still exists in the world.

Anyway.....no surprise seeing the background.

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by Gbadespet(m): 9:06pm On Dec 29, 2022
At the end of the day,na Igbo dey kill Igbo...
Una go get sense very soon..
I wonder who will give you people presidency or country,set of confuse people called easterners...

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by Evergreen4(m): 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2022
flexyrule:
My dear Igbos,

Between 2010 to 2011, I was in Mubi, Adamawa state when the boko haram Insurgency started making headlines.

"The locals" then hailed the actions of Mamman Yusuf and his boys, claiming that, it was the Islamic way of sanitizing the corrupt Nigerian system.

Fast forward to 2013, two years after I left the region, Mubi and the neighbouring towns became strongholds for the boko haram insurgents.

This Unknown gunmen, IPOB and ESN you guys are playing with, it is gradually metamorphosing into a regional civil war.
Just like the boko haram Insurgency, it is a war of Igbos against Igbos.

Today, the east that used to be the destination of every Igbo man during the Christmas period is gradually being deserted. Igbos outside the region cannot return home to celebrate Christmas, those at home cannot move around and sleep with their eyes closed again. Someone having the best of life overseas is inciting you people to kill yourselves.

Do not be fooled, the crises going on is a war of Igbos against Igbos, and it doesn't affect the government in anyway. You cannot cut your nose, to spite your face!

Your population is growing smaller, and the region is gradually slipping back into civil war... Just that this time around, it would be a war of Igbos against Igbos.

Thank God you guys know that in this country, we already have more than enough problems, and nobody gives a sh*t about anybody.

The government would just fold their arms and watch you guys kill yourselves...
few days ago , I replied one of Simon Ekpa's tweet urging him to come home and be at the fore front of his battle for Biafra freedom instead staying in another land that has a working system and be inciting violence in the once peaceful ala Igbo. You need to see the way some of his followers attacked me, I go over 20 mentions in the morning. One of them even threatened to fish me out wherever I'm , some called be saboteur. Until Simon Ekpa is tamed, I don't see peace returning to ala Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by Iamfavored: 9:16pm On Dec 29, 2022
Mercy
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by gidgiddy: 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
gozmok1:
Ipob's lack of strategy was what created the monsters out of the men they armed in the name of ESN. Things have spiralled out of control because there was never a clear cut strategy. Sometimes, guns na the last thing you need to give people, IPOB failed in that aspect. They may not be a terrorist group, but they have successfully created one.

Really? And all the years that the federal government was sending Soldiers and Police to shoot down unarmed peaceful IPOB protesters, you people didnt remember that one?

When the federal government was proscribing IPOB as a terrorist group in 2017, a time IPOB was neither armed nor touched anyone, you people didnt remember that one?

When the Federal government sent a platoon of Soldiers to go and attempt to assassinate Nnamdi Kanu in his house, kill several people in the process, you people did remember that one

Nigerians are the only people on earth who want peace to come from a mountain of injustice
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by BloomingDale(f): 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
wwwihy:
Peter Obi, IPOB Candidate will never say anything.

Na Yoruba people dey fight like this your meme. Lol.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by DrMuzungu(m): 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2022
These two stupid motherbleepers have been caught. I wish the army caught them, not the police, lol... they could then finally have live targets for target practice.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by gidgiddy: 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2022
Ojiofor:
Nnamdi Kanu created a terrorist group to humiliate and kill their own people for his criminal agenda against ndi Igbo.
I pity any Igbo man supporting those heartless demons.How can a people who pretend to fight for our freedom be acting so mindless and wicked against their own?

Really? And all the years that the federal government was sending Soldiers and Police to shoot down unarmed peaceful IPOB protesters, you people didnt remember that one?

When the federal government was proscribing IPOB as a terrorist group in 2017, a time IPOB was neither armed nor touched anyone, you people didnt remember that one?

When the Federal government sent a platoon of Soldiers to go and attempt to assassinate Nnamdi Kanu in his house, kill several people in the process, you people did remember that one

Nigerians are the only people on earth who want peace to come from a mountain of injustice
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by donprinyo(m): 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2022
Setup, abomination in igbo land
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by lexy2014: 9:45pm On Dec 29, 2022
The lesson is simple. Uniform can't save anyone. Army uniform doesn't confer a status of invincibility on any body. Even guns can't do it. We are all human beings at the end of the day. The earlier we all realuse it, the arrogance, the oppression and violence in the world will end
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by donprinyo(m): 9:45pm On Dec 29, 2022
Hausa fulani squad need war in igbo land. Abomination
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by EmekaBlue(m): 9:45pm On Dec 29, 2022
Stripping this kind woman wey be like man

Na waa o

My preek no go rise up sef for this one
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by Topmaike007(m): 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2022
Zikojukwu:
Ok . This oyigboupdate second fake news account. Tinubu is working.
OGA it is real
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by GoodIsGod: 10:02pm On Dec 29, 2022
Igbo killing Igbo.

sad.

By the time you kill every army officer from your region and you still didnt get Biafra.

When Army officers are promoted in the Nigeria Army and there is no Igbo there. You will start shouting Igbos are being sidelined. Where is the Igbo officer to promote. you have killed them all.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by eben97: 10:08pm On Dec 29, 2022
[quote author=flexyrule post=119528240]My dear Igbos,

Between 2010 to 2011, I was in Mubi, Adamawa state when the boko haram Insurgency started making headlines.

"The locals" then hailed the actions of Mamman Yusuf and his boys, claiming that, it was the Islamic way of sanitizing the corrupt Nigerian system.

Fast forward to 2013, two years after I left the region, Mubi and the neighbouring towns became strongholds for the boko haram insurgents.

This Unknown gunmen, IPOB and ESN you guys are playing with, it is gradually metamorphosing into a regional civil war.

Today, the east that used to be the destination of every Igbo man during the Christmas period is gradually being deserted. Igbos outside the region cannot return home to celebrate Christmas.you are very correct sir, i said same thing when my northen guys were hailing evil , thinking they were wipping off d christian population.but today,the game has turned against
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by limeta(f): 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
hopexter:

You should be ashamed of yourself. Did APC form Ipob and unknown gun men? Keep defending those terrorists at your backyard, it will get to your family soon.

See your islamic life
What about boko haram ,fulani killer herdsmen iswap
And countless terrorist organisations in the north.
Your ipob propaganda fall on you .
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by SilverOrLead: 10:31pm On Dec 29, 2022
5starMan:
In Igbo land, the Nigerian Army controlled by the Fulani and their slaves kill indigenous people and protect the criminal and murderous Fulani herdsmen.
If your blood relative is involved, will you rejoice and not fight back?
I am asking the foolish and wicked hate filled nonentities who litter this forum with their propaganda against peace loving Igbos.

Fresh from radio Biafra .

Go and collect your brain back.

(つ ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by rezky(m): 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2022
flexyrule:
My dear Igbos,

Today, the east that used to be the destination of every Igbo man during the Christmas period is gradually being deserted. Igbos outside the region cannot return home to celebrate Christmas, those at home cannot move around and sleep with their eyes closed again. Someone having the best of life overseas is inciting you people to kill yourselves.

Do not be fooled, the crises going on is a war of Igbos against Igbos, and it doesn't affect the government in anyway. You cannot cut your nose, to spite your face!

Your population is growing smaller, and the region is gradually slipping back into civil war... Just that this time around, it would be a war of Igbos against Igbos.

Thank God you guys know that in this country, we already have more than enough problems, and nobody gives a sh*t about anybody.

The government would just fold their arms and watch you guys kill yourselves...

You've said it all bro..
Those who are supporting this guys are the ones whose family has not been affected.

When the menace reach their side too., mayb they will where it really pain., ask the igbo's whose family has been killed.

No be person wey motor hit go dey look for plate number.

All of una wey dey support the stupid biafra movement posterity awaits you all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by 77up(m): 10:46pm On Dec 29, 2022
limeta:
APC the terrorist party
God forbids i vote who will kill me tomorrow
Even if you don't have sense, can't you pretend like you do? So shameful.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by olatuns2017: 10:49pm On Dec 29, 2022
phoneport:
Unknown Gunmen’ have kidnapped a lieutenant of the Nigerian Army, PP Johnson, and vowed to kill her.

Watch the video below;
https://twitter.com/StFreakingKezy/status/1608373136910606337?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1608373476166930432%7Ctwgr%5E716e449adea39691dec8c58d39baeaa6831018d0%7Ctwcon%5Es2_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fpoliticsnigeria.com%2Fjust-in-unknown-gunmen-kidnap-female-soldier-strip-and-threaten-to-behead-her%2F

Ibos

Eat what you produced

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by Successs1010: 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2022
This is too bad, even the country is not a safe palce anymore undecided

Are you a trader in need of a good and profitable forex trading bot? check the link below for more details.. https://www.fiverr.com/share/vx9N3L
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by Ojiofor: 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2022
gidgiddy:

Two wrongs does not make a right remember?
And you as a non state actor illegally bearing arms to kill your own people for financial benefit means you have turn out worse than Nigeria army.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by ShaqFu: 11:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
I find it hard to believe this. No where can one find any video of the woman held by IPOB/ESN terrorists.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by JooEeL(m): 11:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
maasoap:

Stop being stupid and foolish. Keeping your mouth shut would have been better for your image.

Aye e tita. Ko ni ragba fun e ati idile e, iwo eranko yi.

O o ni dele pe. undecided
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by godofuck231: 11:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
Their greatest mistake, an officer ? See free ball kicking
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by shineeye1: 11:45pm On Dec 29, 2022
phoneport:

Watch the video below;

ODI loading... Judgment day has come to the bastard unknown gunmen. Woe upon you ENUGU!!! Whether you are one of the bastards or a peace loving fellow in ENUGU, I have only one word for you..RUN... LIKE A MAD DOG OUT OF TOWN...
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by hopexter(m): 11:57pm On Dec 29, 2022
limeta:

See your islamic life
What about boko haram ,fulani killer herdsmen iswap
And countless terrorist organisations in the north.
Your ipob propaganda fall on you .

So IPOB is a propaganda and it’s not real? This is why nobody wants to associate with you people, your mentality is disgusting.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by Laple0541(m): 12:20am On Dec 30, 2022
I just wish we can send those Igbo keyboard warriors (Obi inclusive) that type from Lagos and other safe parts of the country and hail these IPOB and UGM to Igboland so that they and their family members too can have their shares of the monsters they supported.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo’s House In Abeokuta On Fire (Photos, Video) / Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully / Did The Oba Of Lagos "Leave His Throne For Buhari" Yesterday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.