Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,538 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her (77142 Views)

We Didn’t Kidnap Female Soldier, IPOB Replies Army / Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children / Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of FGGC Yauri In Kebbi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by 5starMan: 12:27am On Dec 30, 2022
SilverOrLead:

Fresh from radio Biafra .

Go and collect your brain back.

(つ ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )
You will be a victim one day, it will then be too late.
The only thing that makes you and your likes happy is the fall of the last Igbo man
You know what?, It means you will never be happy in life until you die miserably because Igbos will still be progressing more than you and your generation.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by gidgiddy: 12:35am On Dec 30, 2022
Ojiofor:

Two wrongs does not make a right remember?
And you as a non state actor illegally bearing arms to kill your own people for financial benefit means you have turn out worse than Nigeria army.

So you know two wrongs dont make a right but choose to only talk of the wrong you think IPOB did, but never the wrong that was done to IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu?

Too many jokers on Nairaland
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by MrSensor(m): 2:39am On Dec 30, 2022
OP, where is the female soldier you talked about?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by Maski87: 3:39am On Dec 30, 2022
Please when did ibo people start to answer Johnson
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by pfadom: 4:36am On Dec 30, 2022
This female military officer, Lt Johnson, is one of the promising Igbo daughters. Why do this IPOB Kil their own and yet they deny promoting acts of terror.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by Alpharey: 5:30am On Dec 30, 2022
YorubarLord:
To think Peter hoe bee has refused to condemn his ibo terrorist brothers tells me all I need to know about that fool. We don't need a terrorist sympathizer anywhere near aso rock, we are still yet to recover from buhari sympathizing with fulani miscreants

You mean Armed Rob- ber Tinubu
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by everythinggirly(f): 6:16am On Dec 30, 2022
Stupid set of idiots called gun men. They should face the law.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by ZACHIE: 6:25am On Dec 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Story for the gods. Na only the useless Op had access to the said video? Foo1s everywhere
Who is the fool now?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by meobizy(f): 6:40am On Dec 30, 2022
She was rescued. Watch those ‘unknown’ gun men snitch out their fellows. I trust the Nigerian army to give them a good welcome.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by MiniImportation: 7:19am On Dec 30, 2022
Zikojukwu:
Ok . This oyigboupdate second fake news account. Tinubu is working.
before 31st of December your family member will be victims of UGM
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by okonsua(m): 8:27am On Dec 30, 2022
limeta:
APC the terrorist party
God forbids i vote who will kill me tomorrow
How this matter concern APC now they kidnapped person and humiliate her,you are there shouting APC,they will kill you tomorrow, you well at all?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by maasoap(m): 11:34am On Dec 30, 2022
JooEeL:

Aye e tita. Ko ni ragba fun e ati idile e, iwo eranko yi.

O o ni dele pe. undecided

Ko maa je ti e ati awon obi to bi e.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by zedman1(m): 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2022
flexyrule:
My dear Igbos,

Between 2010 to 2011, I was in Mubi, Adamawa state when the boko haram Insurgency started making headlines.

"The locals" then hailed the actions of Mamman Yusuf and his boys, claiming that, it was the Islamic way of sanitizing the corrupt Nigerian system.

Fast forward to 2013, two years after I left the region, Mubi and the neighbouring towns became strongholds for the boko haram insurgents.

This Unknown gunmen, IPOB and ESN you guys are playing with, it is gradually metamorphosing into a regional civil war.
Just like the boko haram Insurgency, it is a war of Igbos against Igbos.

Today, the east that used to be the destination of every Igbo man during the Christmas period is gradually being deserted. Igbos outside the region cannot return home to celebrate Christmas, those at home cannot move around and sleep with their eyes closed again. Someone having the best of life overseas is inciting you people to kill yourselves.

Do not be fooled, the crises going on is a war of Igbos against Igbos, and it doesn't affect the government in anyway. You cannot cut your nose, to spite your face!

Your population is growing smaller, and the region is gradually slipping back into civil war... Just that this time around, it would be a war of Igbos against Igbos.

Thank God you guys know that in this country, we already have more than enough problems, and nobody gives a sh*t about anybody.

The government would just fold their arms and watch you guys kill yourselves...
Thank you bro. All of these, some of us know, not even today. I just wonder why people have stopped thinking well and don't see these things which are plainly open to every normal eye.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by zedman1(m): 2:00pm On Dec 30, 2022
Zikojukwu:
Get out! Something is right before your eyes and you're talking dirty politics. I pray one day you fall into their hands. Of our staff they captured sometime last year, the only guy that was killed( beheaded) was Igbo. Again, I pray they find you!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by Burgcudi(m): 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ah! This unknown gunmen own don finish...
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by limeta(f): 4:35pm On Dec 30, 2022
hopexter:

So IPOB is a propaganda and it’s not real? This is why nobody wants to associate with you people, your mentality is disgusting.

Fact check
Only Apc and islamist believe ipob is a terrorist organisation.
The rest of the world are dying of laughter.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by JooEeL(m): 5:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
maasoap:

Ko maa je ti e ati awon obi to bi e.

O o ni lakaye.

A woman is captured.

Nigerian soldiers go to rescue her.

The woman is not killed.

The man is not killed.

No casualty recorded.

Nigerian soldiers go to rescue someone without casualties? You must be sick. Is it not some of you that say if you just touch one soldier that the whole community will hear it? Why now no community around that place hears it and that individual is just found and not even any wounds on him?

You must think everyone is as foolish as you are to fall for your silly sentiment and propaganda. Emi o ma ran idile e ise o. Pele ti e.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by hopexter(m): 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
limeta:

Fact check
Only Apc and islamist believe ipob is a terrorist organisation.
The rest of the world are dying of laughter.

The fact is people are dying from Ipob terrorism in south east and there should be a solution to the endless killings and those dying of laughter are only mocking you while your people perish.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by limeta(f): 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
hopexter:

The fact is people are dying from Ipob terrorism in south east and there should be a solution to the endless killings and those dying of laughter are only mocking you while your people perish.

Ondo is crying
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by hopexter(m): 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2022
limeta:

Ondo is crying

And not dying undecided
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by limeta(f): 10:41am On Dec 31, 2022
hopexter:

And not dying undecided

You finish body count yet .
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by hopexter(m): 10:54am On Dec 31, 2022
limeta:

You finish body count yet .

That’s your job, keep counting your dead undecided
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by limeta(f): 11:23am On Dec 31, 2022
hopexter:

That’s your job, keep counting your dead undecided

Oh Afonja ondo is no longer a yoruba state
They now wotowoto
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by hopexter(m): 11:30am On Dec 31, 2022
limeta:

Oh Afonja ondo is no longer a yoruba state
They now wotowoto

You are the one counting death rates in each state of the federation, I don’t doubt you. Keep counting cheesy
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by Taba21: 11:30am On Dec 31, 2022
BloomingDale:
Na only women them sabi capture and fight. They should go and face their fellow soldier men and stop all the nonsense of only capturing women soldier.

They are even proud showing her off. What a set of moronic and weak ass group.

That's an average definition of Igbo
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by Taba21: 11:55am On Dec 31, 2022
Fortruth:
Proof they are IPOB and not your Nigg Area Military that have been killing children….

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/nigeria-military-children/

Animal siting in Tinubu land typing supporting evil on going in his already dead region
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by Taba21: 11:55am On Dec 31, 2022
Zikojukwu:

Cursed tribe spotted
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by Taba21: 11:56am On Dec 31, 2022
limeta:
APC the terrorist party
God forbids i vote who will kill me tomorrow

Ojukwu that killed your cursed tribe in the 60s was APC
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by Taba21: 11:59am On Dec 31, 2022
flexyrule:
My dear Igbos,

Between 2010 to 2011, I was in Mubi, Adamawa state when the boko haram Insurgency started making headlines.

"The locals" then hailed the actions of Mamman Yusuf and his boys, claiming that, it was the Islamic way of sanitizing the corrupt Nigerian system.

Fast forward to 2013, two years after I left the region, Mubi and the neighbouring towns became strongholds for the boko haram insurgents.

This Unknown gunmen, IPOB and ESN you guys are playing with, it is gradually metamorphosing into a regional civil war.
Just like the boko haram Insurgency, it is a war of Igbos against Igbos.

Today, the east that used to be the destination of every Igbo man during the Christmas period is gradually being deserted. Igbos outside the region cannot return home to celebrate Christmas, those at home cannot move around and sleep with their eyes closed again. Someone having the best of life overseas is inciting you people to kill yourselves.

Do not be fooled, the crises going on is a war of Igbos against Igbos, and it doesn't affect the government in anyway. You cannot cut your nose, to spite your face!

Your population is growing smaller, and the region is gradually slipping back into civil war... Just that this time around, it would be a war of Igbos against Igbos.

Thank God you guys know that in this country, we already have more than enough problems, and nobody gives a sh*t about anybody.

The government would just fold their arms and watch you guys kill yourselves...

The war that will happen in igbo land is unstoppable once Obi lost next year election
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by Taba21: 12:02pm On Dec 31, 2022
muykem:
Afghaniestern. Nnamidi kanu has turned their brain upside down. Cannibals tribe.

There are the most backwards primitive tribe ever exist with idols evil human blood worshippers to make it worse be controlled by a madman
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her by Taba21: 12:04pm On Dec 31, 2022
JooEeL:
Oyigbo-update is that you, the terrorist accomplice, hiding behind a 2nd moniker?

Why you dey shame na? cheesy

I dont support this but definitely looks staged though. Man reveals his location as Enugu highway, who does that? Probably a prop to gain publich sympathy before unleashing violence. High level propaganda.

Now questions:

But why do the army keep aiding and abetting fulani herdsmen to grab lands in Enugu, Ondo and Ogun...

Why do the army keep burning markets and houses of the indigenes?

You don't have sense at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo’s House In Abeokuta On Fire (Photos, Video) / Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully / Did The Oba Of Lagos "Leave His Throne For Buhari" Yesterday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.