Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,097 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend After His Mum Asked Her To Wash Plates - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend After His Mum Asked Her To Wash Plates (1335 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. / Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend After His Mum Asked Her To Wash Plates by lawanifumila: 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFMQHjc8Tp8

An Indonesian woman dumped her boyfriend in a huff after his mum asked her to clean the dinner dishes lying around in the kitchen.

On November 25, TikTok user Belladeasy said she expected the older woman to simply tell her to "leave the plates (on the table)."

She did not take too kindly to that request, especially given the fact that she'd already been helping out in the kitchen after the potential mother-in-law inquired if she knows how to cook.

According to the lady, the meet-the-parents session seemed rather labour-intensive. It is no surprise that Belladeasy took swift action regarding her relationship as she "could picture what it'd be like being [the older woman's] daughter-in-law". "Oh my god, I'm so grateful," she said.

https://www.legit.ng/people/1511746-indonesian-woman-breaks-boyfriend-asked-wash-dishes-by-mum-im-grateful/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend After His Mum Asked Her To Wash Plates by akpenlegedu: 5:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
And if you need to impress them that hard to win their son, girl, WALK!!! They no longer make that 'material'

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend After His Mum Asked Her To Wash Plates by Truvelisback(m): 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2022
His mum just saved his SIMP ass. grin U could imagine having a lazy Slayqueen as wife. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend After His Mum Asked Her To Wash Plates by sadiyamuhammad: 5:25pm On Dec 29, 2022
So if your own mum does the same thing then you will disown her. It's better you carry your trouble and go.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend After His Mum Asked Her To Wash Plates by ThoughtOfYou: 5:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
Simple test, failed.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend After His Mum Asked Her To Wash Plates by Jeon(f): 5:29pm On Dec 29, 2022
I am not in such games..

Later you will call me names /she's good for nothing after playing the duties of a housewife.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend After His Mum Asked Her To Wash Plates by God1000(m): 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2022
She wasn't properly raised
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend After His Mum Asked Her To Wash Plates by habsydiamond(m): 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2022
She failed just small test.... what's the big tmdeal in washing the dishes after eating. Whereas she ate from the food served.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend After His Mum Asked Her To Wash Plates by Pells1: 5:43pm On Dec 29, 2022
Abkayee , Magnoliaa , Prettygirl200 , Simplepee, Sweetvie and Siofra are capable of doing this
Untrained Evening newspaper grin cheesy
The boy dodged a bullet I must say lipsrsealed embarassed cheesy
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend After His Mum Asked Her To Wash Plates by simplepee(f): 5:49pm On Dec 29, 2022
The ones wey wash last year, where dem dey?

5 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend After His Mum Asked Her To Wash Plates by ibkayee(f): 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2022
Naija men wey neva chop three square meal before are contributing to this topic grin

5 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend After His Mum Asked Her To Wash Plates by Magnoliaa(f): 6:10pm On Dec 29, 2022
Pells1:
Magnoliaa is capable of doing this

Is this the kind of test your mother will give me and you'll allow it, lol?

I am glad you know I am that untrained sha. smiley

Better a lazy ENP than a desperate one...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend After His Mum Asked Her To Wash Plates by Magnoliaa(f): 6:12pm On Dec 29, 2022
simplepee:
The ones wey wash last year, where dem dey?

You know that's the funniest thing. grin

The same set of men will still turn around to mock or break up with the maids-of-honor, and put a ring on the finger of the lazy, slay queen ones with bad attitudes...

4 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend After His Mum Asked Her To Wash Plates by Pells1: 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Is this the kind of test your mother will give me and you'll allow it, lol?

I am glad you know I am that untrained sha. smiley

Better a lazy ENP than a desperate one...

The test is not hard
The work of a woman is to clean and arrange the house
Is it too much for a lady like you undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend After His Mum Asked Her To Wash Plates by Bossjakande: 6:55pm On Dec 29, 2022
ibkayee:
Naija men wey neva chop three square meal before are contributing to this topic grin

i dont think u are redi to get married.a woman old to be ur mum ask u to wash plate u refuse

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend After His Mum Asked Her To Wash Plates by Bossjakande: 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2022
Wen she redi to marry she will do d right thing. No mum in law can accept a lazy and sturbborn girl to married her son

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend After His Mum Asked Her To Wash Plates by simplepee(f): 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
ibkayee:

grin I swear. You go come dey wonder which plates their gfs wan wash when they don’t even have food to fill the plates in the first place.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend After His Mum Asked Her To Wash Plates by ibkayee(f): 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2022
simplepee:
grin I swear. You go come dey wonder which plates their gfs wan wash when they don’t even have food to fill plates in the first place.
I’m telling you lmao

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend After His Mum Asked Her To Wash Plates by Kobojunkie: 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2022
Bossjakande:
Wen she redi to marry she will do d right thing. No mum in law can accept a lazy and sturbborn girl to married her son
She dodged a big bullet abeg! undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend After His Mum Asked Her To Wash Plates by Kobojunkie: 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2022
God1000:
She wasn't properly raised
You mean the mother of the boy? Definitely! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend After His Mum Asked Her To Wash Plates by Kobojunkie: 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2022
Jeon:
I am not in such games..

Later you will call me names /she's good for nothing after playing the duties of a housewife.
NO mind them! Go see all the Nigerian ladies out there who played housegirl to their boyfriends only to be passed on for the babe that did nothing! Abegi! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend After His Mum Asked Her To Wash Plates by techWriter3: 9:13pm On Dec 29, 2022
His mum just spared his SIMP lunkhead

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend After His Mum Asked Her To Wash Plates by kmaster007: 10:09pm On Dec 29, 2022
Indomie generation
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend After His Mum Asked Her To Wash Plates by Sweetvie: 10:30pm On Dec 29, 2022
Pells1:
Abkayee , Magnoliaa , Prettygirl200 , Simplepee, Sweetvie and Siofra are capable of doing this
undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend After His Mum Asked Her To Wash Plates by Nicepoker(m): 11:08pm On Dec 29, 2022
And the lady will eventually become a mother inlaw too expecting her son's to be wife to do the same. Confused gender.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend After His Mum Asked Her To Wash Plates by Jeon(f): 11:33pm On Dec 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
NO mind them! Go see all the Nigerian ladies out there who played housegirl to their boyfriends only to be passed on for the babe that did nothing! Abegi! grin

Quality of Wife material, 100 yards Super Wax...

grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend After His Mum Asked Her To Wash Plates by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 29, 2022
Another bad example. Where dem dey see these Barbies that are soiling our names sef!
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend After His Mum Asked Her To Wash Plates by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 29, 2022
I don’t understand the point she’s making because if I come to your home and you feed me then of course I’d offer to cook with you, help you and wash dishes too. Why is everything such a battle these days? If you know how many different plates I’ve washed. It’s just not that serious.

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Men/Women To Avoid / How Rampant And What Percentage Of Ladies Sleep With EX Few Days To Wedding? / A Girl I Love And I Want Her To Be My Girl (but Said She Like Me To Be Her Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.