Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP (10888 Views)

JS Okutepa SAN Who Reject Tinubu Legal Team Join Peter Obi Legal Team / Enugu Youths Set To Join Peter Mbah, PDP Campaign Train / Professor Benedicta Egbo To Contest For 2023 Nigerian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by seguno2: 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2022
DMerciful:
Don't you understand English 'at a time like this' ?

Implicit in my comment is what is different from three years ago, to “a time like this”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by Ibechris2: 7:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
Brendaniel:
Yes we are supporting President Peter Obi(GCFR)

Sometimes I ask if it is the same Tinubu that governed Lagos from 1999-2007 or there is another Tinubu his supporters are talking about, I was in secondary school when Tinubu became governor, Idi-oro, mile-12 and Oshodi even mushin, I believe those places would been the most dirtiest places on planet earth, as a kid it was like torture going to those places or passing through those places.

I could still remember when my sister was doing her traditional wedding at my uncle's place, my dad's car was faulty, so we all had to go with public transportation, that was my first time going through Oshodi with public transportation, because of how dirty Oshodi was my legs were dirty when I got to my uncle's house at Gbagada, I was feeling ashamed of meeting my cousins because they will be wondering were I was coming from for my sister's traditional wedding, I had to hide and started washing my legs and all.

I lived in Ikeja not Oshodi, the firt time Tinubu passed through my street in Ikeja as a kid I knew this man was just not serious about governance, he used about 50 vehicles, his main car was G-wagon, that was the first time I knew police had a unit called bomb squad because it was also included, imagine when Nigeria was a lot safer in terms of security and he flaunted all these just because he was governor of Lagos.

Some few months later I saw his deputy governor's convoy(Bucknor), just about 3 vehicles, her main car was Peugeot 505 evolution, the glass was not even tinted, I saw her face clearly, I knew something was wrong, it didn't take long before Tinubu kicked her out.

The same Tinubu I knew was always going to Night shift coliseum with Osoba dancing gawu those days, his governance was party party governance, he made night shift coliseum very popular.

It was when Fashola became governor, that was when real governance started in Lagos since 1999, then as a kid I said that was the only good thing Tinubu did for Lagos state, bringing Fashola in, because the difference in governance was too clear.

He did some roads like Kudirat Abiola way and some projects like millennium school at Ojodu and so on but you can't compare his performance with even Marwa not to talk of Fashola or Ambode, In my ranking he is the worst Lagos state governor I have ever known.

This is my own experience I had under Tinubu's governance, As for Atiku that one was a national disgrace

U know this Tinubu very well.
The man operates like a drug baron. I schooled at okota,so what u just said here is the fact and nothing more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by Gunayo(m): 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2022
asuraking:
oga december don reach,within 3 days january go come,e never tire u.
He will still say January ending.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by higgs: 7:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
Peter Obi remains the best choice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by Hussein035: 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2022
hisexcellency34:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://independent.ng/2023-nigerian-youths-determined-to-join-peter-obi-in-rescuing-the-country-labour-party/

Which Nigerian youth are you people talking about.

Imagine this election is an interview for a job and you people expect interviewer to select between someone with actual job experience(Tinubu) and another candidate with statistical experience (Obi).

I believe if you sweat to set up business you will consider actual experience. The real sensible youth will think and vote for Tinubu and not vote for statistics that even undergraduate from engineering can easily quote

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by FunKiller: 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2022
TheBTCinvestor:
Peter Obi is gay embarassed

And you are a motherfucka
Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by hisexcellency34: 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2022
This Is the truth and nothing but the truth about Tinubu
Brendaniel:

Sometimes I ask if it is the same Tinubu that governed Lagos from 1999-2007 or there is another Tinubu his supporters are talking about, I was in secondary school when Tinubu became governor, Idi-oro, mile-12 and Oshodi even mushin, I believe those places would been the most dirtiest places on planet earth, as a kid it was like torture going to those places or passing through those places.

I could still remember when my sister was doing her traditional wedding at my uncle's place, my dad's car was faulty, so we all had to go with public transportation, that was my first time going through Oshodi with public transportation, because of how dirty Oshodi was my legs were dirty when I got to my uncle's house at Gbagada, I was feeling ashamed of meeting my cousins because they will be wondering were I was coming from for my sister's traditional wedding, I had to hide and started washing my legs and all.

I lived in Ikeja not Oshodi, the first time Tinubu passed through my street in Ikeja as a kid I knew this man was just not serious about governance, he used about 50 vehicles, his main car was G-wagon, that was the first time I knew police had a unit called bomb squad because it was also included, imagine when Nigeria was a lot safer in terms of security and he flaunted all these just because he was governor of Lagos.

Some few months later I saw his deputy governor's convoy(Bucknor), just about 3 vehicles, her main car was Peugeot 505 evolution, the glass was not even tinted, I saw her face clearly, I knew something was wrong, it didn't take long before Tinubu kicked her out.

The same Tinubu I knew was always going to Night shift coliseum with Osoba dancing gawu those days, his governance was party party governance, he made night shift coliseum very popular.

It was when Fashola became governor, that was when real governance started in Lagos since 1999, then as a kid I said that was the only good thing Tinubu did for Lagos state, bringing Fashola in, because the difference in governance was too clear.

He did some roads like Kudirat Abiola way and some projects like millennium school at Ojodu and so on but you can't compare his performance with even Marwa not to talk of Fashola or Ambode, In my ranking he is the worst Lagos state governor I have ever known.

This is my own experience I had under Tinubu's governance, As for Atiku that one was a national disgrace

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by Advocate500: 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2022
TheBTCinvestor:
Peter Obi is gay embarassed
him Bleep your father?
Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by FunKiller: 7:36pm On Dec 29, 2022
Hussein035:

Which Nigerian youth are you people talking about.

Imagine this election is an interview for a job and you people expect interviewer to select between someone with actual job experience(Tinubu) and another candidate with statistical experience (Obi).

I believe if you sweet to set up business you will consider actual experience. The real sensible youth will think and vote for Tinubu and not vote for statistics that even undergraduate from engineering can easily quote

Experience kee you there idiot.
Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by Ofolete: 7:36pm On Dec 29, 2022
I bought fuel N320 per litre. Under APC. May God punish anyone who will vote for APC again.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by johnpalmer774(m): 7:37pm On Dec 29, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Shut up! And get a life. Everyone supporting PO is not Igbo, example is me.

You're an Ipob Youth Oga and stop disgracing your linage.
Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by johnpalmer774(m): 7:39pm On Dec 29, 2022
DMerciful:
No sane Nigerian youth will be campaigning for APC and PDP at a time like this

Yes i guess only Ipob Youths are sane .....You better get ready for Biafruad or Death come feb 23.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by Okwyjesus(m): 7:39pm On Dec 29, 2022
Abfinest007:
All d campaign obi is doing now,is for 2027 bcus has won 2023 already

This one got me smiling again and again

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by Juanmike(m): 7:40pm On Dec 29, 2022
Thinkam:
Lol Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming
Na 3 days remain o we are waiting.
Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by FunKiller: 7:41pm On Dec 29, 2022
olatuns2017:

Nobody knows Obi in zuru LG

Today I kebbi state:

APC Campaign Walk for Tinubu in Zuru Local Government Area of Kebbi State.

Their suffering never do
Infact northerners and suffering is like 5 & 6 worst part is there so uneducated and clueless they don't even know there suffering
Come to ph here and see them ransacking through rubbish heaps for scrap metals barefooted just to go sell and chop. Dirty smelly pigs toiling all day for 10 naira.
Make una dey play you hear
Kwantinue in your kwaraption (in Buhari voice)
See them here mobilized for 5 naira all over the country for PD-APC

Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by Nwachi22(f): 7:42pm On Dec 29, 2022
hisexcellency34:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://independent.ng/2023-nigerian-youths-determined-to-join-peter-obi-in-rescuing-the-country-labour-party/

To Nigerian youths, it’s either we vote the right candidate or we loose another eight years. This politicians have stolen most beautiful part of our lives. Please let’s take our lives/future back from them. Otherwise be ready to go wash toilets in another man’s country.
Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by mistle777: 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2022
why Peteru is different from set of peoples that turn Nigeria up side down during Jonathan tenures,he's now turning to angel by blinded youth.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by DMerciful(m): 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2022
Nigeria now have 133 million people in poverty. Exchange rate, fuel price, food prices, national debt hace since doubled since 2019
seguno2:

Implicit in my comment is what is different from three years ago, to “a time like this”
Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by Belleful: 8:24pm On Dec 29, 2022
Mugu youths. Old man dey scam una, una dey shout take back our country from corrupt old politicians. But LP and Obi is begging the same corrupt and some useless old politicians that form the G5 to endorse Obi. So who is fooling who?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by Everfrank(m): 8:26pm On Dec 29, 2022
IPOB youths?
But they are a tiny minority na.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by IfnobeGod20: 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2022
Brendaniel:

I lived in Ikeja not Oshodi, the first time Tinubu passed through my street in Ikeja as a kid I knew this man was just not serious about governance, he used about 50 vehicles, his main car was G-wagon, that was the first time I knew police had a unit called bomb squad because it was also included, imagine when Nigeria was a lot safer in terms of security and he flaunted all these just because he was governor of Lagos.

I am surprise that the Unknown Tinubu during the 1999-2007 tenure is what people are now making the alpha and the Omega of governance in Nigeria. I am just surprise to my bone marrow. The names we hear then were Makarfi in Kaduna, Peter In Rivers state, Donald Duke in Cross River and Yar'adu in Katsina. These are the names renting the air then and flood newspaper pages.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by hisexcellency34: 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
You need support of the bad ones to win in Nigeria
Belleful:
Mugu youths. Old man dey scam una, una dey shout take back our country from corrupt old politicians. But LP and Obi is begging the same corrupt and some useless old politicians that form the G5 to endorse Obi. So who is fooling who?
Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by omoharry(f): 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2022
Brendaniel:

Sometimes I ask if it is the same Tinubu that governed Lagos from 1999-2007 or there is another Tinubu his supporters are talking about, I was in secondary school when Tinubu became governor, Idi-oro, mile-12 and Oshodi even mushin, I believe those places were the most dirtiest places on planet earth, as a kid it was like torture going to those places or passing through those places.

I lived in Ikeja, the first time Tinubu passed through my street in Ikeja as a kid I knew this man was just not serious about governance, he used about 50 vehicles, his main car was G-wagon, that was the first time I knew police had a unit called bomb squad because it was also included, imagine when Nigeria was a lot safer in terms of security and he flaunted all these just because he was governor of Lagos.

I didn't know people like you are still around . Allowed have here are sycophants and blind loyal and tribalistic praise singers. You really said it as it was back then.Fashola govt brought sanity to Lagos ..
Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by omokab: 8:40pm On Dec 29, 2022
Always sound funny! Nigeria youth . am I not part of the youth and am voting for BAT. Do you think your campaign of segregation can confuse everybody? Obi will loose gallantly .

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by Coinmamax: 8:42pm On Dec 29, 2022
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
December don end o
Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by omokab: 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2022
omoharry:
I didn't know people like you are still around . Allowed have here are sycophants and blind loyal and tribalistic praise singers. You really said it as it was back then.Fashola govt brought sanity to Lagos ..
you need a good teacher and the president that can provide that for you is tinubu because he invested so much on education when he was the governor of Lagos state .

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by Shikini: 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2022
Yes ooo
Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by Chrismania100: 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2022
Thiefnubuis a notorious criminal who urgently needed to be arrested immediately after election

gozmok1:
It’s not as if Tinubu is a bad person or that we hate him or something, but the truth is glaring for all to see: this man is just unfit and unwell to lead the most populous black nation.

From wetting his agbada in public to dishing out gaffes upon gaffes it now appears like he does it intentionally. Tinubu as Lagos state governor and Tinubu of today ain’t the same person…If you drape an ape in suit, it won’t turn it to Jeff Bezos. It’s still an ape. Age has taken it’s toll on him just as it does everyone.

This man should just rest and enjoy his remain years with his grandkids and allow those who are fit to rule to pickup the ball.
Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by DrMuzungu(m): 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2022
Atiku should enjoy all olosho he can get, while his member can still get up, Thiefnoobu should prepare for Kirikiri. Obi is far from perfect, but he is Nigeria;s only hope.
Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by Enumerator(m): 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2022
Shut up

You have been saying this nonsense for months and december almost over
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LASG Gives Home Allottees Three-Month Ultimatum / Tinubu Visits Borno, Grieves Over Kaduna Bomb Victims At Shehu’s Palace / People's Trust Presidential Candidate Olawepo-hashim Name Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.