Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP (10894 Views)

JS Okutepa SAN Who Reject Tinubu Legal Team Join Peter Obi Legal Team / Enugu Youths Set To Join Peter Mbah, PDP Campaign Train / Professor Benedicta Egbo To Contest For 2023 Nigerian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by Brendaniel: 9:13pm On Dec 29, 2022
omoharry:
I didn't know people like you are still around . Allowed have here are sycophants and blind loyal and tribalistic praise singers. You really said it as it was back then.Fashola govt brought sanity to Lagos ..

The deceit from Tinubu and his supporters is very bad, it is what has led the country to where it is today, maybe if people who were around in Buhari's time as military head of state were more vocal, maybe just maybe he might not be president today, we cannot allow another deceit lead us, sometimes it is tiring arguing with them(Tinubu supporters) but I know I am speaking to others who may have been deceived already to know the truth.
Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by ogwumgbe: 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2022
Okealaaye:
These Eboe elements are just impossible! What youths? Obi has always been a major stakeholder in the vicissitudes that brought Nigeria to this sorry pass! It is unimaginable that certain fools can wake up without remembering even the immediate past of Nigeria's history and decide that Peter Obi should lead the charge against his own colleagues and former associates. Ko le werk! Besides, how can anyone reasonably see Obi as a youth at 62 years going 63? Someone somewhere aptly described this trumped up whitewashed attempt to paint Obi with white emulsion as the attempt of a runsgirl who now claims to be a virgin just because she changed her home address! In addition, I remember now the chant of Atikulated that echoed throughout the land just three years ago because Obi was paired with Atiku in that election. Atiku is now a villain while Obi has been translated to a Lord Bishop. The Eboes are much like the Roman plebians who used to change their resolves according to changes in the course of events, forgetting in the process antecedencies. Obi is in the race to provide company to the popular Candidates, the kind of participants who are there just to swell the numbers.

You should use this energy to reply Kwakwansor for insulting your god
Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by Belleful: 9:30pm On Dec 29, 2022
hisexcellency34:
You need support of the bad ones to win in Nigeria
If Obi wins, what will be the reward for the bad ones?
Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by erico2k2(m): 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2022
plaindealer:
Ipob ESN youths are now Nigerian youths..

Comedians..
last time we checked Edo and Delta no follow SE but we support LP, fresh persons
Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by Babaibe: 10:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
Kollabo419:
Nna mehn...

The youths are no longer lazy
Obi will do well
But my only fear is that he could be ousted or poisoned by the cabals therewith because I see a calm like GEJ in him
9ja government needs a hard man for certain circumstances
obi the most useless of all

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by Okoroawusa: 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2022
Sebi na only Labour Party get Nigerian youths? Others na Ghanian youths dem get.... Someone will just be telling himself a lie over and over again until it begins to sound true to him.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:53pm On Dec 29, 2022
plaindealer:

Comedians..
it's too early to wail plssss. You will need a trailer truck of wipes for tears
Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by ablejesus26(m): 11:23pm On Dec 29, 2022
plaindealer:

Comedians..

Nonsense old stale propaganda grin
Obi loves Nigeria so much that he handled secessionist movement from his own side with iron fist to the extent that urchins began to say He was killing them.
We know of one man who openly declared that he doesn't believe in One Nigeria,but now wants to be President of same NIGERIA he doesn't believe in Her Oneness.
APC calamity pass watin the average Nigerian fit take play Politics again,so continue to decieve yaself.
We take the evil demonic APC calamity first then leave Nija to choose between Obi and Atiku.
The end of APC is at hand,your cheap tribal propaganda can't stop it.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by Mayor101010(m): 11:35pm On Dec 29, 2022
plaindealer:

Comedians..
I can see that you are in so much pain. Don't worry Peter Obi will ease your pain
Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by IfnobeGod20: 12:19am On Dec 30, 2022
omokab:
Always sound funny! Nigeria youth . am I not part of the youth and am voting for BAT. Do you think your campaign of segregation can confuse everybody? Obi will loose gallantly .
Says somebody that doesn't know the difference between "loose" and 'lose'. Olodo rabata oju eja lo mo je.
Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by Yankee101: 12:22am On Dec 30, 2022
But una just dey cash out

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by Isobug: 1:00am On Dec 30, 2022
plaindealer:

Comedians..
Amotekum miscreant, Hatred is Sin
Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by oluwaSavage: 1:09am On Dec 30, 2022
plaindealer:

Comedians..

Just dey play o, dey play

I'm Yoruba and I'm supporting Peter Obi, does that make me ESN youth too?

Some people need to think straight, 90% of my friends are rooting and voting Peter Obi, I guess in your dream world they are IPOB or ESN youth too...
Clown you shall remain
Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by Emola12(m): 1:26am On Dec 30, 2022
plaindealer:

Comedians..
me I'm from Yoruba land and my support is for PETER OBI dis is not a matter of ipob ESN I'm supporting him because he has d capacity he has d strength he has d brain he can face any journalist he will not thief Nigeria money he will not allow you to thief Nigeria money he will not borrow like Dis useless APC buhari he will give us a good job and better future he is not eating under ANAMBRA govt again like d way Tinubu is still doing up till now in Lagos State,,,, God bless the incoming president of Nigeria republic his Excellency PETER GEORGRY OBI

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by Lauraobd1: 1:47am On Dec 30, 2022
Thinkam:
Lol Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming

Which December are you talking about??
Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by EmekaBlue(m): 1:58am On Dec 30, 2022
Obi we are installing you there. It's game over for the elites.
Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by MrSensor(m): 2:35am On Dec 30, 2022
Thinkam:
Lol Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming
my research since 5 months ago till today indicated that Obi is the one.
Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by Tflex01: 5:03am On Dec 30, 2022
Brendaniel:
Yes we are supporting President Peter Obi(GCFR)

Sometimes I ask if it is the same Tinubu that governed Lagos from 1999-2007 or there is another Tinubu his supporters are talking about, I was in secondary school when Tinubu became governor, Idi-oro, mile-12 and Oshodi even mushin, I believe those places were the most dirtiest places on planet earth, as a kid it was like torture going to those places or passing through those places.

I could still remember when my sister was doing her traditional wedding at my uncle's place, my dad's car was faulty, so we all had to go with public transportation, that was my first time going through Oshodi with public transportation, because of how dirty Oshodi was my legs were dirty when I got to my uncle's house at Gbagada, I was feeling ashamed of meeting my cousins because they will be wondering were I was coming from for my sister's traditional wedding, I had to hide and started washing my legs and all.

I lived in Ikeja, the first time Tinubu passed through my street in Ikeja as a kid I knew this man was just not serious about governance, he used about 50 vehicles, his main car was G-wagon, that was the first time I knew police had a unit called bomb squad because it was also included, imagine when Nigeria was a lot safer in terms of security and he flaunted all these just because he was governor of Lagos.

Some few months later I saw his deputy governor's convoy(Bucknor), just about 3 vehicles, her main car was Peugeot 505 evolution, the glass was not even tinted, I saw her face clearly, I knew something was wrong, it didn't take long before Tinubu kicked her out.

The same Tinubu I knew was always going to Night shift coliseum with Osoba dancing gawu those days, his governance was party party governance, he made night shift coliseum very popular.

It was when Fashola became governor, that was when real governance started in Lagos since 1999, then as a kid I said that was the only good thing Tinubu did for Lagos state, bringing Fashola in, because the difference in governance was too clear.

He did some roads like Kudirat Abiola way and some projects like millennium school at Ojodu and so on but you can't compare his performance with even Marwa not to talk of Fashola or Ambode, In my ranking he is the worst Lagos state governor I have ever known.

This is the experience I had under Tinubu's governance, As for Atiku that one was a national disgrace

Lmao so you came up with this just to rubbish Tinubu's achievement in Lagos...

I pray all your great works in the past will be rubbished same way when it matters most in Jesus name.

Good morning.
Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by onuman: 5:10am On Dec 30, 2022
hisexcellency34:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://independent.ng/2023-nigerian-youths-determined-to-join-peter-obi-in-rescuing-the-country-labour-party/

When a doctorate degree holder who sees better speaks, you will easily know that he is soundly educated.
Only semi-illiterates, BackwardEvers and ForwardNevers in Nigeria follow a sick, old ex drug trafficking baron and an every 4 years presidential candidate.
Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by Tflex01: 5:11am On Dec 30, 2022
Brendaniel:

The deceit from Tinubu and his supporters is very bad, it is what has led the country to where it is today, maybe if people who were around in Buhari's time as military head of state were more vocal, maybe just maybe he might not be president today, we cannot allow another deceit lead us, sometimes it is tiring arguing with them(Tinubu supporters) but I know I am speaking to others who may have been deceived already to know the truth.

I've never been more interested in a candidate losing election the way I anticipate that of your Obi frau.d... I really can't wait to see how y'all will feel after all these propaganda. cheesy

I was in secondary school in 1999 (Lagos) till early 2000 and I'm sure you know you are lying about all you wrote earlier about Tinubu's achievement but continue. grin

February 25 is less than 2 months away. cool
Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by onuman: 5:15am On Dec 30, 2022
plaindealer:

Comedians..

Oduduwa Republic flags were waved by supporters of Bola Tinubu as he spoke in London's Chatham House recently.
Have you ever seen IPOB people waving for Peter Obi?
Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by everythinggirly(f): 6:23am On Dec 30, 2022
Dear youths y'all should be careful come 2023 elections, na youths these politicians dey use catch cruise, meanwhile their kids are protected.
All I pray for is a free and fair election, may God help us with a good leader.
Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by jaxxy(m): 7:02am On Dec 30, 2022
Roger3D:
IPOB yoot he means grin

Come and see yorubas and Hausa youths supporting Peter Obi

They want a New and better Nigeria.

Not scammers and muslim/muslim ticket.
Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by Brendaniel: 7:36am On Dec 30, 2022
Tflex01:

Lmao so you came up with this just to rubbish Tinubu's achievement in Lagos...

I pray all your great works in the past will be rubbished same way when it matters most in Jesus name.

Good morning.

Why didn't you bring out the lie in what I said, If you cannot bring out the lie then you are the liar, I did not rubbish Tinubu's great works, I only said my experience, none of my great works will be rubbished at anytime in Jesus name, bring out the lies in my story to counter my article...
Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by Brendaniel: 7:40am On Dec 30, 2022
Tflex01:

I've never been more interested in a candidate losing election the way I anticipate that of your Obi frau.d... I really can't wait to see how y'all will feel after all these propaganda. cheesy

I was in secondary school in 1999 (Lagos) till early 2000 and I'm sure you know you are lying about all you wrote earlier about Tinubu's achievement but continue. grin

February 25 is less than 2 months away. cool

counter my article with evidence...
Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by moskush1(m): 8:23am On Dec 30, 2022
Atiku is coming stop all this claims
Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by franudi: 8:58am On Dec 30, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Nigerian Youths Determined To Join Peter Obi In Rescuing The Country - LP by omokab: 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Says somebody that doesn't know the difference between "loose" and 'lose'. Olodo rabata oju eja lo mo je.
I oponu! You will cry with your candidate on election day. Better stay there and be looking for grammatical errors on social media. Can u please upload your waec result so that we can confirm how sound u are in English language. Either obi loose as a detached person or lose as a candidate ,the most important aspect of it is to not win the election .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nlanders List Your 5. Top Nigerian Criminals Of Your Choice + Reasons. / Fulani Herdsmen VS Awgu (enugu State) Youths: The Army Was Very Swift, See Why! / Nsukka Unity Rally: NASS Members, Nwodo, Ayogu Eze Support Ugwuanyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.