Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

36 Moat Academy Alumni Honored With Achievement Awards - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 36 Moat Academy Alumni Honored With Achievement Awards (5758 Views)

From Truck Pusher To Sex Worker - Lady Celebrates Her 1 Year Achievement / Kennedy Ekezie Honored By The Queen Of England As One Of The "Young leaders" / Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 36 Moat Academy Alumni Honored With Achievement Awards by moatacad: 5:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
abuhusna1:
Do you offer training online

abuhusna1, it is not online. We will require your physical presence in Class. Thank you.
Re: 36 Moat Academy Alumni Honored With Achievement Awards by moatacad: 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
AngelaInteriorz:

Your name is disgusting. You will be crying for mercy when you face the Lamb in judgement if you don't repent before you die.

That aside. How much is their fees?

AngelaInteriorz, please see the tuition with other details here: https://moatacademy.com/pages/courses
Re: 36 Moat Academy Alumni Honored With Achievement Awards by 9jaRealist: 5:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
>
CONGRATS to all of the honorees…
The sort of stories that should be shared more often on Nairaland!

>
Re: 36 Moat Academy Alumni Honored With Achievement Awards by AngelaInteriorz: 11:16am On Dec 31, 2022
Fuckjesusandgod:
Ask your God that question idiot.

The idiot is your Dad's middle name, right?
Re: 36 Moat Academy Alumni Honored With Achievement Awards by Fuckjesusandgod: 11:38am On Dec 31, 2022
Swine!

AngelaInteriorz:

The idiot is your Dad's middle name, right?
Re: 36 Moat Academy Alumni Honored With Achievement Awards by AngelaInteriorz: 11:49am On Dec 31, 2022
Fuckjesusandgod:
Swine!

You are informing me of your mother's maiden name.
That's a nice name she's got.
Re: 36 Moat Academy Alumni Honored With Achievement Awards by Think9ja(m): 11:01pm On Jan 12, 2023
Fuckjesusandgod:
Moat Academy is still the best in Lagos to learn software development. I was part of the 2021 cohort, Toluwani is a brilliant chap. I'm on my third job already. Thank you Moat

I've searched for the best places to learn software development in Lagos and Moat keeps appearing on all my searches. But the fees is crazy. Truly, nothing good comes easy. Please, as an alumni, what more can you tell me about this program cos I'm willing to take a chance? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: 36 Moat Academy Alumni Honored With Achievement Awards by Fuckjesusandgod: 8:43pm On Jan 13, 2023
I will tell you to be open minded, you might not even be using the stack you learnt to work. I learnt PHP but I used c# .Net core now. You are going to be tutored about software engineering, it might sounds ridiculous but they will teach you all it takes for you to kick start your career as a software engineer. Don't be more focused on the language but the concept, once you grab the concept you can do well using any language of choice.

So, be prepared coz it's time consuming and requires your 100% commitment. After the training even if you haven't gotten a job abeg keep practicing o.
Lastly, whatever tool you learnt just know it's a tool to solve a problem, you can learn any tool (programming language) and be good at it.
I will you all the best.

Think9ja:

I've searched for the best places to learn software development in Lagos and Moat keeps appearing on all my searches. But the fees is crazy. Truly, nothing good comes easy. Please, as an alumni, what more can you tell me about this program cos I'm willing to take a chance? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: 36 Moat Academy Alumni Honored With Achievement Awards by Think9ja(m): 10:25pm On Jan 13, 2023
Fuckjesusandgod:

I will tell you to be open minded, you might not even be using the stack you learnt to work. I learnt PHP but I used c# .Net core now. You are going to be tutored about software engineering, it might sounds ridiculous but they will teach you all it takes for you to kick start your career as a software engineer. Don't be more focused on the language but the concept, once you grab the concept you can do well using any language of choice.

So, be prepared coz it's time consuming and requires your 100% commitment. After the training even if you haven't gotten a job abeg keep practicing o.
Lastly, whatever tool you learnt just know it's a tool to solve a problem, you can learn any tool (programming language) and be good at it.
I will you all the best.

Thanks bro.
But do they have any job links after the program?
Re: 36 Moat Academy Alumni Honored With Achievement Awards by Fuckjesusandgod: 4:13am On Jan 14, 2023
No, they don't. But if you're exceptional, they can.

Think9ja:

Thanks bro.
But do they have any job links after the program?
Re: 36 Moat Academy Alumni Honored With Achievement Awards by Fuckjesusandgod: 4:19am On Jan 14, 2023
Mr bola, build a community from your alumni. It's not when some of those you guys feel are ain't good enough are making waves around thst you will start forming familiarity then. I don talk my own.

moatacad:

AngelaInteriorz, please see the tuition with other details here: https://moatacademy.com/pages/courses
Re: 36 Moat Academy Alumni Honored With Achievement Awards by Think9ja(m): 6:04pm On Jan 23, 2023
moatacad:

Is application still open?
And how many students in a class per cohort?
What general information do I need to know?
Re: 36 Moat Academy Alumni Honored With Achievement Awards by moatacad: 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2023
@ Think9ja
The application is still open, you can apply via our website
We usually run more than a single class per cohort with varying size so, number in cohort doesn't matter; you can find a class of preference.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Learn How To Build A Pure Sine Wave Inverter With Arduino Or (atmega328) / Benefits Of Having A Daycare In The Workplace / Can A Warrant Officer Take Orders From A Lieutenant In The Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.