Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,399 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya (13805 Views)

Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass / Governor Inuwa-Yahaya Nominates Husseina, Goje’s Daughter As Commissioner, Gombe / Who Will Write Election Results & Allocate Figures For The PDP In SS/SE In 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2022
I totally agree
Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by AngelicBeing: 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2022
SmartPolician:
All I ask serious parties in Nigeria is to have reliable agents in all the polling units across the country. If you don't have, you will lose your votes to the opposition.

Although I am a stern Buhari critic, he has done well with BVAS and IRev. He should prevail on Emefiele to finish up the implementation of naira redesign and not extend the deadline for phasing out old naira notes.
Hian, abeg oo, CBN should extend the deadline, so that l can bring out the 500 Trillion Naira l hid under Aso Rock and the 70 bullion vans loaded with 600 Trillion Naira that l packed in the Sahara desert to enable me rig the 2023 elections and kick Buhari out of office tongue

1 Like

Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2022
makavalley:
This BVAS causing BP for grandpa's and old polithiefcians who rigs election from their sitting room ..

Your lord and savior was once a ‘young’ politician before BVAS and benefited from manufactured ‘written’ results
Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by mrksquare: 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2022
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1435238/bvas-people-write-election-results-governor-inuwa-yahaya/

Like in Rivers state. We have never had a truly free and fair election in that state since 1999. The elite in concert with corrupt INEC officials always write the result of all election. It is only in Rivers state were one party will win all the National Assembly seats, State House of Assby seats.

That's why Wike feels he is the custodian of Rivers peoples vote. But next year, Wike will have a rude awakening.

1 Like

Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by observanc1: 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2022
lhordspy:
Governor Inuwa please increase the volume. Na people wey no get structure dey shake.

We remember back in 2011, where PDP was pulling out different numbers from nowhere. With Goodluck jonathan getting a total votes of almost 12m votes from south-east which was and is still sparsely populated.

With IMo state producing over 1.2m votes. Funny isnt?

2015 was better, 2019 was near perfect. 2023 will be amazing.
many are very mad but few are roaming about with complete stupid idiocy.

2 Likes

Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2022
lhordspy:
Governor Inuwa please increase the volume. Na people wey no get structure dey shake.

We remember back in 2011, where PDP was pulling out different numbers from nowhere. With Goodluck jonathan getting a total votes of almost 12m votes from south-east which was and is still sparsely populated.

You talk as if the east is not populated lol na wa ooh

Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by lhordspy: 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

You talk as if the east is not populated lol na wa ooh

Lol. 5m indeed.

Yet the whole of South-East is below 5% of the total Nigeria population.
Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by DLuciano: 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2022
ggood:
I was in the North last week, I can tell you Authoritatively that the south is more populated than the North. I traveled to Niger State , ADamawa , Gombe and Borno State and I was surprised that all these States have Empty land with no inhabitants
but how come we are having those mammoth crowd during campaign? keep deceiving yourself!

3 Likes

Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2022
lhordspy:

Una Dey feel say a northern state populated pass south east state, na wa, na small small children Wey Dey vote for north Dey make north look like say them many

1 Like

Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by tbarrister(m): 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2022
ggood:
I was in the North last week, I can tell you Authoritatively that the south is more populated than the North. I traveled to Niger State , ADamawa , Gombe and Borno State and I was surprised that all these States have Empty land with no inhabitants

Densely populated is what you mean. Do you know kogi is bigger than the whole 5 south Eastern states in geographical size? Kogi is not even the 5th biggest northern state. You're in the south doing birth control and abortions and u want to stand against people that mostly practice polygamy Bvn , Nin , PVC shows who get number pass, its not by mouth

2 Likes

Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by SUNNINO(m): 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2022
You must be a wasted sperm,a bigot and fool,is Goodluck not better than the cow in Aso rock now,the figures from the north is the most inflated figures,apart from Kano where is the population in the north. Backward APC urchins.
lhordspy:

2 Likes

Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by Ogbuefi2020: 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2022
Aufbauh:
Kudos to President Muhammadu Buhari for having the political will to ensure this reform.

Who else have noticed that since the introduction of card reader machine in 2015 into our electoral system all the bogus figures coming out of the SEastern states has greatly whittled down.
BVAS will wittle down the north right now

2 Likes

Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by DLuciano: 9:13pm On Dec 29, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Una Dey feel say a northern state populated pass south east state, na wa, na small small children Wey Dey vote for north Dey make north look like say them many
but the question is how many easterners are card carriers?

1 Like

Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by SUNNINO(m): 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2022
Mumu you be, they transport people from various states to the gathering.
DLuciano:

but how come we are having those mammoth crowd during campaign? keep deceiving yourself!

1 Like

Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by DLuciano: 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
SUNNINO:
Mumu you be, they transport people from various states to the gathering.

but must you call your father mumu before responding?
Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by stanluiz(m): 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
lhordspy:

Lol. 5m indeed.

Which hole did you crawl out from my dear urchin cheesy

But why did you miss this beautiful thread ?

https://saharareporters.com/2022/12/27/im-not-spare-tyre-i-do-not-bedwet-nnpp-presidential-candidate-kwankwaso-mocks-opponents

The billion votes you urchins are expecting in the north is reducing drastically.

No more writing of results. BVAS go do una shege.

1 Like

Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by SUNNINO(m): 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2022
You lack common reasoning with your comments
DLuciano:

but must you call your father mumu before responding?
Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2022
DLuciano:

but the question is how many easterners are card carriers?
Na children Wey be card carriers make easterners look like they don’t vote. Our same case scenario.
Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by backtovillage: 9:23pm On Dec 29, 2022
Oya obident would start calling Tinubus name in 1...2 ...3

1 Like

Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:23pm On Dec 29, 2022
lhordspy:

Lol. 5m indeed.

Anambra is 9million

They use divide and rule politics for Una, anambra sit the largest market in west africa, you can Google and two of the top 10 in africa. Omo south east is a major pillar of Nigeria, na why them no wan allow them go. Imagine east like zamfara etc
Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by lhordspy: 9:25pm On Dec 29, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Anambra is 9million

They use divide and rule politics for Una, anambra sit the largest market in west africa, you can Google and two of the top 10 in africa. Omo south east is a major pillar of Nigeria, na why them no wan allow them go. Imagine east like zamfara etc

Not only 9million. It is 12milllion. With the remaining 3million in Lagos.

Wake up brother.
Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by Jostoman: 9:26pm On Dec 29, 2022
lhordspy:

a friend of mine said he is happy because of BVAS that APC will not be able to bring abracadabra result from Alimosho in next year election.
Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by Jostoman: 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
Lagos State is Sure for JANDOR and FUNKE AKINDELE in 2023.
Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by DLuciano: 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
SUNNINO:
You lack common reasoning with your comments
so what makes you think your comments are more reasonable and above any criticism?
Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:42pm On Dec 29, 2022
lhordspy:

Wake up brother.

Anambra sit the largest market in west africa, do your research. My delta state is about 6m
Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by majole: 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2022
ggood:
I was in the North last week, I can tell you Authoritatively that the south is more populated than the North. I traveled to Niger State , ADamawa , Gombe and Borno State and I was surprised that all these States have Empty land with no inhabitants . In Niger State , Borno State and ADamawa State you Will travel for seven hours without sighting any village settlement , what you will see is Farmers and Fulani Headers. I still wonder where the North manufacture their vote from.

YOU WILL KNOW VERY SOON. THANK GOD FOR BVAS

1 Like

Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by onuman: 9:59pm On Dec 29, 2022
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1435238/bvas-people-write-election-results-governor-inuwa-yahaya/

Aside BVAS, who will checkmate the rich Tinubu and IT wizards he will engage from hacking into and using the INEC SEVRERS TO RIG THE NEXT PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION ON HIS BEHALF?
Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by decent2(m): 10:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
Abeg who go help me with 2k Fidelity bank 6011407259
Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by onuman: 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2022
lhordspy:

Wake up brother.

Unknown to you, Igbo is the largest or 2nd largest ethnic group in Nigeria. When Igbos want to vote,
their votes make a huge difference in the vote tallies.
Earlier, Igbos were refusing to vote because each time, non worthy presidential materials were propped up by the largest political parties.

1 Like

Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by hohafrank(m): 10:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
Tinubu is finished.It is all over for him.Come 2023 he will cease to be Lagos landlord,QED.
Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by funshint(m): 10:39pm On Dec 29, 2022
A direct jab on Obasanjo...may we never witness again the type of elections we had under OBJ...more than disgraceful!

1 Like

Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by deji17: 10:39pm On Dec 29, 2022
lhordspy:

Exactly. Also, governorship election results could be total 200,000 votes but Presidential election will return 1 million votes. That is why some people will never forgive GEJ for allowing Jega to conduct 2015 election. They believed he shot himself in the foot by not allowing rigging. He earned my respect for that. An OBJ will never conduct or allow a credible election. To him, it is do or die. Buhari and GEJ beats OBJ silly in that aspect.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Damboa LGA, Borno State / Airforce Commences Operation 'Forest Storm' In Fight Against Boko Haram / Buhari Leaves Nigeria For Niger Republic On Tuesday (REASONS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.