Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya (13797 Views)

Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass / Governor Inuwa-Yahaya Nominates Husseina, Goje’s Daughter As Commissioner, Gombe / Who Will Write Election Results & Allocate Figures For The PDP In SS/SE In 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by ThEGodBRoThEr2: 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2022
lhordspy:

Lol. 5m indeed.

Yet the whole of South-East is below 5% of the total Nigeria population.
If they insult your useless father now you'll start crying

1 Like

Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by Devil1Messenger: 10:46pm On Dec 29, 2022
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1435238/bvas-people-write-election-results-governor-inuwa-yahaya/

Oshiomole vs PDP in Edo 2016 governorship election Where he wrote the results and rigged it for Obaseki.

Oshiomole vs Osunbor in 2007 where OBJ wrote the results for osunbor
Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by Kingvick: 11:10pm On Dec 29, 2022
Tinubu is finished.It is all over for him.Come 2023 he will cease to be Lagos landlord,QED.
https://.com.ng
Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by Helgreenluv(m): 11:21pm On Dec 29, 2022
ggood:
I was in the North last week, I can tell you Authoritatively that the south is more populated than the North. I traveled to Niger State , ADamawa , Gombe and Borno State and I was surprised that all these States have Empty land with no inhabitants . In Niger State , Borno State and ADamawa State you Will travel for seven hours without sighting any village settlement , what you will see is Farmers and Fulani Headers. I still wonder where the North manufacture their vote from.
Oga go and sit down. Not even Peter Obi or the Obi of Onitsha will dare to say such. You travelled pass these states but we live in the north and we know more about the North than you

2 Likes

Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by garfield1: 11:45pm On Dec 29, 2022
Helgreenluv:

Oga go and sit down. Not even Peter Obi or the Obi of Onitsha will dare to say such. You travelled pass these states but we live in the north and we know more about the North than you

Can tinubu win the north
Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by dochenaj: 12:48am On Dec 30, 2022
MadamExcellency:
I am waiting to see how Kano State is even half if not a third of the Lagos State electorates.
BVAs will expose Kano supposed millions of voters.

Even Borno with all the Boko Haram insurgency recorded close to a million votes last election. And you wonder, how.
Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by Helgreenluv(m): 1:17am On Dec 30, 2022
garfield1:

Can tinubu win the north
Ask Google
Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by xukwaa: 1:47am On Dec 30, 2022
Name the people that does that
Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by ggood: 1:59am On Dec 30, 2022
Helgreenluv:

see this one , I live there
Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by BrickDevo: 2:08am On Dec 30, 2022
ggood:
I was in the North last week, I can tell you Authoritatively that the south is more populated than the North. I traveled to Niger State , ADamawa , Gombe and Borno State and I was surprised that all these States have Empty land with no inhabitants . In Niger State , Borno State and ADamawa State you Will travel for seven hours without sighting any village settlement , what you will see is Farmers and Fulani Headers. I still wonder where the North manufacture their vote from.
Lolz... I have never seen where people will dwell more in a desert like region with scorching sun than a tropical rain forest region, the lies is there for all to see, i will never take any Nigerian government/politician serious Even peter Obi
Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by Doyou2019: 2:10am On Dec 30, 2022
Way4orward:
We know dem...

They are the one crying foul now...
Some said Nigeria hasn't gotten to that level. Another said they don't have network in their village.
All APC senators and reps o. Bloody witches and wizards everywhere !
Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by Doyou2019: 2:13am On Dec 30, 2022
dochenaj:

Even Borno with all the Boko Haram insurgency recorded close to a million votes last election. And you wonder, how.

Barring overvoting wey go dey insignificant in thw long run, Borno and Kano total votes together no.go pass 1.1m this time around .Make urchins mark am down. Those days are so over!
Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by Atlantis585: 4:22am On Dec 30, 2022
So what will happen to all those millions of dirty and hungry underage Hausa/Fulani Almajiri kids APC usually bank on to win Katsina, Kano and Kaduna which crooked, drug dealing Thieffnubu is counting on?

Especially now that all G5 governors and Kwankwaso will join the great team of Obi/Datti to deliver the country from evil minded and corrupt APC & PDP politicians.

Wahala dey ooo!

grin

Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by Obidient4life2: 4:29am On Dec 30, 2022
lhordspy:
Governor Inuwa please increase the volume. Na people wey no get structure dey shake.

We remember back in 2011, where PDP was pulling out different numbers from nowhere. With Goodluck jonathan getting a total votes of almost 12m votes from south-east which was and is still sparsely populated.

With IMo state producing over 1.2m votes. Funny isnt?

2015 was better, 2019 was near perfect. 2023 will be amazing.
Which south east produced 12m votes? You morons will just open your mouth and be spewing rubbish.
Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by Obidient4life2: 4:30am On Dec 30, 2022
ggood:
BVAS will burst their ancient lie of being populated.

1 Like

Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by Atlantis585: 4:48am On Dec 30, 2022
You should say, before BVAs, we in APC used to write election results months before elections.
Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by babapressy(m): 6:06am On Dec 30, 2022
Urgent sale...RX 300..buy and zoom.....2.7m

Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by everythinggirly(f): 6:15am On Dec 30, 2022
Lol, fear dey this guy body small grin
Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by Nsonaso(m): 6:32am On Dec 30, 2022
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1435238/bvas-people-write-election-results-governor-inuwa-yahaya/

Na the structure be that na. That they have been shouting upandan. Na to sit down use paper write results
Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by bnbash(m): 6:44am On Dec 30, 2022
Are you serious? Go to school for studies please.
Dont let people laugh at your ignorance
ggood:

1 Like

Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by Helgreenluv(m): 6:58am On Dec 30, 2022
ggood:
see this one , I live there
Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by danhans(m): 8:36am On Dec 30, 2022
That is exactly what happens in Lagos,with BVAS lets see the magic
Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by Princedapace(m): 8:38am On Dec 30, 2022
lhordspy:
Governor Inuwa please increase the volume. Na people wey no get structure dey shake.

We remember back in 2011, where PDP was pulling out different numbers from nowhere. With Goodluck jonathan getting a total votes of almost 12m votes from south-east which was and is still sparsely populated.

South east is not populated.. Hahahahaha.

U are funny.
Baba, south east is well populated. And mind u, Igbos are among the major tribes. The only thing wrong with igbos is that they have never taken elections seriously in Nigeria.
If igbos take election serious in Nigeria, they can deliver over 20 million votes.
This is what people like me and others are trying to fix.
We want our people to take elections seriously.

Stop deceiving ur self. Igbos are in millions.
Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by tungamaje: 9:24am On Dec 30, 2022
Helgreenluv:

See we from the south do travel and sometimes live in the north. What the man observed was the absolute reality. North has the land mass, but population? They aren't populated more than the south. Even I don't believe you've lived in the south to argue him
Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by bdon123(m): 10:34am On Dec 30, 2022
Aufbauh:
Kudos to President Muhammadu Buhari for having the political will to ensure this reform.

Who else have noticed that since the introduction of card reader machine in 2015 into our electoral system all the bogus figures coming out of the SEastern states has greatly whittled down.
Bogus figures how mallam?
Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by bdon123(m): 10:45am On Dec 30, 2022
Wit BVAS Tinubu is sure to loose Lagos state.No more rigging for Tinubu
Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by Pinito: 10:57am On Dec 30, 2022
dochenaj:

visit the place yourself and find out don't just sit in your comfy zone and be relying on hypothesis, so because borno is suffering from insurgency people are no longer leaving there yet the state government machinery is working have you checked the number of newly registered voters in the state? una eyes go clear when results start flowing in and that time you will hear shouts of BVAS has been hacked anyway sha February no far may God spear our lifes
Re: Before BVAS, Some People Write Election Results - Governor Inuwa Yahaya by SenatePresdo(m): 5:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
lhordspy:

So Tinubu won't be able to write election results again?
It haff finished for Emilokan.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: No Manipulations Of Any Form Will Be Allowed, Buhari Vows / FG Expects 2 Million Liters Of Petrol From Port Harcourt Refinery / Nigeria Keeps Mum About Financial Times’ ‘failed State’ Verdict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.