Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

See Reactions As Atiku Condemns The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Reactions As Atiku Condemns The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem (406 Views)

‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers / Atiku Condemns Owo Catholic Church Attack / Sowore: Atiku Condemns Attack, Says Rule Of Law Must Be Respected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Reactions As Atiku Condemns The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem by MandelaLives: 8:07pm On Dec 29, 2022
Atiku only condemned the murder like everyone else but all his followers swooped on him. See what he wrote:

The shooting of Bolanle Raheem by a police officer is heartbreaking and stands condemned. This latest shooting calls to attention the urgent need for Police reforms that will sanitise the Force and bring it in line with best policing practices.

I call on the police authorities and the Justice system to expedite action on the matter, as justice delayed is justice denied. This will serve as a deterrent to the incidents of irresponsible shooting of innocent citizens by law enforcement agents.

I express my deepest condolences to the family, friends and the Nigeria Bar Association, in particular its Lagos chapter. May her soul rest in peace. -AA

Suka said: "Well said But you never still condemn the brutal murder of Deborah; that's not the kind of leader we want... we want a leader dat'll stand up for every Nigerians & be bold enough to condemn everything bad"

Temitayo Sosanya said: "Keep your condolences oga. You lots condolences has never done anything."

E said: "National Assets Seller ,please condemn Deborah's death...."

Ela Omo Oyigi said: "if this act was committed by the terrorists in his nation, he won't say a word, you see how he is jumping into the criminal act committed by the #NigerianPolice in #YorubaNation. This adds to the atrocities of #Nigeria on us, it's time to go."

Mazi Raluchukwu said: " Until you retweet about the gruesome killing of Deborah I will never take you seriously .. Bandit sympathizer"

Bim Badejo said: "Was this authorised by you unlike the other statement It is a real shame that you did not have the courage to put out a statement like this when that student was lynched by crazy fanatics. You do not have the principles and convictiond to be president of any country"

Paul Nwaogu said: "Nigerian politicians are loafers & deceivers. Was Atiku Abubakar in Nigeria or Dubai on October 20, 2020 when the military & police killed #ENDSARS protesters? This is shedding crocodile tears. Your reaction to the situation does not excite anybody."

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1607376188837695489?t=dQHYgn84E_6ZHyD9mdMXPg&s=19

Re: See Reactions As Atiku Condemns The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem by Plus10(m): 8:14pm On Dec 29, 2022
Nigerians are truly getting wiser grin

2 Likes

Re: See Reactions As Atiku Condemns The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem by Righthussle: 8:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
Atiku is fake. So Bolanle's life is more precious than Deborah's.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Video: Peter Obi At Chattam House London. Speaks On Wide Range Of Issues / International TV France 24 Debunked Fake News About Peter Obi / For The Record: Tinubu Is A Documented Drug-Trafficker (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.