Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,178 members, 7,829,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians (24897 Views)

Fayemi: We've Delivered On Electoral Promises Despite Financial Challenges / Bagudu: Buhari Has Delivered On All Campaign Promises / Court Orders INEC To Allow PDP, Atiku Access All Electoral Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by Indispensable85(m): 1:07am On Dec 30, 2022
Baba 80 I hail thee
Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by ddeola: 1:09am On Dec 30, 2022
Lie-lie generation. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by Kewtt: 1:25am On Dec 30, 2022
EgunMogaji2:
I don’t know about that but thanks for the train. Now Mr. Obi just needs to improve upon it.

PS: Please don’t abuse me as I’m an elderly person.
Egun I think Buhari is not interested in the candidacy of Bola Tinubu and will do everything to destroy his chances.... Including seemingly innocent but careless and scandalous talks

1 Like

Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by Father4all: 1:27am On Dec 30, 2022
This is why I so much hate this party. They are so shameless
Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by xukwaa: 1:28am On Dec 30, 2022
Tinubu to continue from where he stopped and do it even better than OBJ the forgone Kingmaker.
Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by EmekaBlue(m): 1:44am On Dec 30, 2022
Hazlett1988:

Ameka Nnwa, How fa? Nah dave
Chief Dave. I hail sir
Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by Adegbem02: 1:52am On Dec 30, 2022
Only three type of people are going to vote for APC the insane, the ignorant and the greedy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by Hazlett1988: 2:13am On Dec 30, 2022
EmekaBlue:
Chief Dave. I hail sir
Lol, Brother nah me hail you pass ooo
Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by F117nighthawk: 2:13am On Dec 30, 2022
Of course what comments do u expect from the worst government to have ever ruled this country? I hope una go shine una eyes in 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by BeardedMeat(m): 2:27am On Dec 30, 2022
Eriggs:
Not all obviously, but we are on the right track.
If PDP had remain in power, many of the bastards supporting ipob and boko haram murderous lifestyle would have been eating from the dustbin now, their lives would have been worse than those of the people living in Somalia

I wonder if the PDP they supported for 16 wastes years had perform better if anyone will vote in another party.
Bunch of hypocrites and sore losers.

Na dis kind news racoon dey like, check all his threads.
No good news on any of his thread whatsoever.
Only news of killings, deaths blood and cries make him happy, no good news makes him and his ipob supporters happy about my country.
Bunch of anyhow people.

Omenkalives omenka corrithians the chicken hearted just dropped a quote.
Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by Getmeone23: 2:36am On Dec 30, 2022
2015, Buhari how are you going to stop Boko Haram? Who is Boko Haram! Give me 3 months I will finish Boko Haram, now almost 8yrs Boko Haram is still waxing stronger and also bring other sisters insurgence like iswap, bandits and fulani herdsmen, $1 to 1 naira nko, Buhari your shame dey shame me
Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by Foodqueen(f): 2:45am On Dec 30, 2022
Yeah! Especially with the one meal per day.

People thought it was gesture not knowing it will become the only meal they would be able to afford.
Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by Toks2008(m): 2:54am On Dec 30, 2022
You dey smoke igbo... You dey smoke India hemp...

1 Like

Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by Doyou2019: 2:57am On Dec 30, 2022
TooMuchStuff:
Talking like the Narcissist you are. Evil President ever

I swear the picture I have of him in my head is that of wicked, manipulative fathers and mothers who gaslight their depressed kids at every turn.
This is not a president.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by Brushstrokes20: 3:15am On Dec 30, 2022
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it! undecided

The lifeless blunder just added LIES TELLING to his doomed, tainted, sadistic, nepotic, bloodthirsty, self serving, redundant, irresponsible, clueless, integrity deficient, kleptomaniac TRADEMARKS undecided

Buhari is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER !
The lifeless animal in human skin is all shades of nuisance and fiasco! undecided
.. And ogun kill any brainless urchin that quotes me to spit trash undecided. Useless baaaastarrrds undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by FireUpNow(m): 3:29am On Dec 30, 2022
Yes because you have successfully made N1=$1, solve power problem since it's not a rocket science, fuel is now N50/ltr. And security is so good. Useless party and to top it all the narcotics druggie who cannot make coherent speech is coming, who turned Lagos State to New York

1 Like

Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by Cincinnatus: 3:40am On Dec 30, 2022
PMB is a Blo*dy I'd!ot

1 Like

Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by onuman: 3:52am On Dec 30, 2022
Mindcure:
Only urchins fit possibly believe wetin the dullard the talk.

No. Tinubu urchinss can't believe this from Buhari. They only pretend they believe him because they count that Buhari shall rougishly influence the outcome of the next presidential election to favour Tinubu.
Tinubu urchinss claim they are most sophisticated, but they are truly the most Shophistiwretched.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by Bantu10: 3:55am On Dec 30, 2022
Aufbauh:
The political will by the Buhari-led administration to reform the electoral system is the foundation for true democratic government.

Buhari is the reason for the new believe by the opposition party supporters.

Common shut that gutter you call Mouth. As if buhari himself didn't come from the opposition to become president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by onuman: 4:02am On Dec 30, 2022
Getmeone23:
2015, Buhari how are you going to stop Boko Haram? Who is Boko Haram! Give me 3 months I will finish Boko Haram, now almost 8yrs Boko Haram is still waxing stronger and also bring other sisters insurgence like iswap, bandits and fulani herdsmen, $1 to 1 naira nko, Buhari your shame dey shame me

Buhari got power because Boko haram first demonized Jonathan government through bombings of the UN mission in Abuja, bombing churches and bus stops, etc.
Boko Haram says it's fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws, the same Sharia criminal laws that Buhari boasted in 2001 that he must not stop campaigning for until Sharia criminal laws are applied in all the states of Nigeria.
It's only SW, SS and SE so-called political leaders who continue to look like Lucozade, and still attach their regions to the 12 Sharia states in one Nigeria, instead of breaking away from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by OLULAW: 4:14am On Dec 30, 2022
Nigerians, you see your foolishness. You entered Badhari's one chance bus. I told you, not once but twice, go and read my previous threads prior to the last two general elections. Your children’s children will forever yield the dividends of Badhari regime. Please don’t learn from your imbecility, vote Tinubu or Atiku, and the rottenness of the Nigerian milieu, systems, etc, will continue turbocharged.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by Brushstrokes20: 4:28am On Dec 30, 2022
The lifeless scammer is high on cow dung again undecided

VOTE WISELY COME 2023!
Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by MiaBeer(m): 4:54am On Dec 30, 2022
This is the reason why a goat ate his certificate.
Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by yusluvad(m): 4:58am On Dec 30, 2022
They failed Nigerians...
Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by Racoon(m): 4:59am On Dec 30, 2022
Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by Nursepepeye(f): 4:59am On Dec 30, 2022
Racoon:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/
Buhari is the most shameless and the most useless man in the world
Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by rolams(m): 5:00am On Dec 30, 2022
Haaaa! Hope this is not coming from the presidency.
Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by Atlantis585: 5:09am On Dec 30, 2022
And Some idiots in this country especially here on Nairaland called GEJ clueless.

In the meantime they are scheming to give us Buhari ProMax.

God forbid BATthing!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by Cj4charles(m): 5:59am On Dec 30, 2022
This is an Insult to Nigerians
Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by everythinggirly(f): 6:00am On Dec 30, 2022
Buhari has successfully cheated Nigerians throughout his tenure, he showed Nigerians waka shege. I can't wait for 2023 election.
Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by chinemezeq: 6:01am On Dec 30, 2022
I think this Lunatic still buy a bag of rice 7k and others buy it at 40something, i think u still buy petrol at 97 and we are the ones buying 350, i think u alone exchange 1 dollar to 1 naira as promised, i think u alone have 20 policemen around u for security. I think that only u went to school when others were on strike, think all items in the mkt, u alone buy it at cheap price, no wonder why u praise buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Tinubu Attends NDA's 60th Anniversary / Falana Tells Buhari To Release Dasuki / Seyi Makinde Appoints Tamunominini Makinde Head Of State Agency For AIDS Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.