Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,084 members, 7,849,400 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:34 PM

Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians (24996 Views)

Fayemi: We've Delivered On Electoral Promises Despite Financial Challenges / Bagudu: Buhari Has Delivered On All Campaign Promises / Court Orders INEC To Allow PDP, Atiku Access All Electoral Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by yommygift15: 6:21am On Dec 30, 2022
I can say this man was right in his own way, that was what he promised silently in 2015,(tough time) now he delivered it publicly.
Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by ezimo777(m): 6:24am On Dec 30, 2022
Dementia
Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by faceLAGOS: 6:30am On Dec 30, 2022
Parents that supported apc & voted for buhari & still campaigning for tinubu to come & continue from where buhari stop.

How do you feel seeing your daughters doing hook up & ashi & your sons doing yahoo yahoo, kidnapping, jobless, still feeding & living off you, because the apc led administration has failed to provide jobs for them?

How do you feel when you are not able to afford house rent, food stuff, petrol, gas or diesel?

How do you feel when one of your relatives or children is kidnapped along Lagos ibadan express way, killed, raped and traumatized by the kidnappers, even after paying huge ransom?

How do you feel comfortable still campaigning & canvassing for votes for those that has made the above stated your reality?

Please, tell me how.

I want to see if you are normal or just heartless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by Ada09: 6:31am On Dec 30, 2022
Yep indeed, they took us from TOP to BOTTOM ���
Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by maxzzo1(m): 6:34am On Dec 30, 2022
Liar just one question on ur promises.....Did u build new or repair d refineries as promised?
Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by pmatchuks: 6:43am On Dec 30, 2022
Dollar equals Naria now baa, abeg stop this play. Return dollar to where u met it at least if it's not gonna be $1 to #1 as u promised
Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by Uchedizzy(f): 6:44am On Dec 30, 2022
More reason we wont vote APC again lies upon lies
Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by Osupig: 6:50am On Dec 30, 2022
IslamIsIdiotic:
If there's anything worse than being called a fool in the English language, then the compilers of Oxford English Dictionary should use the word "Buhari" as a natural, ready made way to explain such kind of legendary stupidity.
With your name I could easily conclude not to argue with a swine, if dss should track you down with this your write-up now you'll start shedding crocodile tears. Werey
Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by clinician2x: 6:54am On Dec 30, 2022
Osupig:

With your name I could easily conclude not to argue with a swine, if dss should track you down with this your write-up now you'll start shedding crocodile tears. Werey

DSS track him with his write up because he said the truth?

You are a fool.

Suffering and smiling stupid bastard.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by clinician2x: 6:55am On Dec 30, 2022
Adegbem02:
Only three type of people are going to vote for APC the insane, the ignorant and the greedy

That's all
Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by BeanX(m): 7:03am On Dec 30, 2022
Paxxcarl:
Thiefnubuu came out to say bubu has done well.
This political elites will put their party interest over the common interest of nigerians …so are they really fighting for our cause?
Criminal how far?
Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by Osupig: 7:06am On Dec 30, 2022
clinician2x:

DSS track him with his write up because he said the truth?

You are a fool.

Suffering and smiling stupid bastard.
Like your father
Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by galaxy2020(m): 7:11am On Dec 30, 2022
Even after over 7years, they are still lying to their zombies. Anupamaa!
Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by CLRF: 7:18am On Dec 30, 2022
Just one quest to ask. Where is/are the new refinery's 2 per year promised?

Even the one that the FG partnered with dangote is not ready after 8 years
Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by faithfull18(f): 8:03am On Dec 30, 2022
Hallucinations.
Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by franudi: 8:13am On Dec 30, 2022
Nonsense talk.
Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by Tradman: 8:14am On Dec 30, 2022
Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by GorillaApp(m): 8:15am On Dec 30, 2022
Aufbauh:
The political will by the Buhari-led administration to reform the electoral system is the foundation for true democratic government.

Buhari is the reason for the new believe by the opposition party supporters.
Tell me that if not for the introduction of BVAS in the system, even the main opposition party the PDP wouldn't have being motivated to campaign much.

The card reader was an improvement though but, there were alternative means to rig . Through the use of incidence form election has being rigged as there were not sufficient legal framework to legitimize the use of card reader machine before this new electoral act.

Honestly I haven't seen an embittered species like the wailing wailers cum zombidients. I just can't imagine that some people can wail ceaselessly and senselessly for 8yrs.

Even if your only child was taken from you 8yrs ago, by now you should have healed and move on but naay they just can't live without wailing. Their heart is filled with bile, hatred and bitterness, for out of the abundance of it their mouth wails.

If not for Buhari's commitment in the electoral system even your principal Pitobi wouldn't have wasted his time & resources to campaign as he would have known that it's a no contest before the whistle.

Again I'd hope you're enjoying the 2nd Niger bridge going for Christmas as you have no reason to sleep for 3 days on the first bridge as usual to reach ur destination? Ungrateful guttersnipe!
Thunder fia you dia! What is buharis achievements? Bridge In the 21st century one imp is celebrating bridge as an achievement in 8yrs?
People are dying due to hunger, insecurity, boko haram, bandits, unknown gun men. High exchange rate, high unemployment rate, fuel is now 300/350 per litre and one ediot is still talking trash?

Buhari has plunge this nation into humongous debt with projects that is not commensurate with the heavy loan?

Come down south or warri come talk this your rubbish talk weda you no go collect better beating!
Thunder fia your dirty nyash there.
Try call mods make dem come ban me
Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by chatinent: 8:28am On Dec 30, 2022
People supporting the APC should be avoided more than ritualists. They are more than wicked.
Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by danhans(m): 8:32am On Dec 30, 2022
Deliver what ?
Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by franudi: 8:37am On Dec 30, 2022
Osupig:

Like your Father
You are talking like a fool.
Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by sonssyo(f): 8:41am On Dec 30, 2022
Stupid idiotic man talking, fuel of 7k no fit carry me go village not to talk of coming back,I no fit do international transactions because of scarcity of forex,again you only achieved food scarcity and hyper inflation
Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 30, 2022
Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by Fujiyama: 8:41am On Dec 30, 2022
Aufbauh:

Even if your only child was taken from you 8yrs ago, by now you should have healed and move on but naay they just can't live without wailing.

^^^

undecided

You obviously don't have children. Probably still a child yourself.

I don't think anyone who has birthed or sired a child - and lost that child - would say this so casually.
Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by Ken4Christ: 8:51am On Dec 30, 2022
Don't blame him. He just said what he was told to say by the cabals in charge. God will judge them all.
Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by Aufbauh(m): 8:54am On Dec 30, 2022
Fujiyama:

^^^

undecided

You obviously don't have children. Probably still a child yourself.

I don't think anyone who has birthed or sired a child - and lost that child - would say this so casually.

Kai..... I'm actually a proud father of kids, even though It is unimportant in this context.
Being single shouldn't erase human empathy if need be.

However I advice you to quit generalization of thought system as we are different in our perception and conviction.

I'm a positive person which you may not. So I don't suck over negative past or mistakes.
Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by clinician2x: 9:02am On Dec 30, 2022
Osupig:

Like my father

No arguing. You're right.
Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by clinician2x: 9:04am On Dec 30, 2022
Aufbauh:

Kai..... I'm actually a proud father of kids, even though It is unimportant in this context.
Being single shouldn't erase human empathy if need be.

However I advice you to quit generalization of thought system as we are different in our perception and conviction.

I'm a positive person which you may not. So I don't suck over negative past or mistakes.

It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a senseless person like you to be a father.

You're a pathetic liar.
Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by lexy2014: 9:10am On Dec 30, 2022
peepydelano:
Truly Baba Buhari has tried his best, may almighty Allah protect him and ease our affairs. Baba will surely handover to a competent hand. Please Obi is not even in the picture.

How has he tried his best?
Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by nathyx(m): 9:12am On Dec 30, 2022
You promised to create Jobs for youths APC where are the jobs??
Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by Sammy5413(m): 9:13am On Dec 30, 2022
Not all stories start with once upon a time,
Some of them start with "if I'm elected I promise"
Paddle your canoe, our leaders are all goats!
Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by Aufbauh(m): 9:25am On Dec 30, 2022
clinician2x:

It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a senseless person like you to be a father.

You're a pathetic liar.

You sounds very pained and frustrated. It's obvious you're going through some trauma and regret. Ndo.

I'm not surprise though at your imposition of thought on someone else cos you came from a region where everyone else is expected to think, say and act alike else you're term 'sabo'.

I can see that your orientation, inclination and disposition has limit your capacity to accept diverse opinions and perceptions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Electricity Grid Collapses Again / Samuel Ortom: I Have Been Paying Salaries Since I Left APC / Lady Implicates Aisha Buhari Sister Maryatu, Babchir Lawal In N50 Million Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.