Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,091 members, 7,849,412 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:57 PM

Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians (24997 Views)

Fayemi: We've Delivered On Electoral Promises Despite Financial Challenges / Bagudu: Buhari Has Delivered On All Campaign Promises / Court Orders INEC To Allow PDP, Atiku Access All Electoral Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by ransomed: 9:33am On Dec 30, 2022
Vote for APC for more deception
Vote for APC for more killings
Vote for APC for more suffering and pains.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by Nicenixon: 10:01am On Dec 30, 2022
Bubu, stop lying sir, please clean your mouth sir.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by NAVIDAD25: 10:17am On Dec 30, 2022
Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by ewaoluwa13n: 10:17am On Dec 30, 2022
Nooo oga Buhari One of them is 1 naura to 1 dollar,24 hours electricity a better economy and so on Nooo oga Buhari One of them is 1 naura to 1 dollar,24 hours electricity a better economy and so on ...
Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by rugged7(m): 11:19am On Dec 30, 2022
You are a He-Goat.....
Eriggs:
Not all obviously, but we are on the right track.
If PDP had remain in power, many of the bastards supporting ipob and boko haram murderous lifestyle would have been eating from the dustbin now, their lives would have been worse than those of the people living in Somalia

I wonder if the PDP they supported for 16 wastes years had perform better if anyone will vote in another party.
Bunch of hypocrites and sore losers.

Na dis kind news racoon dey like, check all his threads.
No good news on any of his thread whatsoever.
Only news of killings, deaths blood and cries make him happy, no good news makes him and his ipob supporters happy about my country.
Bunch of anyhow people.

Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by VULCAN(m): 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
I just love how you ignore the steady decline in ALL indices of socio-economic development just to sell your dead horse called APC.

Speaking plenty grammar can never change the fact that what N1000 bought in 2014 requires N4000-N6000 to buy now.

For the first time in Nigerian history we have an exodus of the upper middle class and the lower upper class out of the country. Japa has touched men of means

The number of people who have sold one or two houses in choice locations to relocate is in the thousands.

APC is a failure at governance and so are you a failure at whitewashing them. Lol

Aufbauh:
The political will by the Buhari-led administration to reform the electoral system is the foundation for true democratic government.

Buhari is the reason for the new believe by the opposition party supporters.
Tell me that if not for the introduction of BVAS in the system, even the main opposition party the PDP wouldn't have being motivated to campaign much.

The card reader was an improvement though but, there were alternative means to rig . Through the use of incidence form election has being rigged as there were not sufficient legal framework to legitimize the use of card reader machine before this new electoral act.

Honestly I haven't seen an embittered species like the wailing wailers cum zombidients. I just can't imagine that some people can wail ceaselessly and senselessly for 8yrs.

Even if your only child was taken from you 8yrs ago, by now you should have healed and move on but naay they just can't live without wailing. Their heart is filled with bile, hatred and bitterness, for out of the abundance of it their mouth wails.

If not for Buhari's commitment in the electoral system even your principal Pitobi wouldn't have wasted his time & resources to campaign as he would have known that it's a no contest before the whistle.

Again I'd hope you're enjoying the 2nd Niger bridge going for Christmas as you have no reason to sleep for 3 days on the first bridge as usual to reach ur destination? Ungrateful guttersnipe!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by Chemlite: 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2022
Top to bottom, I guess!
Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by Mayor101010(m): 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2022
Osupig:

With your name I could easily conclude not to argue with a swine, if dss should track you down with this your write-up now you'll start shedding crocodile tears. Werey
I don't blame you. The respectable DSS has turned errand boys under Buhari's government. They would rather go after secondary school or university students who criticise the government than tracking terrorism sponsors .
Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by cornelman: 2:13pm On Dec 30, 2022
May the Lord deal with your descendants the way you're dealing with Nigeria. May their lives be transformed as you transformed Nigeria.

Amen
Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by Afobaba33(m): 3:13pm On Dec 30, 2022
GOD please take this man away before his time
Sir you are useless for all Nigerian Youth
Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by Tks2015: 5:23am On Dec 31, 2022
Eriggs:
Not all obviously, but we are on the right track.
If PDP had remain in power, many of the bastards supporting ipob and boko haram murderous lifestyle would have been eating from the dustbin now, their lives would have been worse than those of the people living in Somalia

I wonder if the PDP they supported for 16 wastes years had perform better if anyone will vote in another party.
Bunch of hypocrites and sore losers.

Na dis kind news racoon dey like, check all his threads.
No good news on any of his thread whatsoever.
Only news of killings, deaths blood and cries make him happy, no good news makes him and his ipob supporters happy about my country.
Bunch of anyhow people.

Idiotic bastard eriggs ...are u the manna dude? This is my other account. U suspended me till 2nd Jan.. idiot, u nor know say I get many accounts to comment? I have to insult u and ur generation because U will call igbos ipob bastard and if person curse ur mama back, u go run go meet seunn...fear fear like ur generation. Why u nor reply me back make I for finish u with insults? Block this one oloshi. I go open more accounts join sef..fuool
Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 31, 2022
Eriggs:

U sef no say u know get liver to mention any nairaland.com moniker, afraid catch u, you change am.
Una too dey fear dem aunty MANNA sha.
She don show una shege for dis area grin grin.
The taming of the shrew grin

Taming of the shrew kọ́, shrew of the tame ni. Who the fvck is he or she? I jocularly transformed the name into something derogatory to spit the owner of the moniker. So take the chill pill...
Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by Tks2015: 7:46pm On Dec 31, 2022
Nijagogetsense:

Taming of the shrew kọ́, shrew of the tame ni. Who the fvck is he or she? I jocularly transformed the name into something derogatory to spit the owner of the moniker. So take the chill pill...

Eriggs na fuool...and mumu...I get many accounts, as he block one, I used another....the guy nor get sense ... fighting over manna vulture

1 Like

Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 31, 2022
Tks2015:

Eriggs na fuool...and mumu...I get many accounts, as he block one, I used another....the guy nor get sense ... fighting over manna vulture

grin grin I'm even suspecting he may be the one behind
Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by Napata77: 11:24pm On Dec 31, 2022
Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by clinician2x: 12:06am On Jan 01, 2023
Aufbauh:

You sounds very pained and frustrated. It's obvious you're going through some trauma and regret. Ndo.

I'm not surprise though at your imposition of thought on someone else cos you came from a region where everyone else is expected to think, say and act alike else you're term 'sabo'.

I can see that your orientation, inclination and disposition has limit your capacity to accept diverse opinions and perceptions.

Yes you're right about one thing. My greatest regret is being a nigerian because I have never seen anywhere else in this entire planet with the large number of idiots like u as we have in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by Dayaa: 6:14am On Jan 01, 2023
Kudos to his speech writer.
Mtcheeewww!
Re: Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians by Tks2015: 7:14am On Jan 02, 2023
Eriggs:

U sef no say u know get liver to mention any nairaland.com moniker, afraid catch u, you change am.
Una too dey fear dem aunty MANNA sha.
She don show una shege for dis area grin grin.
The taming of the shrew grin

You this Eriggs wen block my other account, Ogun don kee u finish...u nor block this one? I have a million other accounts...so that useless manna na woman sef...stewpid Eriggs. Block this one make I curse ur generation with d other account..AZEN

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Organised Labour Shut Down National Assembly / #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts CBN Governor Emefiele For Fixing Exchange Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.