Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Breaking: Rotimi Ameachi Set To Dump Apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Rotimi Ameachi Set To Dump Apc (6178 Views)

Breaking: Rotimi Ameachi Disqualified From Running For Presidency / Breaking: Rotimi Amaechi Dumps APC, Moves To ADC To Oust Wike / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Rotimi Ameachi Visits Site, Expresses Disappointment - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Rotimi Ameachi Set To Dump Apc by yasaa(m): 10:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
The former Minister of Transport Rotimi Ameachi is expected to decamp to the PDP soon. That was an optimism shared by a former Director General of the FRCN in person of Malam Ladan Salihu today, 29th Dec. 2022 via his Twitter handle.

1 Share

Re: Breaking: Rotimi Ameachi Set To Dump Apc by oliseh99: 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2022
Many surprises coming...
Let's watch out
This election will be very interesting

Don't be surprised to see other APC heavy weights crossing over

If Tinubu shows wike pepper he start wailing...
Tunubu Is smarter than him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Rotimi Ameachi Set To Dump Apc by Creamypie(m): 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2022
Very useless, shameless people. I will not be surprised if wike goes to apc

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Rotimi Ameachi Set To Dump Apc by Plus10(m): 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2022
The love wike enjoys will automatically be transferred to him

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Rotimi Ameachi Set To Dump Apc by oliseh99: 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2022
Plus10:
The love wike enjoys will automatically be transferred to him
You are a good analyst

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking: Rotimi Ameachi Set To Dump Apc by festacman(m): 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2022
Tinubu is not working with Amaechi. He prefers Wike. But I doubt if Amaechi will defect to PDP now because that would mean disrespecting Pres. Buhari.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Rotimi Ameachi Set To Dump Apc by Didijiji: 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
The worst thing Wike will do is to join APC

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Rotimi Ameachi Set To Dump Apc by Rightmindset: 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2022
It was obvious Amaechi never supported Tinubu.
Re: Breaking: Rotimi Ameachi Set To Dump Apc by Alphagan(m): 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2022
festacman:
Tinubu is not working with Amaechi. He prefers Wike. But I doubt if Amaechi will defect to PDP now because that would mean disrespecting Pres. Buhari. However, after the governorship election, he may come out clearly to direct his supporters to vote Atiku.

Presidential election comes before gubernatorial election.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Rotimi Ameachi Set To Dump Apc by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:40pm On Dec 29, 2022
The only reason why all these happens and happen everytime is that the poor Nigerian masses don't know the power that rests in their hands.

I pray and wish we can rise and VOTE WISELY.
G5 to any party for all we care. Endorsement for all we care. Decamping for all we care. Structure for all we care. Just VOTE WISELY.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking: Rotimi Ameachi Set To Dump Apc by kettykin: 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2022
Didijiji:
The worst thing Wike will do is to join APC
That would mark his end politically because APC will still loose the presidency and Rivers state,wike will now be in a real political wilderness

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking: Rotimi Ameachi Set To Dump Apc by UTILITYMAY(m): 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2022
I doubt this would happen.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Rotimi Ameachi Set To Dump Apc by Chinjo2: 10:46pm On Dec 29, 2022
festacman:
Tinubu is not working with Amaechi. He prefers Wike. But I doubt if Amaechi will defect to PDP now because that would mean disrespecting Pres. Buhari. However, after the governorship election, he may come out clearly to direct his supporters to vote Atiku.

Presidential election comes first.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Rotimi Ameachi Set To Dump Apc by Chinjo2: 10:48pm On Dec 29, 2022
The APC's romance with wike is a big slap on Amaechi's face.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Rotimi Ameachi Set To Dump Apc by Bizibi(m): 10:48pm On Dec 29, 2022
I don't believe it...
Re: Breaking: Rotimi Ameachi Set To Dump Apc by ibkayee(f): 10:49pm On Dec 29, 2022
Do these parties have any actual ideology that separates them asides tribe and money?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Rotimi Ameachi Set To Dump Apc by Didijiji: 10:53pm On Dec 29, 2022
kettykin:

That would mark his end politically because APC will still loose the presidency and Rivers state,wike will now be in a real political wilderness
The masses should be ready to deal with him if he wants to do that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Rotimi Ameachi Set To Dump Apc by PeterObi4LP: 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2022
Watch how urchies will start calling him light weight, paper weight and Omo Igbo, biafro and ESN because he choice to stand for what he believes with convinction.

All this while he decide to remain low key since Tinubu use stolen Lagos fund to buy his way on the primary election, no bush babies called him names. As soon as he dump APC, name calling will start. Others should follow suits.

Need I remind the urchies that he Amaechi sponsor Buhari campaign

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Rotimi Ameachi Set To Dump Apc by asanausana91: 10:58pm On Dec 29, 2022
festacman:
don't forget that buhari told them to vote for whoever is their choice. Even him Buhari will vote for Atiku.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Rotimi Ameachi Set To Dump Apc by Fortruth: 10:58pm On Dec 29, 2022
Amaechi- a typical Igbo politician, a selllout to ALL EASTERNERS…

Going to dump APC because he himself is a shythole
Re: Breaking: Rotimi Ameachi Set To Dump Apc by festacman(m): 10:59pm On Dec 29, 2022
Alphagan:

Presidential election comes before gubernatorial election.

Yes, that's true. Then there is conundrum in Rivers State created by Wike's 'scatter scatter' attitude against Atiku. Now, that PDP national secretariat has decided to bypass Wike's Rivers State APC in dealing with INEC on election day matters and may work against Wike's annointed candidates, APC governorship candidate might benefit from this confusion, which may ultimately favour Amaechi. Interesting days ahead.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Rotimi Ameachi Set To Dump Apc by dominic17: 11:05pm On Dec 29, 2022
Which disrespect? Buhari tenure has expired except if Amaechi has skeleton in his cupboard
festacman:
Tinubu is not working with Amaechi. He prefers Wike. But I doubt if Amaechi will defect to PDP now because that would mean disrespecting Pres. Buhari.
Re: Breaking: Rotimi Ameachi Set To Dump Apc by frank14011991(m): 11:08pm On Dec 29, 2022
Rotimi Amaechi was with akeredolu today. This is a fake news. Can't you ask yourself what happens to tonye cole

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Rotimi Ameachi Set To Dump Apc by Gozac: 11:08pm On Dec 29, 2022
festacman:
Check your facts, presidential election comes before gubernatorial elections. Amaechi will not decamp to PDP now till after the elections . However he may direct his men in Rivers state to support Atiku if Tinubu decides to work with Wike. Two of his men governor of Plateau state and Festus Keyamo are strongly behind Tinubu. I see him staying aloof as he is now till his bosS PMB hands over though he was highly disappointed by northern governors during APC primaries.
He is not happy with APC for now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Rotimi Ameachi Set To Dump Apc by Bizibi(m): 11:11pm On Dec 29, 2022
Politics in Rivers State will be something else.....wike's influence in niger Delta will be tested.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Rotimi Ameachi Set To Dump Apc by drlateef: 11:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
Amaechi is not going to PDP because Wike is not leaving PDP anytime soon. He has said it times without number that he will never leave PDP like Obi did, but he will fight them from within. Unless they expel him from PDP which can be disastrous for PDP. Amaechi also has animosity with SDP governorship candidate who left APC where he was the governorship candidate because of Amaechi. The SDP man is fully supporting Tinubu despite defecting to SDP because of Amaechi. Its a very complex situation in Rivers state. But I believe they will all have a common front in supporting Tinubu. Sealing a deal at local level may be the nut to crack.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Rotimi Ameachi Set To Dump Apc by festacman(m): 11:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
Gozac:

Check your facts, presidential election comes before gubernatorial elections. Amaechi will not decamp to PDP now till after the elections . However he may direct his men in Rivers state to support Atiku if Tinubu decides to work with Wike. Two of his men governor of Plateau state and Festus Keyamo are strongly behind Tinubu. I see him staying aloof as he is now till his bosS PMB hands over though he was highly disappointed by northern governors during APC primaries.
He is not happy with APC for now

True.
Re: Breaking: Rotimi Ameachi Set To Dump Apc by tinsel: 11:25pm On Dec 29, 2022
Chinjo2:
The APC's romance with wike is a big slap on Amaechi's face.
Is Amaechi campaigning for Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Rotimi Ameachi Set To Dump Apc by PrinceOfLagos: 11:36pm On Dec 29, 2022
Fortruth:
Amaechi- a typical Igbo politician, a selllout to ALL EASTERNERS…

Going to dump APC because he himself is a shythole
You need a new brain
Re: Breaking: Rotimi Ameachi Set To Dump Apc by Think9ja(m): 11:36pm On Dec 29, 2022
undecided
Re: Breaking: Rotimi Ameachi Set To Dump Apc by jumper524(m): 11:38pm On Dec 29, 2022
I've strong felling this is pure lies

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Rotimi Ameachi Set To Dump Apc by sunnx(f): 11:46pm On Dec 29, 2022
He's a formally a PDP member don't bother yourself he's going back to his vomit were he used to belong

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Poor State Of Lagos Roads / FG, States To Spend 53% Of N17.5tr Budgets On Salaries / Ekiti Workers Suspend Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.