Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God (4561 Views)

How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan / Can A King, Governor Or Senator Be A True Christian? / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by tctrills: 11:22am On Jan 12, 2023
Steep:
Jesus is the one and only Son of God, there are no other Sons all other Sons are either adopted or a figure of speech like the judges of Israel.
What figure of speech are your talking about? Who gave you the authority to decide that the word of God was figure of speech?
Please explain the figure of speech when Christ said,
Jesus said to her,
"Do not cling to me, for I have not yet ascended. to the Father; but go to my brothers and say to them, 'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God. '"
Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by Corrections: 9:06am On Jan 14, 2023
Corrections:
The male cub of a LION will NEVER grow up to become a donkey. Never!! When a PRINCE shows up at an event with all his father's support and authorities to represent him, NO ONE at the event would dare disrespect or denie such PRINCE the respect or recognition they would Accord his father "the KING."

God the creator of heaven and Earth rules over all that he creates. He gives out his orders and no one anywhere can reverse it.

Isaiah 14:27

The LORD of Heaven’s Armies has spoken— who can change his plans? When his hand is raised, who can stop him?”

He gave his order that the sun and the moon should keep shining out their lights till the end of time. Who has been able to reverse this order by God given to the moon and the sun?

When God chooses to bless or reward his people who can curse them? Or vice versa? God's authorities can never be challenged by anything or anyone? It pleased God to favour Joseph to become the prime minister of Egypt even though he had no credentials to occupy the position. Yet no one could challenge him.

It pleased him (God ) to declare Abraham his friend. It doesn't matter the opinion or questions of people ( does God need a friend? ) about his declaration, Abraham still remains a friend to God.

Isaiah 41:8
“ But you, Israel, are My servant,
Jacob whom I have chosen,
The descendants of Abraham My friend.

James 2:23
And the Scripture was fulfilled which says, 'Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.'And he was called the friend of God.

When God speaks people's logical questions or opinion systematically become outdated. Questions like " does God need a friend to be happy?" "How can Abraham be God's friend when he has not seen God?" do not in anyway concern or compare with God's knowledge because what he ( God ) can not do does not exist. No human logical thinking can be compared with that of God. Never!! If God says you are blind just know that indeed you are blind irrespective of tones of images your eyes see physically every day .

Isaiah 55:8-11

8 "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD.
"As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.
As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater,
so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

Now in the same light, this same God was pleased to reward and declare JESUS his beloved SON. Now know this and have peace that irrespective of logical questions people may ask no one can reverse it. Here this, if God can declare human being ( an ordinary flesh ) his people in Hosea 2:23, is it Jesus Christ whose birthday ( his mother got pregnant without her husbands sperm in her ) and death ( came back to live after practically dying for 3 day) are mysteriously strange ( [b]the first and the last of it kind combined the world would ever withness till end of time ) that God can't declare his BELOVED SON?[/b]

Here in the verse, Jesus was declared by God to be his Son

Mark 1:11, NIV: And a voice came from heaven: 'You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased.

Mark 9:7, ESV: And a cloud overshadowed them, and a voice came out of the cloud, “This is my beloved Son; listen to him.”

Just like how a king would relinquish power to his loyal prince so also has God ( his father ) given him ( Jesus Christ the prince ) extra ordinary power to rule over all that he ( God the Father ) has created both on Earth and in heaven.

Ephesians 1:21-22
Now he is far above any ruler or authority or power or leader or anything else—not only in this world but also in the world to come. God has put all things under the authority of Christ and has made him head over all things for the benefit of the church.

Also, God his father ( the king ) has given him ( Jesus Christ the prince) power to be the medium or platform [/b]through which people can get to heaven to live with God his father for ever.

[b]John14:6
Jesus told him ' I am the way-
Yes, and the truth and the life. No one can GET to the father (GOD the king)
except by means of me ( JESUS Christ the prince ).

John14:1
Let not your heart be troubled. You have trust in God ( the king ) now trust in me ( JESUS Christ the prince ).

John15:23
Anyone that is hating me ( JESUS the prince ) is hating the father (GOD the king)

NOTE! NOTE! NOTE!
WHEN YOU SEE THE PRINCE YOU HAVE SEEN THE KING!!

John 12:49
I don’t speak on my own authority. The Father ( God the king ) who sent me has commanded me ( Jesus Christ ) what to say and how to say it

gd
Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by Corrections: 3:59pm On Jan 15, 2023
happy sunday.
Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by Corrections: 10:15am On Jan 18, 2023
GOOD DAY
Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by Corrections: 4:36am On Jan 20, 2023
uyt
Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by ublight: 12:01pm On Jan 20, 2023
So let me ask?

Is Jesus angel Michael or angel Gabriel?

Jehovas wickedness ppl come and answer.
Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by Janosky: 1:40pm On Jan 20, 2023
ublight:
So let me ask?

Is Jesus angel Michael or angel Gabriel?

Jehovas wickedness ppl come and answer.

You abuse a group of people because of their beliefs and you think you are not stupid?
Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by ublight: 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2023
Janosky:

You abuse a group of people because of their beliefs and you think you are not stupid?

Hahahaha.
E pain this one.

U could not resist the urge to abuse me. Hahahahahah

Practice what u preach fool.
Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by Janosky: 8:52pm On Jan 20, 2023
ublight:

Hahahaha.
E pain this one.

U could not resist the urge to abuse me. Hahahahahah

Practice what u preach fool.

"Practice what u preach fool."
Sink your comment into your skull.
Are you practicing what you preach?

Odeh !!!!!
Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by Maynman: 10:14am On Jan 21, 2023
Corrections:
The male cub of a LION will NEVER grow up to become a donkey. Never!! When a PRINCE shows up at an event with all his father's support and authorities to represent him, NO ONE at the event would dare disrespect or denie such PRINCE the respect or recognition they would Accord his father "the KING."

God the creator of heaven and Earth rules over all that he creates. He gives out his orders and no one anywhere can reverse it.

The LORD of Heaven’s Armies has spoken— who can change his plans? When his hand is raised, who can stop him?”

He gave his order that the sun and the moon should keep shining out their lights till the end of time. Who has been able to reverse this order by God given to the moon and the sun?

When God chooses to bless or reward his people who can curse them? Or vice versa? God's authorities can never be challenged by anything or anyone? It pleased God to favour Joseph to become the prime minister of Egypt even though he had no credentials to occupy the position. Yet no one could challenge him.

It pleased him (God ) to declare Abraham his friend. It doesn't matter the opinion or questions of people ( does God need a friend? ) about his declaration, Abraham still remains a friend to God.

And the Scripture was fulfilled which says, 'Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.'And he was called the friend of God.

When God speaks people's logical questions or opinion systematically become outdated. Questions like " does God need a friend to be happy?" "How can Abraham be God's friend when he has not seen God?" do not in anyway concern or compare with God's knowledge because what he ( God ) can not do does not exist. No human logical thinking can be compared with that of God. Never!! If God says you are blind just know that indeed you are blind irrespective of tones of images your eyes see physically every day .

8 "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD.
"As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.
As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater,
so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

Now in the same light, this same God was pleased to reward and declare JESUS his beloved SON. Now know this and have peace that irrespective of logical questions people may ask no one can reverse it. Here this, if God can declare human being ( an ordinary flesh ) his people in Hosea 2:23, is it Jesus Christ whose birthday ( his mother got pregnant without her husbands sperm in her ) and death ( came back to live after practically dying for 3 day) are mysteriously strange ( [b]the first and the last of it kind combined the world would ever withness till end of time ) that God can't declare his BELOVED SON?[/b]

Mark 1:11, NIV: And a voice came from heaven: 'You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased.

Mark 9:7, ESV: And a cloud overshadowed them, and a voice came out of the cloud, “This is my beloved Son; listen to him.”

Just like how a king would relinquish power to his loyal prince so also has God ( his father ) given him ( Jesus Christ the prince ) extra ordinary power to rule over all that he ( God the Father ) has created both on Earth and in heaven.

Now he is far above any ruler or authority or power or leader or anything else—not only in this world but also in the world to come. God has put all things under the authority of Christ and has made him head over all things for the benefit of the church.

Also, God his father ( the king ) has given him ( Jesus Christ the prince) power to be the medium or platform [/b]through which people can get to heaven to live with God his father for ever.

Let not your heart be troubled. You have trust in God ( the king ) now trust in me ( JESUS Christ the prince ).

Anyone that is hating me ( JESUS the prince ) is hating the father (GOD the king)

NOTE! NOTE! NOTE!

I don’t speak on my own authority. The Father ( God the king ) who sent me has commanded me ( Jesus Christ ) what to say and how to say it

So lion and a cub are the same?
Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by Corrections: 2:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
happy sunday.
Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by 2dominate: 4:26pm On Jan 22, 2023
A lion births a lion, everything births it's species new offspring but not you god.
Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by Corrections: 4:11am On Jan 23, 2023
good day
Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by Corrections: 8:38am On Jan 24, 2023
gm
Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by Corrections: 8:40am On Jan 25, 2023
Good morning
Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by Corrections: 12:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
gd
Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by Corrections: 8:42am On Jan 27, 2023
Corrections:

NOTE! NOTE! NOTE!

good day
Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by Corrections: 4:52am On Jan 29, 2023
happy sunday.
Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by Corrections: 10:26am On Jan 30, 2023
Good day
Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by Corrections: 11:13am On Jan 31, 2023
Good day.....
Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by Corrections: 8:54am On Feb 01, 2023
goood day
Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by Corrections: 7:48am On Feb 02, 2023
wink
Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by Corrections: 5:53am On Feb 05, 2023
Happy sunday
Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by Corrections: 2:28pm On Feb 06, 2023
gh
Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by GoodIsGod: 2:59pm On Feb 06, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Thank you, just as all sons of God {Genesis 6:2; Job 38:7} are Gods! Psalms 82:6 smiley
Those you referred to are called sons of God. Jesus is referred to as the begotten son of God.
Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by GoodIsGod: 3:58pm On Feb 06, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

No this what Isaiah 9:6 means:

For a child has been born to us, A son has been given to us (among the Jews a male child is to be born) And the rulership will rest on his shoulder (he will continue the rulership of Israel but his rulership will not end). His name will be called (he will do this works) Wonderful Counselor (best teacher in the history of mankind), Mighty God (a God among the Israelites) , Eternal Father (replacement for our father Adam who brought sin upon us but this time he has come to pay for our sin and unlike Adam he will live forever), Prince of Peace (his rulership will bring peace to the end of the earth)

Watchtower doctrine is the number one problem of you Jehovah's witnesses.
Secondly, the fact that you guys are not given the opportunity to reason the meaning of the scriptures yourselves.
Thirdly, the wrong doctrines of many churches which gives your ego energy to think you are the only sect that knows what the Bible says.

In the ISAIAH 9:6 you quoted, you are putting the lies and heresies Watchtower programmed in your head infront of each fact that Jesus is God.
Infront of Mighty God you put (God among the Israelites) grin
Hehehehe, grin

You guys are not afraid at all to twist the scriptures. Nawao.
God among the Israelites for where? Which other scripture support your claim? Stop deceiving yourself guy.
Reason by yourself without Watchtower influence.

Now let me explain why Jesus is God to you.
Those who say God left His throne in Heaven to become man are the ones who give your ego some energy because it is a lie.
God remains in heaven when Jesus came to earth.
There is God and there is Jesus. Two separate personalities. When Jesus prayed, he prayed to God the Father because he is the son. While he suffered God was in heaven and at that moment God neglected him to fulfill the prophecy.

Now this is where you JW guys get it wrong. If I have a son that I love, that has all my nature as a King, and I tell my citizens that I have given him all the power that I have to rule like me even while I am still on the throne what concerns anyone about my decision. Who's problem is it?

I wonder why you guys sympathize with God who Himself gave His son all His power.
Christ said "All power in earth and in heaven has been given to me" Not some power but All. All means all.

Matthew 28:18 (KJV) And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

ISAIAH 9:6 calls him Mighty God and you said (God among the Israelites) What about God among the Ibos or Yorubas.
What authority do you guys have over the word of God. To edit it to sooth Watchtower doctrine.

Now read this below if you can grasp it. grin

John 16:23 (KJV) And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.

Note: He will do it (Who will do it? GOD)

Now read the one below again.

John 14:13-14 (KJV)
And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

Note: That will I do. (Who will do it? Jesus the son)
He is saying whatever you ask God in prayer I will do it.
( You ask God and he Jesus will answer your prayer. That which you ask his father in his name)

He now went ahead to repeat himself because he knows a sect like the Jehovah's witnesses will surface one day to separate him from the father.

He repeated himself, " If you ask anything in my name, I will do it"

Now place John 16:23 and John 14:13-14 together.

One says God will do it and the other say I Jesus will do it. (God (Jehovah) will do it. I (Jesus) will do it)

Only God can answer prayers prayed to Him in Jesus Name. Abi?
And Jesus says "Pray to God in my Name and I Will do it".

Jesus is God

Yes, He is the son and Jehovah is His Father. But God has given him ALL POWER because he has same Spirit of the Father and has been specially chosen and begotten by the Father.

Stop fighting for God. He himself made Jesus God. Not god but God.

It is not what Jesus did by himself but God Himself made it so because He loves the Son.

Read the Bible yourselves and stop follow follow after Watchtower.

If watchtower says today that they have discovered that Jesus is no more Angel Michael and AWAKE and WATCHTOWER is circulated to you all. Like Zombie all of you will agree and start going from house to house spreading the heresies.

Shalom
Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by Corrections: 8:55am On Feb 07, 2023
Good

GoodGod
Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by GoodIsGod: 2:10pm On Feb 07, 2023
Jesus is God. No controversy.
Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by Corrections: 6:36am On Feb 08, 2023
GM
Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by Corrections: 8:58am On Feb 10, 2023
gmm
Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by Corrections: 4:26am On Feb 14, 2023
great
Re: A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God by Corrections: 7:14am On Feb 15, 2023
[good morning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stop The Attacks On Other Faiths! / The Secrets Of Thanksgiving / Why We Should Have An Encounter With God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.