Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,539 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

What Are You Thanking For As 2022 Is Coming To An End? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are You Thanking For As 2022 Is Coming To An End? (9028 Views)

What Are You Thanking God For Nigeria At 62? / What Are You Thanking God For As A Nigerian? / What Are You Thanking God For As 2020 Is Coming To An End? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Thanking For As 2022 Is Coming To An End? by Sergio101(m): 8:46am On Dec 30, 2022
I thank God for life.
Good health to me and my family.

May success be recorded in 2023..... Amen
Re: What Are You Thanking For As 2022 Is Coming To An End? by Racoon(m): 8:46am On Dec 30, 2022
The gift of being alive.
Re: What Are You Thanking For As 2022 Is Coming To An End? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:48am On Dec 30, 2022
slipperyanus07:
Life after many prophet said i will die this year buh My head too strong cheesy

Bros, the year Neva end oo! sad

We still have Today and Tomorrow. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Thanking For As 2022 Is Coming To An End? by Lemmy123(m): 8:48am On Dec 30, 2022
I'm thanking God for giving me the strength to overcome depression... That thing can be mind crippling, I almost lost it...

I've learned that things in life are meant to be taken slowly and steadily. You put pressure on yourself and mental health when you compare someone else's progress with yours.

The more you remove the pressure, stay positive but expect negative, the more good things come your way... But the more hell bent you are on getting something, the more it sails farther from you.

Easy does it my dear friend-they won't teach you this one in school

1 Like

Re: What Are You Thanking For As 2022 Is Coming To An End? by Doyou2019: 8:48am On Dec 30, 2022
emorse:
I thank him for all the people that have "japa" who ended up creating space in the labour market back home. I hope many more will"japa" next year so we can buy their properties for cheap.

At least wherever they are, they are guaranteed better healthcare in that very place our medical professionals are fleeing to as well.
Now, with that job and all those cheaply bought properties you're boasting about, how home-based people go handle am should (God forbid) should they suffer dire health problems? Na the always-congested-bedspace-sufficient-Luth go do am Abi grin grin
Dey play!
Re: What Are You Thanking For As 2022 Is Coming To An End? by Destinylink(m): 8:48am On Dec 30, 2022
I'm thankful For
Life
Good health
Family
My Job
My Friend
Re: What Are You Thanking For As 2022 Is Coming To An End? by missidy: 8:48am On Dec 30, 2022
I thank God for finally giving me my own house this year, I went through so much just to get it. Accomodation problem and TTC are the worst problems in life.

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Thanking For As 2022 Is Coming To An End? by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 30, 2022
For family and good health
Re: What Are You Thanking For As 2022 Is Coming To An End? by Viccur(m): 8:49am On Dec 30, 2022
Thanking God for life, sound health for me and my family.
Even though times are 'soft', I still thank God. I have a strong faith 2023 will favour and bless me and my family
Re: What Are You Thanking For As 2022 Is Coming To An End? by Juanmike(m): 8:49am On Dec 30, 2022
OhGeeBee:
Being alive to see Messi lift the world cup.
Alive to see Arsenal potentially winning the EPL after 18yrs

I look at myself and I don't think there's anything to be thankful for, maybe life but it comes with mysteries.
You just explained and rejoiced over another person success. Which is a good thing.
But what about yourself?
Re: What Are You Thanking For As 2022 Is Coming To An End? by BCJAY(f): 8:49am On Dec 30, 2022
Gift of life, my son starting finishing school despite all challenges. Helpers locating me from all angles. To God Be All The Glory
Re: What Are You Thanking For As 2022 Is Coming To An End? by Giwoni: 8:49am On Dec 30, 2022
obembet:
As we all know that year 2022 has been a wonderful year, the year of Survival. I believe that year 2022 is a year many of us can not forget in a hurry. Despite the sad news, many of us still achieve our goals.

So therefore, what are the things are u appreciating God for? I thank God for everything!

As for me, I really appreciate God for the Gift of life and protection over me and my family throughout the year 2022
Re: What Are You Thanking For As 2022 Is Coming To An End? by Ayomikunbaby: 8:49am On Dec 30, 2022
I thank God go life, I fell sick during the year and I thought I was dead, no once not twice, but I’m still alive . I pray and hope 2023 will be better by His Grace smiley smiley
Re: What Are You Thanking For As 2022 Is Coming To An End? by oneMalik: 8:50am On Dec 30, 2022
Life .

That's HOPE !
Re: What Are You Thanking For As 2022 Is Coming To An End? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:50am On Dec 30, 2022
Dat Lionel Messi won the FIFA world cup and Broke the Heart of his haters.. smiley cheesy
Re: What Are You Thanking For As 2022 Is Coming To An End? by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 30, 2022
1.For getting my first and 2nd sale on Dan grin
2. For making me go for nysc
3. For peace and protection
Re: What Are You Thanking For As 2022 Is Coming To An End? by sonssyo: 8:51am On Dec 30, 2022
I thank God for being able to pay my bills this year,I only acquired generator which has become useless because we entered industrial line, I was able to feed myself, I'm healthy to the extent that I'm not in the hospital.
Re: What Are You Thanking For As 2022 Is Coming To An End? by Timothyoj(m): 8:52am On Dec 30, 2022
God has been so so so good to me and my Family this year. I enjoyed and still enjoying His blessings, Favour and protection in all ramifications.

indeed the year 2022 has been so fantastic thus-far and I pray and believe that 2023 is going to be better and more fantastic than 2022...AMEN and AMEN....!!!
Re: What Are You Thanking For As 2022 Is Coming To An End? by Sonnobax15(m): 8:52am On Dec 30, 2022
cool
Mehnnnnn,last year was really a bad year...But this 2022 actually made me to believe that no matter how little or small what you're doing is,you can make a good life from it,so long it's putting food in your table and you ain't begging no one for any form of assistance.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Thanking For As 2022 Is Coming To An End? by MaverickA3: 8:52am On Dec 30, 2022
kekakuz:
Am thankful for sunshine
Thankful for rain
Thankful for joy
Thankful for pain
Thankful for buhari
It's a beautiful year e e e e

What's the song title please? By who?
Re: What Are You Thanking For As 2022 Is Coming To An End? by themanderon: 8:52am On Dec 30, 2022
For life and that we are now in the last last days of this demonic and murderous APC government. RIP to all that died as a result of the actions and inactions of this wicked straight from hell regime.
For those that made it this far despite back to back torture and torments from the wicked ogres in government I say congratulations once again.
Re: What Are You Thanking For As 2022 Is Coming To An End? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:53am On Dec 30, 2022
Juanmike:
You just explained and rejoiced over another person success. Which is a good thing.
But what about yourself?

Leave him to Celebrate Messi's World Cup win..

Everyone has who and what they Support to make Happy.

The Wahala People that Support Tinubu, how does it better their lives? sad
Re: What Are You Thanking For As 2022 Is Coming To An End? by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 30, 2022
Thanking God for life/good health , business growth and family grin

1 Like

Re: What Are You Thanking For As 2022 Is Coming To An End? by dalass(f): 8:54am On Dec 30, 2022
obembet:
As we all know that year 2022 has been a wonderful year, the year of Survival. I believe that year 2022 is a year many of us can not forget in a hurry. Despite the sad news, many of us still achieve our goals.

So therefore, what are the things are u appreciating God for?

As for me, I really appreciate God for the Gift of life and protection over me and my family throughout the year 2022

I am grateful and thankful to God for everything! smiley

For the many gifts of life, protection, sound health, outstanding success and blessings..

God is good all the time! grin
Re: What Are You Thanking For As 2022 Is Coming To An End? by Justbehave(m): 8:54am On Dec 30, 2022
I thank God for the gift of life,good heath and prosperity.
Re: What Are You Thanking For As 2022 Is Coming To An End? by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 30, 2022
Jennyclay:
I'm grateful for good health. For over a decade now, non of my family members have been hospitalised neither have we had any emergency health challenges.

Despite the economy, I spent lots of money this year. God used great people to bless me financially. The blessing was too much as if I'm the only person in this world.

Lord, I'm so grateful. 2023 would be the best year ever
ma pls help me i swear to almighty god i have nothing not even 5naira dont even know how to eat this morning pls show me love if u can afford pls 2122521861 zenith bank
Re: What Are You Thanking For As 2022 Is Coming To An End? by davidas101(m): 8:55am On Dec 30, 2022
For the gift of life, good health, grace & opportunity to keep going and by God's grace achieve set long term goals.
Re: What Are You Thanking For As 2022 Is Coming To An End? by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 30, 2022
Paxxcarl:
Thanking God for life/good health , business growth and family grin
sir pls can u help me i just want something for breakfast i swear to god i am not a scammer 2122521861 zenith
Re: What Are You Thanking For As 2022 Is Coming To An End? by Evergreen4(m): 8:56am On Dec 30, 2022
My life and surviving this Buhari and APC government is enough to thank God. A lot of people gave up and committed suicide under the government because of untold hardship.
Re: What Are You Thanking For As 2022 Is Coming To An End? by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 30, 2022
i thank god for tht i am alive but my 2022 was full of suffering and poverty in the entire 2022 i never spent good 2months in a good condition
Re: What Are You Thanking For As 2022 Is Coming To An End? by slipperyanus07: 8:57am On Dec 30, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Bros, the year Neva end oo! sad

We still have Today and Tomorrow. lipsrsealed
i will still come here on newyear day and wish everybody happy newyear

Re: What Are You Thanking For As 2022 Is Coming To An End? by MossLuv: 8:58am On Dec 30, 2022
Thanking God for APC govt is coming to an end in the next five months.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When Lot's Wife Turned Back And Became Pillar Of Salt, Who Turned To Confirm? / An Open Letter To Rev Stephen Akinola,G.O Redemption Ministries PH / We Were Created By Extraterrestrial Beings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.