Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket (20224 Views)

Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee / Amaechi: "I Go Shoot Am O! No Talk Atiku, Say Bagudu" - At APC Campaign In Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by bigdammyj: 1:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
Okay.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by LeoDeKing: 1:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
ladipo007:
Any Christian that support Muslim Muslim ticket will never go unpunished
You prayed for Buhari to die, it boomeranged, you are now on another bad prayer.

Let's see.

4 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by BJanta: 1:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
Which support do you carry, a spent
bullet?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Juanmike(m): 1:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
duro4chang:
I am a christian and I support Tinubu.
No you are not stop deceiving yourself
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by marvellous2222: 1:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
See all politicians are the same, they lost dignity becos of covetous and long throat
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Parachoko: 1:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ofunaofu:

Note this

The 5percentiles will sink the Emilokan drug lord come February 2023

Tinubu is unelectable, know this and know peace
E go shock you the kind of figure Asiwaju will get in the South East.

4 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by marvellous2222: 1:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
Sefk2n92nd:
:-
can you sell your entire family and stake on this game..so you're still looking for gullible punters to subscribe to your scam....I just see that Nigeria government have turned your destiny upside down
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Untouchedmoney2(m): 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
Segunbabba:
Any Christian that vote for muslim muslim ticket will never know peace
u will never know peace. Idiot.

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Mindcure: 1:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Nigerians will vote Tinubu massively.

Ignore 5%, they are inconsequential.
urchin

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by baretalk: 1:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
Segunbabba:
Whether you support it or not, Christians will never support muslim muslim ticket. You will never force Christians to vote muslim muslim presidential candidate.
The essence of Christianity is to unify man, spread love, you hypocrites have turned Christianity to a religion of discrimination, hate and hypocrisy. The real Christian knows better. Christianity does not teach hate.

4 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by James91: 1:17pm On Dec 30, 2022
duro4chang:
Anyone can be Christian online, even devil too can be Christian online,

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by baretalk: 1:17pm On Dec 30, 2022
Segunbabba:
You are not a Christan, my Bible tells me to embrace all, Jesus embraced the Samaritan woman. You are the antichrist, you know nothing about the bible and Christianity. Love your neighbor as yourself, for this is the second most important commandment. We are all neighbors.

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by baretalk: 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2022
James91:
You are not a Christian, you are a religious bigot.

4 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Parachoko: 1:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
Racoon:
This is what is called the talking tongue-in-cheek. The lizard of Ubima have long retreated to his sheel. Rotimi Amaechi fully knows that there is no political future for him again.
There's a future for him if he work for Asiwaju whole heartedly in Rivers State.

And he is going to work for Asiwaju.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Mindcure: 1:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
duro4chang:
You are not a Christian.

You are a pegan, and if you claim you are christian and vote for muslin muslin ticket to continue killing christians in this country.

Then, you will never experience peace.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by PeterObi4LP: 1:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
@Amaechi you don't need to come out to say it. We all know the likes of President Buhari, Prof. Osibanjo, and all the contestants for the primary election are not in support of Tinubu. Their body language says it all.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Cajal(m): 1:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
The reality of Tinubu presidency is getting clearer

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Jagabanfromcali: 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2022
Fake agbado driven news
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Olahmi05: 1:31pm On Dec 30, 2022
Don't support Corrupt leader's.
They are nothing than a Evil People on dis earth.
Money wey suppose everybody to enjoy.
You pack am to your account to feed your Family.
Dis coming Year will be great year.
All those corrupt leaders will be exposed and dealt with in Jesus.
God will fight for us.
Vote for Peter Obi
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by ityP(m): 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2022
Dshocker:
Since 1960, this is the first time that 3 different opposition parties have divided the political scene in Nigeria.

As it is now, nobody knows who will the election, and funny enough, the ruling party APC is soooo confused, because those they thought will back them, have all shifted their support to another party.

The likes of El Rufai and co are just deceiving the APC flag bearer into believing that the north got his back.

I don't want to see you ranting of "rigging" when results are announced o

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by daygee12: 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2022
Segunbabba:

It's sure u never knew peace b4

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by lereinter(m): 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2022
Segunbabba:

Lolzzzzz

You don't need to say this, politics isn't rapture.
If buhari apc had performed excellently well according to their 2015 promise, you think anyone will give a fuse.

Even in Saudi, there are Christians working there or you haven't seen?

buhari's performance would have overshadowed it

So you are saying if tinubu has gotten a Christian vp, you will vote for apc even with this disaster they brought upon nigeria

Nigerians are not ready
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Coinmamax: 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2022
Hmmm

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by ADBA3005(m): 2:00pm On Dec 30, 2022
Segunbabba:

You and your descendants shall not know peace in Jesus' mighty name!

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by duro4chang(m): 2:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
Mindcure:
You are not a Christian.

You are a pegan, and if you claim you are christian and vote for muslin muslin ticket to continue killing christians in this country.

Then, you will never experience peace.
I am a christian born and again and washed in the blood of Jesus christ. Your type of christianity is against the plan of God. Repent.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by duro4chang(m): 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
James91:
I am born again and have nothing to do with sin. The type of christianity you are playing is like pharisees. Repent and forsake your sin.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by duro4chang(m): 2:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
Juanmike:
No you are not stop deceiving yourself
H am a child of God and born again
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Juanmike(m): 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
duro4chang:
H am a child of God and born again
Indeed
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Midastorch(m): 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
Segunbabba:

Who the he Bleep are you to lay curse on anyone You don't even have innovation of your own talk less of creating humans.... I'm a Christian, I attend Dunamis Church and I will vote Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by duro4chang(m): 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2022
Juanmike:
Indeed
You do not need to believe me since I am not playing the type of religious bigotry you are playing. Jesus was never playing such
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Roboto11: 2:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
Dshocker:
Since 1960, this is the first time that 3 different opposition parties have divided the political scene in Nigeria.

As it is now, nobody knows who will the election, and funny enough, the ruling party APC is soooo confused, because those they thought will back them, have all shifted their support to another party.

The likes of El Rufai and co are just deceiving the APC flag bearer into believing that the north got his back.

I heard the North is for Obi.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N4.7B Poll Cash: Three Mansions Traced To Fayose’s associate - EFCC / Oshiomhole Attacks Saraki Again, Urges Him To Resign Honorably / PDP Leaders Behind My Travails - Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.