Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,180 members, 7,829,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket (20230 Views)

Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee / Amaechi: "I Go Shoot Am O! No Talk Atiku, Say Bagudu" - At APC Campaign In Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by akins088(m): 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
May you never know peace. Are you the one to decide who people should vote
Segunbabba:
Any Christian that vote for muslim muslim ticket will never know peace

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Akmahoghany: 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2022
Segunbabba:

Back to sender........shey nah by force?

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by mrksquare: 5:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
seunmsg:
In fairness to Amaechi, he was at the flag off of APC presidential campaign in Plateau state. I guess the situation between Tinubu and Wike is why he has distanced himself from the campaign in recent days. Wherever the case is, I hope Tinubu and APC leaders carry him along in the discussion with Wike. He must also realize that retaining the presidency is a bigger goal for APC than winning local elections in Rivers state. Hopefully, common grounds will be found.

Amaechi isn't negotiating any shit with Wike and Tinubu. And APC Rivers state won't sacrifice any of its aspirants sake of Tinubu's aspiration. The earlier Tinubu and Wike come go terms with this the better for everyone.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by ISelectMySins: 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2022
Gandrova:
But have you ever questioned the South South or South East that pick both Christian as Flagbearer? You guys should embrace the change that has happened already and Beg Almighty God to favour us all. Case closed.

Are you comparing state-wide elections to presidential elections? They are very different and must be handled differently.

No one raises an eyebrow when same muslim faith governorship ticket is been paraded in Kebbi or Zamfara state as has been the case for decades. Each state is micro-mirrors the Nigerian state, but the Nigerian state is somewhat evenly split across religious lines and should be duly acknowledged when choosing a central government. You're feigning ignorance. You should know this better than I do nah.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by 451ibirinade: 6:18pm On Dec 30, 2022
This is what is called the talking tongue-in-cheek. The lizard of Ubima have long retreated to his sheel. Rotimi Amaechi fully knows that there is no political future for him again.This is what is called the talking tongue-in-cheek. The lizard of Ubima have long retreated to his sheel. Rotimi Amaechi fully knows that there is no political future for him again....
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Probus(m): 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
We shall see.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
Segunbabba:
Whether you support it or not, Christians will never support muslim muslim ticket. You will never force Christians to vote muslim muslim presidential candidate.
We aren’t voting for MMT we are voting for Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by SugarGirl44(f): 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
Segunbabba:
Whether you support it or not, Christians will never support muslim muslim ticket. You will never force Christians to vote muslim muslim presidential candidate.

Be deceiving yourself.
Myself and 95% of my parents church members are voting Tinubu.
Religion and politics are two different matters, we vote him because of his past records, I don’t have any biz with his religion.
Yorubas no dey carry religion for head like the fanatics from the east and north.
Pls vote wisely.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by SugarGirl44(f): 8:13pm On Dec 30, 2022
Mindcure:
You are not a Christian.

You are a pegan, and if you claim you are christian and vote for muslin muslin ticket to continue killing christians in this country.
Then, you will never experience peace.

But when Jonathan was there, there was killing and bombing.
Now that a pastor is the VP, they’re still killing.
Osinbajo was even at a party on the evening of Owo massacre, so what the fvck are you saying?
You’re not making any sense mr man.
We Christians are voting for Tinubu, anything you like do.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by fredoooooo: 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2022
I laugh in Amaechi
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by fredoooooo: 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
Mindcure:
You are not a Christian.

You are a pegan, and if you claim you are christian and vote for muslin muslin ticket to continue killing christians in this country.

Then, you will never experience peace.
We're even going to vote pagan and pagan.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Menclothing: 9:24pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ondo Christian Christian
Ekiti ith Christian Christian
All South east
All South South

Religion is never what is use to weight competency

South west don't do.religious politics 12 years ago 4 Muslim gov now all.Christian gov.

Tinubu will get millions of right thinking Christians vote
Obi will get Muslim vote too

Obi fans are playing religious card and it's making him loosing vote in north and west.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by 77up(m): 11:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
Segunbabba:
See this one cheesy grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:26pm On Dec 30, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Nigerians will vote Tinubu massively.

Ignore 5%, they are inconsequential.

Exactly
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by fredoooooo: 12:15am On Dec 31, 2022
Rotimi ... Life wait for no one .. this is more than your personal greed ... if you like join ,if you like don't join .

EMI LOKAN Is an IDEA that will put Nigeria to the next good level ...
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by fredoooooo: 12:20am On Dec 31, 2022
Segunbabba:
Thank God you are not the one that give peace to people but God .6
And your feelings and emotions can only decide for you.
I and millions of Christians in Nigeria will vote for Tinubu , shettima, a muslim muslim Ticket .
If you like , you and ya souls will never find peace forever na ya wahala .
God is not man ..
You have ya vote, use it wisely and not on religion or tribalism... vote for competence cool
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Mindcure: 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2023
fredoooooo:

We're even going to vote pagan and pagan.
if you like vote stone, na and your likes go suffer am
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by fredoooooo: 1:00pm On Jan 01, 2023
Mindcure:
if you like vote stone, na and your likes go suffer am
I no complain ,youre the one living in sufferness that want religion to change it for you ..
Humanity comes first beofr religion
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Mindcure: 2:21pm On Jan 01, 2023
fredoooooo:

I no complain ,youre the one living in sufferness that want religion to change it for you ..
Humanity comes first beofr religion
from your write-up sef person go know say na olodo you be.

Not different from almajiri, however you choose to vote that's your own funeral.

Continue in your suffering
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by fredoooooo: 2:28pm On Jan 01, 2023
Mindcure:
from your write-up sef person go know say na olodo you be.

Not different from almajiri, however you choose to vote that's your own funeral.

Continue in your suffering
Another stopeeed fool ... With all ya Intelligence you still justify sufferness with ordinary language.... you're a fool .. oponu of the highest order..
You're already buried in ignorance and sufferness grave. Bastard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Togo President, Gnassingbe Visits Buhari In Abuja (Photos) / 109 Senators To Train In Facebook / Ambode Shuts Mile 12 Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.