Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket (20228 Views)

Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee / Amaechi: "I Go Shoot Am O! No Talk Atiku, Say Bagudu" - At APC Campaign In Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by boldtruthalways: 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Nigerians will vote Tinubu massively.

Ignore 5%, they are inconsequential.

No problem
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by baretalk: 2:24pm On Dec 30, 2022
Mindcure:
You are not a Christian.

You are a pegan, and if you claim you are christian and vote for muslin muslin ticket to continue killing christians in this country.

Then, you will never experience peace.
You are anti-christ. Jesus went to the house of the Roman general and healed his daughter, Jesus admonished us to love all. Jesus preached against hate and division that you antichrist are propagating today. "It's not all those that call me father are my children "

You are wolves in sheep clothing, same as bokoharam, no difference.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Doyou2019: 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2022
Throwback:

Ogbeni shut up make we real Christians hear word.

Many Christians and Catholics like me would vote Tinubu on Saturday 25th February, and do thanksgiving twice on Sunday 26th February.
You? A real Christian
Abeg make I laugh o.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
. Oniyeye!!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by baretalk: 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2022
Doyou2019:

You? A real Christian
Abeg make I laugh o.
. Oniyeye!!
You are an IPOB bigot claiming Christian, by their fruits we know them.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Doyou2019: 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
baretalk:

You are anti-christ. Jesus went to the house of the Roman general and healed his daughter, Jesus admonished us to love all. Jesus preached against hate and division that you antichrist are propagating today. "It's not all those that call me father are my children "

Well at least the General wasn't stealing the treasury of the Roman Empire or wreaking havoc on their society with agberos and social misfits.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Midastorch(m): 2:28pm On Dec 30, 2022
Dshocker:
Since 1960, this is the first time that 3 different opposition parties have divided the political scene in Nigeria.

As it is now, nobody knows who will the election, and funny enough, the ruling party APC is soooo confused, because those they thought will back them, have all shifted their support to another party.

The likes of El Rufai and co are just deceiving the APC flag bearer into believing that the north got his back.

Lol, just the way Buhari was very angry with Tinubu in 2019, pre-election time but he made him head the party's reconcilliation committee...... Its time of the season for you guys to come with your different beer parlour Theories....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Amspecial: 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2022
Yoruba muslim face front and stop deceiving your self.
Throwback:

Many Christians and Catholics like me would vote Tinubu on Saturday 25th February, and do thanksgiving twice on Sunday 26th February.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by baretalk: 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2022
Doyou2019:

Well at least the General wasn't stealing the treasury of the Roman Empire or wreaking havoc on their society with agberos and social misfits.
You just spoke trash. The essence of using the general's analogy is to show you what Jesus was trying to teach, love all, we are all one. The average Muslim is not the terrorists, what of your Igbo brothers that have brought terrorism to South Nigeria, should we hate all igbos?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Globad(f): 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
michlins:
February should come and go so we can focus on real governance

Exactly

The amount of time being wasted on politics is too much
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Globad(f): 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
Segunbabba:
Whether you support it or not, Christians will never support muslim muslim ticket. You will never force Christians to vote muslim muslim presidential candidate.

You're speaking for all Christians, right?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Doyou2019: 2:50pm On Dec 30, 2022
baretalk:

You just spoke trash. The essence of using the general's analogy is to show you what Jesus was trying to teach, love all, we are all one. The average Muslim is not the terrorists, what of your Igbo brothers that have brought terrorism to South Nigeria, should we hate all igbos?
Run along, kid. Say 'hi' to your mum and dad for me grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Frontpagee: 2:50pm On Dec 30, 2022
Segunbabba:
Whether you support it or not, Christians will never support muslim muslim ticket. You will never force Christians to vote muslim muslim presidential candidate.
ogbeni rest February will shock you.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Frontpagee: 2:51pm On Dec 30, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Nigerians will vote Tinubu massively.

Ignore 5%, they are inconsequential.
you too like vaulence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by baretalk: 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
Doyou2019:

Run along, kid. Say 'hi' to your mum and dad for me grin
That's what the pig say when their dumb head have been defeated with pure reason.

Now you see you are uninformed and an antichrist.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by karmaolu1(m): 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
Like play, they want to Islamize this country.
Chai, Christians don suffer
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Sunnyja: 3:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
Throwback:

But we know say you no be christian na!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Mandate2023: 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
Segunbabba:

Who made u d spoke person for Christians........am a Christian and am voting tinubu

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Juanmike(m): 3:48pm On Dec 30, 2022
duro4chang:
You do not need to believe me since I am not playing the type of religious bigotry you are playing. Jesus was never playing such
Good evening
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Gandrova: 3:51pm On Dec 30, 2022
Segunbabba:
Any Christian that vote for muslim muslim ticket will never know peace
Hatred is hereditary! Grow up kid
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Gandrova: 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ofunaofu:

Note this

The 5percentiles will sink the Emilokan drug lord come February 2023

Tinubu is unelectable, know this and know peace
Beer palour analysis cheesy
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by ISelectMySins: 3:53pm On Dec 30, 2022
duro4chang:
I am a christian born and again and washed in the blood of Jesus christ. Your type of christianity is against the plan of God. Repent.
Midastorch:

Who the he Bleep are you to lay curse on anyone You don't even have innovation of your own talk less of creating humans.... I'm a Christian, I attend Dunamis Church and I will vote Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
baretalk:

It's okay to be a christian and support whomever you want, whether Tinubu, Atiku, Obi or whomever.

However, I think you cannot (and should not) separate a man from certain attributes like his values, religion, tribe, humanity, etc. Just leave it that way, no point changing people's beliefs: I mean, you cannot separate religion from politics because politics is often a tool of mass control used to subjugate citizens who might afterall be religious adherents (or used to offer preferential treatment) or used to establish public appeal.

Also, people see politicians of same faith as a part of them, that is why you WILL never see a predominately christian state being ruled by a muslim citizen of such state or a predominately muslim state being ruled by a christian citizen. It doesn't happen anywhere in the world and that is because like human language, religion has come to stay as a part of human identity. Even if we have such, he/she is closeted.

What Tinubu did is very wrong and no honest Christian should support it. One man cannot test our sensibilities or make us question or ignore what we believe. It's not okay if a major political decides to field a same tribe ticket for the presidency. It would not be okay if a Tinubu and Osinbanjo are running as president and vice under the same ticket because they are Yorubas. If it's a Yoruba president, then the vice can be any Nigerian tribe, and if it's an Igbo president, then the vice must not be an Igbo. Is this not common sense? You all say you're born again Christians but are ignoring basic human judgment. And we are talking about equity. What is justice to you? That one who has supposedly done well in the past calls a spade a shovel and you just have to agree that he's right because of your his previous achievements?

You may argue that there's nothing wrong with nationwide same-tribe, same-faith ticket but there's just something about this injustice that any strong proponent of social justice would discard, and certainly you, I suppose. You cannot be extremely competent and ignore the most basic fundamental part of my humanity.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Shemadex(m): 3:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
Segunbabba:
Any Christian that vote for muslim muslim ticket will never know peace
ur father ll never kwn peace

I am a Christian

I am voting man wey sabi road

No be mumu dindinrin ndirobo obituary

God forbid

Him

Well he's not a tret to jagaban

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Gandrova: 3:56pm On Dec 30, 2022
Jack500:
It is becoming overmighly glaring that Tinubu is the next president.

Everyone is trying to allign
They have no choice than to support the winning team. Emilokan 1 of Nigeria.
Jagaban of Borgu land.
The destroyer of IPOB ! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by baretalk: 3:57pm On Dec 30, 2022
ISelectMySins:

It's okay to be a christian and support whomever you want, whether Tinubu, Atiku, Obi or whomever.

However, I think you cannot (and should not) separate a man from certain attributes like his values, religion, tribe, humanity, etc. Just leave it that way, no point changing people's beliefs: I mean you cannot separate religion from politics because politics is often a tool of mass control used to subjugate citizens who might afterall be religious adherents (or used to offer preferential treatment) or used to establish public appeal.

Also, people see politicians of same faith as a part of them, that is why you WILL never see a predominately christian state being ruled by a muslim citizen of such state or a predominately muslim state being ruled by a christian citizen. It doesn't happen anywhere in the world and that is because like human language, religion has come to stay as a part of human identity. Even if we have such, he/she is closeted.

What Tinubu did is very wrong and no honest Christian should support it. One man cannot test our sensibilities or make us question or ignore what we believe. It's not okay if a major political decides to field a same tribe ticket for the presidency. It would not be okay if a Tinubu and Osinbanjo are running as president and vice under the same ticket because they are Yorubas. If it's a Yoruba president, then the vice can be any Nigerian tribe, and if it's an Igbo president, then the vice must not be an Igbo. Is this not common sense? You all say you're born again Christians but are ignoring basic human judgment. And we are talking about equity. What is justice to you? That one who has supposedly done well in the past a spade is a shovel and you just have to agree that he's right because of your his previous achievements?

You may argue that there's nothing wrong with nationwide same-tribe, same-faith ticket but there's just something about this injustice that any strong proponent of social justice would discard, and certainly you, I suppose. You cannot be extremely competent and ignore the most basic fundamental part of my humanity.
You people are political pawns and tribal bigots, not Christian, stop tarnishing Christianity, with hate, discrimination, stop politicizing spirituality. Ye are wolves in sheep clothing, a resemblance but without the fruits of the spirit- tolerance, love, long suffering, kindness...fake Christians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Gandrova: 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
ISelectMySins:

However, I think you cannot (and should not) separate a man from certain attributes like his values, religion, tribe, humanity, etc. Just leave it that way, no point changing people's beliefs: I mean, you cannot separate religion from politics because politics is often a tool of mass control used to subjugate citizens who might afterall be religious adherents (or used to offer preferential treatment) or used to establish public appeal.

What Tinubu did is very wrong and no honest Christian should support it. One man cannot test our sensibilities or make us question or ignore what we believe. It's not okay if a major political decides to field a same tribe ticket for the presidency. It would not be okay if a Tinubu and Osinbanjo are running as president and vice under the same ticket because they are Yorubas. If it's a Yoruba president, then the vice can be any Nigerian tribe, and if it's an Igbo president, then the vice must not be an Igbo. Is this not common sense? You all say you're born again Christians but are ignoring basic human judgment. And we are talking about equity. What is justice to you? That one who has supposedly done well in the past calls a spade a shovel and you just have to agree that he's right because of your his previous achievements?

But have you ever questioned the South South or South East that pick both Christian as Flagbearer? You guys should embrace the change that has happened already and Beg Almighty God to favour us all. Case closed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Osibajo2023: 4:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
Segunbabba:
I am a Christian, Tinubu has my vote, I will vote labour party senate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Osibajo2023: 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
ogub:
I don't and will never hate tinubu or anyone, but what I don't seems to understand is how can someone be wishing tinubu becomes Nigerian president after all we've gone and still going through in this administration where what we have is presidency and not a president because he has no grip of himself mentally and physically, if not for selfishness, tribalism and a choice to be foolish the people supporting tinubu wouldn't have been doing it, but God will disappoints and discredit all of you who want Nigeria to remain a laughing stock among other nations.
Tinubu is not Nigeria problem, he governs Lagos directly or indirectly, and we are pleased with him as per Nigeria standard, and compare with Anambra, which is in dissaray.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by duro4chang(m): 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
Juanmike:
Good evening
Happy new year in advance
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Roger3D(m): 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
ladipo007:
Any Christian that support Muslim Muslim ticket will never go unpunished
And who is going to deliver the punishment?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by TheOgaBoss: 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2022
Doyou2019:

You? A real Christian
Abeg make I laugh o.
. Oniyeye!!
oga are u surprised? It is the new strategy of propaganda apc IA adopting. A lot of spam accounts caliming to be christians, remember they began by renting fake bishops to give the impression that christians were in support of what they were doing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Chelseanababa(m): 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
Segunbabba:
Ogbeni, i'm a Christian and i'm going to vote for Muslim/Muslim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Taiggarr: 4:24pm On Dec 30, 2022
Segunbabba:

And I, being one of the millions of CHRISTAINS,plus the other 10s of millions,will vote for Asiwaju..

Go and drink sulphuric acid..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo: Dont Call Me General Unless You Are My Opponent / FG May Introduce Tax On Petrol, Diesel, Kerosene, Gas If…- PPRA / Armed Herdsmen: Afenifere, Ohanaeze, ACF Disagree On Fayose’s Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.