Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Pele: Buhari Mourns Soccer Legend, Pele, Says He Will Never Be Forgotten - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pele: Buhari Mourns Soccer Legend, Pele, Says He Will Never Be Forgotten (12482 Views)

Buhari Mourns Rabi Dantata, Aminu Dantata's Wife. / Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths / President Muhammadu Buhari Mourns General Abba Kyari’s Demise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pele: Buhari Mourns Soccer Legend, Pele, Says He Will Never Be Forgotten by LiLiEE(m): 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
King of the ball sad
Re: Pele: Buhari Mourns Soccer Legend, Pele, Says He Will Never Be Forgotten by Bethanybethel(f): 4:34pm On Dec 30, 2022
As if he knows who Pele is
Re: Pele: Buhari Mourns Soccer Legend, Pele, Says He Will Never Be Forgotten by Mayeldah(m): 5:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
Gargabe Shehu is not Buhari, I repeat, Garbage Shehu is not Buhari

The Buhari we know don't know who Pele is, talkless of knowing say person die

Buhari only responds on Fulani and cow matters!
Re: Pele: Buhari Mourns Soccer Legend, Pele, Says He Will Never Be Forgotten by GreenCovering: 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
The day Pele stopped a war

https://www.marca.com/en/football/2022/12/30/63aef349268e3e71198b45d0.html

The Buhari we know don't know who Pele is, talkless of knowing say person die

Buhari only responds on Fulani and cow matters!

Buhari no be your mate.
Re: Pele: Buhari Mourns Soccer Legend, Pele, Says He Will Never Be Forgotten by goldmatrix(m): 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
All I can do is grin
Re: Pele: Buhari Mourns Soccer Legend, Pele, Says He Will Never Be Forgotten by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:34pm On Dec 30, 2022
kelvine:
Hahahaha

I think these guys spend more time on social media than we do.
In the end no one is actually too busy to do a post or respond to a sensational news.

The President has a media team that does all these for him. You do not expect him to spend time on the social media.
Re: Pele: Buhari Mourns Soccer Legend, Pele, Says He Will Never Be Forgotten by Ted4real: 6:35pm On Dec 30, 2022
Legendry Pele !!!

The end of a soccer era!!!

RIP

What will Buhari be remembered for after 8 years please?
Re: Pele: Buhari Mourns Soccer Legend, Pele, Says He Will Never Be Forgotten by victorazy(m): 7:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
Buhari know who Pele be?
Re: Pele: Buhari Mourns Soccer Legend, Pele, Says He Will Never Be Forgotten by victorazy(m): 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
GreenCovering:
The day Pele stopped a war

https://www.marca.com/en/football/2022/12/30/63aef349268e3e71198b45d0.html

Buhari no be your mate.

So you believed Buhari knows Pele?
Re: Pele: Buhari Mourns Soccer Legend, Pele, Says He Will Never Be Forgotten by GreenCovering: 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2022
I hope you are not one of the so called Nairaland kids and that you have endeavoured to read from the posted link.

Buhari was in the thick of the Biafra war trying to secure the Awka-Abagana-Onitsha axes for the Nigerian troops when the famous ceasefire happened.

victorazy:

So you believed Buhari knows Pele?
Re: Pele: Buhari Mourns Soccer Legend, Pele, Says He Will Never Be Forgotten by baconline(m): 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2022
The person mourning does not even know him
Re: Pele: Buhari Mourns Soccer Legend, Pele, Says He Will Never Be Forgotten by Napata77: 10:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
Bethanybethel:

Oh shut up.... Stupid dunce.

If you had a brain you'd know that everyone over 30 years of age on this Earth, knows who Pele is.

Indomie generation mumu.
Re: Pele: Buhari Mourns Soccer Legend, Pele, Says He Will Never Be Forgotten by Napata77: 10:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
victorazy:
Buhari know who Pele be?

Indomie generation SHUT UP.

MUMU.
Re: Pele: Buhari Mourns Soccer Legend, Pele, Says He Will Never Be Forgotten by Napata77: 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
Look at these little street kids of yesterday thinking they have more access to information on world affairs than Muhammadu Buhari GCFR, a two-time head of state of Africa's biggest nation.

I mean, the audacity of some of these little kids. When they clamp down on your internet freedom to type all this rubbish now, you will start crying like puppies. But it's coming. Idiots.
Re: Pele: Buhari Mourns Soccer Legend, Pele, Says He Will Never Be Forgotten by victorazy(m): 11:37pm On Dec 30, 2022
GreenCovering:
I hope you are not one of the so called Nairaland kids and that you have endeavoured to read from the posted link.

Buhari was in the thick of the Biafra war trying to secure the Awka-Abagana-Onitsha axes for the Nigerian troops when the famous ceasefire happened.

What concerned football and war, abi Pele na military man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pele: Buhari Mourns Soccer Legend, Pele, Says He Will Never Be Forgotten by victorazy(m): 11:38pm On Dec 30, 2022
Napata77:

Indomie generation SHUT UP.

MUMU.

Thank you sir!

1 Like

Re: Pele: Buhari Mourns Soccer Legend, Pele, Says He Will Never Be Forgotten by adecz: 11:48pm On Dec 30, 2022
This mumu president is an expert in
mourning foreigners but doesn't give
a fkcu about the daily slaughter of his
fellow Northerners❎❎☹️☹️☹️
Re: Pele: Buhari Mourns Soccer Legend, Pele, Says He Will Never Be Forgotten by ComeToJesus: 11:50pm On Dec 30, 2022
Abeg, I no wan laff.

RIP Edson Arantes de Nascimento
Re: Pele: Buhari Mourns Soccer Legend, Pele, Says He Will Never Be Forgotten by Globalistic(f): 2:38am On Dec 31, 2022
Does he know that Pele was a footballer? Let him not think Pele was a former President of ECOWAS. I am just saying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pele: Buhari Mourns Soccer Legend, Pele, Says He Will Never Be Forgotten by blueAgent(m): 7:14am On Dec 31, 2022
Yankiss:
Fare thee well, Edison Arantes do Nascimento, Greatest of his time. The greatest of them all is called Lionel Andres Messi. Argue with your keyboard.

Gbam!!!!

Confirm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pele: Buhari Mourns Soccer Legend, Pele, Says He Will Never Be Forgotten by blueAgent(m): 7:18am On Dec 31, 2022
freemanq:
Why are u morning pele who he's not from Nigeria, while average Nigerians are been killed almost everyday but you did nothing nor saying nothing. There's God oo

And who would suffer and cry most?

Urchins with dead brains.
Re: Pele: Buhari Mourns Soccer Legend, Pele, Says He Will Never Be Forgotten by blueAgent(m): 7:20am On Dec 31, 2022
victorazy:

What concerned football and war, abi Pele military man?

I tire for urchins.
Re: Pele: Buhari Mourns Soccer Legend, Pele, Says He Will Never Be Forgotten by blueAgent(m): 7:22am On Dec 31, 2022
Napata77:
Look at these little street kids of yesterday thinking they have more access to information on world affairs than Muhammadu Buhari GCFR, a two-time head of state of Africa's biggest nation.

I mean, the audacity of some of these little kids. When they clamp down on your internet freedom to type all this rubbish now, you will start crying like puppies. But it's coming. Idiots.

What is this one rant?

Shut up, if you don't understand scarsim.

Stop making a fool of yourself claiming adult.
Re: Pele: Buhari Mourns Soccer Legend, Pele, Says He Will Never Be Forgotten by Versal: 11:01am On Dec 31, 2022
BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pele: Buhari Mourns Soccer Legend, Pele, Says He Will Never Be Forgotten by imoh4king(m): 9:19pm On Dec 31, 2022
GoodIsGod:
He says Pele will never be forgotten. grin

He himself will never be forgotten in the history of Nigeria.
He is a wonderful failure.

Radarada!

Na you be failure
Re: Pele: Buhari Mourns Soccer Legend, Pele, Says He Will Never Be Forgotten by Napata77: 10:29pm On Dec 31, 2022
blueAgent:

What is this one rant?

Shut up, if you don't understand scarsim.

Stop making a fool of yourself claiming adult.

Sarcasm my ass. Let the posters speak for themselves, you stupid animal.

I can't wait to see them clamp down on you nasty asswipes who make it your duty to come online to ridicule our nation.

Fcking bastards you.
Re: Pele: Buhari Mourns Soccer Legend, Pele, Says He Will Never Be Forgotten by GoodIsGod: 1:00am On Jan 01, 2023
imoh4king:

Na you be failure

Another one calling someone his father's name.

I am sure that's your surname. imoh4king Failure grin

No wonder they call you Junior at home.
You are your father's namesake.

Wonderful!
Re: Pele: Buhari Mourns Soccer Legend, Pele, Says He Will Never Be Forgotten by blueAgent(m): 11:28am On Jan 01, 2023
Napata77:

Sarcasm my ass. Let the posters speak for themselves, you stupid animal.

I can't wait to see them clamp down on you nasty asswipes who make it your duty to come online to ridicule our nation.

Fcking bastards you.

See clown.

My friend shut up, if you have nothing reasonable to say.

This is 2023 try and update your sense.
Re: Pele: Buhari Mourns Soccer Legend, Pele, Says He Will Never Be Forgotten by imoh4king(m): 8:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
GoodIsGod:

Another one calling someone his father's name.

I am sure that's your surname. imoh4king Failure grin

No wonder they call you Junior at home.
You are your father's namesake.

Wonderful!

March 8th.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers Visit: You Lack Moral Right To Speak Against Corruption, PDP Hits Tinubu / Without Coalition, Tinubu Will Spend Eight Years As President – Bwala / Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.