Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard (50815 Views)

Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting / 2023: Yoruba Obas Are Wrong To Unite Too Hastily Behind Tinubu - Vanguard / Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by Antoeni(m): 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
G-5 is made up of only five individuals which is five votes. Since it now clear that all their agitations are for personal and selfish interest, every well-meaning Nigerians should have to take responsibility for the country's emancipation from the hands of these wicked politicians by going out to cast their votes.
Things must be put right in Nigeria from this election.
Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by Faber(m): 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
These men wants to eat their cake and have it and in the end their states will vote whom they like. If Tinubu falls for this scam then he is foolish. G-5 was created by OBJ and their aim is to confuse both Atiku and Tinubu. Right now apart from the core north, none of these G-5 can influence voters in their state and they know that

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by WorkSmartEdu: 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
Never EVER believe the propaganda of urchins. They will try to overwhelm the Peter Obi supporters with lies and propaganda leading into the elections. Do not mind their weak tactics. It has failed. Peter Obi is the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria. You can take this to the bank if you will!
Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by rippa(m): 2:53pm On Dec 30, 2022
baretalk:
Tinubu the master planner, weak people sit down for us say Tinubu no strong grin

Tinubu is playing chess not checkers.

So there is nothing like PDP 16yrs misrule again
Its now clear to u that PDP and APC are the same.
Tinubu is rather playing chess with ur future and that of ur generatin and here u are praising him.
What a nan that is ready to sacrifice anything just to become President. If he doesn't care about these people he is sacrificing, he wont care about u when he finally gets there
Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by Cullinane: 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Yimu. Everything is slipping off your predictions today because most of you are lazy and unrealistic. Elections are not conducted on the social media.
I know most you will repeat same mistake of politics of lies, hate and bigotry in 2027 when Asiwaju is gunning for second term.
It is not yinmu matter. It is the voters that will determine. These governors are just eating Tinubu's money cos he is desperate. He has no national support outside SW because even the core Northerners are disappointed with and fed up with Buhari himself. The so-called G5 whatever will not be able to deliver. Cos anybody that tries to come and rig in the Niger Delta, Iboland or Christian Middle Belt will face raw justice on the spot. We are not docile like you Yorubas and that is why the Fulani herdsmen can only act with impunity in the SW region. The only rigging that can happen for APC is in Yorubaland. Take that to the bank. I am a Delta indigene, a proper coast man. We will collect your APC money, attend your conventions and at the end of the day vote who we are voting for. Maybe you like the madness that this country is in now, you can keep that madness in SW.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by Svoboda(m): 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ibechris2:

He can't win in the east...

His 25% is guarranteed.

1 Like

Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by clems88(m): 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
All these people don't care about the masses but only themselves
Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by ghiloman28(m): 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
H
Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by ItsTutsi(m): 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
Osu
Racoon:
You this roasted vulture heroine-drug running addict and balabloo-blu-bulava rattling invalid humanity standing there is the best you party can offer a country with a population of 200M souls?

"The Buhari that came to power roughly eight years ago was packaged as someone who had it in him to exercise the self-restraints necessary to administer a dysfunctional country like Nigeria. For a benighted nation, the thought of having a president with integrity and self-discipline was alluring. No thanks to Buhari and his legendary incompetence, we now know better.

Meanwhile, the same people who packaged his myth are back in the market. Now they are promising that 2023 will bring “renewed hope.” We have moved from the taglines of ‘integrity’ and ‘anti-corruption’ to “builder of city” and “builder of men.”

That is how they will tell you that another messiah is on the way until somewhere down the line when the scam will unravel, first, through the failures of such leader; and second, through the person’s garrulous admission that none of what they told you was ever true."
Shebi shame didn't allow you showed up here. Enjoy the rave for now.

Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by donmik: 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
That deal only covers the G5 and APC, not the masses that 're going to vote.

Let's see how things go

3 Likes

Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by Yibo(m): 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ibechris2:

He can't win in the east...
south east is a battlefield
Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by rippa(m): 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
baretalk:

Shut up, Obi left PDP, run go APGA to Labor all for presidency, obi is too hungry for president. See how he bribed his way to collect labor ticket.
Lolz
So PDP did no longer destroy the country? grin
Na you and ur generation i dey pity
Dem dey use una future play chess grin
Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by Obinoscopy(m): 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2022
This is a clear Propaganda from the APC camp. The truth will come out very soon. Infact the truth will be out sooner because of this Propaganda.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2022
OK. Not bad
Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by baretalk: 2:57pm On Dec 30, 2022
rippa:

Lolz
So PDP did no longer destroy the country? grin
Na you and ur generation i dey pity
Dem dey use una future play chess grin

Pity your confused people, tribe and your family, nothing join us.

1 Like

Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by baretalk: 2:58pm On Dec 30, 2022
rippa:

So there is nothing like PDP 16yrs misrule again
Its now clear to u that PDP and APC are the same.
Tinubu is rather playing chess with ur future and that of ur generatin and here u are praising him.
What a nan that is ready to sacrifice anything just to become President. If he doesn't care about these people he is sacrificing, he wont care about u when he finally gets there
He is mobilizing support to win, confusion in the opponents camp is good for Tinubu. It's politics.

1 Like

Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by Mrnakeina(m): 2:58pm On Dec 30, 2022
onez:
STRUCTUR OF CORRUPTION, BACKWARDNESS AND UNDERDEVELOPMENT. Obi will dismantle it

Amen cry

see how they're strategizing and conjuring to heighten the sufferings of Nigerians
And some foools are busy siding based on ethno-religious sentiments
Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by DeOTR: 2:58pm On Dec 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Nonsense

And at the end of the day, Nigerians will have the final say
...and politicians will have their ways.
Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by EmekaBlue(m): 2:58pm On Dec 30, 2022
No be the G5 dey vote for everybody in their hood
Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by ThoughtOfYou: 2:58pm On Dec 30, 2022
Nigeria is finished. I'm so ashamed of all the happenings. Imagine Wike today supporting Tinubu and APC? Never you trust any Nigerian politicians

And to look at it again, none of them there discussed the interest of Nigerians. All about personal interest. Give me this senatorial, governorship, house of reps and so position and I give you this. Personal, personal and personal.

It's a pity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by Corrinthians(m): 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Nonsense

And at the end of the day, Nigerians will have the final say
How far your predictions? Have you ever gotten anything right in your life?

Poor Ihedioha lackey. cheesy
Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by mployer(m): 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
Corrinthians:
The matter don clear for Zombiediots eyes.

Tissue papers and buckets will soon go scarce in the East. Lots of tears to clean from the cheeks and collect in buckets. cheesy cheesy

Couple of days ago, they were bragging all the governors will support Pandora Anini, saying the states involved will now be in the pockets of Hoebi. Now they same people are saying the governors have one vote each only. I wonder if they didn't know this initially. grin
You don't understand the deal.

5 APC governorship aspirants will be expected to drop their ambitions or get starved of campaign funds. These aspirants hold the structure of the party in those states.

This is an invitation to anarchy.
Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by onatisi(m): 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
If this is true, then tinubu presidential ambition just got buried ,maybe in another life he will be a president .
Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by AtikuOkowa: 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
When I look at Ayu,I see around him the Political Masters like Dan Kwambo,Bokula Saraki etc on his left. I turn to to his right and see the Political Kings like Sule Lamido and Adamu Mu'azu.

I look behind him,I see the Politics itself in person of Obaseki,Tambuwal,Soludo atc.

I look in front of him,what I see is what Ayu is glaring at. It is His Highness, whose name can be undertood without mentioning sitting alongside HE Atiku and the Noble Names.

I concluded that no way these 5 chicks could stand sitting near the BOSS AYU.

They do not have that IQ to understand the language these Politocal legends are speaking.

2 Shares

Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by Hydroxide(m): 3:00pm On Dec 30, 2022
E no concern me. My family and that of my family and loved once are for Peter Obi.
Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by Charly68: 3:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
We have tried Buhari and things didn't work well ,let's try Jagaban and see what he will do.. Using the right people for the job is the key . Baba Buhari refused to sack non performing cabinet members for a reason best known to him. I have watched with keen interest how Asiwaju refused to interrupt the present Govt just to allow Mr President and his men to manage the economy as they like. Anybody blaming Tinubu for the woes of APC performance will be doing injustice to the man..
Emilokan has his dream and let's help him to realize the dream of a mordern Nigeria .. We have to be prepared make sacrifices as without this nothing will work. Whoever must govern us us must make up his mind to do the needful without thinking twice ..Oil subsidy and tax system must be reviewed .. Small countries like Cameroon are selling fuel at 565cfa per litre ,they come here to buy at subsidized rate and go back to make money on us .. All in the name of subsidy ..this nonsense must stop.. Our transport system must work so that one can travel far and wide with public buses ..the idea of driving long distance with private cars is uncalled for . We must try now to start adjusting our lives .. We have what it takes to live a good Iive but ineptitude of those in Government is the bane of our problem .. If you doubt me go and watch the pathetic revelations by Al-Mustapher on Berekete family radio .. So many things are wrong with us ..it is time to call a spade a spade ..lets put someone who can put Nigeria in an auto pilot system ,so we can reduce the frauds that is going on in Govt

3 Likes

Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by Corrinthians(m): 3:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
EmekaBlue:
No be the G5 dey vote for everybody in their hood
Emeka Uchenna, na tears I dey see so?. grin

2 Likes

Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by nwasteve(m): 3:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
The G5 comedians have no integrity

1 Like

Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by rippa(m): 3:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
baretalk:

He is mobilizing support to win, confusion in the opponents camp is good for Tinubu. It's politics.
For you its politics
For them its business
And when they get there, they loot your resources dry and after 4yrs, they will come to u again with the same message and u will praise them
When Nigerians go learn?
In 2015, it was Atiku and the G6, now its G5
Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by Senioreddy: 3:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
Indeed the coming days to the build up of 2023 elections will be very interesting.

For those who are ardent politicians and know the game very well, will easily tell that Tinubu has taken a risk that may likely backfire.

1. How will he manage the conflict of interest here? His political allies who are gunning for Senate and governorship position against PDP.

2. The leadership tussle should APC: take the case of saraki and the NPDP during the first tenure of Buhari.
3. The sympathy votes: take it or leave it, most of the G5 states governor might not be able to stop their followers and people from this.

As for the G5 governors, once PDP expels them which is very likely, they are gone should the PDP win
Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by ThoughtOfYou: 3:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
Only a very fierce revolution will correct so many wrongs in this country. With all the arithmetic put in place concerning election, I'm sorry Nigerians, expect more sufferings and gnashing of teeth except we are ready to march into government houses in revolution.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

El-Rufai Prostrates To Welcome Osinbajo To Kaduna State. (Photos) / Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years / FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.