Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard (50827 Views)

Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting / 2023: Yoruba Obas Are Wrong To Unite Too Hastily Behind Tinubu - Vanguard / Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by abdul23(m): 5:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Asiwaju is a political demigod!

In true reality, their is NONE like him!

If his political skills and competence could be evaluated against football, Messi wont even come close.

Even with the USA being 246 years old, only one close kind of Asiwaju has ruled over the country since inception.
Honestly I fear that guy. People underrate him a lot.

1 Like

Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by baretalk: 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
rippa:

grin
Go and check IPOB activities
You will know its all politics
The real terrorist are the ones using bombs like the recent kogi attack
You are still a teenager
I know things your father don't, that's why you slaves are worshipping Kanu.
Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by dontalklife: 5:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
Head or tail, South East is fully OBIDIENT. Who be Ikpeazu and Ugwuanyi to influence our choice
Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by Ikpaitid: 5:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
MadamExcellency:
There is no way Dr Okezie Ikpeazu will win Enyinnaya Abaribe in the 2023 Senatorial contest. Take that to the bank.
Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by Ken4Christ: 5:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
APC or PDP, Islamization agenda is sealed. And some Christians are conniving to bring this evil upon us. They can't see beyond their nose because of personal gains.
Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by Ikpaitid: 5:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
No problem, Ikpeazu will become a minister. Try and learn politics.
Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by johnrx: 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
Lol
Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by Greenfusion: 5:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
Tinubu the juggernaut, the jagaban d this, d that, una dey underrate Atiku and Obi,....i dey laff, just like we saw surprises in the world cup, and so we go see am come February 2023.....e go shock una

Come rain come sun, if the vote like make e waste, i go still vote OBI (LABOUR PARTY)
Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by maestroferddi: 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Yinmu. Everything is slipping off your predictions today because most of you are lazy and unrealistic. Elections are not conducted on the social media.

I know most of you will repeat same mistake of politics of lies, hate and bigotry in 2027 when Asiwaju is gunning for second term.
lol...

Same old, outdated tactics...

APC are still in 2014 where they used propaganda to drive the narrative...

Today propaganda is dead.

Tinubu can sponsor all manners of misleading articles in the media yet that will not avert his ominous humiliation in February next year...

1 Like

Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by elooma: 5:29pm On Dec 30, 2022
God has the final say. Not Man. Obi is there.
Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by rippa(m): 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2022
baretalk:

I know things your father don't, that's why you slaves are worshipping Kanu.
Lolz
Who is worshiping kanu cheesy
Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by leketon: 5:36pm On Dec 30, 2022
Memphitz357:
Well, each to their own. They all have just one vote just like I do.
It's only a dim witted, imbecilic and moronic fool that would cast his or her vote for Tinubu and the APC given all that has happened in the past 7 and a half years in Nigeria.

You mean a Governor has only one vote?
Nawao!
Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by sammhi(m): 5:41pm On Dec 30, 2022
Igbo:
South East is now in lockdown for Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu Chukwu okike abiama of Igboland
Yes oooo
Fools
Ikpeazu can't even save himslef and all he wants to do is to scam BAT
PO leads in Abuja ,Lagos, Rivers , Plateau, Taraba
Kwankwaso leads in Kano, jigawa
PO will do very well in Kaduna, Gombe , Adamawa
The drug lord has only SW as sure base .nothing else sure
Make una de deceive unaself
Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by Yibo(m): 5:50pm On Dec 30, 2022
sammhi:

Yes oooo
Fools
Ikpeazu can't even save himslef and all he wants to do is to scam BAT
PO leads in Abuja ,Lagos, Rivers , Plateau, Taraba
Kwankwaso leads in Kano, jigawa
PO will do very well in Kaduna, Gombe , Adamawa
The drug lord has only SW as sure base .nothing else sure
Make una de deceive unaself
Ikpeazu is a two term governor
Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by Ubongdemaga: 5:50pm On Dec 30, 2022
It's only fools that will follow the so called G-5 to campaign or vote Tinubu. I ask myself again, y wen I'm alive should I vote tinubu?
Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by Ormbaloosu: 5:50pm On Dec 30, 2022
He should promise them anything but the senatorial ambition of the dullard Ortom. APC in Benue State has already fully secured the votes for the Jagaban through Alialisation movement. Ortom must reap what he has sown
Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by Ted4real: 6:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
These structure will struggle as far as am concerned and will never the light of the day. Tonye Cole of APC will defeat Woke or any of his counter strategy. Gov Ifeanyi senatorial quest is dead on arrival.
Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by rolams(m): 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
Fake report!

Tell me Wike's benefit from this report.

APC can't win rivers Guber, Senatorial, Reps and state assembly. How do you expect a deal from here?
Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by DesChyko: 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
On one side, they say the G5 don't matter because they have a structure they fully trust.

On the other hand, they are desperate for the G5 because they know how precarious the old order they are selling is.

There is only one option for a better Nigeria. Only but one.

Vote Wisely.
Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by DesChyko: 6:29pm On Dec 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Elections are not conducted on the social media.

So you always say. Yet look at the number of your posts in the politics section on social media grin

It's expected that one should show more sense of discernment and consistency as they grow.
Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by Nigerianfactor: 6:56pm On Dec 30, 2022
Obakoolex:
Jagaban of Africa

The same people that packaged PMB are doing a great job packaging BAT. We are in for another horror if care is not taken. Complete deja vu!
Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by Diligence: 6:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
Fake News!. Who would like to associate with APC of "blessed memory":. Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Borrowing, Indebtedness, Education relegation, Killing of Debora, Leah Sharibu, Baptist boys, etc, still in captivity, IDP Camps, Corruption, Poverty, Insecurity, Genocide and ethnic cleansing

Take Back Your Country
RescueNigeriaNow
ItIsNowOrNever
Obi-Datti2023
Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by Niklaus398: 7:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
Pinito:
if I use my left hand and slap Obi best governor in Nigeria hia why aren't we seeing his best in anambra why is he living in Lagos why is his supermarket located in Abuja look at what you are saying this is so pathetic
you're a fool. Why does tinubu have a house in Abuja?
Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by Niklaus398: 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
baretalk:

But Lagos is the sweetest, richest, and safest city in Nigeria. Anambra is not in top 10. Tinubu did well, he scored A.

List Of 10 Best States in Nigeria to live in

Lagos.
Cross River.
Port Harcourt.
Abuja.
Akwa Ibom.
Oyo.
Delta.
Kaduna.

Sorry failures don't count.
you're an idiot. You are comparing Lagos with states that were just created yesterday. Compare Lagos with its mates like JB, Kigali, Capetown, Algiers, Cairo etc.
Fools like you always compare Lagos with states of yesterday.
Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by Nefort: 8:37pm On Dec 30, 2022
MadamExcellency:
There is no way Dr Okezie Ikpeazu will win Enyinnaya Abaribe in the 2023 Senatorial contest. Take that to the bank.
Why do ex governors like going to the Senate? Is there more money there or what?
Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by Pinito: 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2022
Niklaus398:
you're a fool. Why does tinubu have a house in Abuja?
who is this one did I mention your name
Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by pho: 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Yinmu. Everything is slipping off your predictions today because most of you are lazy and unrealistic. Elections are not conducted on the social media.

I know most of you will repeat same mistake of politics of lies, hate and bigotry in 2027 when Asiwaju is gunning for second term.

Nobody ever said elections are conducted on social media, but shame on you people and the so call structure of vote buying, rigging and personal interest at the detriment of the populace. We are all in it together. Rather than chat a new cause to liberate ourselves from this greedy politicians you guys are singing their praise because of personal gains. One thing is sure a time will come when all of you guys and this politicians will leave the stage when the Righteous Judge will come with His judgement on all of you.
Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by Wizmj4real(m): 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2022
tinsel:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/inside-g-5-governors-deal-with-tinubu/

Fake news everywhere

This kind of desperation ain't it

Wike just dropped the opposite of this fake Vanguard and OP news
Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by amaham(m): 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
I laugh. The APC candidate in Abia south is not even in the game, I wonder how her concession can change the equation.
Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by Enemyofpeace: 9:30pm On Dec 30, 2022
Make I craze small for here

Governor Tinubu dat one sweet for mouth
President Tinubu dat one no sweet for mouth

President Atiku dat one sweet for mouth

President Obi dat one too sweet for mouth

Na the one wey sweet for mouth go win the election
Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by fergie001: 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:
Any inside scoop
It's a dead end for Wike because of Ortom, Ikpeazu & Ugwuanyi. From what I can see, he is on the same page with Makinde on Tinubu.

People controlling Benue are stronger than Ortom, esp with the APC Candidate there breathing down his neck. I don't know how Ortom intends to fight Moro, Mark, Suswam & Ayu with Akume/Alia on stand-by. He has run out of goodwill, so he is just looking for anywhere now to get some relevance.

For the Abia I know very well, many are waiting for Ikpeazu to mess it up. From what I know 99%, Ikpeazu can never support Tinubu. He is torn between Obi & Atiku (for Party sake) and has garnered a few enemies because of the way he imposed his Candidate for 2023.

Nobody is more worried than Ikonne because if Obi wins Abia overwhelmingly in Feb, PDP will be in deep soup by March. Otti in LP is one hell of a problem already. He might choose not to speak and tell the Party to work underground for PDP or go about Obi his own way.

Tinubu is expected to win Oyo, with or without Makinde. What Seyi can do is to reduce the margin. Infact, I don't even see Tinubu losing any of the 6 SW States so Makinde capitulating is easy.

So if Tinubu intends to trade with anyone, it is WIKE alone but what is at stake for others?

1 Like

Re: Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2022
fergie001:
It's a dead end for Wike because of Ortom, Ikpeazu & Ugwuanyi. From what I can see, he is on the same page with Makinde on Tinubu.

People controlling Benue are stronger than Ortom, esp with the APC Candidate there breathing down his neck. I don't know how Ortom intends to fight Moro, Mark, Suswam & Ayu with Akume/Alia on stand-by. He has run out of goodwill, so he is just looking for anywhere now to get some relevance.

For the Abia I know very well, many are waiting for Ikpeazu to mess it up. From what I know 99%, Ikpeazu can never support Tinubu. He is torn between Obi & Atiku (for Party sake) and has garnered a few enemies because of the way he imposed his Candidate for 2023.

Nobody is more worried than Ikonne because if Obi wins Abia overwhelmingly in Feb, PDP will be in deep soup by March. Otti in LP is one hell of a problem already. He might choose not to speak and tell the Party to work underground for PDP or go about Obi his own way.

Tinubu is expected to win Oyo, with or without Makinde. What Seyi can do is to reduce the margin. Infact, I don't even see Tinubu losing any of the 6 SW States so Makinde capitulating is easy.

So if Tinubu intends to trade with anyone, it is WIKE alone but what is at stake for others?
But what can he really offer Tinubu in Rivers that Amaechi and Abe can't?
He can't win Rivers for APC obviously so the best he can offer them is 25% and I think they can get that without him.
It's obvious this their g5 escapade has hit the rocks
What next for them

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Okowa: Aso Rock Chapel Will Be Closed For 4 Years / Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security / Senator Isah Hamma Misau Decamps To PDP, Holds Rally In Misau (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.