Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Why Is The West Trying So Hard To De-emasculate Men. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is The West Trying So Hard To De-emasculate Men. (1180 Views)

Why Are Men Trying So Hard To Be Women These Days? / See As Shakira Emasculate Pique (Video) / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The West Trying So Hard To De-emasculate Men. by kollinzgee(m): 2:45pm On Dec 30, 2022
These people have literally handed power over to women, they are weakning men and encouraging men to exhibit feminine attributes like transgender and gay,that part of the world is governed by satanist and perverts ,anybody who speaks against the system is either killed and or framed up ,just heard andrew tate has being arrested.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The West Trying So Hard To De-emasculate Men. by HeartlessMan: 2:50pm On Dec 30, 2022
Even in Nigeria your female colleagues will do everything to try and make you express weakness or cry.

I usually respond with higher levels of heartlessness.

10 Likes

Re: Why Is The West Trying So Hard To De-emasculate Men. by Nyascobar1414: 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2022
HeartlessMan:
Even in Nigeria your female colleagues will do everything to try and make you express weakness or cry.

I usually respond with higher levels of heartlessness.

Na dis guy dey make NL sweet shaa.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The West Trying So Hard To De-emasculate Men. by ibkayee(f): 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2022
Andrew Tate was arrested on charges of alleged trafficking, how is that unreasonable?

Speaking of weak, do you have full control of your own continent yet? Why are your fellow men still neocolonial slaves of the West? grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Is The West Trying So Hard To De-emasculate Men. by Nyascobar1414: 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2022
Sh!!t is in this country, many pucci ass niggas...
I wonder who raised them..
Any girl that crosses my path is always curious about my Confidence...

1 Like

Re: Why Is The West Trying So Hard To De-emasculate Men. by Nyascobar1414: 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2022
ibkayee:
Andrew Tate was arrested on alleged charges of trafficking, how is that unreasonable?

Speaking of weak, do you have full control of your own continent yet? Why are your fellow men still neocolonial slaves of the West? grin

STFU Old newspaper.. You know no sh!t about Jews, western and tech Kings..

8 Likes

Re: Why Is The West Trying So Hard To De-emasculate Men. by ibkayee(f): 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

STFU Old newspaper.. You know no sh!t about Jews, western and tech Kings..
Conquered slave grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The West Trying So Hard To De-emasculate Men. by HeartlessMan: 3:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
ibkayee:
Andrew Tate was arrested on alleged charges of trafficking, how is that unreasonable?

Speaking of weak, do you have full control of your own continent yet? [s]Why are your fellow men still neocolonial slaves of the West[/s]? grin

Yet African women are beneath these enslaved African men. Probably the lowest on Earth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The West Trying So Hard To De-emasculate Men. by ibkayee(f): 4:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
HeartlessMan:

Yet African women are beneath these enslaved African men. Probably the lowest on Earth.
Why do African men compete with their women instead of other men? Are you not emba-razzed?

Is it because they know dem no reach since they are statistically one of the least prosperous community of men on the globe? grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The West Trying So Hard To De-emasculate Men. by Chaos14: 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
ibkayee:
Conquered slave grin
As e de pain them e de sweet us
Re: Why Is The West Trying So Hard To De-emasculate Men. by Chaos14: 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
ibkayee:

Why do African men compete with their women instead of other men? Are you not emba-razzed?

Is it because they know dem no reach since they are statistically one of the least prosperous community of men on the globe? grin

But the women a lesser analyze before you type
Re: Why Is The West Trying So Hard To De-emasculate Men. by ibkayee(f): 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
Chaos14:
But the women a lesser analyze before you type
Thank you for confirming that African men are failures who reserve their bitterness for women alone, instead of facing other races of men. Conquered slaves grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Is The West Trying So Hard To De-emasculate Men. by Chaos14: 4:34pm On Dec 30, 2022
ibkayee:

Thank you for confirming that African men are failures who reserve their bitterness for women alone, instead of facing other races of men. Conquered slaves grin
Its all the men's fault. Then why can't you women try harder to make themSELF useful or you guys are to comftable with the men taking care of your needs

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The West Trying So Hard To De-emasculate Men. by ibkayee(f): 4:38pm On Dec 30, 2022
Chaos14:
Its all the men's fault. Then why can't you women try harder to make themSELF useful or you guys are to comftable with the men taking care of your needs
Goan fix your country so that your only legacy on earth will not be your nairaland account

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The West Trying So Hard To De-emasculate Men. by marlow1962(m): 4:50pm On Dec 30, 2022
God have mercy on them sad
Re: Why Is The West Trying So Hard To De-emasculate Men. by Chaos14: 4:51pm On Dec 30, 2022
ibkayee:

Goan fix your country so that your only legacy on earth will not be your nairaland account
What legacy would you leave the fact you married a rich man or that you fought for women online

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The West Trying So Hard To De-emasculate Men. by HeartlessMan: 4:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
ibkayee:

We don't compete. We enslave you women.

That's why we purchase you for a pittance like livestock from your family.
Re: Why Is The West Trying So Hard To De-emasculate Men. by ibkayee(f): 4:57pm On Dec 30, 2022
HeartlessMan:

We don't compete. We enslave you women.

That's why we purchase you for a pittance like livestock from your family.
Have you finished ‘purchasing’ a square meal for the day?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The West Trying So Hard To De-emasculate Men. by HeartlessMan: 5:00pm On Dec 30, 2022
ibkayee:

Have you finished ‘purchasing’ a square meal for the day?

Purchase? When I have you?
You know what happens if you disobey. grin

Re: Why Is The West Trying So Hard To De-emasculate Men. by Flamemignon1(m): 9:47pm On Dec 30, 2022
HeartlessMan:

Purchase? When I have you?
You know what happens if you disobey. grin
Ok daddy,I will do what you say

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The West Trying So Hard To De-emasculate Men. by kushercain: 10:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Do you have any sure RAT links or Java crypter?
Re: Why Is The West Trying So Hard To De-emasculate Men. by felzokugo(m): 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

I telz u.
Re: Why Is The West Trying So Hard To De-emasculate Men. by HeartlessMan: 11:56pm On Dec 30, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Ok daddy,I will do what you say

Oga I'm not gay.
Go meet Jeon.
Re: Why Is The West Trying So Hard To De-emasculate Men. by Flamemignon1(m): 9:02am On Dec 31, 2022
HeartlessMan:

Oga I'm not gay.
Go meet Jeon.
Can you look at how much of a pervert you are? Where on earth does that have to do with being gay? I'm just affirming your authority as the dominant figure or is it only women that you can dominate because they are easy peasy? Ok......let me dominate you then

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The West Trying So Hard To De-emasculate Men. by HeartlessMan: 9:28am On Dec 31, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Can you look at how much of a pervert you are? Where on earth does that have to do with being gay? I'm just affirming your authority as the dominant figure or is it only women that you can dominate because they are easy peasy? Ok......let me dominate you then

Once again alaye, I no be gay.
Leave me alone.
Re: Why Is The West Trying So Hard To De-emasculate Men. by Godsongang: 10:16am On Dec 31, 2022
ibkayee:

Shut the Bleep up u stupid old poor Ghanian
Re: Why Is The West Trying So Hard To De-emasculate Men. by Flamemignon1(m): 10:31am On Dec 31, 2022
HeartlessMan:

Once again alaye, I no be gay.
Leave me alone.
And I never said anything about sexuality

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The West Trying So Hard To De-emasculate Men. by Angel55555(m): 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2022
ibkayee:
Andrew Tate was arrested on charges of alleged trafficking, how is that unreasonable?

Did you watch the interview he had with Piers Morgan about the current state of London and the UK ?
I think Andrew Tate should be studied in all schools, the man is a living legend.
Re: Why Is The West Trying So Hard To De-emasculate Men. by ibkayee(f): 12:39pm On Dec 31, 2022
Angel55555:

Did you watch the interview he had with Pierce Morgan about the current state of London and the UK ?
I think Andrew Tate should be studied in all schools, the man is a living legend.
What's legendary about him?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The West Trying So Hard To De-emasculate Men. by Angel55555(m): 12:44pm On Dec 31, 2022
kollinzgee:
These people have literally handed power over to women, they are weakning men and encouraging men to exhibit feminine attributes like transgender and gay,that part of the world is governed by satanist and perverts ,anybody who speaks against the system is either killed and or framed up ,just heard andrew tate has being arrested.
Most of his talks are actually inspiring, it's sad that most Western tech companies are tagging him as a misogynist. He speaks the truth which hurts, that's why he's being cancelled all over the Internet. I have to say some of his views are kinda extreme but he made those statements before he became really famous.
Andrew Tate is my man of the year, Obago.
Re: Why Is The West Trying So Hard To De-emasculate Men. by Angel55555(m): 12:54pm On Dec 31, 2022
ibkayee:

What's legendary about him?
He speaks the truth on almost all controversial subjects. Crime rates are going through the roof in most cities in the UK, high cost of living, engry bills are going up, most unions are on strike, yet the Government is concerned about the national football team wearing a 4cking rainbow sign to show support to the LGBTQ community. Talk about misplaced priorities and hypocrisy.

(1) (Reply)

2nd: January Giveaway 10k For 5 Peoples / This is Why I Will Always Thank God For Redpill / 23yrs Old Girl Doing It With 8yr Old Boy (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.