Stats: 3,159,360 members, 7,839,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Tinubu Won't Understand Till After The Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Won't Understand Till After The Election (2031 Views)

Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President / Video: This Is Where It Ends. Tinubu Won't Be Inaugurated. E Don Cast. / Tinubu Won't Be Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria - Anonymous (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tinubu Won't Understand Till After The Election by Workch: 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
fuckJones:
take this one to the bank too, BAT is your next president
Where can Tinubu get block votes outside sW?
Who's deceiving you People?

Re: Tinubu Won't Understand Till After The Election by SlavaUkraini: 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
Atiku Abubakar is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria...
Re: Tinubu Won't Understand Till After The Election by Simeonjoe1: 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
Faber:
Op I dont know you before. Keep this thread safe. If Obi wins I will wire u nothing less than 100k to celebrate with your friends, e fit pass. I must do that, e no far again 2 months from now

Wire me small too big man
Re: Tinubu Won't Understand Till After The Election by Workch: 7:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
GeneralDae:

Wetin Tinubu do una Obidients?
nothing, the reality is that he cannot win anywhere outside southwest. It's the truth.

Atiku will rather die than for Tinubu to beat him in NE and NW. Tinubu will be distant 3rd in SE and SS. If Tinubu get 10% in SE, they should declare him winner

This is reality, if you like accept it, if you like don't. February is not far and all your doubts will be cleared
Re: Tinubu Won't Understand Till After The Election by GeneralDae: 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2022
Workch:
Where can Tinubu get block votes outside sW?
Who's deceiving you People?
South South is quietly Batified. North Central and North East are also for APC.

Re: Tinubu Won't Understand Till After The Election by GeneralDae: 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2022
Workch:
nothing, the reality is that he cannot win anywhere outside southwest. It's the truth.

Atiku will rather die than for Tinubu to beat him in NE and NW. Tinubu will be distant 3rd in SE and SS. If Tinubu get 10% in SE, they should declare him winner

This is reality, if you like accept it, if you like don't. February is not far and all your doubts will be cleared
Make we wait till February then because me I prefer Tinubu to Atiku oo.

Re: Tinubu Won't Understand Till After The Election by chinwe77: 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2022
Rubbish post. You know that Notth is on lock down for Atku and you think Tinubu who’s been in the game before you were born won’t know what’s at stake. You are a born foolRubbish post. You know that Notth is on lock down for Atku and you think Tinubu who’s been in the game before you were born won’t know what’s at stake. You are a born fool...

Re: Tinubu Won't Understand Till After The Election by Workch: 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2022
GeneralDae:

Make we wait till February then because me I prefer Tinubu to Atiku oo.
Tinubu na crook
Re: Tinubu Won't Understand Till After The Election by Workch: 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2022
GeneralDae:

South South is quietly Batified. North Central and North East are also for APC.
if he gets 20% if southsouth make I bend
Re: Tinubu Won't Understand Till After The Election by Mercisharelove(f): 12:31am On Dec 31, 2022
undisputedKOC:
I always knew this OP was a criminal IPOB member that was disguising with useless fake sermons before. What a disgrace undecided

Who's this mini chinchin, oh you expect me to be a drug baron right, have you heard of my heart before, I mean Obi chukwu?

Tinubu is already a convicted criminal, what makes you think you are not a criminal supporting one?
Re: Tinubu Won't Understand Till After The Election by Mercisharelove(f): 12:32am On Dec 31, 2022
You had better get off my mention
Re: Tinubu Won't Understand Till After The Election by kunle75(m): 4:59am On Dec 31, 2022
Mercisharelove:
Guys, mark this post, I can tell authoritatively that the whole North West and East except central is on lock down for Atiku, take it to the bank.

The number of votes asiwaju will get from the north is just a complementary vote, from few well wishers, but the bulk of the votes belong to Atiku and Obi, where else is Tinubu banking on?

South west, listen and listen very well, nemesis will caught up with him, in life always sow good seed, what he did to former president Jonathan is coming back to hunt him forever. I mean he will literally cry after the election, that's what happened to Jonathan. And definitely he's going to experience the same faith.

South south and south east with or without the leaders, everyone is rooting for Obi, except some few unreasonable folks.

Shout it to the deaf, this election is between Atiku and Obi.

Forget about Tinubu, he's been deceived by his handlers, reality will set in.

Never and I repeat never neglect ANAP POLL. They went round the 4 geopolitical zone and made what is called scientific research on voters and came back with results, not once but twice and came back with the same result.

What do you think.

That's the crushing reality, but the naysayers would disregard the glaring reality before them

Time will tell them.

For me, I will advise Obi, everyday thank your GOD ALMIGHTIEST, HE found you worthy, power belong to GOD, not Nigerians, not president, not north or south.

HE gives it whom HE wills.

Rest assured victory is yours my son.

Your submission made my day even though am in severe pain right now grin grin

Re: Tinubu Won't Understand Till After The Election by Great2017: 5:12am On Dec 31, 2022
kogi2010:
even if him dey piss for body we go still vote am
I nor fillow for your "we". Oga, speak for yourself, them nor tie your navel to my own
Re: Tinubu Won't Understand Till After The Election by pquaver(m): 5:26am On Dec 31, 2022
Starcrest1:
OP lower your voice else they get sense. Kwankwaso will even win Agbado in the north so he's no threat.

I just wouldn't want him to die of heart attack after the elections so he can live and witness what good governance is all about with Obi......

It election not war.. Your view is toxic.. It is 90% how Igbos see it. You are 98% igbo.. Why are our people like this. Did GEJ die.. Tufiakwa unu..

Re: Tinubu Won't Understand Till After The Election by dominic17: 5:26am On Dec 31, 2022
Nothing but the truth,I stay in Lagos I have meet many Yorubas that are not in support of Tinubu's candidacy just few paid miscreants on the nairaland and few other illiterate Yoruba Muslim.
Re: Tinubu Won't Understand Till After The Election by Addme: 5:55am On Dec 31, 2022
Mercisharelove:
Guys, mark this post, I can tell authoritatively that the whole North West and East except central is on lock down for Atiku, take it to the bank.

The number of votes asiwaju will get from the north is just a complementary vote, from few well wishers, but the bulk of the votes belong to Atiku and Obi, where else is Tinubu banking on?

South west, listen and listen very well, nemesis will caught up with him, in life always sow good seed, what he did to former president Jonathan is coming back to hunt him forever. I mean he will literally cry after the election, that's what happened to Jonathan. And definitely he's going to experience the same faith.

South south and south east with or without the leaders, everyone is rooting for Obi, except some few unreasonable folks.

Shout it to the deaf, this election is between Atiku and Obi.

Forget about Tinubu, he's been deceived by his handlers, reality will set in.

Never and I repeat never neglect ANAP POLL. They went round the 4 geopolitical zone and made what is called scientific research on voters and came back with results, not once but twice and came back with the same result.

What do you think.

That's the crushing reality, but the naysayers would disregard the glaring reality before them

Time will tell them.

For me, I will advise Obi, everyday thank your GOD ALMIGHTIEST, HE found you worthy, power belong to GOD, not Nigerians, not president, not north or south.

HE gives it whom HE wills.

Rest assured victory is yours my son.
Some of you will just come up with baseless allegations without even thinking well.

What exactly did Tinubu do to Jonathan that Atiku didn't do?
Tinubu was in APC and he helped his party to win election but Atiku was in PDP but defected to APC before the election and endorsed Bihari.

So who between the two is a traitor here?

Most of you will cry blood when Tinubu eventually become your President in the next few months.

Re: Tinubu Won't Understand Till After The Election by Starcrest1: 6:49am On Dec 31, 2022
pquaver:

It election not war.. Your view is toxic.. It is 90% how Igbos see it. You are 98% igbo.. Why are our people like this. Did GEJ die.. Tufiakwa unu..

It's not war yet APC threatened people with death last election. Oga if you no get talk better go and sleep.

I never said I'll cause any violence, seems you don't understand English.
Re: Tinubu Won't Understand Till After The Election by pquaver(m): 7:24am On Dec 31, 2022
Starcrest1:

It's not war yet APC threatened people with death last election. Oga if you no get talk better go and sleep.

I never said I'll cause any violence, seems you don't understand English.

Did you not threat Buhari with death in 2015? Tomorrow you will claim victim, you are not liked, you are 5% or look for sth to justify your foolishness. I am happy apc has already known how to handle your case and ashiwaju I pray he follows suit. Everyone should treat u like that until you decide to grow up and have sense.. Escher bitterness umuigbo. A word is enough for the wise..

Re: Tinubu Won't Understand Till After The Election by Starcrest1: 7:39am On Dec 31, 2022
pquaver:

Did you not threat Buhari with death in 2015? Tomorrow you will claim victim, you are not liked, you are 5% or look for sth to justify your foolishness. I am happy apc has already known how to handle your case and ashiwaju I pray he follows suit. Everyone should treat u like that until you decide to grow up and have sense.. Escher bitterness umuigbo. A word is enough for the wise..

Mumu urchin thank you for coming out fully as an urchin.

Buhari said that dogs and baboons will soak in blood if he didn't win 2015 elections.

Buhari's supporters killed people in Kano including corpers because he lost 2011 elections.

Buhari imported fulani bandits from Niger to start killing people incase he lost 2015 elections and they are still killing till today.

See no let me pick up your matter o. Senseless urchin talking about violence that they initiated.

But I'm not like APC supporters I'll like Agbado master not to die of heart attack after the elections so he can follow and witness good governance from Peter Obi.
Re: Tinubu Won't Understand Till After The Election by Mercisharelove(f): 10:56am On Dec 31, 2022
Addme:

Some of you will just come up with baseless allegations without even thinking well.

What exactly did Tinubu do to Jonathan that Atiku didn't do?
Tinubu was in APC and he helped his party to win election but Atiku was in PDP but defected to APC before the election and endorsed Bihari.

So who between the two is a traitor here?

Most of you will cry blood when Tinubu eventually become your President in the next few months.

Don't remind me that you lack logical reasoning, was Atiku going to support another southern Jonathan, when he was positing northern right, Jonathan brother Tinubu should have understood better,

Oh because he was positioning himself for 2023,

Let us see how he's going to win, at least there are far more spoilers than was during Jonathan era.

Next time think before you submit, I am not your ordinary mortal alright, I see far beyond your natural gas.
Re: Tinubu Won't Understand Till After The Election by Mercisharelove(f): 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2022
That's it
Re: Tinubu Won't Understand Till After The Election by Addme: 2:35pm On Dec 31, 2022
Mercisharelove:

Don't remind me that you lack logical reasoning, was Atiku going to support another southern Jonathan, when he was positing northern right, Jonathan brother Tinubu should have understood better,

Oh because he was positioning himself for 2023,

Let us see how he's going to win, at least there are far more spoilers than was during Jonathan era.

Next time think before you submit, I am not your ordinary mortal alright, I see far beyond your natural gas.
See a butterfly thinking herself bird.

You sure don't even reason at all not to talk of logically reasoning..

So Atiku that is was in the same party with Jonathan would not support him but you wanted Tinubu in another Party to support him all because they are both southerners.

Even a 5 year old will laugh at your senility.
Re: Tinubu Won't Understand Till After The Election by Mercisharelove(f): 4:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
Addme:

See a butterfly thinking herself bird.

You sure don't even reason at all not to talk of logically reasoning..

So Atiku that is was in the same party with Jonathan would not support him but you wanted Tinubu in another Party to support him all because they are both southerners.

Even a 5 year old will laugh at your senility.

And you expect every southerner to support your lord and saviour, why did Tinubu visited Jonathan, are they of the same party?

Oh because he's looking for votes now.

I remember Jonathan visited Tinubu asking for his support, but because of 2023, he refused, how market?

He will lose woefully.
Re: Tinubu Won't Understand Till After The Election by emkz: 4:29pm On Dec 31, 2022
How old are you?
Re: Tinubu Won't Understand Till After The Election by Mercisharelove(f): 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2023
Definitely

Ekiti Rally:Peter Obi And Labour Party Stop Embarrassing Yourselves / Reason For Tinubu's Gaffes Revealed By BBC - Photos / BREAKING: Femi Fani-kayode Hits Back At UK Parliament Member.