Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Video: This Is Where It Ends. Tinubu Won't Be Inaugurated. E Don Cast. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: This Is Where It Ends. Tinubu Won't Be Inaugurated. E Don Cast. (6515 Views)

Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President / Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today / Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: This Is Where It Ends. Tinubu Won't Be Inaugurated. E Don Cast. by englishmart(m): 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2023
Tinubu's involvement with Guinee has finally been unraveled. In the video below, you could see how elated he was. I've never seen him that excited before. The kind of excitement that is sponsored by an accomplished mission.
While the recording was going on, toward the end, you would see that someone quickly covered the camera lens to prevent an exposure of a suspicious substance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1mNuiImH58

If this doesn't stop his inauguration, I wonder what is left of the integrity of the judiciary

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: This Is Where It Ends. Tinubu Won't Be Inaugurated. E Don Cast. by Synty00: 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2023
Can you imagine

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: This Is Where It Ends. Tinubu Won't Be Inaugurated. E Don Cast. by gaby(m): 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2023
Lol..
Re: Video: This Is Where It Ends. Tinubu Won't Be Inaugurated. E Don Cast. by Ofunaofu: 5:14pm On Apr 19, 2023
Tinubu is a notorious narcotics drug trafficker the City of Chicago Conakry has ever known

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: This Is Where It Ends. Tinubu Won't Be Inaugurated. E Don Cast. by Arda1000(m): 5:19pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Tinubu is a notorious narcotics drug trafficker the City of Chicago Conakry has ever known
man u got me grin Chicago Conakry wtf grin

4 Likes

Re: Video: This Is Where It Ends. Tinubu Won't Be Inaugurated. E Don Cast. by thesicilian: 5:19pm On Apr 19, 2023
Audiovisual hallucinations grin
It's 40days to inauguration. I hope you have purchased the sniper you'll take on that day when you see him getting sworn in and Peter Obi jostling for a position in his cabinet

44 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Video: This Is Where It Ends. Tinubu Won't Be Inaugurated. E Don Cast. by Raskimonojendor: 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2023
Wailing wailers

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video: This Is Where It Ends. Tinubu Won't Be Inaugurated. E Don Cast. by Bluntguy: 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
A lot of things hidden about this man is being gradually revealed in recent days. Bishop Feyi's prophecy on my mind right now.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video: This Is Where It Ends. Tinubu Won't Be Inaugurated. E Don Cast. by Djoel: 5:25pm On Apr 19, 2023
Certainly

2 Likes

Re: Video: This Is Where It Ends. Tinubu Won't Be Inaugurated. E Don Cast. by Djoel: 5:25pm On Apr 19, 2023
I thought this was a joke till I saw the white dusts on the floor indicating the boxed content is likely some cocaine. The white dust looks like sprinkles of cocaine the occupants had sampled.

See the circled portion for yourself.

6 Likes

Re: Video: This Is Where It Ends. Tinubu Won't Be Inaugurated. E Don Cast. by MiztaDynameek: 5:29pm On Apr 19, 2023
Una go wail tire. After the swearing in I sure say una eye go clear.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video: This Is Where It Ends. Tinubu Won't Be Inaugurated. E Don Cast. by Hopium: 5:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
You guys are too dull. Let's even assume there is a drug dealing happening in the video, you must be a dullard to think a supposed 'drug lord' like Asiwaju would be in that setting. You must be a fool to think a high profile individual planning to contest a presidential election would make himself physically present at the scene of drug purchase. Even more absurd is to think that you can just pull out a phone to cover a scene of drug trafficking involving top government officials and military of Guinea and a two-term governor and the most popular politician in West Africa.

You lots are gasping and grasping to find anything to smear his image. He will be inaugurated on May 29th and heaven won't fall.

Update: I'm starting to think this video was what that nonentity Hundeyin boy found before photoshopping that fake passport. He lead his propaganda with the passport before releasing this video by stealth. Shioor!

The passport was the appetizer, the green cartoon on the floor of the chopper interior was the entree while the video itself was the dessert. Ode omo!

The member of the cartel that covered the scene couldn't even afford a top quality phone to capture high resolution video. cheesy Lmaooo.

They downgraded the quality of the video so the green cartoon won't be clear and they can tell the headless mob it's drug parcel and like always, they ran with it.

36 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Video: This Is Where It Ends. Tinubu Won't Be Inaugurated. E Don Cast. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 19, 2023
Hopium:
You guys are too dull. Let's even assume there is a drug dealing happening in the video, you must be a dullard to think a supposed 'drug lord' like Asiwaju would be in that setting. You must be a fool to think a high profile individual planning to contest a presidential election would make himself physically present at the scene of drug purchase. Even more absurd is to think that you can just pull out a phone to cover a scene of drug trafficking.

You lots are gasping and grasping to find anything to smear his image. He will be inaugurated on May 29th and heaven won't fall.

Have you asked what they are doing in that bush?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: This Is Where It Ends. Tinubu Won't Be Inaugurated. E Don Cast. by yarimo(m): 6:06pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Obi the only Nigeria presidential candidate to be arrested and deported back in a caneo from UK. Very unfortunate

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video: This Is Where It Ends. Tinubu Won't Be Inaugurated. E Don Cast. by Ofunaofu: 6:12pm On Apr 19, 2023
yarimo:
Obi the only Nigeria presidential candidate to be arrested and deported back in a caneo from UK. Very unfortunate

While Tinubu, the only presidential candidate in Nigeria enmeshed in identity crisis, non of his supporters including you can beat their chest and say they know where he comes from.

A notorious narcotics drug trafficker the City of Chicago Conakry has ever known who forfeited over $460,000 of drug proceed to the US government

A notorious election rigger who stole the people's mandate, ran away hoping to sneak in on the eve of the swearing in to become president

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: This Is Where It Ends. Tinubu Won't Be Inaugurated. E Don Cast. by Ogonimilitant(m): 6:18pm On Apr 19, 2023
The Evidence is overwhelming

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: This Is Where It Ends. Tinubu Won't Be Inaugurated. E Don Cast. by Hopium: 6:23pm On Apr 19, 2023
CondenseMilk:

Have you asked what they are doing in that bush?

whatever they're doing in that scene is not drug business. That's the essense of my post.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: This Is Where It Ends. Tinubu Won't Be Inaugurated. E Don Cast. by englishmart(m): 6:27pm On Apr 19, 2023
Hopium:
You guys are too dull. Let's even assume there is a drug dealing happening in the video, you must be a dullard to think a supposed 'drug lord' like Asiwaju would be in that setting. You must be a fool to think a high profile individual planning to contest a presidential election would make himself physically present at the scene of drug purchase. Even more absurd is to think that you can just pull out a phone to cover a scene of drug trafficking.

Shut up, and remain so permanently. Do you think a druggie thinks logically?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: This Is Where It Ends. Tinubu Won't Be Inaugurated. E Don Cast. by englishmart(m): 6:31pm On Apr 19, 2023
Hopium:

whatever they're doing in that scene is not drug business. That's the essense of my post.
What post? You just ended up disgracing the little useless education you had.

5 Likes

Re: Video: This Is Where It Ends. Tinubu Won't Be Inaugurated. E Don Cast. by malcom1X: 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2023
MiztaDynameek:
Una go wail tire. After the swearing in I sure say una eye go clear.

Did you watch the video?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: This Is Where It Ends. Tinubu Won't Be Inaugurated. E Don Cast. by Hopium: 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2023
englishmart:
Shut up, and remain so permanently. Do you think a druggie thinks logically?

A druggie or drug lord, which is which?

Btw, you need to assess you thinking faculty if you're still questioning his intelligence after the magic he performed at the just concluded general election. Your principal wishes be possesses 5% of his thinking capacity and capabilities.

Asiwaju is who Pandora thinks he is. At best, Yes Daddy can be compared with Dino Melaye. The only difference is that Dino never pretends to be a crook.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video: This Is Where It Ends. Tinubu Won't Be Inaugurated. E Don Cast. by blacknp(m): 6:36pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Always wailing.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: This Is Where It Ends. Tinubu Won't Be Inaugurated. E Don Cast. by Eniitankorede: 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2023
englishmart:
Tinubu's involvement with Guinee has finally been unraveled. In the video below, you could see how elated he was. I've never seen him that excited before. The kind of excitement that is sponsored by an accomplished mission.
While the recording was going on, toward the end, you would see that someone quickly covered the camera lens to prevent an exposure of a suspicious substance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1mNuiImH58

If this doesn't stop his inauguration, I wonder what is left of the integrity of the judiciary

You are in sufiiiiaaaa pain for losing this election. You will do everything in this world. But you always forget and stubborn to understand God made the victory possible for Tinubu, not by power of any person.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: This Is Where It Ends. Tinubu Won't Be Inaugurated. E Don Cast. by Hopium: 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2023
englishmart:
What post? You just ended up disgracing the little useless education you had.

You will wail and remain bitter until he completes his 8-year tenure. Your journey hasn't even started. I pity you. Truly.

I don't envy you, though. The yoke on your neck is too much for a human to bear. 2,920 days, bruh! The Lord is your strength.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: This Is Where It Ends. Tinubu Won't Be Inaugurated. E Don Cast. by blacknp(m): 6:38pm On Apr 19, 2023
malcom1X:

Did you watch the video?
The less you see the better for you, because it will only pain you the more come 29th May 2023.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: This Is Where It Ends. Tinubu Won't Be Inaugurated. E Don Cast. by englishmart(m): 6:39pm On Apr 19, 2023
Hopium:

A druggie or drug lord, which is which?

Btw, you need to assess you thinking faculty if you're still questioning his intelligence after the magic he performed at the just concluded general election. Your principal wishes be possesses 5% of his thinking capacity and capabilities.

Asiwaju is who Pandora thinks he is. At best, Yes Daddy can be compared with Dino Melaye.
Druggie, drug lord? He's both. It takes a druggie to make his several gaffes during the campaigns.
I'm glad you called it Magic. Most of you dumb Tinubu fans keep shooting yourselves in the leg. Election doesn't get won by Magic. You're just an illiterate superstitionist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: This Is Where It Ends. Tinubu Won't Be Inaugurated. E Don Cast. by OkayDaddy: 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2023
Chude was rearrested today. Many of you will be forced to prove the nonsense you've been spewing.

Since your mothers failed to give you home training, you will get it free of charge from law enforcement agencies.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video: This Is Where It Ends. Tinubu Won't Be Inaugurated. E Don Cast. by Omoawoke: 6:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
Lmao

Ipob fit kill person😂😂

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video: This Is Where It Ends. Tinubu Won't Be Inaugurated. E Don Cast. by blacknp(m): 6:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
englishmart:
Druggie? It takes a druggie to make his several gaffes during the election.
I'm glad you called it Magic. Most of you dumb Tinubu fans keep shooting yourselves in the leg. Election doesn't get won by Magic. You're just an illiterate superstitionist [/b]
Talk is really cheap, & that is all You Obidients have is cheap talk.

It is not those who run their mouths the most that necessarily make the most impact.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: This Is Where It Ends. Tinubu Won't Be Inaugurated. E Don Cast. by englishmart(m): 6:42pm On Apr 19, 2023
OkayDaddy:
Chude was rearrested today. Many of you will be forced to prove the nonsense you've been spewing.

Since your mothers failed to give you home training, you will get it free of charge from law enforcement agencies.
I'm waiting. The evidence on Tinubu is overwhelming.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: This Is Where It Ends. Tinubu Won't Be Inaugurated. E Don Cast. by Hopium: 6:43pm On Apr 19, 2023
englishmart:
Druggie, drug lord? He's both. It takes a druggie to make his several gaffes during the election.
I'm glad you called it Magic. Most of you dumb Tinubu fans keep shooting yourselves in the leg. Election doesn't get won by Magic. You're just an illiterate superstitionist [/b]

Like I've said, you have a marathon of 2,920 days to complete, which won't start until May 29th. I respect that you're diligent at training and warm up. Keep at it; don't relent, bruh.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: This Is Where It Ends. Tinubu Won't Be Inaugurated. E Don Cast. by blacknp(m): 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
englishmart:
I'm waiting. The evidence on Tinubu is overwhelming.
Same way you wasted 8 years of your life watching Presidential Buhari?

Yet everything still ended up in wailing, President Buhari still put his man as his successor.

10 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Looking Dejected In Daura / Boko Haram: Sss Declares Ex-soldier Wanted / Lee Andrew Edwards: Tinubu's Main Herion And Cocaine Distributor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.