Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

G5 Or No G5 | Obi Wins - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / G5 Or No G5 | Obi Wins (535 Views)

I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner / Throwback: Obi Wins His Polling Unit, Atiku Loses Polling Unit / Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

G5 Or No G5 | Obi Wins by Ennoloa: 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
Tell people and your close ones to go and collect their PVC

First time voters

My household is for Obi

29 Extra vote in Ondo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: G5 Or No G5 | Obi Wins by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
Amen
Re: G5 Or No G5 | Obi Wins by seunmsg(m): 4:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
Naanu people no go kill person grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: G5 Or No G5 | Obi Wins by after4: 4:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
When una dey talk all these G5, it make me laugh. Who are they? Ikpeazu abi that woman governor for enugu state that lack no political value?
Can Ortom support tifnubu and his MM ticket or atifku that he accused of funding meyatti Allah?
Can wike convince rivers people to vote for tifnubu?

I am only happy that this is happening to pay back atifku for all he did to GEJ and nothing else
Re: G5 Or No G5 | Obi Wins by christejames(m): 4:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
Same here
Re: G5 Or No G5 | Obi Wins by Ennoloa: 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
after4:
When una dey talk all these G5, it make me laugh. Who are they? Ikpeazu abi that woman governor for enugu state that lack no political value?
Can Ortom support tifnubu and his MM ticket or atifku that he accused of funding meyatti Allah?
Can wike convince rivers people to vote for tifnubu?

I am only happy that this is happening to pay back atifku for all he did to GEJ and nothing else

The only person we need in G5 is Oyo

Ortom already endorsed Obi

Rivers can at most give Tinubu 10% even if Wike endorse Tinubu
Rivers is 98% Christians
Mu-Mu won't be easier to convince unlike PO
Re: G5 Or No G5 | Obi Wins by Yibo(m): 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
Lamentation this P1ggyyeaster is very sweet
Re: G5 Or No G5 | Obi Wins by SilverOrLead: 4:24pm On Dec 30, 2022
You better learn to do Jehovah Witness work and use it to be going house to house to solicit for votes for obi because Social Media campaign will not save your obi from coming a distant 3rd.

I really like how the traitorous G5 gave you hopes only to knock the wind out of your Obidient movement.

That news alone of the G5 not endorsing Obi really returned this site to sanity as we did not hear from you clowns again.

I can't wait for February 25th and see to your final extinction from our cyberspace .

Idiots
Re: G5 Or No G5 | Obi Wins by citygarden(m): 4:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
But the ipod have been spreading fake News that the G5 endorse obi before you now realize you have been scammed by the media. But if the G5 endorse obi you will be praising them. A party that doesn't have ordinary counselor want to win presidency. No dey wine your self na
Re: G5 Or No G5 | Obi Wins by Ennoloa: 4:30pm On Dec 30, 2022
SilverOrLead:
You better learn to do Jehovah Witness work and use it to be going house to house to solicit for votes for obi because Social Media campaign will not save your obi from coming a distant 3rd.

I really like how the traitorous G5 gave you hopes only to knock the wind out of your Obidient movement.

That news alone of the G5 not endorsing Obi really returned this site to sanity as we did not hear from you clowns again.

I can't wait for February 25th and see to your final extinction from our cyberspace .

Idiots

Mikano cries is sweet to taste
Re: G5 Or No G5 | Obi Wins by Ennoloa: 4:31pm On Dec 30, 2022
citygarden:
But the ipod have been spreading fake News that the G5 endorse obi before you now realize you have been scammed by the media. But if the G5 endorse obi you will be praising them. A party that doesn't have ordinary counselor want to win presidency. No dey wine your self na

Like I said With or Without G5 --> Obi wins
Re: G5 Or No G5 | Obi Wins by Starcrest1: 5:13pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ha OP you wan kill some people with heart attack. The sight of those PVs is dagger to the heart of some miscreants.

Abeg calm down make some people no die before the election......

1 Like

Re: G5 Or No G5 | Obi Wins by Donwilson88: 5:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
Listen! This is important Obi should win!
Atleast lets try something new! And expect something new
Re: G5 Or No G5 | Obi Wins by citygarden(m): 5:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
February is here already.

Ennoloa:

Like I said With or Without G5 --> Obi wins
Re: G5 Or No G5 | Obi Wins by Tinubuadvocate: 5:44pm On Dec 30, 2022
Meaning ?
Ennoloa:

First time voters

My household is for Obi

29 Extra vote in Ondo
Re: G5 Or No G5 | Obi Wins by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:46pm On Dec 30, 2022
ONLY mentally disturbed people think Obi can win.

Awon werey
Re: G5 Or No G5 | Obi Wins by Ennoloa: 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
ONLY mentally disturbed people think Obi can win.

Awon werey

Only drugged people think on Tinubu can win
Re: G5 Or No G5 | Obi Wins by JoeNL22(m): 6:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ennoloa:

First time voters

My household is for Obi

29 Extra vote in Ondo
My PVC
MY VOTE IS FOR OBI.
From Ikeja LGA.

1 Like

Re: G5 Or No G5 | Obi Wins by after4: 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
Makinde will still not easily give you oyo state

Ennoloa:

The only person we need in G5 is Oyo

Ortom already endorsed Obi

Rivers can at most give Tinubu 10% even if Wike endorse Tinubu
Rivers is 98% Christians
Mu-Mu won't be easier to convince unlike PO

(1) (Reply)

Asiwaju Tinubu Arrives Yola, Adamawa State. Atiku's State Is Totally Batified. / I’ll Appoint Obi Minister Of Trade, Tinubu Political Adviser If Elected: Imumole / We Get So Blinded When We Get Political Power - Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.