Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Reno Omokri : Tinubu Gaffes Continue. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri : Tinubu Gaffes Continue. (1972 Views)

Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is A Proud Graduate Of Chicago State University / Reno Omokri: Tinubu's Lagos Walk Makes Obidient Rallies Look Like Child’s Play / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Actually The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Produced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri : Tinubu Gaffes Continue. by November1857(m): 9:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
The gaffes continue!

'Without Your Dedication, I Will
Not Standing Before You as Governor'-Bola Tinubu

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1630859185431650304?t=8VPkbfYhDeLKx7bDevgMML2tWXyyAWKKfkGSMoZcNik&s=19

Re: Reno Omokri : Tinubu Gaffes Continue. by Vinnie2000(m): 10:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
Will This Tinubu last as President?

It's like Shettima or Atiku will become our President Very Soon! smiley

The Cabal has planned this, Hence their Last minute Support for Tinubu and Rigging of the Polls to Give Atiku 2nd Position! undecided
Re: Reno Omokri : Tinubu Gaffes Continue. by Reinamaria(f): 10:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
3rd term governor. grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri : Tinubu Gaffes Continue. by johnmartus(m): 10:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
But some of you need a serious prayers nobody above mistake.
Re: Reno Omokri : Tinubu Gaffes Continue. by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
November1857:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1630859185431650304?t=8VPkbfYhDeLKx7bDevgMML2tWXyyAWKKfkGSMoZcNik&s=19

Reno is a buffoon, nobody send am. He was only fighting for a chance to come back to the country from his exile. He will remain in exile like a pre-colonial African monarch captured by the British forces and sent to his knackers away from the zoo..

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri : Tinubu Gaffes Continue. by SLAP44: 10:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
grin

Allow Mr president to entertain us, I have cancelled my DSTV premium package since yesterday. What's the need of wasting money when we just elected a comedian.

GCFR
Grand comedian of the federation.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri : Tinubu Gaffes Continue. by Felabrity: 10:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
You will get used to it

Enjoy it for the next 8 yeats
Re: Reno Omokri : Tinubu Gaffes Continue. by socialmediaman: 10:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
INEC President-Elect grin
President-Elect of INEC grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri : Tinubu Gaffes Continue. by SLAP44: 10:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
Felabrity:
You will get used to it

Already looking forward to it.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri : Tinubu Gaffes Continue. by BRIMBRAM: 10:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
Lol.... despite all, Tinubu still triumphed. It is his destiny to triumph while it is the destiny of some others to be failures while being insensitive to their lack of success. All I know is that, Peter Obi did a wonderful job in ensuring that Tinubu became President by deceiving some Nigerians who are too gullible.
Re: Reno Omokri : Tinubu Gaffes Continue. by xristos(m): 10:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
I dont even know the worst name to give reno the crier right now..
i gave the response below and got like 380 likes, the guy blocked me the following day.
he's a bully.."he that uses the sword would not want same over his head"
tyrants everywhere tongue

wetin i write wey warrant blocking🤷🏻...he's the same as the buhari, Aisha and others he raves about.

Re: Reno Omokri : Tinubu Gaffes Continue. by Totilopussylick(m): 10:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
It is a shame on INEC chairman for turning Nigeria into a jokes of the century after all Nigerians have been through under APC tongue
Felabrity:
You will get used to it

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri : Tinubu Gaffes Continue. by Felabrity: 10:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
Re: Reno Omokri : Tinubu Gaffes Continue. by RZArecta(m): 10:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
The incompetent buffoon Reno should just shut the hell up
Re: Reno Omokri : Tinubu Gaffes Continue. by kelvindj98: 10:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
Even Biden and Trump had gaffes. Abeg go sleep.
Re: Reno Omokri : Tinubu Gaffes Continue. by jmoore(m): 10:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
johnmartus:

You need deliverance.

There is difference between mistake and mental illness.
Re: Reno Omokri : Tinubu Gaffes Continue. by Ceenachi: 11:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
Bola Tinubu the governor elect of federal republic of Nigeria warming up to be sworn in to aso Rock grin

We are just getting started...I urge Nigerians to kindly sit back and enjoy the ride this joker is about to engage us in...🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri : Tinubu Gaffes Continue. by Ceenachi: 11:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
johnmartus:

kelvindj98:
Even Biden and Trump had gaffes. Abeg go sleep.

Just the first speech😳😳

Governor of which State
Nsogbu adighi

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri : Tinubu Gaffes Continue. by YorubaSamurai: 11:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
Nonsense by Reno
Re: Reno Omokri : Tinubu Gaffes Continue. by basilo102: 11:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
We go troll urchins tire. Their few hours euphoria has dimnished and will fade completely soon. Make una no cry of hate oo

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri : Tinubu Gaffes Continue. by basilo102: 11:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
BRIMBRAM:
Lol.... despite all, Tinubu still triumphed. It is his destiny to triumph while it is the destiny of some others to be failures while being insensitive to their lack of success. All I know is that, Peter Obi did a wonderful job in ensuring that Tinubu became President by deceiving some Nigerians who are too gullible.
Is this your only defense? We go chop you raw be that
Re: Reno Omokri : Tinubu Gaffes Continue. by Caramia2020(m): 11:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
Reno go sleep, attacker when nor de score goals, come back home if u are a man with balls.
Re: Reno Omokri : Tinubu Gaffes Continue. by Skillsnigeria: 11:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
grin hmmm
Re: Reno Omokri : Tinubu Gaffes Continue. by ruffhandu: 11:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
I feel for people who still respond to REno Omokiri's comments.
Re: Reno Omokri : Tinubu Gaffes Continue. by LexngtonSteele: 12:00am On Mar 02, 2023
Say anything to console yourself.

You have 8 years to come up with more.

Tinubu will be your President for 8 good years. Then Shettima. Then South South for 8 years then North for 8 years then SOUTH WEST again.

Nigerians know their slaves. We will keep them chained.

Vinnie2000:

Will This Tinubu last as President?

It's like Shettima or Atiku will become our President Very Soon! smiley

The Cabal has planned this, Hence their Last minute Support for Tinubu and Rigging of the Polls to Give Atiku 2nd Position! undecided
Re: Reno Omokri : Tinubu Gaffes Continue. by LexngtonSteele: 12:00am On Mar 02, 2023
angry
Re: Reno Omokri : Tinubu Gaffes Continue. by Tinubuwillnotru: 1:37am On Mar 02, 2023
johnmartus:
pls stop it enough.. how many times

(1) (Reply)

Does The Governor Of A State Have Powers To Dethrone An Oba / FACT-CHECK:Newspaper Claims Peter Obi Turned 50 In 2013, Why Turning 62 Now? / I Asked Chatgpt If A Sitting Nigerian President Can Be Arrested 4 Forgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.