Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,171 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) (52352 Views)

Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) / Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo / Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 3:02pm On Dec 31, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

It's just Sick psycho men getting stupid with girl child. Girl children are blessings but our stupid mentality makes us put unnecessary pressure on them. This idiot still have a young son running after girls all over the streets. Those boys even steal his money to send those girls but because they are boys no issues. You guys should get matured in handling women.
It wasn't mentioned if he had boys. Let's stick to the content of the thread.
Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by maasoap(m): 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2022
Jennyclay:
Father from the pit of hell.

How can you beat up your daughter to death just because she called her lover? What happened to sex education? undecided

The man should be beaten to death too. I don't know why men can be this evil undecided

Many madams have murdered their house helps over lesser "crimes". The evil cuts across both genders
Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by blazepascal(m): 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2022
Bad dad the Same way my dad nearly killed my bro..the man anger is too much
Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by KeyEndurance: 4:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
Jennyclay:

How can you beat up your daughter to death just because she called her lover? What happened to sex education? undecided

The man should be beaten to death too. I don't know why men can be this evil undecided
Next Time Say Some Men okay
Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by Jesslove(f): 5:11pm On Dec 31, 2022
Anger is a destroyer.
He will forever live to regret his action.
Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by billyG(m): 6:08pm On Dec 31, 2022
Galchild are very difficult to tame & restrain when they started reaching their sexual potential raging like a wild she-goat on heat.
Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by dontrulee: 6:29pm On Dec 31, 2022
Why the man dey Bleep up?

Reminds me of my first crush post secondary school.

One very fine beautiful Muslim Babe, this girl fine and she's endowed! (We met during Jamb tutorial) and we became very tight friends. Her father was a conc Alfa but this babe will always invite me to her home whenever her father travels. When her phone spoilt, she will send me text messages from her dad's phone. grin grin

Now she's married with two kids but we still talk about the good old days. Basiroh, aka Belloxy, my ever first crush. grin grin
Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by dontrulee: 6:31pm On Dec 31, 2022
billyG:
Galchild are very difficult to tame & restrain when they started reaching their sexual potential raging like a wild she-goat on heat.

Very difficult.
Especially those teenagers, they're doing things!

I can't imagine underage teenagers telling me they want to give me BJ and kiss my lips.
This world have spoil. grin
Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by Joshchi19(m): 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2022
3kay945:

Was this included in the writeup or how did you arrive at this
Kai, imagine the affirmation

It is not there but come to think of it; what can make you as a father to do such?
Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by toxtimmy: 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2022
if i say you are the devil, you will say that you are satan.

your mama was a transvestite child i guess.

no winder black africa is a shit hole with people when get thoughts like you.

Nicepoker:
Girl child can make an upright man abandon his dignity. grin
Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by Jossibest(m): 8:02pm On Dec 31, 2022
The issue of this prayer House and so called Christian's.
This how a woman who is in labor instead of going to the hospital but go to prayer House for delivery and she died there
Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by Chaos14: 8:34pm On Dec 31, 2022
virginprincess:
i never see anything i be werey even my mama and papa be werey, they gave birth to me in a mental asylum grin grin.
eyah hope you're ok, have you taken your drugs
Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:40pm On Dec 31, 2022
sad
Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by Advancedman(m): 9:40pm On Dec 31, 2022
God1000:
The man went too far, there are dozens of ways to discipline/punish children

I'm sure he's already regretting his action.

He didn't went too far at all there are level of nonsense one can imagine not to talk of seeing it korokoro.
The death was caused by taken her to church instead of hospital probably she was pregnant or took abortion pills.
Me I can kill her for touching my phone at all.

1 Like

Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by Napata77: 11:34pm On Dec 31, 2022
This is a warning to all of us to watch and control our emotions in sensitive situations like this. The man was just overtaken by his anger and emotion, and see what he did.

He's in jail now asking himself, ''why didn't I just chill?''... ''why didn't I just take it easy?''

Always control your emotions in sensitive situations.
Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by 2016v2017: 10:16am On Jan 01, 2023
Nicepoker:
Girl child can make an upright man abandon his dignity. grin
Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by Ternistacle(m): 10:35am On Jan 01, 2023
The father, mother, those that took her to prayer house and those that prayed for her should go to jail abeg.... Illiteracy and religion are friends
Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by DriveByKiller: 7:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jennyclay:

vulva itching nanny goat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olorunwa Rafiu Akanni & Ade Lawyer Paraded For Killing Hamburger Of NURTW / Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview / Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.