Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) (52345 Views)

Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) / Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo / Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by abobote: 11:38am On Dec 31, 2022
He went to fa6, though its difficult to train girl child

1 Like

Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by Chaos14: 11:38am On Dec 31, 2022
virginprincess:
God!,when will Nigeria men stop allowing their anger have control over them,imagine this young girl has been cut at her prime by this man called her father all because of a fellow man and anger,rip to her and i hope the man rot in jail for this .
Fool
Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by udomma1005(m): 11:40am On Dec 31, 2022
Jennyclay:
Father from the pit of hell.

How can you beat up your daughter to death just because she called her lover? What happened to sex education? undecided

The man should be beaten to death too. I don't know why men can be this evil undecided
Shut up Foooool!
A man did that, blame him & leave other responsible men out of his irrational action(s).
I wonder how you were procreated with this anti-man poison in you!
I will bet on anything in this world that your father had carnal knowledge of you, hence your disdain of men. If social media were to be as real as we want it to be, you should have been hunted down & crippled by now, slut!

1 Like

Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by dreu2fine(m): 11:53am On Dec 31, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST
E should be killers also
Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by zhirkovrado(m): 11:53am On Dec 31, 2022
Still it didn't solve the issue. I could still remember one of those days I was finding difficulties to reach my girl, at last she called and told me her mum went through her phone, saw our chats, seized the phone and scolded her. What baffles me still is, starting from that day I realized the girl loved me more than ever before. In essence, the man tends to handle the matter in a very wrong manner and it dawned on him.
Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by OLULAW: 11:56am On Dec 31, 2022
The audacity of today’s Nigeria’s young women in collision with the frustration of Nigerian parents of today.

1 Like

Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by Theunbothered: 11:59am On Dec 31, 2022
Many foolish men on this forum are just like the father.
Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by Profadvocate: 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2022
Jennyclay:
Father from the pit of hell.

How can you beat up your daughter to death just because she called her lover? What happened to sex education? undecided

The man should be beaten to death too. I don't know why men can be this evil undecided

Yes he went too far

What is 16 years doing with a dick?

You dont knw how a lovely father feel when u see ur teenage daughter going the wrong way and she is never ready to listen.. His pain is not the card spenrt on calls but the concern was what is my little girl doing with a man at this age

May be the girl was even challenging the man since she don dey Bleep

He is obviously regretting now because he Neva meant it this way
Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by viodemus: 12:02pm On Dec 31, 2022
mr akan wetin you gain? if no be kirikiri.

Let them grow.

There is no formula to parenting, but training a child is a cradle till you kpai thing. You have to know when to give room to them, maybe you for collect your phone, warn am well 2x, if she bounce gragra talk with you, maybe you fit burn am one or two slaps, but las las na understanding dialogue go help pass, she go dey more discrete, until she grow small.

Me I go just tell am say make she no use my phone dey call her bf, cun warn am say make she no go carry belle, when you fit set small in some academics and general life. I go leave am at that.

RIP young girl.

as for your papa, ntorr.
Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by batistutajulio: 12:07pm On Dec 31, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Anger can make you unlock so many of your demons even the ones that didn't want to come out will do, just like I'm angry right now, I've decided to lock myself indoor and go into deep thinking while surfing the internet cuz I know if I'm outside, the slightest provocation by anyone can turn into the unimaginable.

Nigga went too far and must be regretting.

All I need now is Henny and weed to joy up.

Mad man.
Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by prophetfire: 12:17pm On Dec 31, 2022
virginprincess:
God!,when will Nigeria men stop allowing their anger have control over them,imagine this young girl has been cut at her prime by this man called her father all because of a fellow man and anger,rip to her and i hope the man rot in jail for this .
The man was trying to keep her virginity intact but he went too far.
Raising a girl child isn't easy because much as you try, they prefer to do Olosho.
Meanwhile, are you a virgin?
Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by imagrg(m): 12:21pm On Dec 31, 2022
But the generation of youths we have now ehn.
Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by 3kay945(m): 12:31pm On Dec 31, 2022
sotall:
cool

R.I.P to the girl

Imagine using your father's phone to organize hookup grin grin

And you want to make Heaven like this? grin cheesy
Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by Joshchi19(m): 12:36pm On Dec 31, 2022
The father is actually sleeping with the daughter. So, the beating came out of jealousy

2 Likes

Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2022
Very useless man.
Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by DKM123: 12:50pm On Dec 31, 2022
If it's not Nigerian sons killing thier parents, it's the Nigerian fathers r@ping or K!lling thier daughters.

Nigerian men are easily triggered and judgemental by females having sex yet they are the most whor!sh who sleep on p0rnhub and will kill just to have sex.

NIGERIAN MEN ARE HYPOCRITES and EVUL!

1 Like

Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by virginprincess(f): 12:52pm On Dec 31, 2022
Chaos14:
I Chaos14 is a big Fool
Fixed.

1 Like

Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by 3kay945(m): 12:55pm On Dec 31, 2022
Joshchi19:
The father is actually sleeping with the daughter. So, the beating came out of jealousy

Was this included in the writeup or how did you arrive at this
Kai, imagine the affirmation
Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 12:57pm On Dec 31, 2022
IamMobisola:

But boy child that rapes women and underage, kill people for rituals, do drugs, rob and kill their victims and commit the most terrible crimes in the world can make an upright man keep his dignity abi? Mtchww
woman stick to the content of the thread. At that age she is already gallivanting with boys. Yet you choose to skip that part.
Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by Chaos14: 12:57pm On Dec 31, 2022
virginprincess:
Fixed.
But yet you can't fix your brain
Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by virginprincess(f): 1:00pm On Dec 31, 2022
Chaos14:
I Chaos14 can't fix my brain
grin grin grin.
Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by Agugbadin: 1:21pm On Dec 31, 2022
Akwaibom is in the news again for crime, why is Akwaibomites(men) becoming more hostile and wicked. This is so sad and unacceptable.
Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by Chaos14: 1:22pm On Dec 31, 2022
virginprincess:
grin grin grin.
I knew you had a fish brain because all nigerian girls have fish brain thats why you can only edit my comment even a cow is able to think better than this. Your brain is in your pussy
Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 1:25pm On Dec 31, 2022
This is what hot temperament causes undecided
Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by abbey621(m): 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2022
In a country like Nigeria, a simple autopsy won't even get done, they might discover the true cause of death such as abortion. I find it perplexing a daughter would be so bold to use her father's phone to call her boyfriend at age 16. Makes no damn sense!
Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by Kuramushe(m): 2:07pm On Dec 31, 2022
Roboto11 l wonder oost=119563646:
Why are you posting pipeline vandals?

Abi na thr girl una dey call pipeline?
Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by virginprincess(f): 2:09pm On Dec 31, 2022
Chaos14:
I chaos14 knew my sister had a fish brain because all my female relatives have fish brains thats why she can only edit my words even a cow is able to think better than my sister. My brain is in my sister's pussy
You never see anything grin grin.
Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by tianshie(m): 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2022
Tinubu has asked for the release of the daughter-killer, so the criminal can join his campaign as DG.
Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by Bethanybethel(f): 2:27pm On Dec 31, 2022
It's disrespectful for the girl to do that but the father went to far this is the result of uncontrolled anger now he will rot in jail
Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by AmeLonRo(m): 2:27pm On Dec 31, 2022
That's quite bad. The man's eye goes don come down now. Make satan no use us ooo. Compliments everyone.
See my signature and lets do biz
Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by Jacksparrow7(m): 2:32pm On Dec 31, 2022
Nicepoker:
Girl child can make an upright man abandon his dignity. grin
think before replying anything. Nobody put bottle for your mouth
Re: Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 3:01pm On Dec 31, 2022
Jacksparrow7:
think before replying anything. Nobody put bottle for your mouth
Is that all?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olorunwa Rafiu Akanni & Ade Lawyer Paraded For Killing Hamburger Of NURTW / Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta / Fuel Souvenir: Court Sentences Erelu Okin To 27 Months In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.