Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,383 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr - Sports (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr (50587 Views)

Mbappe Offered ₦690 Billion (₦2.8b Per Day) Deal By Saudi Club Al Hilal (Photos) / Odion Ighalo Joins Saudi Arabia's Al-Hilal (Photos) / Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:44pm On Dec 31, 2022
Alfred74:

pendu no conquer world cup? As tap in no sure grin Something small mbappe and the small Argentina take do breakfast. Na players wey win world cup people dey talk about now,not saudi ram.

Why do you guys never listen to yourselves?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by Bentonite1: 1:44pm On Dec 31, 2022
mayor1814:

Fool. Tapnaldo pride and arrogance made him eat his word. He said he doesn't care about d money so what is he doing in oil rich Saudi Arabia?

U all thought that he wud land a big or UCL club. They all rejected him. If u no humble, nature will humble u by fire by force.

U are doing one of d most difficult work in d world rite now defending tapnaldo. I feel ur pains and struggle grin

which team has A 37 years old forward player playing for them in UCL?

you can see how you keep displaying the level of your id!ocy?

ba$taddd
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by Bentonite1: 1:46pm On Dec 31, 2022
mayor1814:

Fool. Tapnaldo pride and arrogance made him eat his word. He said he doesn't care about d money so what is he doing in oil rich Saudi Arabia?

U all thought that he wud land a big or UCL club. They all rejected him. If u no humble, nature will humble u by fire by force.

U are doing one of d most difficult work in d world rite now defending tapnaldo. I feel ur pains and struggle grin

F00L WHY CAN'T YOU ANSWER MY QUESTION?

IF RONALDO WAS ABOUT MONEY, WHY DID HE RJECT MAN CITY OFFER AND WENT FOR MAN UTD? WHY DID HE REJECT $1 BILLION OFFER FROM CHINESE 5 YEARS AGO?

BA$TADD
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
chessguru:
Another ignorant thing with you guys is you think Loving Ronaldo means hating Messi , i see both of them as a Legend and great players , the success of one does not reduce the achievement of the other , most Messi and ronaldo fans are living in a fools paradise always creating stupid controversies , Know that Messi and Ronaldo and both great football Legends and know peace , NOTE- this topic is about Ronaldo not Messi . I love Messi and that does not take anything from Ronaldo .

It's of no use trying to spell it out for them.

They're addicted to useless assumptions, comparisons, diversions, generalizations,etc..

Hell-bent on meaningless debates..... only to deny being involved in it at the end , laughing like deranged baboons all the time.

Even Messi their God should agree with me on these things
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by naijapikin2(m): 1:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
blueAgent:

Cry more.

Go drink hypo.
dwarfs think alike, if you want to talk to me stand up.

O thou of cockroach heritage.

As of now ronaldo is the highest paid player in football. Chew on that.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2022
Bentonite1:

F00L WHY CAN'T YOU ANSWER MY QUESTION?

IF RONALDO WAS ABOUT MONEY, WHY DID HE RJECT MAN CITY OFFER AND WENT FOR MAN UTD? WHY DID HE REJECT $1 BILLION OFFER FROM CHINESE 5 YEARS AGO?

BA$TADD

Worshippers of Messi don't answer intelligent questions

They conclude their vomit of sewage with a meaningless laughter while assuming that you're crying

Even Messi should agree with me
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by Bentonite1: 1:52pm On Dec 31, 2022
ThierryJay:

Hmm easy with the lies bro.

2 out of Ronaldo's 3 goals were against Hungary in the group stage. Scored only one knockout goal vs Wales and had 2 KO assists one of which was a parried shot which would not have counted as an assist under today's rules.

Ronaldo was just meh in Euro 16.

will you shotop

Do you use your data for only p0rn?

who scored and assisted against Wales in Euro 2016 semi's?
who assisted the scorer against Croatia in round 16 in Euro 2016?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by Bentonite1: 1:54pm On Dec 31, 2022
mayor1814:

U are d most excellent example of a rettad. How many pk did ur tapnaldo score in euro 16 u all shouting about. Did u see Messi - d best player ever, hustling to claim anoda player's goal.

Stupid rettad stop disgracing urself in order to feel good bout tapnaldo.

Rettad of d week. Lemme remind u. Messi scored 3 beautiful open goals and 4 great pk dat were well deserved. Ur beloved tapnaldo scored 1 dubious pk.

Oh shotop with your lies. Messi scored 5 pks against 6 penalties, with 2 direct goals..

so Stop the noise. which goal did he score that was more beautiful than MBAPPE who is only 23?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by Bentonite1: 1:56pm On Dec 31, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

Worshippers of Messi don't answer intelligent questions

They conclude their vomit of sewage with a meaningless laughter while assuming that you're crying

Even Messi should agree with me

IMBECILLLE MORE REASON YOU SHOULD STOP ASKING OTHERS QUESTIONS WHEN YOH CAN'T ATTEND TO THEIRS. HYPOCRITE.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by Flows001(m): 1:56pm On Dec 31, 2022
chessguru:
Another ignorant thing with you guys is you think Loving Ronaldo means hating Messi , i see both of them as a Legend and great players , the success of one does not reduce the achievement of the other , most Messi and ronaldo fans are living in a fools paradise always creating stupid controversies , Know that Messi and Ronaldo and both great football Legends and know peace , NOTE- this topic is about Ronaldo not Messi . I love Messi and that does not take anything from Ronaldo .
Oga What wrong have I done na, shey na lie I been lie say e never touch world cup?
Abi is it my fault that Messi's son has touched more World Cup trophy than the entire Portuguese footballers in the history of the game, both dead and alive? cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by Jokerman(m): 1:58pm On Dec 31, 2022
Kingcalls:

Thank u very much...I have said it time and time again that only OGs understand football better...its only indomie boys that are expecting a 38 to command first team in a top European team and scoring loads of goals like he did when he was in his 20s ...

They are just pained though. Theh thought Ronaldo will sign for one club and then they start calling him Benchnaldo, but he surprised them and moved to a team where he will play constantly and earn more.

Them no go see am troll again, so e dey pain them...
grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by HellVictorinho6(m): 2:00pm On Dec 31, 2022
Bentonite1:

IMBECILLLE MORE REASON YOU SHOULD STOP ASKING OTHERS QUESTIONS WHEN YOH CAN'T ATTEND TO THEIRS. HYPOCRITE.

Zazu
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by Numerouno94(m): 2:16pm On Dec 31, 2022
Sweetplum:

What do you say of those that insulted me.Especially those that came when I dey go jejely.
How do you know that their lives are better? Do you know if I live better than them? You guys like mumu ladies. And you ll surely marry a dunce so that you can give birth to bolo!
Ntooor!

Did the guy u quoted ND insulted @ Thierryjay insulted u? off cos he never did. So na u luk for trouble.

I don't know wat u mean by liking mumu ladies buh lemme tell u something abt my fiancee "She's a senior lecturer in ABU Zaria"

As for u, who knows if ur not a guy Masquerading as a lady. I know ur types. Boys wit hairy balls Masquerading as females for God knows why.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 31, 2022
Numerouno94:

Did the guy u quoted ND insulted @ Thierryjay insulted u? off cos he never did. So na u luk for trouble.

I don't know wat u mean by liking mumu ladies buh lemme tell u something abt my fiancee "She's a senior lecturer in ABU Zaria"

As for u, who knows if ur not a guy Masquerading as a lady. I know ur types. Boys wit hairy balls Masquerading as females for God knows why.
Lol. I m female. My name is Sandra.
That boy called Thierryjay was the one that started insults. If you can't take insults here, don't insult. The little wey I just talk don dey pain u n him.
Your finance who's a snr lecturer in Ahmadu Bello University must be an old cargo. When did she finish schooling, masters or doctorate degree sotey she be snr lecturer?
How many years experience she get so that I can know how condemned you are? Na you n your fiance get hairy balls
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by Alfred74: 2:37pm On Dec 31, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

Why do you guys never listen to yourselves?

Better not to take an advice from someone with such moniker angry
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by Alfred74: 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2022
Flows001:

Oga What wrong have I done na, shey na lie I been lie say e never touch world cup?
Abi is it my fault that Messi's son has touched more World Cup trophy than the entire Portuguese footballers in the history of the game, both dead and alive? cheesy grin

Stop it grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by Alfred74: 2:55pm On Dec 31, 2022
Bentonite1:

ba$taddd

Paolo Maldini 38 years 331 days won champions league with ac milan 2005.

Ryan Giggs, 37 years played champions league.

Filippo Nzagi 37 years scored in champions league.

Javier Zanetti 37 years,played and scored in champions league.

Luka modric 37 played and scored in champions league.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by Onelove508: 3:04pm On Dec 31, 2022
Kingcalls:

With penalties grin

Lolz
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by Alfred74: 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2022
Kingcalls:

With penalties grin

Non penalty goals grin grin
We all know who be penariittttyy merchant grin
Who's pendus daddy? MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI!! grin grin

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by Kingcalls: 3:21pm On Dec 31, 2022
Alfred74:

Non penalty goals grin grin
We all know who be penariittttyy merchant grin
Who's pendus daddy? MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI!! grin grin

Messi has played 30 penalties for country while Ronaldo is still on 19 for country..... u will nor mention that Ronaldo started playing football b4 Messi when it gets to this ... fraudionel pessi for a reason... he used his favourite tea ( penaltea )to win the world cup grin...thx to fifa
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by Ezyp(m): 3:34pm On Dec 31, 2022
lhordspy:
Penaldo.

I remember after Messi moved to PSG. His fans made mockery of the league. Calling it farmers league. Now what can we call this Saudi league now?

Moral lesson
: Never make fun of people. No one knows tommorrow.

Make Messi reach Ronaldo age make we see the league he go play.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by Alfred74: 3:37pm On Dec 31, 2022
Kingcalls:

Messi has played 30 penalties for country while Ronaldo is still on 19 for country..... u will nor mention that Ronaldo started playing football b4 Messi when it gets to this ... fraudionel pessi for a reason... he used his favourite tea ( penaltea )to win the world cup grin...thx to fifa

Yes na,because messi got to more finals in world cup,something grandpa pendulum can't dream of cheesy

You don shoot your self for leg,if Ronaldo is as great as you minions claimed, for the fact that he has been playing before messi,he should have been able to score more non penalty goals that messi. Looking from this angle shows your pendu is still a failure goal wise compared to messi.

By the way se you don buy your aba made Al Nassr jersey? I get link sha,enter dm grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by Ezyp(m): 3:39pm On Dec 31, 2022
chessguru:
You are blessed..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by Joebayo217: 3:50pm On Dec 31, 2022
Bentonite1:

then stop displaying the level of your id!ocy against someone whom you can't even match his 0.1% of his worth
then reason up man this is one of the reasons ur generation will forever dwell with poverty Ronaldo started as a guy with nothing he's my role model I'm using him as a motivation to reach high place in this life if you are talking about money he doesn't know your family if u dey support him go out there and work coz the way u talk is like poverty don wire ur generation
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by Kingcalls: 3:57pm On Dec 31, 2022
Alfred74:

Yes na,because messi got to more finals in world cup,something grandpa pendulum can't dream of cheesy

You don shoot your self for leg,if Ronaldo is as great as you minions claimed, for the fact that he has been playing before messi,he should have been able to score more non penalty goals that messi. Looking from this angle shows your pendu is still a failure goal wise compared to messi.

By the way se you don buy your aba made Al Nassr jersey? I get link sha,enter dm grin grin

Ronaldo has 99 non penalty goals ...ur fraud has 63 non penalty goals
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by Alfred74: 4:10pm On Dec 31, 2022
Kingcalls:

Ronaldo has 99 non penalty goals ...ur fraud has 63 non penalty goals
Sum total pendu grin
End result messi grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by olayiwola72(m): 4:26pm On Dec 31, 2022

run o
I’ll be here watching
The day you go fuckup drop your details for this nl
I promise you I’ll murderrr you
I swear on my late dads grave
Me and my men would be on guard
Take me as your number one hater
Just no fuckup
If I ever discover who you are
Your done for on the face of this earth
I’ll drink your useless whoreee mother tears with joy

Ciao
Bro you capping… you b Thor or iron man
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by blueAgent(m): 4:34pm On Dec 31, 2022
naijapikin2:
dwarfs think alike, if you want to talk to me stand up.

O thou of cockroach heritage.

As of now ronaldo is the highest paid player in football. Chew on that.

Cry more grin grin grin.

Stand where?see clown. shocked shocked shocked

Kobo no reach you, you are here making noise.

Insulting someone that can feed , your lineage till when christ would come.

Miserable clown.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by Atticusxsz(m): 4:50pm On Dec 31, 2022
Kingcalls:

I can bet u dint watch the tournament and u dint even know who he was cos if u did...ud know that Aguero was the one that was fouled

Who's fouled initially that resulted to the 1st penalty?
And you that watched the tournament and you knew everything all round, how did Mikel win best player coming ahead of Messi?
Messi was awarded Golden ball and best player while Mikel won silver(2nd) and Taiwo won bronze(3).
This is a video I've still got with me.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by CuteNbad(m): 5:01pm On Dec 31, 2022
jaxxy:

na maga u be. waste of my time.
na your papa be maga. Omo ale jatijati.

You be pure waste
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by Atticusxsz(m): 5:12pm On Dec 31, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
oga he is 38? Let us see what Messi will be like when he is 38.

He's 37 and not 38.
You guys are confusing everyone all over nairaland with an age he hasn't clock just yet.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by mayor1814: 5:16pm On Dec 31, 2022
Bentonite1:

ba$taddd

Bastadd of d highest order. u jus keep ranting since. it shows how pained u are. wat even d endgame of all dis u saying. trying to defend ur beloved Tapnaldo. wen we told u Tapnaldo game is FINISHED after he made dat stupid interview u were all praising him. And u all have d gut to even compare him to messi wen it's glaring Messi is far better than him. Go and enjoy ur Saudi Arabia football league with him bastadd. official oponu of d week.

I so much love how Messi has been peppering u dis time around.

oponu + bastad lemme remind u once again. MESSI is d best ever player. ur penaldo is not even in d argument. hey yah. its been a stressful year for Tapnaldo and his fans. lolzz

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. / Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League / Cristiano Ronaldo Sells Ballon D’or Trophy To Idan Ofer, Israel’s Richest Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.