Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr - Sports (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr (50483 Views)

Mbappe Offered ₦690 Billion (₦2.8b Per Day) Deal By Saudi Club Al Hilal (Photos) / Odion Ighalo Joins Saudi Arabia's Al-Hilal (Photos) / Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by Teymanhenry(f): 5:21pm On Dec 31, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Talking about the Press, Gary Neville of Skysports Few weeks ago, was Saying Ronaldo MUST play in a Top Club in England and that the Club MUST start him. shocked sad

Kai, Having a Deluded and Sentimental Mindset nah bad thing. cheesy

Mentally retarded people don't understand sarcastic statements ah swear
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by phemmyfour: 6:12pm On Dec 31, 2022
lhordspy:
Penaldo.

I remember after Messi moved to PSG. His fans made mockery of the league. Calling it farmers league. Now what can we call this Saudi league now?

Moral lesson
: Never make fun of people. No one knows tommorrow.
pensioners league grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by jaxxy(m): 6:17pm On Dec 31, 2022
CuteNbad:
na your papa be maga. Omo ale jatijati.

You be pure waste

Now u are very stupid. monkey
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by Kingcalls: 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2022
Alfred74:

Sum total pendu grin
End result messi grin

U think we are brainless like u guys ...u are showing very old stats ... ur mumu go kee u laslas
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by Doflamingo: 6:46pm On Dec 31, 2022
Flows001:

Oga What wrong have I done na, shey na lie I been lie say e never touch world cup?
Abi is it my fault that Messi's son has touched more World Cup trophy than the entire Portuguese footballers in the history of the game, both dead and alive? cheesy grin
This is too much bro grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by ugwuadudave(m): 6:56pm On Dec 31, 2022
Bentonite1:

what happened in JUVENTUS?

is Italian league not far much better than Farmers league league one,who's yet to see two UCL title in all their inception?? isn't that shameful? all league one team is yet to win UCL title.. signed Messi and ended up disgracefully lol

Has PSG won the league 9 straight times Juventus ruled the serie A just the way PSG rules the Ligue 1.....

Bundesliga, Serie A(formerly), Ligue 1 are all farmers league.....they know the winners before the league begins....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by ugwuadudave(m): 7:01pm On Dec 31, 2022
Kingcalls:

Messi moved to Ligue 1 at 34....a league where the winners are already known, save for a few upsets

Ronaldo moved to Serie A at 34, a league where the winners are already known....save for the upset in his last season

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by naijapikin2(m): 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2022
blueAgent:

Cry more grin grin grin.

Stand where?see clown. shocked shocked shocked

Kobo no reach you, you are here making noise.

Insulting someone that can feed , your lineage till when christ would come.

Miserable clown.
if messi can feed me, my dog food for one day will feed your entire household for a week believe me. grin grin grin Anyway, on a lighter note. Let them make their own money. Me I just prefer cr7 as a player more than messi.

Maintain your messi lane I maintain my ronaldo lane abi beko?

Bye bye. cool

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by Alfred74: 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2022
Kingcalls:

U think we are brainless like u guys ...u are showing very old stats ... ur mumu go kee u laslas

Blind supporters,go school u no go gree,na him make u dey waste ur parents money dey fail waec 10 times apoda. You come still mumushiously dey follow pendu of a fraud grin

Google na your friend,dont be useless like your village people thinks,this is December not september olodo

Goals without penalty.... Messi grin

Out side the the box Goals, not tap in ... Messi grin

Free kick,not penaarity merchant .... Messi grin

Red cards .. not wasiu agbero the urchin .. Messi grin

You see rasford today abi u no see am? Doing wetin grandpa pendu no fit do. Man-u kick the werey out like expired fufu.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by TheOgaBoss: 7:44pm On Dec 31, 2022
Atticusxsz:

He's 37 and not 38.
You guys are confusing everyone all over nairaland with an age he hasn't clock just yet.
oga he is just 2 months shy of 38.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:30pm On Dec 31, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Messi will Play till he is 40yrears.
And It's like he wants to Stay@PSG till dat 40 yrs.

He DOESN'T have time for Chasing Nonsense Goal scoring Records and Competing with Other Star Players. Dat's why he gives Penalties to Neymar and Mbappe @PSG sad

He Plays Football simply TO WIN TROPHIES WITH HIS TEAMMATES. cool smiley

Ronaldo plays to SCORE GOALS AND BE PRAISED BY THE MEDIA.
HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT TROPHIES OR THE TEAM'S PROGRESS. undecided

Take this to the supreme court

Messi should be your witness
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:33pm On Dec 31, 2022
Alfred74:

Blind supporters,go school u no go gree,na him make u dey waste ur parents money dey fail waec 10 times apoda. You come still mumushiously dey follow pendu of a fraud grin

Google na your friend,dont be useless like your village people thinks,this is December not september olodo

Goals without penalty.... Messi grin

Out side the the box Goals, not tap in ... Messi grin

Free kick,not penaarity merchant .... Messi grin

Red cards .. not wasiu agbero the urchin .. Messi grin

You see rasford today abi u no see am? Doing wetin grandpa pendu no fit do. Man-u kick the werey out like expired fufu.

Messi has more goals outside the box and less penalty goals doesn't mean you're saying anything else apart from the usual cry cry

You guys just assume everyone is wailing except you guys....... how is that wisdom?

Is that how to prove your useless exaggerations?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by Benbellamor: 10:24pm On Dec 31, 2022
Kilometres:

It's a two year contract..

Even if na 1year contract... do you know how many years Messi will work to earn that?
oya tell me how many years
Here is the club direct pay below

3 Lionel Messi (PSG) – $110m

2 Kylian Mbappé (PSG) $128m

1 Cristiano Ronaldo (Al-Nassr) $214m

Messi earns 110 million dollars half of 214 millions of Ronaldo 214. Million... But Ronaldo earns nothing from sponsorships..after man united cancels his contracts and sponsorships... Nothing comes from shirt deals and commercials. ...while Messi earns sponsorships both country and club added to 110 million dollars is far more than Ronaldo's pay... Besides.. Saudi league's is not only worse than Farmer's league but also Laughable league.. Even you as a person would have preferred cr7 to have stayed in juventus ...but his pride brought him to this pitiable level where we will not see him playing in champions league like Messi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by Bentonite1: 10:30pm On Dec 31, 2022
ugwuadudave:

Has PSG won the league 9 straight times Juventus ruled the serie A just the way PSG rules the Ligue 1.....

Bundesliga, Serie A(formerly), Ligue 1 are all farmers league.....they know the winners before the league begins....

Tell us the club with second most UCL title in history?
Do you know it was recently, league one goal was regarded as equivalent to one goal in Europe, secondly help me confirm HOW MANY TEAMS COMES OUT FOR UCL GROUP AT THE END OF THE SEASON THEN COMPARE IT TO FARMERS LEAGUE ONE LOL... OP I'M YOU CAN SEE WHY ITS CALLED FARMERS LEAGUE
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by Bentonite1: 10:32pm On Dec 31, 2022
ugwuadudave:

Tell us the club with second most UCL title in history?
Do you know it was recently, league one goal was regarded as equivalent to one goal in Europe, secondly help me confirm HOW MANY TEAMS COMES OUT FOR UCL GROUP AT THE END OF THE SEASON THEN COMPARE IT TO FARMERS LEAGUE ONE LOL... OP I'M YOU CAN SEE WHY ITS CALLED FARMERS LEAGUE
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by Bentonite1: 10:34pm On Dec 31, 2022
mayor1814:

Bastadd of d highest order. u jus keep ranting since. it shows how pained u are. wat even d endgame of all dis u saying. trying to defend ur beloved Tapnaldo. wen we told u Tapnaldo game is FINISHED after he made dat stupid interview u were all praising him. And u all have d gut to even compare him to messi wen it's glaring Messi is far better than him. Go and enjoy ur Saudi Arabia football league with him bastadd. official oponu of d week.

I so much love how Messi has been peppering u dis time around.

oponu + bastad lemme remind u once again. MESSI is d best ever player. ur penaldo is not even in d argument. hey yah. its been a stressful year for Tapnaldo and his fans. lolzz

Op, what else have you got if not saying trash... I give you facts, where is yours?

DUMBBb
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by Ofolete: 10:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
APC is impoverishment. APC is wicked. APC is armed robbery. APC is embezzlement. APC is loot the money. APC is Naira devaluation. APC is fake. APC is anti western education. APC is lie. APC is death. APC means finish them. APC means from top to bottom. APC is deficient. APC means divide and rule. APC means agony. APC is grave. Apc is mutuary. APC is Lucifer. APC is backwardness. APC is bomb. APC is grave. APC is gnashing of teeth. APC is war. APC is hatred. APC is agony. Avoid APC in 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by koffsman(m): 11:10pm On Dec 31, 2022
How much is your whole generation worth, for you to think you can use your worthless hand to type nonsense.....
ThierryJay:
Ronaldo has finally joined Walahi talahi FC grin Hopefully he does well there at least to ease some of the misery of the past few months.

In 2015, he said USA, Qatar, Dubai are not good places to end up ones career and not for him. In 2017 he abused Xavi saying he was playing in the UAE and not worthy to criticize him. Now he is eating up his words faster than a monkey with bananas.

Again, where are all those denying all the news that he was rejected by top European clubs. This is the final evidence.

Pendu sha with his timing. Trying to steal the limelight again from a dead Pele. Perennial thief grin

Jokerman congrats cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by Napata77: 12:36am On Jan 01, 2023
ugwuadudave:

They should pray he does well sha....if not the dragging go pass WC own... grin

lol
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by Flows001(m): 2:03am On Jan 01, 2023
Doflamingo:

This is too much bro grin grin
cheesy grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by Flows001(m): 2:04am On Jan 01, 2023
Alfred74:

Stop it grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin cheesy wink
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by FiremanX: 8:00am On Jan 01, 2023

pathetic idiotttt

you’re as foolishhhh as your stupiiid father and whooreee of a mother, if they’re ever alive I hope they dieeee a miserable and pathetic death begging for their peasant lives.

I spit on their peasant corpses
I hope they get devoured by vultures
It would be a shame if they ever get buried

Along with your kids if you ever any
I curseee your kids they will forever toil and reap no rewards in their forever pathetic lives
They will dieeee young and miserable if you ever have any.

Now go enjoy your misery
Miserable wretched idiottt from a stupidddd mother
Basssstarrd
You only get what you deserve, you deserve all the badlucks and sufferings the world has to offer

Now let’s see if you will reply back now , I leave it to you to come find me and I promise you I’ll end your miserable life.
You pathetic brain dead piggg
A whoreeee mother begets a braindead bastarddd
Paxxthief aka Paxxcarl you should give thanks to God that my account was banned by the bot, if not you would have suffered in my hands, you dimwitted coward! cheesy cheesy cheesy
See as I make you deactivate your account? I warned you before, but you didn't listen,,,,see where you are now? See as you dey cry in pains grin cheesy cheesy most of you fools think you can mess with others but when they show you that they are more than you, you run away like a coward with your tail in-between your legs, foolish goat! cheesy cheesy
I know you have deactivated and created another account but don't let me find your new account Pascal ogochukwu, don't let me because you will suffer in my hand, I assure you of that. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

And again Pascal ogochukwu the scammer, your curse will go back to you and your entire lineages, you will suffer till your death and face many tribulations, agony and pains in life, it will never be well with you. right now I'm thinking of getting hold of your pictures so that I can completely nail you, you go suffer for my hand no be small. grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by FiremanX: 8:09am On Jan 01, 2023

run o
I’ll be here watching
The day you go fuckup drop your details for this nl
I promise you I’ll murderrr you
I swear on my late dads grave
Me and my men would be on guard
Take me as your number one hater
Just no fuckup
If I ever discover who you are
Your done for on the face of this earth
I’ll drink your useless whoreee mother tears with joy

Ciao
I will get hold of your new account Pascal ogochukwu aka Paxxthief/Paxxcarl,,, it's just a matter of time, you will never have peace in your miserable life believe me. cheesy

I will make u suffer in pains, bastard coward, poor peasant, born by mistake. grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by ugwuadudave(m): 8:13am On Jan 01, 2023
Bentonite1:

is Italian league not far much better than Farmers league league one,who's yet to see two UCL title in all their inception?? isn't that shameful? all league one team is yet to win UCL title.. signed Messi and ended up disgracefully lol

Ligue 1 team has won UCL at least.....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by ugwuadudave(m): 8:16am On Jan 01, 2023
Bentonite1:

So the name "farmers league" depends on UCL success and not league dominance?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by Bentonite1: 8:30am On Jan 01, 2023
ugwuadudave:

So the name "farmers league" depends on UCL success and not league dominance?

So you don't know? lol

I'm glad you just did
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by Bentonite1: 8:35am On Jan 01, 2023
ugwuadudave:

Ligue 1 team has won UCL at least.....

Never you compare Italy to ordinary french league, Netherland league is even far much better than league one incase you don't know

Italy has 12 UCL, England 14, Spain 18, Netherland 6, Portugal 4
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by blueAgent(m): 11:32am On Jan 01, 2023
naijapikin2:
if messi can feed me, my dog food for one day will feed your entire household for a week believe me. grin grin grin Anyway, on a lighter note. Let them make their own money. Me I just prefer cr7 as a player more than messi.

Maintain your messi lane I maintain my ronaldo lane abi beko?

Bye bye. cool

I don laugh tire, see idiot way dey claim dog feed. grin grin grin

Which one can you feed, my driver, cooks or security guards?

I don't blame you, we dey faceless forum where kids run amock.

Clown.

First feed your starving self and family first, before punching above your weight.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by Alfred74: 12:02pm On Jan 01, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

Messi has more goals outside the box and less penalty goals doesn't mean you're saying anything else apart from the usual cry cry

You guys just assume everyone is wailing except you guys....... how is that wisdom?

Is that how to prove your useless exaggerations?

You don't even know what brought about the comparison,smh.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by ugwuadudave(m): 12:13pm On Jan 01, 2023
Bentonite1:

Never you compare Italy to ordinary french league, Netherland league is even far much better than league one incase you don't know

Italy has 12 UCL, England 14, Spain 18, Netherland 6, Portugal 4

Is the bundsesliga a farmers league??

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Barcelona Unveils Lewandowski in Miami - (Photos & Videos) / 30-Woman National Team Players Packed In A 14 Seater Bus In Abuja. Photos / Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.