Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,564 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr - Sports (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr (50482 Views)

Mbappe Offered ₦690 Billion (₦2.8b Per Day) Deal By Saudi Club Al Hilal (Photos) / Odion Ighalo Joins Saudi Arabia's Al-Hilal (Photos) / Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by ugwuadudave(m): 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
Bentonite1:

So you don't know? lol

I'm glad you just did

Would you call the bundsesliga or as rival fans call it- the "bayernliga", a competitive league, seeing as they've won the UCL 8 times, but have the same winner for the past 10 seasons

Also there was this mockery of how pep guardiola had turned the EPL into a farmers league?? In what context was this statement made...with regards to UCL, or League dominance??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
Alfred74:

You don't even know what brought about the comparison,smh.

I don't have to know the source of what is useless
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by ugwuadudave(m): 12:28pm On Jan 01, 2023
Bentonite1:

So you don't know? lol

I'm glad you just did

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by Alfred74: 12:33pm On Jan 01, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

I don't have to know the source of what is life changing

Fixed grin

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:35pm On Jan 01, 2023
Alfred74:

Fixed grin

Meaning??
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by Bentonite1: 1:18pm On Jan 01, 2023
ugwuadudave:

Would you call the bundsesliga or as rival fans call it- the "bayernliga", a competitive league, seeing as they've won the UCL 8 times, but have the same winner for the past 10 seasons

Also there was this mockery of how pep guardiola had turned the EPL into a farmers league?? In what context was this statement made...with regards to UCL, or League dominance??

BUNDLESLIGA IS FAR MUCH BETTER THAN LEAGUE ONE. WHO'S ARGUING ABOUT THAT?
French league even got noticed after PSG's UCL finals which they lost to Bayern and also their semi's.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by Bentonite1: 1:22pm On Jan 01, 2023
ugwuadudave:

Oga, it's obvious you have no single clue about what farmers league is all about, if you do, you won't be stressing yourself here. When last did EPL HAD ONLY 2-3 QUALIFYING TEAM FOR UCL?

YOU THINK WHEN A TEAM WINS THEIR LEAGUE IN A ROW, IT MEANS THEY ARE FARMERS LEAGUE? laughable. What do you have to say about Barcelona winning laliga 8 times in 10 seasons? does that make them farmers league?

oga UCL performance is the key here, nothing more.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by Bentonite1: 1:26pm On Jan 01, 2023
ugwuadudave:

Is the bundsesliga a farmers league??

Barca won 8 laliga in 10 season, Juventus won 8 serieA in 10 season, Bayern 9 league in 10 season, does that make them farmers league? answer that yourself..

UCL COMPETITION PROGRESS MATTERS. MORE REASON YOU CAN'T SAY SERIA IS FARMERS NOR LALIGA OR BUNDLESLIGA
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by naijapikin2(m): 4:11pm On Jan 01, 2023
blueAgent:

I don laugh tire, see idiot way dey claim dog feed. grin grin grin

Which one can you feed, my driver, cooks or security guards?

I don't blame you, we dey faceless forum where kids run amock.

Clown.

First feed your starving self and family first, before punching above your weight.
because it's a faceless forum you myopically believe that anybody that bears the name "pikin" is a small child.

Stop wallowing in your overbloated self worth, I can feed your household smiley

Read my lips,,(more like my words)

Even if you have, according to you. (1 driver and cooks).. which seems a distorted arrangement of domestic staff.

Now you see the difference between you and I.... I can get you irked without "name calling".

Reality check. cool cool

Now I'm sure it's getting crystal clear to you tha "naija" is not a "pikin"

Danke
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by OJEEMAH(m): 4:13pm On Jan 01, 2023
Bentonite1:

Never you compare Italy to ordinary french league, Netherland league is even far much better than league one incase you don't know

Italy has 12 UCL, England 14, Spain 18, Netherland 6, Portugal 4
According to UEFA coefficients, Ligue is ranked higher than Portuguese and Dutch league.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by blueAgent(m): 4:17pm On Jan 01, 2023
naijapikin2:
because it's a faceless forum you myopically believe that anybody that bears the name "pikin" is a small child.

Stop wallowing in your overbloated self worth, I can feed your household smiley

Read my lips,,(more like my words)

Even if you have, according to you. (1 driver and cooks).. which seems a distorted arrangement of domestic staff.

Now you see the difference between you and I.... I can get you irked without "name calling".

Reality check. cool cool

Now I'm sure it's getting crystal clear to you tha "naija" is not a "pikin"

Danke

Same lame comment.

Like I asked before which of my staffs can you feed talkless of my household?

You just making noise on a faceless forum, your type has not eaten well talkless to feed another person.

Who gives a Bleep about your age ?
Judging from your writeup it's obvious you are a kid, that's quite evident.

I know your type, just shut up and face your worthless life,am sure you are yet to write Jamb and post Ume.

grin grin grin

Lowlife dey form bigman.

Please don't quote me again,I can stoop to your level foolishness and naivety.

My time is reserved for adults.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by blueAgent(m): 4:22pm On Jan 01, 2023
Ofolete:
APC is impoverishment. APC is wicked. APC is armed robbery. APC is embezzlement. APC is loot the money. APC is Naira devaluation. APC is fake. APC is anti western education. APC is lie. APC is death. APC means finish them. APC means from top to bottom. APC is deficient. APC means divide and rule. APC means agony. APC is grave. Apc is mutuary. APC is Lucifer. APC is backwardness. APC is bomb. APC is grave. APC is gnashing of teeth. APC is war. APC is hatred. APC is agony. Avoid APC in 2023.

Very true
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by Alfred74: 4:45pm On Jan 01, 2023
And yet another award for the magician,keep them coming 2023 looking sharp for the real GOAT already.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by naijapikin2(m): 4:49pm On Jan 01, 2023
blueAgent:

Same lame comment.

Like I asked before which of my staffs can you feed talkless of my household?

You just making noise on a faceless forum, your type has not eaten well talkless to feed another person.

Who gives a Bleep about your age ?
Judging from your writeup it's obvious you are a kid, that's quite evident.

I know your type, just shut up and face your worthless life,am sure you are yet to write Jamb and post Ume.

grin grin grin

Lowlife dey form bigman.

Please don't quote me again,I can stoop to your level foolishness and naivety.

My time is reserved for adults.
well since you have decided to go the way of name calling, I can assure you you won't survive my onslaught. Your domestic staff, joke of the century. You're so daft you can't even comprehend me calling your bluff. Your domestic staff You say it and it gives you a hard on because it's obviously an unachievable pipe dream. You have cooks, to do what? cook 3 course meals?

Security guards.one for the bq, another for the main house and another for your kitchen abi... Dim wit!

Let's not lose sight of the facts here: I CAN FEED YOUR HOUSE HOLD AND THAT IS AN ETERNAL FACT!

You and your fictional 35k paid maiguard.

All these arguments would have been avoided if your parents had done the needful: your father should have used a condom and save nairaland the embarrassment having a collosal and catastrophic waste of sperm.

MTN gave you free 10mb and you're here dragging shoulders with the big boys

Stewpid lowlife. angry

Last bullet: this discussion is an upgrade for you. Bush animal!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by blueAgent(m): 7:03pm On Jan 01, 2023
naijapikin2:
well since you have decided to go the way of name calling, I can assure you you won't survive my onslaught. Your domestic staff, joke of the century. You're so daft you can't even comprehend me calling your bluff. Your domestic staff You say it and it gives you a hard on because it's obviously an unachievable pipe dream. You have cooks, to do what? cook 3 course meals?

Security guards.one for the bq, another for the main house and another for your kitchen abi... Dim wit!

Let's not lose sight of the facts here: I CAN FEED YOUR HOUSE HOLD AND THAT IS AN ETERNAL FACT!

You and your fictional 35k paid maiguard.

All these arguments would have been avoided if your parents had done the needful: your father should have used a condom and save nairaland the embarrassment having a collosal and catastrophic waste of sperm.

MTN gave you free 10mb and you're here dragging shoulders with the big boys

Stewpid lowlife. angry

Last bullet: this discussion is an upgrade for you. Bush animal!

See how incoherent your sentence is, it's obvious you are an illiterate.

Feed yourself first clown, like I said before you cannot even feed those that work for me how much more me.

You think everyone one is jobless or useless like you, in your stupid mind you cannot phantom the fact that their are ppl on narialand who are owners of businesses and employers of labour , that can employ and feed idiots like you.

Slowpoke, go Bleep yourself idiot.

Like I said before , don't quote me again, i can fall to your level of stupidity .

You sound like transgender may that's why you are barking alot like a bitch. grin grin grin.

Loser.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by naijapikin2(m): 7:36pm On Jan 01, 2023
blueAgent:

Feed yourself first clown, like I said before you cannot even feed those that work for me how much more me.

You think everyone one is jobless or useless like you, in your stupid mind you cannot phantom the fact that their are ppl on narialand who are owners of businesses and employers of labour , that can employ and feed idiots like you.

Like I said before , don't quote me again, i can fall to your level of stupidity .

You sound like transgender may that's why you are barking alot like a bitch. grin grin grin.

Loser.

employer of labour... It's crystal clear you're a complete retard that feeds his emotions And aspirations on nairaland. Now you see why I said your father did the world a disservice by spewing semen that would have done a world of good in the toilet!
Trans! See local fowl trying vainly to sound educated, do you know how much a sex change costs?

You can't... I mean can never.. employ a 15k housegirl in your worthless life.

Now scroll up and see who's been the one committing typos, then you'll know what my level of education is. You can't even string a simple sentence grin

Even the money spent for your school fees (jakande school).. should have been better used to train chickens, because they reason better than you do.

Check your free data, it's almost finished then you will have to borrow. Pauper like you. Remember I said: mention with caution, else I'll use data and mess up your already depleted life.

Fact of the matter is I'm raising your life bar by arguing with a colossal failure, of a serial nonentity like you! cool

You started by mentioning me and I warned you, so get ready by the time this discourse is over I'd have put you right where you belong.. (in the gutters)

Stewpid lame duck. cool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by naijapikin2(m): 7:37pm On Jan 01, 2023
blueAgent:

Loser.

employer of labour... It's crystal clear you're a complete retard that feeds his emotions And aspirations on nairaland. Now you see why I said your father did the world a disservice by spewing semen that would have done a world of good in the toilet!
Trans! See local fowl trying vainly to sound educated, do you know how much a sex change costs?

Now scroll up and see who's been the one committing typos, then you'll know what my level of education is. You can't even string a simple sentence grin

Even the money spent for your school fees (jakande school).. should have been better used to train chickens, because they reason better than you do.

Check your free data, it's almost finished then you will have to borrow. Pauper like you. Remember I said: mention with caution, else I'll use data and mess up your already depleted life.

Fact of the matter is I'm raising your life bar by arguing with a colossal failure, of a serial nonentity like you! cool

You started by mentioning me and I warned you, so get ready by the time this discourse is over I'd have put you right where you belong.. (in the gutters)

Stewpid lame duck. cool

Now go and bet for dinner
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by Bentonite1: 8:32pm On Jan 01, 2023
OJEEMAH:
According to UEFA coefficients, Ligue is ranked higher than Portuguese and Dutch league.

Yeah because of their recent UCL performance, nothing more. historically, league one is no match to both
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by blueAgent(m): 9:39pm On Jan 01, 2023
naijapikin2:

Stewpid lame duck. cool

Now go and bet for dinner

Same lame talk.

Your stupidity is of the highest level.
Useless guess work from a fool, I have nothing to prove to fool like you.

Audio dog feeder grin grin grin

Idiot are you even sure you know your true parents? grin grin grin grin grin

You can send your CV let me employ you, jobless fool.

That's if you have finished secondary school. grin grin grin

Mind you ,your writeup is filled with bitterness and frustration, are you sure you are not demented ? grin grin grin

Instead of been a burden to humanity, why not do the needful,

Drink Hypo, Idiot.

Your pain is my joy, its obvious my writeup is paining you.

Myself and friends are having a good laugh at your dumbness they are like this dude must be a kid and a dumb ass kid for that matter.
Lowlife clown.

Don't quote me again.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by Numerouno94(m): 10:50pm On Jan 01, 2023
OJEEMAH:

Happy New yr boss.

BTW, u hv time schooling those guys ooo, I must commend ur effort cos even God knows that Penaldians re morons.Big morons.grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by OJEEMAH(m): 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2023
Numerouno94:

Happy New yr boss.

BTW, u hv time schooling those guys ooo, I must commend ur effort cos even God knows that Penaldians re morons.Big morons.grin
Penaldians no let us rest ooh!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by Numerouno94(m): 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
OJEEMAH:
Penaldians no let us rest ooh!

Those guys re complete hypocrites. They trolled Messi's move to PSG claiming it is a farmers league. Now that their Pendu has bn rejected nd bundled out of Europe to Walai Talai league they re trying to justify the move by claiming the money involved is massive bla bla bla. Those guys re hypocrites.

My joy now is that they hv got nothing against Messi again. World cup trophy don silence them nd the GOAT debate don end. He who laffs last laffs best.gringrin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by OJEEMAH(m): 7:32pm On Jan 02, 2023
Numerouno94:

Those guys re complete hypocrites. They trolled Messi's move to PSG claiming it is a farmers league. Now that their Pendu has bn rejected nd bundled out of Europe to Walai Talai league they re trying to justify the move by claiming the money involved is massive bla bla bla. Those guys re hypocrites.

My joy now is that they hv got nothing against Messi again. World cup trophy don silence them nd the GOAT debate don end. He who laffs last laffs best.gringrin
I weak for them jare. Imagine their reaction if it was Messi that joined FC Walai Talahi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by naijapikin2(m): 9:15pm On Jan 02, 2023
blueAgent:

Same lame talk.

Your stupidity is of the highest level.
Useless guess work from a fool, I have nothing to prove to fool like you.

Audio dog feeder grin grin grin

Idiot are you even sure you know your true parents? grin grin grin grin grin

You can send your CV let me employ you, jobless fool.

That's if you have finished secondary school. grin grin grin

Mind you ,your writeup is filled with bitterness and frustration, are you sure you are not demented ? grin grin grin

Instead of been a burden to humanity, why not do the needful,

Drink Hypo, Idiot.

Your pain is my joy, its obvious my writeup is paining you.

Myself and friends are having a good laugh at your dumbness they are like this dude must be a kid and a dumb ass kid for that matter.
Lowlife clown.

Don't quote me again.

such a contradictory scumbag like you grin
You and your friends or you and your employees. Go ahead and jerk off on your wishes. I told you your level of english comprehension is below par. Your write up is "paining" me Where did you get that line from? Your English teacher should return your school fees, oh I forgot it's a free school you attended. tongue

I've not responded to you because I had businesses to attend to, and money to take in. Now I can not just feed your entire household, I'll feed your friends, I mean your lapdogs (fictional as they are)

Enjoy this ride while it lasts because it's obviously an upgrade for you.

Tell your fellow dogs that I'm the top dog in the house. Not "ekuke" like you guys angry grin grin

Now hear this: I'll quote you till Jesus comes.

Meanwhile I'll be sipping holy communion while waiting for your next sheepish response.

PS: I know your level of comprehension is like tithe so call your fellow ekukes and show them this write up. They may interpret it better to you.

Enjoy the weather up here. Because very soon I'll return you back to dunghill where you belong. Jobless Employer! grin

Now back off little gorilla!

My next mention will shock you.....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by blueAgent(m): 10:01pm On Jan 02, 2023
naijapikin2:
such a contradictory scumbag like you grin
You and your friends or you and your employees. Go ahead and jerk off on your wishes. I told you your level of english comprehension is below par. Your write up is "paining" me Where did you get that line from? Your English teacher should return your school fees, oh I forgot it's a free school you attended. tongue

I've not responded to you because I had businesses to attend to, and money to take in. Now I can not just feed your entire household, I'll feed your friends, I mean your lapdogs (fictional as they are)

Enjoy this ride while it lasts because it's obviously an upgrade for you.

Tell your fellow dogs that I'm the top dog in the house. Not "ekuke" like you guys angry grin grin

Now hear this: I'll quote you till Jesus comes.

Meanwhile I'll be sipping holy communion while waiting for your next sheepish response.

PS: I know your level of comprehension is like tithe so call your fellow ekukes and show them this write up. They may interpret it better to you.

Enjoy the weather up here. Because very soon I'll return you back to dunghill where you belong. Jobless Employer! grin

Now back off little gorilla!

My next mention will shock you.....

grin grin grin grin
More lame talks.

Illiterate is claiming to understand English.

Like i said before, u would be good been a female,that's if you are not a transgender.

You bitch alot, I pity your girlfriend or wife.

Dude got emotional problems.

On a serious note ,you need to exorcise those demons. grin grin

But for now, Go Bleep yourself.

Clown.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by blueAgent(m): 10:03pm On Jan 02, 2023
Numerouno94:

So true.

Penadu fans are set of foolish unreasonable ppl.

One in my street was making mouth how France was going to beat Argentina, dude has been dumb since 18th of December like one who saw a ghost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by naijapikin2(m): 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2023
blueAgent:

grin grin grin grin
More lame talks.

Illiterate is claiming to understand English.

Like i said before, u would be good been a female,that's if you are not a transgender.

You bitch alot, I pity your girlfriend or wife.

Dude got emotional problems.

On a serious note ,you need to exorcise those demons. grin grin

But for now, Go Bleep yourself.

Clown.
the discourse is really getting exciting, the true joy of a man is when he uplifts another, so roll with the big boys while you can.

Now how come you've had issues with your wife over money matters all through this festive season Swallow your pride and answer the question.... (I told you mention will shock you)

How come you didn't talk about your so called cooks and gateman again? Hahahaha employer of labour!

You're just a waste of ill-ejected sperm wallahi.

Now give this message to your fellow ekukes in the football viewing center so you can argue together. Diet of worms like you. ( google that).

I'll see you tomorrow with more lectures on "naijapikin 103"

Oh, sorry, C.O.E graduate may not catch that drift.

I dare you to share this message with your lapdogs you f they will not laugh you to scorn.

I'll be waiting for your next "baby-punch"

Hahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by Numerouno94(m): 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2023
blueAgent:

So true.

Penadu fans are set of foolish unreasonable ppl.

When in my street was making mouth how France was going to beat Argentina, dude has been dumb since 18th of December like one who saw a ghost.

hahahahahahahaha

They supported abt 7teams at the world cup jux to shade Messi; from KSA, Mexico, Poland, Australia, Netherlands, Croatia nd finally France. Yet they all failed. They re yet to recover; some still hope it's still a dreamgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by blueAgent(m): 6:36am On Jan 03, 2023
Numerouno94:

hahahahahahahaha

They supported abt 7teams at the world cup jux to shade Messi; from KSA, Mexico, Poland, Australia, Netherlands, Croatia nd finally France. Yet they all failed. They re yet to recover; some still hope it's still a dreamgrin

grin grin grin

VeryTrue.

Although I was angry with Argentina for throwing away 2 lead goals, I was still happy becos of the penalties that was given to France, if not penaldo fans would claim FIFA rigged the game to favour Messi.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by blueAgent(m): 6:40am On Jan 03, 2023
naijapikin2:
the discourse is really getting exciting, the true joy of a man is when he uplifts another, so roll with the big boys while you can.

Now how come you've had issues with your wife over money matters all through this festive season Swallow your pride and answer the question.... (I told you mention will shock you)

How come you didn't talk about your so called cooks and gateman again? Hahahaha employer of labour!

You're just a waste of ill-ejected sperm wallahi.

Now give this message to your fellow ekukes in the football viewing center so you can argue together. Diet of worms like you. ( google that).

I'll see you tomorrow with more lectures on "naijapikin 103"

Oh, sorry, C.O.E graduate may not catch that drift.

I dare you to share this message with your lapdogs you f they will not laugh you to scorn.

I'll be waiting for your next "baby-punch"

Hahahahaha grin grin grin

I said it before you are mentally unstable, all you are saying is crap, wife did what?

Even in guess work you failed woefully.
Clown.

If been employer of labour or running a small business is crime ,so be it.

Go and hug a high voltage substation. grin grin grin

Don't quote me again.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by naijapikin2(m): 9:21am On Jan 03, 2023
blueAgent:

I said it before you are mentally unstable, all you are saying is crap, wife did what?

Even in guess work you failed woefully.
Clown.

If been employer of labour or running a small business is crime ,so be it.

Go and hug a high voltage substation. grin grin grin

Don't quote me again.
hahaha ask your wife that silly question. Why you're having money issues with her despite you being so called employer of labour. Oh now you call it small business abi?
Listen you're just a drunk small boy. I told you am here to school you.

Oga God hear this: till the end of the world you can never pay me what my employment pays. You think it's everybody that believes in working for people, you just open poultry with 25 lousy chickens and come and be claiming employer of labour, when they call business man you will answer abi? thunder fire you and your job that you want to give me! Do I sound like a demented nit wit like you

Scumbag!

Now you dread my mentions because I'm giving you a complete dressing down. But you started it, and I warned you. If you want me not to quote you then apologize for insulting me first coz I told you, you won't survive my onslaught.

I said I dare you to share this message with your lapdog friends,they will laugh at you uncontrollably. Nincompoop!

Go and settle your wife's financial needs before pulling weight with me..

I'm still sipping holy communion waiting for your next line of garbage talk.

Stegomyia like you (google that)

What else do you have to say? Deflated mannequin claiming to be human grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by blueAgent(m): 9:54am On Jan 03, 2023
naijapikin2:
hahaha ask your wife that silly question. Why you're having money issues with her despite you being so called employer of labour. Oh now you call it small business abi?
Listen you're just a drunk small boy. I told you am here to school you.

Oga God hear this: till the end of the world you can never pay me what my employment pays. You think it's everybody that believes in working for people, you just open poultry with 25 lousy chickens and come and be claiming employer of labour, when they call business man you will answer abi? thunder fire you and your job that you want to give me! Do I sound like a demented nit wit like you

Scumbag!

Now you dread my mentions because I'm giving you a complete dressing down. But you started it, and I warned you. If you want me not to quote you then apologize for insulting me first coz I told you, you won't survive my onslaught.

I said I dare you to share this message with your lapdog friends,they will laugh at you uncontrollably. Nincompoop!

Go and settle your wife's financial needs before pulling weight with me..

I'm still sipping holy communion waiting for your next line of garbage talk.

Stegomyia like you (google that)

What else do you have to say? Deflated mannequin claiming to be human grin grin

I don laugh tire.

Get well bro, you really need help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Barcelona Unveils Lewandowski in Miami - (Photos & Videos) / 30-Woman National Team Players Packed In A 14 Seater Bus In Abuja. Photos / Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.