Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines (18337 Views)

PDP Disqualifies Two Presidential Aspirants, ₦40 Million Form Fee Forfeited Each / Young Nigerians Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Gov Bala Mohammed / NDLEA Arrest Drug Kingpin, 5 Others, Seize 6,000kg Of Drugs In Lagos Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by ivandrag0n: 1:10pm On Dec 31, 2022
Igbo:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/12/nigerian-man-arrested-with-over-n40m-worth-of-drugs-in-philippines.html

Those writing these reports should stop embarrassing Nigeria. Their reports should be entitled “Another BIAFRA / IPOB / Obidient man arrested abroad for drug trafficking”.

They say they are not Nigerians and it is a good thing because the bad name they’ve given this country abroad is so unfair. Call them by their names, not Nigeria’s name.

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by shortIGBOman: 2:10pm On Dec 31, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Deranged wailers, keep wailing till 2050.Do you need a loudspeaker for you to wail louder?

The thing pain this man
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by tiger28: 2:30pm On Dec 31, 2022
See HEAD!!!!

They really need to start giving these negroes Biafran passports.

Young ibos boys are languishing in Asian jail in crazy numbers.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by naijapikin2(m): 2:46pm On Dec 31, 2022
Why is the name bolded??!

Hmmm
Nairalan

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by HeroicMeastro: 2:50pm On Dec 31, 2022
Igbo:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/12/nigerian-man-arrested-with-over-n40m-worth-of-drugs-in-philippines.html
I always know na them them.
Useless people!!
They can do anything for money...
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2022
shortIGBOman:

The thing pain this man
As it dey this wailing fool.Lol.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by shortIGBOman: 4:59pm On Dec 31, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

As it dey this wailing fool.Lol.

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by laiperi: 5:24pm On Dec 31, 2022
Be careful of what you wish for. The idea that if he is named Biafran, Nigerians will be exonerated is myopic.

Abdul Mutala Farouk is a Nigerian that broke a new African record as underwear bomber. It has gotten worse. Mind you the guy is from a wealthy home sent abroad where he got radicalized. He comes from Talikawa area of Nigeria where he could have been useful during their high class weddings as a terrorist.

Some years ago before Nigeria degenerated, we were known by FBI as (nonviolent) white crime criminals championed by Yoruba.

Until Nigerians that make up majority of Africans rise up and claim or use our God given talents to develop our God given resources, NO AFRICAN OR Black Man will be respected anywhere. Japa or not.

For now, we may need to go back to our tents where it will be easier to administer our local culture to arrest bastardization of Africans.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by loliapoopy2013(f): 6:03pm On Dec 31, 2022
It is finished for him. Drug bus in the Philippines is death sentence straight.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by MeineMutter: 11:57pm On Dec 31, 2022
Attention
This comment is not meant to derail this thread.
Please if any of NL knows who bears Aremu Tunde Raheem, his Belgian international passport was mistakenly sent to a colleague of mine in Osun State from a source and we have been making all efforts to trace him since November 2022.

Likewise, if we have someone who is with a Bahamas passport, bearing Oluwafemi.T. A., kindly hit me up here so that I can collect the passport from you and also link you to the source where yours could be, if you are not Tunde.

Thanks a lot. I am using this medium as a last resort since all efforts to trace Tunde and someone with the Bahamas passport prove abortive.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by swaggerjack: 12:01am On Jan 01, 2023
Roboto11:
Bia, OP, I have been saying it on this forum that I don't like people wasting my time by not emboldening the suspect's name.

For those interested, his name is Nnaemeka Nwoke alias Eggy.

OP, take ya time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Dayaa: 6:11am On Jan 01, 2023
The damaging effects of poverty and lack of exposure
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by makdcash(m): 6:11am On Jan 02, 2023
grin
LeoDeKing:
Nnaemeka Nwoke.

See his brother here.
cheesy
LeoDeKing:
Nnaemeka Nwoke.

See his brother here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘LG Chairmen Use Good Vehicles’, Senate Defends Purchase Of N160m Suvs / Blame Jonathan For Nigeria’s Woes – Obasanjo / Amaechi Alleges Plot To Assassinate Peterside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.