Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines (18340 Views)

PDP Disqualifies Two Presidential Aspirants, ₦40 Million Form Fee Forfeited Each / Young Nigerians Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Gov Bala Mohammed / NDLEA Arrest Drug Kingpin, 5 Others, Seize 6,000kg Of Drugs In Lagos Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Akanbimi: 8:34am On Dec 31, 2022
I didnt have to open the thread, i already knew!!!! Supreme Monkey urchins

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by zabson(m): 8:38am On Dec 31, 2022
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by LILTJAY: 8:38am On Dec 31, 2022
genocide should be unleashed on igboland.. by the time that cursed tribe is exterminated, we won't hear of such cases again angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by AfahaAbia(m): 8:38am On Dec 31, 2022
I just wonder why Igbos like doing drugs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by youngrichnigga: 8:39am On Dec 31, 2022
Bia Nwoke undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by ridbell01(m): 8:42am On Dec 31, 2022
Hes not a Nigerian but the cursed Jew from Afgaeastern

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Levels1(m): 8:44am On Dec 31, 2022
Igbo:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/12/nigerian-man-arrested-with-over-n40m-worth-of-drugs-in-philippines.html

The Obituary family

What they can't do doesn't exist

All because of 2023 election bribe/vote buying

I call on federal government to put obituary on security watch.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:44am On Dec 31, 2022
Throwback:
There is no Igbo family that does not have a rich uncle or brother that is well known to the rest of the family as a drug dealer.

Ask your Igbo friends, they will confirm what I am saying.

Especially Anambra.

They have many uncles who have returned from jail and have turned a new leaf for the better, while those who have never been caught still continue with the criminal trade.

To be candid, this was a criminal trade (drug trafficking) that many Nigerians both South and North dabbled into in the late '70s and the '80s.

Infact, not a few Nigerians we consider as successful in the 80s and 90s, got their big break from this crime.

Many rich men used their girlfriends as couriers, while their wives at home enjoyed the goodies provided by their "hardworking and successful" husbands.

But Igbos/Anambra refused to let go when many moved on to other decent ventures.

Infact, the spike in Igbo youths being caught in many Asian countries coincided with when Peter Obi was the stingy Governor of Anambra state who was saving public funds in his own Fidelity bank.

It is a known fact that many Anambrarians became destitute in Lagos just to escape the hardship of the wicked Peter Obi regime in Anambra. They would rather live under the bridges in Lagos than to continue being victims of the wicked and visionless regime of Peter Obi.
Lol! Oga you sound like someone whose senses are incomplete.Drug peddlers exist in every tribe in Nigeria, and among Igbos,they are mainly from Imo and Abia states. Among your people,they are equally abundant.Stop being a tribalistic, senseless goat, ranting like a lunatic.
Am from Anambra.None of your stupid rantings are true.
Please go and collect back your senses, where you left them.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by fuckJones(f): 8:45am On Dec 31, 2022
check it very well he might be among people calling tinubu drugs Lord

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:47am On Dec 31, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Another wealthy IGBO Man. This is how all wealthy IGBO Men made their wealth grin
Deranged wailers, keep wailing till 2050.Do you need a loudspeaker for you to wail louder?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by FuckOsuPigs: 8:48am On Dec 31, 2022
omonnakoda:
Another Fulani herdsman

Go and join your brother joor.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Igboslayer: 8:48am On Dec 31, 2022
zinizta:

Why our people no dey get sense?

Money don blind and deaf them

In Asia country, it is the death penalty to be caught with hard drugs.
Kill him! kill them!! Any flat headed monster caught with drugs, just kill them, we don tire.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:49am On Dec 31, 2022
JAMO84:
If INEC can take polling units to prisons in the Philippines and India, Obi will win the next election with a landslide.

Every family in the South East has at least, 50 people in prisons across the World for drug trafficking. I think their ancestors shared the same DNA with Pablo Escobar.
Lol! There are more senseless, mentally imbalanced people on this forum,than sane ones.Wailing fool,are you the one who made Igbo ancestors share DNA with Pablo Escobar?
Go and collect your senses from the witches'coven where they are deposited, wailing frustrated fool.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Ningi2020(m): 8:50am On Dec 31, 2022
LogicBomb8:
Naija don cast everytribe
You are not even ashamed joining an international drug lord with a local Cannabis dealer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by SALIMAN(m): 8:51am On Dec 31, 2022
Na them making history everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:53am On Dec 31, 2022
davodyguy:
I think these guys are cursed.

This is not ordinary anymore.

These guys needs serious orientation
It's you and your entire tribe that are cursed.
You don't judge an entire tribe based on the activities of a few idiots.
Obviously this forum is 90 % populated by lunatics with an advanced stage of Igbophobic Rabies, which make them foam at the mouth every given chance.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by generalwo(m): 8:55am On Dec 31, 2022
Igbo amaka....

Ndi drug pushers association world wide!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by elmodee7(m): 8:56am On Dec 31, 2022
People of the flat sha. All the same peter obi still has my vote.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:57am On Dec 31, 2022
My brothers never fail to disappoint here,but why many Igbos venture into drug trafficking in droves,is what I don't understand.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by gimakon2(m): 9:01am On Dec 31, 2022
Once i see drugs, India, i know say my Igbo brothers are guilty.
Make them try get something decent , no be life be this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by SilverOrLead: 9:02am On Dec 31, 2022
ike007:
I decree today..that Nigeria will split and each to his own tribal region this year come 2023...so that una mostly the hausa and Yoruba (aka awon traitors) would rest jare.

At least everyone would be very happy abi

If you agree with me like...if not don't react or say anything.

Start packing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Throwback: 9:05am On Dec 31, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! Oga you sound like someone whose senses are incomplete.Drug peddlers exist in every tribe in Nigeria, and among Igbos,they are mainly from Imo and Abia states. Among your people,they are equally abundant.Stop being a tribalistic, senseless goat, ranting like a lunatic.
Am from Anambra.None of your stupid rantings are true.
Please go and collect back your senses, where you left them.
Thanks.

Imagine Anambra passing the blame to Imo and Abia?

Wow!

Denial would not undo the truth about Anambra and its drug trafficking kingpins.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 31, 2022
Who will help us correct the image of Nigeria in the international community? They need to know that these druggies and drug carriers are not Nigerians but Biafrans under asylum here .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by TheChameleon: 9:11am On Dec 31, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
If Buhari failed to declare state of emergency in southeast the incoming president Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu shouldn't hesitate to do that.

Igbo youths need orientation

Excellent idea.

Each yeeb0 must do hometraining internship with a Yoruba mentor. During the that period the flat head must be a total slave to the Yoruba. E.g. see how Sanwo Olu domesticated Joe Igbokwe.

This should not be a free service. Must be billed. angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by ItsTutsi(m): 9:14am On Dec 31, 2022
Where have u been man, I miss u.. na ban u chop!?

I was da only one dealing with these Osu nyamiri flat.heads grin cheesy
shortIGBOman:
Another wealthy IGBO Man. This is how all wealthy IGBO Men made their wealth grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 31, 2022
grin nairaland is the most funniest place on earth. My belleoooooooogrin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by deeva2: 9:16am On Dec 31, 2022
They are raising fund for their Obifraud..

70% of Igbo elites and big boys are into drugs.

Go and verify..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Goodbadbowy419: 9:16am On Dec 31, 2022
I love Igbo I swear grin dey sabi develop

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by chinemezeq: 9:17am On Dec 31, 2022
Igbo:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/12/nigerian-man-arrested-with-over-n40m-worth-of-drugs-in-philippines.html
I have started to believe that all these news are framed up against a tribe.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by Confirmedzombie: 9:18am On Dec 31, 2022
Nnaemeka Nwoke

Igbo Kwenu
Kwenu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by chinemezeq: 9:19am On Dec 31, 2022
SilverOrLead:
Biafra
If it tarnishes ur image as a good one but only rituals u dey do, let us go.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Over ₦‎40 Million Worth Of Drugs In Philippines by chinemezeq: 9:21am On Dec 31, 2022
Roboto11:
Bia, OP, I have been saying it on this forum that I don't like people wasting my time by not emboldening the suspect's name.

For those interested, his name is Nnaemeka Nwoke alias Eggy.

OP, take ya time.
e dey pain u. Drug is not a sin, rituals is a sin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AMAZING: Two Angels Caught On Camera Flying In Brazil (pics and video) / Diezani Alison-madueke Dies In London Hospital - Theimpulseng / Flood Ravages Appeal Court In Abuja, Staff, Litigants Groan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.