Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,336 members, 7,819,173 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Kashim Shettima Visits Votes Influencers In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashim Shettima Visits Votes Influencers In Kano (1668 Views)

Vice President-elect Shettima Visits Buba Marwa After Successful Back Surgery / Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) / Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kashim Shettima Visits Votes Influencers In Kano by Indispensable85(m): 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2022
Today, I visited several Elder Statesmen in their residences in Kano; Alh Musa Gwadabe (Fmr Minister of Labour, Employment and Productivity), Gen Lawan Jafaru Isah (Military Governor, Kaduna State), Alhaji Tanko Yakassi OFR and foremost businessman & philanthropist, Dr Aminu Dantata.

I was accompanied to the visits by H.E Dr. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, Deputy National Chairman (North) APC, Sen. Abubakar Kyari and Fmr FCT Minister, Dr Aliyu Modibbo Umar.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Votes Influencers In Kano by ItsTutsi(m): 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2022
This is what Datti should be doing

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Votes Influencers In Kano by God1000(m): 10:35pm On Dec 30, 2022
He will soon cry with Tinubu

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Votes Influencers In Kano by Roboto11: 10:35pm On Dec 30, 2022
Wey that Datti guy self?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Votes Influencers In Kano by Indispensable85(m): 10:36pm On Dec 30, 2022
Mynd44 lalasticlala oam4j seun

Kassim Shettima is doing a great job in the north. Where's the lost Ahmed Datti?

Which christian vice presidential candidate would've been able to navigate these curves? They wanted to set Tinubu up but he dribbled them. They're still crying till date. Kikikikikikiki....I laff oooooo

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Votes Influencers In Kano by Indispensable85(m): 10:40pm On Dec 30, 2022
For the viewing delight of zombiediots

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Votes Influencers In Kano by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 30, 2022
Dear Nigerian,

Why Tinubu Is A Deadly Choice For You And Me

Tinubu is not only a dangerous but a deadly choice for Nigerians at this hard time Nigerians are struggling and suffering like never before. He is too old, too sick and his speeches and presentations are sickening. They are strong warnings we must dispassionately listen to. I always hold my breath whenever he wants to talk to the public because I believe people may use him to judge Nigerians. I don't know why we can't shame him so other desperate, corrupt and dying drug lords like him can learn bitter lessons.
Nigerians have to learn that at a time the nationals of country reflect and decide the direction to go as a people. Ours over the years is hate and foolish tendency to make others or a section sad instead of building a happy nation. In progressive nations what affects one affects all but ours is to mock ourselves and make fun of others suffering. After reading "Race Matters" I realized we have been traveling on a wrong lane as a nation. We made costly mistakes in voting Buhari and projection shows we've moved 20% backwards. What do we gain if we don't share the spirit of nationalism and a bond of happiness for all?
Throughout this campaign, I criticise mainly Tinubu and will do more but in all of my harsh and worded criticisms, I refused to mention his tribe and I fight anyone who brings tribes into politics because the consequences of our foolishness do not know tribe.
Under Buhari, every tribe was attacked, every family cried including his Fulani tribe so no tribe is immune from disaster once it's created.
I have particularly and vigorously fought Tinubu supporters who bypass Obi to attack his Igbo tribe or their region because they're increasing Nigerian wounds and widening the lines of hate. Nigeria will still exist after 2023 so why do you want to destroy the country you want to rule? They don't hesitate to call me Igbo when I am not but it shows something is systematically wrong with us. The point I am trying to make is that Nigerian State is generally superior to any individual, his interests and political affiliation and no tribe should be attacked for individuals political interest. We don't have to set Nigeria on fire because of election. We're all together in this mess as a nation and together we shall build it. Say no to politics of hate and tribalism, save Nigeria for our children and children unborn. The pictures will tell you why I don't support Tinubu.

Yours faithfully,

Zainab Uwaoma Olufemi Nigeria

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Votes Influencers In Kano by christejames(m): 10:48pm On Dec 30, 2022
grin grin cheesy cheesy

Urchins are calling out Datti here, lol!

You think Datti not being on camera or media means he is lying low? cheesy

One thing I know about is that it's from the work of Datti in the North that has prodded APC to push Shettima to go and curry favors grin grin grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Votes Influencers In Kano by Indispensable85(m): 10:50pm On Dec 30, 2022
christejames:
grin grin cheesy cheesy

One thing I know about is that it's from the work of Datti in the North that has prodded APC to push Shettima to go and curry favors grin grin grin

Enjoy your delusion

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Votes Influencers In Kano by Dapson73(m): 10:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
christejames:
grin grin cheesy cheesy

Enipe?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Votes Influencers In Kano by Tinubuadvocate: 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2022
You don't have his phone number? You think ordinary people like peter obi and datti can have access to this men here.
ItsTutsi:

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Votes Influencers In Kano by SlavaUkraini: 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2022
This Boko Haram founder and murderer plans to commit yet another murder...

When he decides to kill Tinubu and become president if they are mistakenly elected...

But Nigerians have seen through his Mischievousness and have decided to reject him, his principal and their useless party...

Enough is Enough: APC must Go

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Votes Influencers In Kano by Dapson73(m): 10:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
Underrate Asiwaju's choice in Shettima at your own peril.
The incoming VP is equally a presidential material. Argue with his movement since nominated.

God bless the incoming administration of Asiwaju/Shettima 2023--2031.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Votes Influencers In Kano by BATified2023: 11:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
North4Obi23:
Dear Nigerian,

Tinubu is not only a dangerous but a deadly choice for Nigerians at this hard time Nigerians are struggling and suffering like never before. He is too old, too sick and his speeches and presentations are sickening. They are strong warnings we must dispassionately listen to. I always hold my breath whenever he wants to talk to the public because I believe people may use him to judge Nigerians. I don't know why we can't shame him so other desperate, corrupt and dying drug lords like him can learn bitter lessons.
Nigerians have to learn that at a time the nationals of country reflect and decide the direction to go as a people. Ours over the years is hate and foolish tendency to make others or a section sad instead of building a happy nation. In progressive nations what affects one affects all but ours is to mock ourselves and make fun of others suffering. After reading "Race Matters" I realized we have been traveling on a wrong lane as a nation. We made costly mistakes in voting Buhari and projection shows we've moved 20% backwards. What do we gain if we don't share the spirit of nationalism and a bond of happiness for all?
Throughout this campaign, I criticise mainly Tinubu and will do more but in all of my harsh and worded criticisms, I refused to mention his tribe and I fight anyone who brings tribes into politics because the consequences of our foolishness do not know tribe.
Under Buhari, every tribe was attacked, every family cried including his Fulani tribe so no tribe is immune from disaster once it's created.
I have particularly and vigorously fought Tinubu supporters who bypass Obi to attack his Igbo tribe or their region because they're increasing Nigerian wounds and widening the lines of hate. Nigeria will still exist after 2023 so why do you want to destroy the country you want to rule? They don't hesitate to call me Igbo when I am not but it shows something is systematically wrong with us. The point I am trying to make is that Nigerian State is generally superior to any individual, his interests and political affiliation and no tribe should be attacked for individuals political intetest. We don't have to set Nigeria on fire because of election. We're all together in this mess as a nation and together we shall build it. Say no to politics of hate and tribalism, save Nigeria for our children and children unborn. The pictures will tell you why I don't support Tinubu.

Yours faithfully,

u this guy with attaching different names to your madness

2 days ago it was ashipa sheriff
This afternoon it was Yusuf us man
N now this

U igbos better rest

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Votes Influencers In Kano by mcmurphy132(m): 11:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
Is like people asking where is datti dey cwaze

Who be obi self where shetima dey

Who Sabi dandruff for north..

Is like zombie eyes Don they clear

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Votes Influencers In Kano by Pakute: 12:04am On Dec 31, 2022
Golden boy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Votes Influencers In Kano by aariwa(m): 12:23am On Dec 31, 2022
Na PVC go talk no be agbada
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Votes Influencers In Kano by JoeNL22(m): 12:36am On Dec 31, 2022
Indispensable85:
Today, I visited several Elder Statesmen in their residences in Kano; Alh Musa Gwadabe (Fmr Minister of Labour, Employment and Productivity), Gen Lawan Jafaru Isah (Military Governor, Kaduna State), Alhaji Tanko Yakassi OFR and foremost businessman & philanthropist, Dr Aminu Dantata.

I was accompanied to the visits by H.E Dr. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, Deputy National Chairman (North) APC, Sen. Abubakar Kyari and Fmr FCT Minister, Dr Aliyu Modibbo Umar.
Peter is better

1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Votes Influencers In Kano by PussyMiners: 1:56am On Dec 31, 2022
Where's Datti ?
That guy has abandoned Pandora Obituary grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Votes Influencers In Kano by PussyMiners: 1:58am On Dec 31, 2022
Roboto11:
Wey that Datti guy self?
He has left Pandora to his IPOB mob grin cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Votes Influencers In Kano by Nwaetche(m): 2:27am On Dec 31, 2022
Have you heard that Radio Ijangbara is starting on Jan. 01. please prepare to tune in.

Yoruba Nation must come.

Tinubu should decide if he wants to be Yoruba Nation's president rather than wasting his time and stolen resources. Everyone knows he sponsors the the Yoruba nation agitation.

Tinubuadvocate:
You don't have his phone number? You think ordinary people like peter obi and datti can have access to this men here.
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Votes Influencers In Kano by Yibo(m): 2:27am On Dec 31, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Datti can not win his polling unit

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Votes Influencers In Kano by Yibo(m): 2:29am On Dec 31, 2022
North4Obi23:
Dear Nigerian,

I have particularly and vigorously fought Tinubu supporters who bypass Obi to attack his Igbo tribe or their region because they're increasing Nigerian wounds and widening the lines of hate. Nigeria will still exist after 2023 so why do you want to destroy the country you want to rule? They don't hesitate to call me Igbo when I am not but it shows something is systematically wrong with us. The point I am trying to make is that Nigerian State is generally superior to any individual, his interests and political affiliation and no tribe should be attacked for individuals political intetest. We don't have to set Nigeria on fire because of election. We're all together in this mess as a nation and together we shall build it. Say no to politics of hate and tribalism, save Nigeria for our children and children unborn. The pictures will tell you why I don't support Tinubu.

Yours faithfully,

it's Nigeria not beerfraud

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Votes Influencers In Kano by Yibo(m): 2:32am On Dec 31, 2022
christejames:
grin grin cheesy cheesy

average Ndimkp.urummiri can lie to themselves

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Votes Influencers In Kano by techWriter3: 6:11am On Dec 31, 2022
Thieds ieds what Datti should would doing

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Votes Influencers In Kano by yemex04(m): 6:23am On Dec 31, 2022
North4Obi23:
Dear Nigerian,

I have particularly and vigorously fought Tinubu supporters who bypass Obi to attack his Igbo tribe or their region because they're increasing Nigerian wounds and widening the lines of hate. Nigeria will still exist after 2023 so why do you want to destroy the country you want to rule? They don't hesitate to call me Igbo when I am not but it shows something is systematically wrong with us. The point I am trying to make is that Nigerian State is generally superior to any individual, his interests and political affiliation and no tribe should be attacked for individuals political interest. We don't have to set Nigeria on fire because of election. We're all together in this mess as a nation and together we shall build it. Say no to politics of hate and tribalism, save Nigeria for our children and children unborn. The pictures will tell you why I don't support Tinubu.

Yours faithfully,

Criticize him & collect � as a champion but that's all you criticisms will bring. It won't change anything because BAT will still win at the polls & you will be left to lick your wound.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Votes Influencers In Kano by YorubaNiBaba(m): 6:27am On Dec 31, 2022
Dapson73:
Underrate Asiwaju's choice in Shettima at your own peril.
The incoming VP is equally a presidential material. Argue with his movement since nominated.

God bless the incoming administration of Asiwaju/Shettima 2023--2031.
Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Votes Influencers In Kano by Wali84: 6:29am On Dec 31, 2022
Roboto11:
Wey that Datti guy self?
he is tired

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Votes Influencers In Kano by Tinubuadvocate: 6:41am On Dec 31, 2022
At least. They didn't kill anybody like terrorist organization called ipob criminal.
Nwaetche:
Have you heard that Radio Ijangbara is starting on Jan. 01. please prepare to tune in.

Yoruba Nation must come.

Tinubu should decide if he wants to be Yoruba Nation's president rather than wasting his time and stolen resources. Everyone knows he sponsors the the Yoruba nation agitation.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Votes Influencers In Kano by undisputedKOC: 7:05am On Dec 31, 2022
You can't even see Datti anywhere again. The guy is fed up because the IPOB candidate fraudster Peter Obi has embezzled all the money donated by IPOB, ESN and UGM to finance their campaign undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Votes Influencers In Kano by VTJN(m): 7:12am On Dec 31, 2022
That Datti don abandoned Obi grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima Visits Votes Influencers In Kano by adekolaelect(m): 7:17am On Dec 31, 2022
Roboto11:
Wey that Datti guy self?
Datti to Jatijati.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

JUST IN: Atiku’s Aide Insists Tinubu Met G-5 Govs / Aisha Buhari Caught Spreading Fake News About Old Notes. CBN Reacts (Photos) / Seun Osewa Thought On Minimum Wage on twitter that got people talking!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.