Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) (74862 Views)

People Are Wicked.....retailers Are Killing Us / Recession: See How Smart People Are Bypassing It / Why Most Uneducated People Are More Successful In Business - Johnspeak Uwangue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by KingAzubuike(f): 11:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
All this sokoloan and the likes .. isn't this too much ? shocked

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by KingAzubuike(f): 11:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
Na this one off me pass

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by SergeantTitus(m): 11:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
Around 2020 or so I made a mistake borrowing from them . The exact day loan was due they started sending messages to my contacts that I'm a criminal on the run with company money and I should be reported to the nearest police station if found. Family and friends started calling to ask what was happening.

346 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by TheBTCinvestor: 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
KingAzubuike:
All this sokoloan and the likes .. isn't this too much ? shocked

What!! Is this for real! Can't they be sued!

121 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by nicerod(m): 11:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
grin grin

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by Nazgul: 11:24pm On Dec 30, 2022
The problem is people would still borrow money from them, then come online to cry victim. If everyone stopped patronizing them, they'll shut down. It's that simple.

552 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by penultimatee(m): 11:46pm On Dec 30, 2022
I can't laugh.do you know the funniest thing.all my families are here presently in fact I don't know what they are thinking in there mind maybe there brother has gone insane until after some minutes that my elder brother burst into same laugh.bigger than my own .my mum and elder sisters have been casting and bidding since now.Nairaland I think it's time to deactivate.

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 30, 2022

I pity non of you, if you can borrowed even a token you shouldn't be anyway forced to pay,not even 1 day default.

majority of Nigerian are just criminal-minded that need to be drag on the floor to reset their brain

301 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by habsydiamond(m): 12:34am On Dec 31, 2022
These loan sharks are crazy as shiit they can go to any length cos of their money... in most cases. The money they are badmouthing someone for is always chicken change. If not fir bad economy why would someone run to loan sharks to borrow money which carries huge interests. I pity those these loan sharks rubbish... imagine sending messages to someone's boss in office on top small change that can be the end to that job

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by Smartguyboy(m): 1:54am On Dec 31, 2022
I used my 3 numbers to register to get loan of 28k Dey been begging me to get after I paid for the phone I bought from them on time . I have send them the 28k back but they want me to pay am interest of 13k I told dem I won’t pay the money I only pay back that they gave me.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:19am On Dec 31, 2022
This is funny but not funny grin undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by Osobi32(m): 5:06am On Dec 31, 2022
LIGHTHEARTED0:

I pity non of you, if you can borrowed even a token you shouldn't be anyway forced to pay,not even 1 day default.

majority of Nigerian are just criminal-minded that need to be drag on the floor to reset their brain
Are u aware that this loan sharks are just taking advantage of the economic hardship in Nigeria to reap people off? Do you even understand that it's an act of criminality to give someone a loan at 50% interest within 7days. They annoying part of it all is that these companies are owned by Chinese!

250 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by Nairalander248: 5:26am On Dec 31, 2022
That one that says if he pay them let the obituary be real na real baztar.d. he doesn't know if he need loan tommorow he will pay those guys back because his BVN was used...

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by jasent(m): 5:35am On Dec 31, 2022
SergeantTitus:
Around 2020 or so I made a mistake borrowing from them . The exact day loan was due they started sending messages to my contacts that I'm a criminal on the run with company money and I should be reported to the nearest police station if found. Family and friends started calling to ask what was happening.
You took a loan which is a normal thing,what is the mistake their?

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by jasent(m): 5:37am On Dec 31, 2022
TheBTCinvestor:

What!! Is this for real! Can't they be sued!
Nigerians don't like going to court. If any of the app foolishly do this to my relatives then do buy market be that.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by crood: 6:01am On Dec 31, 2022
Jezz

1 Like

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by Wainey: 6:06am On Dec 31, 2022
Nazgul:
The problem is people would still borrow money from them, then come online to cry victim. If everyone stopped patronizing them, they'll shut down. It's that simple.
People cannot stop needing loans

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by Wainey: 6:06am On Dec 31, 2022
LIGHTHEARTED0:

You still probably havent experienced life

139 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by mu2sa2: 6:16am On Dec 31, 2022
Nairalander248:
That one that says if he pay them let the obituary be real na real baztar.d. he doesn't know if he need loan tommorow he will pay those guys back because his BVN was used...
Don't mind him, ignorance is a disease. Some people are even criminally minded - they never wanted to repay the loan in the first place. With bvn and nin there's no hiding place. If you take a loan from anyone, you're under a moral and legal obligation to pay back. Interest-free loans (mostly propagated by shariah-inclined financial institutions) are better alternatives to loan sharks, but some people are blinded by religious prejudice to take advantage of it.

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by Graficient: 6:32am On Dec 31, 2022
I don't take them seriously. I even insult anyone that contacts me regarding any loan defaulter

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by headbasher96(m): 7:03am On Dec 31, 2022
No collect gbese wey u know say u no go fit pay its very simple why not borrow from someone than these people

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by AndroidAI(m): 7:04am On Dec 31, 2022
They deserve it. Nigerians know how to borrow, but when it's time to pay back they start avoiding you. If you have never borrowed someone money and they refused to pay back, you wouldn't know how it feels. They should be arrested and jailed for defaulting in their agreement.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by Rexymania(m): 7:05am On Dec 31, 2022
When these guys start with you ehn, you will regret being born. Very very funny set of people

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by AndroidAI(m): 7:07am On Dec 31, 2022
Osobi32:
Are u aware that this loan sharks are just taking advantage of the economic hardship in Nigeria to reap people off? Do you even understand that it's an act of criminality to give someone a loan at 50% interest within 7days. They annoying part of it all is that these companies are owned by Chinese!

The question is: did they force you to take the loan?

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by Roboto11: 7:20am On Dec 31, 2022
Osobi32:

But you accepted their terms.

I accept usury is unethical, perhaps even illegal.

But if you went out if your way to reach them, fill forms, provide pictures and sureties, only to turn around and default yet claiming some morality, abeg check your own morals.

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by lereinter(m): 7:21am On Dec 31, 2022
mu2sa2:
Don't mind him, ignorance is a disease. Some people are even criminally minded - they never wanted to repay the loan in the first place. With bvn and nin there's no hiding place. If you take a loan from anyone, you're under a moral and legal obligation to pay back. Interest-free loans (mostly propagated by shariah-inclined financial institutions) are better alternatives to loan sharks, but some people are blinded by religious prejudice to take advantage of it.

When it's money matter, especially stress free what concern people with religious prejudice

How many places have you seen the publicity of sharia loan

How will people know about them

Is it not what people know they will approach

23 Likes

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:24am On Dec 31, 2022
Same Nigerians that you have to act as victims too before collecting whatever you loaned out of them.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by falcon01: 7:28am On Dec 31, 2022
I don't blame them oo it's the language Nigerians understand! Most Nigerians borrow without the intention of paying back. Animalistic problems Require Animalistic Solution grin grin

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 31, 2022
Yet FG hasn't taken any drastic action against them. Only talk and not by action.
Meanwhile, I advise people that are pushed to borrow from them to pay their money before due dates. Or just avoid them at all cost. A times, their apps just pop up for downloads and some people ll deliberately go and look for their trouble by downloading them.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by faceland: 7:50am On Dec 31, 2022
Although its funny, these are real people's reputation they are tarnishing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by Kk4(m): 7:52am On Dec 31, 2022
Both loaner and loanee are crazy set of people.
Nigerian na complete jungle.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by grandstar(m): 7:58am On Dec 31, 2022
They are all empty threats. They can't do shit.

Anyways, what's important is that when you borrow money, be determined to pay back.

Some treat loan repayment with laxity.

20 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) / Frigoglass N10bn Glass Factory In Agbara, Ogun State (Photos) / Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.