Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) (74948 Views)

People Are Wicked.....retailers Are Killing Us / Recession: See How Smart People Are Bypassing It / Why Most Uneducated People Are More Successful In Business - Johnspeak Uwangue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 31, 2022
SergeantTitus:
Around 2020 or so I made a mistake borrowing from them . The exact day loan was due they started sending messages to my contacts that I'm a criminal on the run with company money and I should be reported to the nearest police station if found. Family and friends started calling to ask what was happening.

You don't borrow money by mistake

9 Likes

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by Obaaderemi2: 11:35am On Dec 31, 2022
Blazebond:
This is wrong from this loan apps,but why are people taking loans that they have no intention of paying, most people always come up with the excuse that the loan interest is too high,but didn't they see it before they agreed to collect it,na dis same people go first insult government people o.
I'm not sure you know the level of hardship young Nigerians are going through now, especially young couples with children.
But in all honesty, people should just stop taking these evil loans. These businesses have to go.

6 Likes

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by Obaaderemi2: 11:37am On Dec 31, 2022
AbdulMagaji:

You don't borrow money by mistake
He meant he shouldn't have gone to them.

3 Likes

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by sureteeboy(m): 11:42am On Dec 31, 2022
mu2sa2:
Only a crook would say BORROW money but don't pay back. An honest person would advise that people should not patronize them at all rather than say BORROW but don't repay.
An average Nigerian will hop on the slightest opportunity to exploit you. Just look at the nonsense the guy typed. I don't blame those loan companies in any way. If someone is not happy with their terms and conditions, it's best to leave them alone rather than borrowing money and refusing to pay back.

7 Likes

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by Ezeego1(m): 11:46am On Dec 31, 2022
mu2sa2:
Only a crook would say BORROW money but don't pay back. An honest person would advise that people should not patronize them at all rather than say BORROW but don't repay.

I guess the politicians you're supporting are honest abi?

You're talking shit,,,, they are lucky they are not offering huge amount if not I'll send them to bankruptcy.

BORROW AND DON'T PAY BACK, THE BVN IS ENOUGH COLLATERAL.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 31, 2022
mu2sa2:
Don't mind him, ignorance is a disease. Some people are even criminally minded - they never wanted to repay the loan in the first place. With bvn and nin there's no hiding place. If you take a loan from anyone, you're under a moral and legal obligation to pay back. Interest-free loans (mostly propagated by shariah-inclined financial institutions) are better alternatives to loan sharks, but some people are blinded by religious prejudice to take advantage of it.
Which legal obligation. Those loan sharks are operating illegally in Nigeria. You can't lend money without a lender's certificate. You can't carry on banking business without registration with CBN.

4 Likes

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by OsinAmaka: 1:58pm On Dec 31, 2022
Nairalander248:
That one that says if he pay them let the obituary be real na real baztar.d. he doesn't know if he need loan tommorow he will pay those guys back because his BVN was used...

It doesn't work as you i think, i was once a victim, when they sent these rubbishes to my contacts i refused to repay back the loan still on, some new loan app are still approaching me for more loans.

5 Likes

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by Nairalander248: 2:02pm On Dec 31, 2022
Coinmamax:
so u left the damage dey caused to support Dem

Agent spotted

Until then...
Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by bewla(m): 3:20pm On Dec 31, 2022
SergeantTitus:
Around 2020 or so I made a mistake borrowing from them . The exact day loan was due they started sending messages to my contacts that I'm a criminal on the run with company money and I should be reported to the nearest police station if found. Family and friends started calling to ask what was happening.
sue them till them can't pay again why will you call me a criminal not convicted by court of law
Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by udemzyudex(m): 3:21pm On Dec 31, 2022
Na why dem no wan allow us dey use credit card for this country.

All this student loan bla bla no go work for this country unless certain things are put in place.

Why you go borrow money and refuse to pay back? Why?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by udemzyudex(m): 3:22pm On Dec 31, 2022
SergeantTitus:

You made a mistake borrowing money,lol ok .

2 Likes

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by Angelfrost(m): 3:23pm On Dec 31, 2022
Well, it's a lawless country!

This is what you get in a banana republic.

Instead of reporting the person to the police or suing him or her, you quickly jump into character assassination all because of a lousy loan.

Yet we have overpaid lawmakers and shadow-chasing law enforcement agents.

2 Likes

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by Whoknowsme: 3:25pm On Dec 31, 2022
AndroidAI:
They deserve it. Nigerians know how to borrow, but when it's time to pay back they start avoiding you. If you have never borrowed someone money and they refused to pay back, you wouldn't know how it feels. They should be arrested and jailed for defaulting in their agreement.
Their mentor is in Aso rock and he's still wanting to borrow more without having paid for the ones he has borrowed

4 Likes

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by udemzyudex(m): 3:25pm On Dec 31, 2022
Osobi32:
Are u aware that this loan sharks are just taking advantage of the economic hardship in Nigeria to reap people off? Do you even understand that it's an act of criminality to give someone a loan at 50% interest within 7days. They annoying part of it all is that these companies are owned by Chinese!

See excuse.

Taking advantage like you or the company you're working for don't take advantage of opportunities.

Do you also know that it is an act of criminality to take a loan and agree to the terms and conditions knowing fully well that you can't pay back?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by Ashirioluwa: 3:25pm On Dec 31, 2022
They won’t change until you guys stop patronizing them.
Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by Alfred74: 3:25pm On Dec 31, 2022
Osobi32:
Are u aware that this loan sharks are just taking advantage of the economic hardship in Nigeria to reap people off? Do you even understand that it's an act of criminality to give someone a loan at 50% interest within 7days. They annoying part of it all is that these companies are owned by Chinese!

Don't take the loan if you can't adhere to terms and conditions. No one is forcefully being coerced into taking a 50% interest loan. This is more like a case of paying 2m for a rent. when rent is due, tenant goes into defence mode saying 2m is too high,did the landlord force the tenant in the first place?

You enter Mr Biggs chop rice and chicken,you were aware of the price of their food before eating. After u chop finish you talk say their food too expensive say u no go pay. Does that make sense? If the rate is too high,leave the loan company and go get loan from your friends and family,it's not a rocket science.

Nigerians will see fire,put head inside cone still dey complain, chai!!!

People wey dey even borrow friends and family money without interest, dem no dey gree pay back. Go check eye-opener for Instagram dem full there. Nigerians are mean people.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by Yankee101: 3:27pm On Dec 31, 2022
Get a judgment against them in absentia then look for their location and storm it with police and court papers and empty their computers and take their cars as compensation for the slander
Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by Lightorder: 3:29pm On Dec 31, 2022
TheBTCinvestor:

What!! Is this for real! Can't they be sued!
you took the word from me. Nigerians are educated illiterates. Get a lawyer sue the demons out of them , if they could be seen physically

1 Like

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by Saao(m): 3:30pm On Dec 31, 2022
Nazgul:
The problem is people would still borrow money from them, then come online to cry victim. If everyone stopped patronizing them, they'll shut down. It's that simple.
you don't know what people go through to still borrow. Things are not really easy for people out there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by Kingcalls: 3:30pm On Dec 31, 2022
LIGHTHEARTED0:

I pity non of you, if you can borrowed even a token you shouldn't be anyway forced to pay,not even 1 day default.

majority of Nigerian are just criminal-minded that need to be drag on the floor to reset their brain

Then them themselves sudnt go into the business if they expect only profit without loss... what they are doing is criminal and if it was in a sane country , they will all be apprehended and sentenced.... in the financial business, not all loans are paid back, its standard world practice.... if 75% of loans are returned back , then ur business is a success , 100% can never be returned back...that's y these companies shohave means of legally protecting their money ... so because someone is owing, u should now kill the person... omo guy try reason well

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by kuntash: 3:31pm On Dec 31, 2022
I dont get it .

you are talking the need for privacy yet you brought the story to the media with the actual photos ..

same moderator never deem it fit to excuse the protection but immediately shifted it to front page..

now, whats the difference between you two and the loan app?

2 Likes

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by clinician2x: 3:31pm On Dec 31, 2022
When heartless idiots like u come to me for loan, I refer una to loan app. When u borrow money, pay back but idiots will always have sinister motives.

3 Likes

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by honestdealer1: 3:32pm On Dec 31, 2022
Anyone supporting these stupid loan apps does not know how they operate. When you fall into the trap, you have to start borrowing to pay, till you have so many apps on your phone and you are losing like N40,000 every week to interest payments. Once you pay a loan app, you will need to collect another loan immediately so that you can settle other apps. This cycle will just keep on going until you can get someone to gift you money to settle all of them at once. Useless people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by RZArecta(m): 3:32pm On Dec 31, 2022
LIGHTHEARTED0:

I pity non of you, if you can borrowed even a token you shouldn't be anyway forced to pay,not even 1 day default.

majority of Nigerian are just criminal-minded that need to be drag on the floor to reset their brain
there's something fundamentally wrong with your brain if this is the best thing you can come up with

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by honestdealer1: 3:32pm On Dec 31, 2022
The reason they blackmail people is to force you to borrow to pay them so that you are neck deep in a cycle of debts

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by nnamdi640: 3:33pm On Dec 31, 2022
May God never allow any one of us seeing this to experience things that will drag us to any loan organization in this new year. Those people are worst than devil, well I won't blame them because they really need to get their money back. Those people will torment you and also torment people around you.
Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by k2money(m): 3:33pm On Dec 31, 2022
KingAzubuike:
All this sokoloan and the likes .. isn't this too much ? shocked
If anyone do this to me the person /company should just use that as their money because nothing will make me pay them back.

3 Likes

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by reservd(m): 3:33pm On Dec 31, 2022
No one has deemed it fit to sue them for defamation of character, not any has been made scape goat so they continue the rubbish act with their full chest

3 Likes

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by Badgers14: 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2022
Is this even legal??

2 Likes

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by GodPrince: 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2022
mu2sa2:
Don't mind him, ignorance is a disease. Some people are even criminally minded - they never wanted to repay the loan in the first place. With bvn and nin there's no hiding place. If you take a loan from anyone, you're under a moral and legal obligation to pay back. Interest-free loans (mostly propagated by shariah-inclined financial institutions) are better alternatives to loan sharks, but some people are blinded by religious prejudice to take advantage of it.
pls tell me more about the shariah inclined financial institutions

1 Like

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by Starz825(m): 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2022
penultimatee:
I can't laugh.do you know the funniest thing.all my families are here presently in fact I don't know what they are thinking in there mind maybe there brother has gone insane until after some minutes that my elder brother burst into same laugh.bigger than my own .my mum and elder sisters have been casting and bidding since now.Nairaland I think it's time to deactivate.

THE THING FUNNY NOW grin
Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by Lightorder: 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2022
Nairalander248:
That one that says if he pay them let the obituary be real na real baztar.d. he doesn't know if he need loan tommorow he will pay those guys back because his BVN was used...
oga are you okay ?!!!! Did you see that they announced the guy’s obituary? See , you are one of them.

They kept calling me over one of my nephews, a student who borrowed a tiny amount from them without my knowledge.
When the call became much I wanted to consider paying it , they started insulting me too. I quietly demanded to come to their office to pay back and thank them also. That was the last time they called. I had wanted to go there and teach them what madness is all about but they caught the trick , I guess and they stopped

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Frigoglass N10bn Glass Factory In Agbara, Ogun State (Photos) / Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch / See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.