Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) (74947 Views)

People Are Wicked.....retailers Are Killing Us / Recession: See How Smart People Are Bypassing It / Why Most Uneducated People Are More Successful In Business - Johnspeak Uwangue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by toujurs: 8:04am On Dec 31, 2022
Go and pay, You don't want to pay, but you know how to borrow angry.

Don't vote for the right candidate, continue borrowing money to eat cassava angry.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by Akanbimi: 8:17am On Dec 31, 2022
Youre the ignorant one. Loan apps as this behave like this because they can't do anything with your BVN or NIN. They cant report you to the credit Bureau because they are illegal and unregistered themselves and theyll be arrested for taking interests on loans.

Branch, Fairmoney and some standard loan companies will never do that.

mu2sa2:
Don't mind him, ignorance is a disease. Some people are even criminally minded - they never wanted to repay the loan in the first place. With bvn and nin there's no hiding place. If you take a loan from anyone, you're under a moral and legal obligation to pay back. Interest-free loans (mostly propagated by shariah-inclined financial institutions) are better alternatives to loan sharks, but some people are blinded by religious prejudice to take advantage of it.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by TEYA: 8:20am On Dec 31, 2022
Nairalander248:
That one that says if he pay them let the obituary be real na real baztar.d. he doesn't know if he need loan tommorow he will pay those guys back because his BVN was used...
they are an illegal entity so the truth is they cannot do anything with his bvn.

11 Likes

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by mu2sa2: 8:47am On Dec 31, 2022
Akanbimi:
Youre the ignorant one. Loan apps as this behave like this because they can't do anything with your BVN or NIN. They cant report you to the credit Bureau because they are illegal and unregistered themselves and theyll be arrested for taking interests on loans.

They are illegal, right? Then you are an accomplice by engaging with them in perpetrating illegality. Mr man, you can't BORROW money and seek to justify your deliberate and calculated refusal to repay. Do you expect your creditor to allow you to go scot-free? You did your worse by 419-ishly dodging repayment and your creditor is paying you back the same way. Do you remember the lyrics - " Do me I do you ..."?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by Nursepepeye(f): 8:51am On Dec 31, 2022
LIGHTHEARTED0:

I pity non of you, if you can borrowed even a token you shouldn't be anyway forced to pay,not even 1 day default.

majority of Nigerian are just criminal-minded that need to be drag on the floor to reset their brain
you are a 419, you giving 4k Loan to collect 9k in 5days is a bigger thief, the worse is you won't allow their phone rest disturbing all app with fraudulent adverts. When people are hungry minding thier own business and you keep disturbing them with Loan adverts. Tar dey will collect and never pay back. Yes. It is you who's out to defraud them that are criminals. I've tried to stop unsolicited loan adverts on my phone but you won't let me rest until I start taking the Loan without paying back, your OBITUARY post will just make me live Long, Useless people.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by Akanbimi: 9:00am On Dec 31, 2022
You be olodo oga. Stop forming what you dont know anything about. Yes its bad to take loans and not pay. However, i repeat, illegal lending apps cant do anything with your BVN or NIN neither can they report you to the Credit Bureau. Thats why they have no known offices coz theyre to be arrested themselves.

So, shut your stinky mouth up if you dont know what to say.

mu2sa2:
They are illegal, right? Then you are an accomplice engaging with them in perpetrating illegality. Mr man, you can't BORROW money and seek to justify your deliberate and calculated refusal to repay. Do you expect your creditor to allow you to go scot-free? You did your worse by 419-ishly dodging repayment and your creditor is paying you back the same way. Do you remember the lyrics - " Do me I do you ..."?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by techWriter3: 9:14am On Dec 31, 2022
This is funny but not funny

2 Likes

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by Blazebond(m): 9:26am On Dec 31, 2022
This is wrong from this loan apps,but why are people taking loans that they have no intention of paying, most people always come up with the excuse that the loan interest is too high,but didn't they see it before they agreed to collect it,na dis same people go first insult government people o.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by Coinmamax: 9:50am On Dec 31, 2022
Nairalander248:
That one that says if he pay them let the obituary be real na real baztar.d. he doesn't know if he need loan tommorow he will pay those guys back because his BVN was used...
so u left the damage dey caused to support Dem

Agent spotted

6 Likes

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by BetterPoison: 9:59am On Dec 31, 2022
nigerians are going through alot

5 Likes

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:10am On Dec 31, 2022
To run these criminals out of business, stop all REPAYMENT.

If you are owing them, don't repay them.

If you are owing them, stop repaying them.

The goal is to run them out of business.

Two things to do:

1. Stop repaying your loans to all the illegal loan apps. They are illegal and there is absolutely nothing they can do to your BVN or NIN.

2. Loan apps who claim to be microfinance banks such as Fairmoney and Carbon have many breaches. Continue to flag them on Google Play while we at the forefront of the fight continue to pressurize government to close all of them down.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by westlius(m): 10:14am On Dec 31, 2022
Nursepepeye:
you are a 419, you giving 4k Loan to collect 5k in 5days is a bigger thief, the worse is you won't allow their phone rest disturbing all app with fraudulent adverts. When people are hungry minding thier own business and you keep disturbing them with Loan adverts. Tar dey will collect and never pay back. Yes. It is you who's out to defraud them that are criminals. I've tried to stop unsolicited loan adverts on my phone but you won't let me rest until I start taking the Loan without paying back, your OBITUARY post will just make me live Long, Useless people.
One loan app worker spotted

1 Like

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:18am On Dec 31, 2022
Nairalander248:

He doesn't have to pay them back to get a loan from banks or other registered financial outfits.

These guys can't sue you because they are illegal, that is why they resort to misconducts and criminality such as blackmail and criminal libel.

And they can't report you to the CRC and other recognized credit bureaus because they don't even have the rights to exist in the first place.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:21am On Dec 31, 2022
I will say it again.

If you are owing loan apps, stop repayments henceforth.

When you repay, you keep them in business.

They lend money to other people, and then people end up living in a web of debts.

We will continue to pressurize government to force banks (if it gets to it) to make credit facilities accessible to Nigerians, and to provide good and credible governance so that these demons don't ever find their way back into Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by mu2sa2: 10:23am On Dec 31, 2022
Akanbimi:
You be olodo oga. Stop forming what you dont know anything about. Yes its bad to take loans and not pay. However, i repeat, illegal lending apps cant do anything with your BVN or NIN neither can they report you to the Credit Bureau. Thats why they have no known offices coz theyre to be arrested themselves.

So, shut your stinky mouth up if you dont know what to say.

All this grammar goes to no issue. Repay the loan, shikena! If you think you're smart, they're showing you they're smarter even discounting with bvn and nin.
Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by AgentGoat: 10:26am On Dec 31, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

He doesn't have to pay them back to get a loan from banks or other registered financial outfits.

These guys can't sue you because they are illegal, that is why they resort to misconducts and criminality such as blackmail and criminal libel.

And they can't report you to the CRC and other recognized credit bureaus because they don't even have the rights to exist in the first place.

Are you sure?
Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:28am On Dec 31, 2022
AgentGoat:

Are you sure?

Yes.

They can only report to their fellow illegal loan apps.

They can't report you to a credit bureau.

So, while other illegal loan apps will not give you loans again, banks will still give you loans.

7 Likes

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by Nostring: 10:32am On Dec 31, 2022
habsydiamond:
These loan sharks are crazy as shiit they can go to any length cos of their money... in most cases. The money they are badmouthing someone for is always chicken change. If not fir bad economy why would someone run to loan sharks to borrow money which carries huge interests. I pity those these loan sharks rubbish... imagine sending messages to someone's boss in office on top small change that can be the end to that job
since na small change, y not pay to avoid embarrassment or Dem reporting to your boss thereby loosing your job undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by Nostring: 10:35am On Dec 31, 2022
jasent:

Nigerians don't like going to court. If any of the app foolishly do this to my relatives then do buy market be that.
yinmu undecided
Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by Ezeego1(m): 10:37am On Dec 31, 2022
mu2sa2:
All this grammar goes to no issue. Repay the loan, shikena! If you think you're smart, they're showing you they're smarter even discounting with bvn and nin.

Young man listen attentively, Those loan apps can't do any shit with BVN so stop threatening people unnecessarily. It is advised that people owing them should make sure they don't pay back. They are illegal and should be treated that way.

NB- Anyone that need a loan should make sure he has no real contacts on his phone at the time of taking this loan, make sure you have no delicate pictures in your phone. Once the money is given to you, go to your phone settings and deny them access to your contacts, messages, media, location...after that delete the App on your phone and download another one and repeat the same pattern.

This is a collective effort to make sure they go bankruptcy and leave this country. They should go to China and India to be practicing their scam loans.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:40am On Dec 31, 2022
Akanbimi:

Branch, Fairmoney and Carbon are trying, but they are guilty of criminal harassment, especially Carbon, and they are all loan sharks with their huge interests and their short tenors.

About six months ago, I reported Fairmoney to FCCPC. Can you imagine that a whole Fairmoney was joining all these illegal loan apps to offer customers a 14-day loan?

The FG is about to probe all them sha.

And that Palm Credit which claims to have lending license, but are running illegal loan apps such as New Credit and XCross.

All their illegalities will be exposed soon.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by habsydiamond(m): 10:40am On Dec 31, 2022
Nostring:
since na small change, y not pay to avoid embarrassment or Dem reporting to your boss thereby loosing your job undecided
that I said it didn't mean I borrowed from them... I only hear of loan sharks and I don't even know how to go about their loans sef
Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by Akanbimi: 10:47am On Dec 31, 2022
You be genuine mumu. Did it look like i was the one who took a loan or made the post? You're just a rabbied dog coz i cant understand why you started directing your quote at me. Over sabi

mu2sa2:
Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by Akanbimi: 10:53am On Dec 31, 2022
Funny but very sad. Its all a result of a failed system. With the level of hardship, I dont see how people will stop taking these loans in this country.

Its always easy to say or type "if you cant repay a loan, dont take it". There are people with no choices. I mean some people practically pick trash so as to feed!!! These apps need serious regulations.

BluntTheApostle:

Branch, Fairmoney and Carbon are trying, but they are guilty of criminal harassment, especially Carbon, and they are all loan sharks with their huge interests and their short tenors.

About six months ago, I reported Fairmoney to FCCPC. Can you imagine that a whole Fairmoney was joining all these illegal loan apps to offer customers a 14-day loan?

The FG is about to probe all them sha.

And that Palm Credit which claims to have lending license, but are running illegal loan apps such as New Credit and XCross.

All their illegalities will be exposed soon.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by Nostring: 10:54am On Dec 31, 2022
habsydiamond:
that I said it didn't mean I borrowed from them... I only hear of loan sharks and I don't even know how to go about their loans sef
ok .. but as much as dose loan sharks no dey do well , Nigerians no dey try too.. imagine a guy told me d Oda day if I fit loan am or get someone wey fit loan am like 700k fr just 3 to 4months.. I con ask wetin he wan use am fr .. he said he wan Comot fr where he dey manage, collect his own apartment and use d remaining by used laptop say he dey learn one skill and he believe he go fit pay the money back by thenshocked
I shock , like wtf ,shey na so e easy to make money online, bfr u go make better money sef, u go use years build ur rep,ur brand bfr den go dey give u job steady..if 4 month reach and he no see d 700k pay and den com drag am online..he go dey cry ppl are wicked undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by turawaa(m): 10:56am On Dec 31, 2022
jasent:

Nigerians don't like going to court. If any of the app foolishly do this to my relatives then do buy market be that.
They can’t be located legally
Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by mu2sa2: 11:16am On Dec 31, 2022
Akanbimi:
You be genuine mumu. Did it look like i was the one who took a loan or made the post? You're just a rabbied dog coz i cant understand why you started directing your quote at me. Over sabi

Why won't you belong in that group the way you're by supporting the culprits?
Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by Akanbimi: 11:21am On Dec 31, 2022
And if we look well, someone like you will be a chronic debtor. Coming here to defend criminal loan sharks. God punish you.

mu2sa2:
Why won't you belong in that group the way you're by supporting the culprits?

3 Likes

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by Obaaderemi2: 11:22am On Dec 31, 2022
Before these loan apps, we survived. Without them you will survive. With all the sad stories people have been relating about them, then how come you are still going to them? If only a few people go to them, they'll all shut down.

Stop going to them. They'll only rip you off and then spoil your name. I'm sure someone somewhere has committed suicide over this sort of nonsense.

8 Likes

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by mu2sa2: 11:24am On Dec 31, 2022
Ezeego1:

Young man listen attentively, Those loan apps can't do any shit with BVN so stop threatening people unnecessarily. It is advised that people owing them should make sure they don't pay back. They are illegal and should be treated that way.

NB- Anyone that need a loan should make sure he has no real contacts on his phone at the time of taking this loan, make sure you have no delicate pictures in your phone. Once the money is given to you, go to your phone settings and deny them access to your contacts, messages, media, location...after that delete the App on your phone and download another one and repeat the same pattern.

This is a collective effort to make sure they go bankruptcy and leave this country. They should go to China and India to be practicing their scam loans.
Only a crook would say BORROW money but don't pay back. An honest person would advise that people should not patronize them at all rather than say BORROW but don't repay.

16 Likes

Re: Is This How Brutal These People Are (PHOTO) by habsydiamond(m): 11:25am On Dec 31, 2022
Nostring:
ok .. but as much as dose loan sharks no dey do well , Nigerians no dey try too.. imagine a guy told me d Oda day if I fit loan am or get someone wey fit loan am like 700k fr just 3 to 4months.. I con ask wetin he wan use am fr .. he said he wan Comot fr where he dey manage, collect his own apartment and use d remaining by used laptop say he dey learn one skill and he believe he go fit pay the money back by thenshocked
I shock , like wtf ,shey na so e easy to make money online, bfr u go make better money sef, u go use years build ur rep,ur brand bfr den go dey give u job steady..if 4 month reach and he no see d 700k pay and den com drag am online..he go dey cry ppl are wicked undecided
what most of us in the country borrow money for are irrelevant things.. what baffles me most is that why can't some pay back 8k with the stipulated time given to them by the loan sharks. I see that as a smaller amount.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Frigoglass N10bn Glass Factory In Agbara, Ogun State (Photos) / Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch / See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.