Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Peter Obi: Why Some People Are Against Me - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Why Some People Are Against Me (27332 Views)

Peter Obi: Why Labour Party Was Denied Use Of Stadium In Edo – Obaseki / Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? / Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Why Some People Are Against Me by jaxxy(m): 7:42am On Dec 31, 2022
Godbless ur incoming president.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Some People Are Against Me by plaindealer: 7:42am On Dec 31, 2022

Re: Peter Obi: Why Some People Are Against Me by Onuoha1234(m): 7:42am On Dec 31, 2022
It is not rally. You don't need any explanations. You need to ensure the new generation collect their PVC and come out EN MASSE and VOTE on the day appointed.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Some People Are Against Me by jasent(m): 7:43am On Dec 31, 2022
DenreleDave:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Arguing with a mad man will make you look like a mad man...

3 people are contesting but one has been crying like a woman... For his mind, he believes everyone must support him which is typical of igbos as a tribe. They believe everyone must do what they want them to do and if you don't Want to do it, they see you as an enemy.....

I could remember when Peter obi went to rivers and tried making jest of tinubu and still ended up lying abt Peter Odili..... Tinubu also went to speak and said "don't mention dt one, it is an insult, shey na statistics we go chop"

Obi went on TV and started crying like a love peddler dt has been denied of her short time fee...

A man that failed as a governor wants to be the president... God forbid

Peter Obi is simply an Igbo & Ip0b terrorist project..... Most Igbos terrorist are just supporting him because they know that once he wins, they will have the freedom to kill people anyhow. For now, they are killing their kinsmen, after obi enters, they might start doing it to other Nigerians..

Some igbos said, they don't want shettima bcox he has link with BH, tinubu is in charge of agbero and opc and we Nigerians are saying we don't want Peter Obi because he is in charge of IPOB terrorist that are killing his people and other tribes doing business in the east...

A true Nigerian project wunt cry foul, won't force others to agree with you, won't insult others bcox they have different opinions....

Peter Obi, listen and listen good.. You will never be the president of the nation..

The only Igbo I will vote when the time comes is Soludo or Umahi... These men are leaders with proven track records, not the failure that takes advice from a. Mad man...

I have said mine.... I know some Igbo Ip0bs will come and bash me, insult me, don't worry, I am unshaken..

It is just my opinion..
The likes when u dey find,you still non get. You must be regretting typing this nonsense now. Take heart bro

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why Some People Are Against Me by patpaul: 7:44am On Dec 31, 2022
DenreleDave:

3 people are contesting but one has been crying like a woman... For his mind, he believes everyone must support him which is typical of igbos as a tribe. They believe everyone must do what they want them to do and if you don't Want to do it, they see you as an enemy.....

I could remember when Peter obi went to rivers and tried making jest of tinubu and still ended up lying abt Peter Odili..... Tinubu also went to speak and said "don't mention dt one, it is an insult, shey na statistics we go chop"

Obi went on TV and started crying like a love peddler dt has been denied of her short time fee...

coming from jagabandits supporter!

Peter Obi is simply an Igbo & Ip0b terrorist project..... Most Igbos terrorist are just supporting him because they know that once he wins, they will have the freedom to kill people anyhow. For now, they are killing their kinsmen, after obi enters, they might start doing it to other Nigerians..

Some igbos said, they don't want shettima bcox he has link with BH, tinubu is in charge of agbero and opc and we Nigerians are saying we don't want Peter Obi because he is in charge of IPOB terrorist that are killing his people and other tribes doing business in the east...

A true Nigerian project wunt cry foul, won't force others to agree with you, won't insult others bcox they have different opinions....

Peter Obi, listen and listen good.. You will never be the president of the nation..

The only Igbo I will vote when the time comes is Soludo or Umahi... These men are leaders with proven track records, not the failure that takes advice from a. Mad man...

I have said mine.... I know some Igbo Ip0bs will come and bash me, insult me, don't worry, I am unshaken..

It is just my opinion..
Re: Peter Obi: Why Some People Are Against Me by olamike02: 7:45am On Dec 31, 2022
Mr PitObi why naaa. When did you left the looting party.
Shut up . Didn't you verify what evil you and the party did to Nigeria before jumping to LP.
This your sanctimonious posture will never allow sane people to come near you. Continue to receive your inspiration from your mad man.
Continue to deceive your online violent mob .

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why Some People Are Against Me by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 31, 2022
Nothing do you my president
We know they hate you coz you’re an igbo breed
Mana ya gazie
Re: Peter Obi: Why Some People Are Against Me by Trapnews: 7:46am On Dec 31, 2022
Alpharey:

If he has good intentions, let's support him. He can't do it alone. Bring what you have to the table.
This is the most captivating statement i have ever heard from a Pitoobi supporter. Igbos should stop telling sane Nigerians to vote for their homosexual candidate based on competence or past records.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Some People Are Against Me by franudi: 7:47am On Dec 31, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria. Uhuru Kenyatta did not support Ruto yet he won as president in Kenya because the masses of Kenya were behind him. Now Kenyans are happy for supporting Ruto. This is what we must do for Peter Obi in Nigeria if we need to stop this our sufferings in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why Some People Are Against Me by Robinmido(m): 7:47am On Dec 31, 2022
You wrote this as if you were inspired by the holy spirit. So true
SpecialAdviser:
We know sir. All of us know. No need for explanations. When any righteous man stand to challenge gang of criminals holding the people at ransom, such a person will be seriously hated and sometimes it ends in taking his life.

It happened in so many countries and the records are everywhere in history. Since this December, we have been queueing to get fuel even at a costly price. What a nation? Nobody ever believed that your name can be mentioned among the major contestants but today the story is different. That's God's doing.

I pity the poor masses that have been bought with money to remain slaves forever. Also those who are more interested in tribal or religious cards. But they will gather and surely they will gather in vain. 2023 is our liberation as destined by GOD.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why Some People Are Against Me by DenreleDave(m): 7:47am On Dec 31, 2022
jasent:

The likes when u dey find,you still non get. You must be regretting typing this nonsense now. Take heart bro

Thanks Jare

Atleast una Ip0bs families go read am and digest am cheesy cheesy
Re: Peter Obi: Why Some People Are Against Me by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:49am On Dec 31, 2022
tuoyoojo:
Do not be deceived that the country is broke

Nigeria has money but the wastage is just too much

A few people benefit from that wastage and from anything that is not working in Nigeria

For example, would a generator seller want you to have constant light

If Govt can cut down on wastage and channel those funds to infrastructure and human capital development, things would change

I have no doubt obi would win

I only look with trepidation to those Senators and house of rep members who would stop at nothing to ensure that the old order of egunje govt continues

Obi plans to make their salaries equal to that of civil servants so that only people who have something to offer would be in power

How would these people who did despicable things to get to power agree to take food out of their mouth

I leave that to God who rules in the affairs of men to sort out

For your mind, you believe that a president can review the salaries of the NASS members.

You people are ignorant o. That is why you think Obi will perform magic.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why Some People Are Against Me by matm: 7:50am On Dec 31, 2022
For voting, remember labour Party Logo: Thumb print on picture of three persons, father mother and their son.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Some People Are Against Me by hohafrank(m): 7:50am On Dec 31, 2022
We know that the corrupt politicians will not support you because the structures through which they enrich themselves and their families be dismantled.
But we the masses consisting of millions of supporters will vote for you massively and all of them will give account of how they put us in this mess in the course of time.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why Some People Are Against Me by Salvador1: 7:51am On Dec 31, 2022
Skyfornia:
I collected my PVC yesterday.. Obi will have my vote.
I'm yet to see zombies claiming they have collected their PVC for tinubu.

They will never tell themselves the Truth.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Some People Are Against Me by franudi: 7:52am On Dec 31, 2022
DenreleDave:

It is just my opinion..
You have ended up saying nonsense. How can a reasonable person compare Mr. Peter Obi and Tinubu. Mr. Peter Obi is far more competent than Tinubu. Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Some People Are Against Me by arantess: 7:53am On Dec 31, 2022
Abdul05:
Support obi hug failure... grin grin grin

Being an obidient is a disaster... grin cheesy grin
One of the unemployed youth he is talking of.

Una brain don turn to akamu so sense cannot enter again
Re: Peter Obi: Why Some People Are Against Me by MoneyMustBMade(m): 7:54am On Dec 31, 2022
You're right Sir
Re: Peter Obi: Why Some People Are Against Me by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:56am On Dec 31, 2022
franudi:
You have ended up saying nonsense. How can a reasonable person compare Mr. Peter Obi and Tinubu. Mr. Peter Obi is far more competent than Tinubu. Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

Define competence and tell us how Obi is more competent than the Jagaban?

I just need a small paragraph.

I swear to become an Obidient if you are able to write something, even if it doesn't make too much sense.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Some People Are Against Me by foxton: 7:57am On Dec 31, 2022
DenreleDave:

It is just my opinion..

Even me dt knw Tinubu na common thief and drug trafficker never insult am this way. It's always safe to point accusing finger while being guilty sometime. SMH U will choke in ur hate and lemme tell u. Obi must be ur president. Naija my be good. u can go and die after dt if u want.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Some People Are Against Me by Gourdoinc(m): 8:00am On Dec 31, 2022
DenreleDave:

It is just my opinion..
blah blah blah blah. When Peter is elected , little boys like you will finally have a chance to have an education. Till then continue to rant and earn your minimum wage.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why Some People Are Against Me by franudi: 8:00am On Dec 31, 2022
tuoyoojo:
Do not be deceived that the country is broke

Nigeria has money but the wastage is just too much

A few people benefit from that wastage and from anything that is not working in Nigeria

For example, would a generator seller want you to have constant light

If Govt can cut down on wastage and channel those funds to infrastructure and human capital development, things would change

I have no doubt obi would win

I only look with trepidation to those Senators and house of rep members who would stop at nothing to ensure that the old order of egunje govt continues

Obi plans to make their salaries equal to that of civil servants so that only people who have something to offer would be in power

How would these people who did despicable things to get to power agree to take food out of their mouth

I leave that to God who rules in the affairs of men to sort out
We are not leaving this one to God, we can do it. We will form the House of the Masses. If Mr. Peter Obi sends a people oriented policy and the House of Senate and Reps refused to pass it, then we will protest and the Federal government under Peter Obi will support us. This will make the house members to make u turn and do the bidden of the Masses.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Why Some People Are Against Me by Prodadd(m): 8:01am On Dec 31, 2022
DenreleDave:

It is just my opinion..
send your account details, let me send u something for new year bro
Re: Peter Obi: Why Some People Are Against Me by arantess: 8:01am On Dec 31, 2022
Britishpea:
Obi and his stupid analysis. 133 millions are poor?? Adebayo of SDP over you always and everytime.

I still want to know how much he pays workers in his next supermarkets.

Maybe he’s a part of the people whom make the 133 millions poor.

What a shame on you

Go online and look at the stats again

Or you might be asking " na statistics we go chop"?
Re: Peter Obi: Why Some People Are Against Me by Doyou2019: 8:01am On Dec 31, 2022
kollinz1234:
Like I have said before and will say again, there is no winner or looser among the masses in this election.

If we vote a good candidate, we will all enjoy together; and if we vote a bad one, we will all suffer together. Nobody will be given a medal because Obi won or because Atiku won or because Tinubu won.

So, let us all just enjoy the election campaign cruise while it last.

But as for me, I will rather vote Sabinus than vote Tinubu, if Sabinus was in the poll

Like for Tinubu,

Share for Sabinus grin

A smart Yoruba economic analyst on Smooth981FM was asked yesterday morning by Shope,"What would you rather not wish to see in 2023?"
Dude replied, "A certain man on a street in Lagos being President" grin Make of that what you will, but omo,
I was like "Thought Tinubidiots here said all of us Yorubas were on their master's side.
chai...People go cry blood for February o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Why Some People Are Against Me by foxton: 8:01am On Dec 31, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Define competence and tell us how Obi is more competent than the Jagaban?

I just need a small paragraph.

I swear to become an Obidient if you are able to write something, even if it doesn't make too much sense.
Start by telling ur master to stand for 30min without support, start by telling him to complete a sentence without any geafer. Start by providing his school certificate, start by clearing your name all over court case hanging over him in America. When ur done we can talk about competence n track record.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Some People Are Against Me by Ayanfet: 8:03am On Dec 31, 2022
High time you take your campaign to core north...
Re: Peter Obi: Why Some People Are Against Me by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 31, 2022
Abdul05:
Support obi hug failure... grin grin grin

Being an obidient is a disaster... grin cheesy grin

You don't have sense
Re: Peter Obi: Why Some People Are Against Me by arantess: 8:04am On Dec 31, 2022
DenreleDave:

It is just my opinion..
Lol, this clown

Are you not the one that wants to relocate from tinubu Lagos the other thread?

You are tired of utopian Lagos because poverty wan kill you, you want to go Abeokuta where it will be cheaper for you

But see how you are hating on one that wants to liberate your wretched soul.

Poverty go finish kpatakpata if you no get sense

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why Some People Are Against Me by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 8:05am On Dec 31, 2022
DenreleDave:

It is just my opinion..

Hunger will soon finish you. Shameless job applicant who wants to run away from Lagos. Why not remain in the Lagos Thiefnubuu built? Mpama!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why Some People Are Against Me by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 31, 2022
DenreleDave:

It is just my opinion..

You just composed a beautiful nonsensical epistle which proves to all and sundry that you don't have sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Can’t Be Bello’s Deputy, Says Faleke / Abaribe Was Arrested For ‘Aiding And Abetting IPOB’ - Counsel / Ambode Was Unhappy Because Of Tinubu’s Overbearing Nature – Dominic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.