Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) (47399 Views)

My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke / BBNaija: Khloe Poses Topless In New Photos / Flavour Rocks Pant In New Topless Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by timiade446(m): 9:42am On Dec 31, 2022
See stretch mark for her bum grin

Very soon she go cash out

Na clitocurrency be the new update grin
Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by prophetfire: 9:43am On Dec 31, 2022
Typicool8:
Chaii our ladies no longer have shame
She dey sell her market ni. Deseprate Olosho. Need to remind reluctant customers that the wares are still there.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by Dumte(m): 9:47am On Dec 31, 2022
But what it shall it profit a woman if she gain the whole fans and fame but loses her soul on the last day?
Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by Meliziz: 9:48am On Dec 31, 2022
She resemble dog�
Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:51am On Dec 31, 2022
Not bad..she got innocent face. Bet she can suck a dìck well
Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by kinkymax: 9:51am On Dec 31, 2022
With her stretch mark filled ass ode
Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by Toyineni(m): 9:52am On Dec 31, 2022
Our society needs to be more educated on the effect of this act

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by sacajawea: 9:52am On Dec 31, 2022
Obavoh:
Beautiful women don’t have to go naked to prove they are beautiful .

Take a look at my wife. She is always modestly dressed. Even when we are alone together in the bedroom, she still covers herself decently. It makes me love and want her more.

Ladies cover your bodies. Make the men wonder and crave what is underneath your clothes. That secret drive men crazy. When you over expose yourself they start to see comma in your body and won’t take you serious.
You seem to have a severe mental Problem
That your Wife, dem go still fvxk am, Make we bet am.
Not a threat or anything, just a very Easy Prediction

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by Isabi4lov: 9:53am On Dec 31, 2022
spencekat:
Nigerians and hypocrisy are 5 and 6.However,I don't why she posted this semi nude picture .
No be small thing , even the ones that there are not celebrities, they love posting such things because of the praises they get from men , many homes are in shambles today just as a result, you wanting your partner to look exactly like a particular celeb , I do tell people that were are from different parents , if you're not looking like one of your parents, a time will come you will want to question them ..

We are not practising anything Christ like related in Nigeria, it is the sufferness that is making us too religious..

Something happened few days ago on Facebook, you need to see the way their were dragging one Maria , they called her Afrikpo Chic , they used her past to judge her harshly,then I looked at those dragging her , same people that will tell you to leave those exposing their bodies on medias that it is their " life and choice"

Same people now are the one dragging Maria for her past , forgetting it was her life and choice then ..

If you're doing anything in this life just to get the praises of men today , tomorrow same men will change the sound of music.
Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by Eric35789oi: 9:53am On Dec 31, 2022
:-

Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by NonsenseRubbish: 9:54am On Dec 31, 2022
Not saying anything until NL feminist and ladies say something about this lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by tbliss22(m): 9:57am On Dec 31, 2022
Lolz... Our ladies are going crazy and the smart ones among them ain't calling them to order... A time is coming when some ladies will walk along the streets with just pants on them.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 31, 2022
Emola12:
Just dey play!!! If I catch dah ur backyard u will shout happy new year
Hahaha grin cheesy
Nice flows oo...Even though it's for a stupid matter.
Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by Soulsymbol99: 9:58am On Dec 31, 2022
Why she be like man? undecided
Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by NaijaCover(m): 10:00am On Dec 31, 2022
Cha E
Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by DaveHarry(m): 10:01am On Dec 31, 2022
Calabar girl n her cocoyam body
Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by Tzar(m): 10:02am On Dec 31, 2022
This is why women are treated as sex objects. Instead of women to attack wh0res who create this kind of narrative for them, they attack ALL MEN. Their brain looks little because we MEN know only few demonic MF assh0les recycle them continuously, with heartbreaks at the end.
They ignore the good guys, choose the few assh0les and blame every man for their devastating experience.
Women should start holding their warped choices responsible for their horrible experiences.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by awoo10(m): 10:05am On Dec 31, 2022
That you saw the stretchmarks...u sef try
FuckSilly:

Lol
You even look reach there grin
Wetin consign me and her public hole toilet?

I DIDN'T SEE BEYOND THOSE STRETCH MARKS grin
Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by Emola12(m): 10:05am On Dec 31, 2022
PaulOtl:

Hahaha grin cheesy
wey you put ur hand for,,,,just dey play
Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by neztar: 10:06am On Dec 31, 2022
Munzy14:
Ifuennads has no sex appeal..If she like make she spread leg wide without pant..All we see is nothing.

Simplicity is class.
if she give you, you go fùck
Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by Zonefree(m): 10:06am On Dec 31, 2022
Typicool8:
They been get shame before

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by Emola12(m): 10:07am On Dec 31, 2022
PaulOtl:

Hahaha grin cheesy
wey dey no call you for
Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by bigbootycasanov: 10:08am On Dec 31, 2022
Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by sucreblazing(m): 10:10am On Dec 31, 2022
offset67:
See her strong body undecided

Very strong...see her hand like man own...she no dey sexy at all
Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by membranus: 10:13am On Dec 31, 2022
Obavoh:
Beautiful women don’t have to go naked to prove they are beautiful .

Take a look at my wife. She is always modestly dressed. Even when we are alone together in the bedroom, she still covers herself decently. It makes me love and want her more.

Ladies cover your bodies. Make the men wonder and crave what is underneath your clothes. That secret drive men crazy. When you over expose yourself they start to see comma in your body and won’t take you serious.

God bless your wife, and God bless all God fearing women.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by sheriffindy(m): 10:14am On Dec 31, 2022
It worries me a lot.
Typicool8:
Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 31, 2022
The truth is that you will hardly see comments from fellow women like her , condemning her for this show of shame (or the lack of it, as some of them claim ).
But if a man took boxer shorts, semi-nude pics , they would have landed in droves likes bees, on this thread.
Women hate to tell the truth. I was just telling a female friend this same thing last night when she couldn't tell my best friend (another girl) the truth, neither could she condemn her actions.
Trust none of them. Not even the one who you want to get married to.
Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 31, 2022
neztar:
you are a useless man
Lol
Haha cheesy
Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by Gbadespet(m): 10:17am On Dec 31, 2022
Men don suffer,las las na one man go still pay her bride price!!
Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by izubext007: 10:17am On Dec 31, 2022
See muscles

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kiddwaya Takes A Selfie With A Crippled Fan As He Gets Welcomed In Abuja (Video) / Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote / Wizkid: For Missing Banky W's Weddings, Angry Fans Blast Singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.