Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) (47416 Views)

My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke / BBNaija: Khloe Poses Topless In New Photos / Flavour Rocks Pant In New Topless Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by Exceed15: 10:20am On Dec 31, 2022
peepydelano:
Rubbish, masculine body.Karuwa, No shame at all. Kai

To say no shame I accept. But she's got a firm body.
Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by Exceed15: 10:24am On Dec 31, 2022
Beautiful body however displaying it to the public is unnecessary. Self esteem is built from who you are not your body.
Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by KingDash: 10:24am On Dec 31, 2022
Baba na sanitary pad you dey see there.. bitch no her period
DevilSignature:
I can see her pussylips
Beneath that pant lies a super highway

Na this kind of pussy I wan to d fuccck this new year
Matured and strong with a little stretch marks on the butt
Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by sageb: 10:26am On Dec 31, 2022
Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by sageb: 10:28am On Dec 31, 2022
Obavoh:
Beautiful women don’t have to go naked to prove they are beautiful .

Take a look at my wife. She is always modestly dressed. Even when we are alone together in the bedroom, she still covers herself decently. It makes me love and want her more.

Ladies cover your bodies. Make the men wonder and crave what is underneath your clothes. That secret drive men crazy. When you over expose yourself they start to see comma in your body and won’t take you serious.

You are right
Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by Konjiboii: 10:28am On Dec 31, 2022
Money must be made, heck I will go topless too for the bread.
Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by HIPROFILE(m): 10:32am On Dec 31, 2022
You realize its same hole once you cum Nonsense and overhyped

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by Princessdainty(m): 10:32am On Dec 31, 2022
Isabi4lov:
She has always been like that , I won't be surprised men bashing her here , are the ones in her Dm , some guys are the enablers of this , go to Facebook and all other medias , you will see the way some men are drooling over a lady's naked pics , the married ones too are not left out undecided
continue making excuses for these females.
Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by Morphinne: 10:35am On Dec 31, 2022
awoo10:
What extent can this naija wh.re go to show how empty their brains are?She was even on her useless period. Shame...
This your VAR check mad oh grin grin
Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by superCleanworks(m): 10:38am On Dec 31, 2022
awoo10:
What extent can this naija wh.re go to show how empty their brains are?She was even on her useless period. Shame...

Jack bauer. i salute
Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by Wizman423: 10:38am On Dec 31, 2022
Nothing sweet me for this girl body from day one. grin grin
Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by Dchampion65: 10:39am On Dec 31, 2022
Our generation glorify things that were not adorable. Simple madness wrapped with civilization.
Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by FuckSilly: 10:42am On Dec 31, 2022
awoo10:

That you saw the stretchmarks...u sef try
Na my s22 display o
Very sharp grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by gaspology(m): 10:46am On Dec 31, 2022
offset67:
See her strong body undecided
Confused gender. The only thing they know is sex, allure, seduction etc, yet complain men treat them as sex objects alone. You are what you present yourself as
Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by MrColdsweat: 10:48am On Dec 31, 2022
ivandragon:
Lol...

96% of Nigerian ladies aged 16-35 are focused on the fast, fun life. How they achieve it is none of their concern.

Social media platforms like tiktok & Instagram has shown that sexualiation pays especially in Nigeria where there is a lot of corrupt money to throw around...
While some complain, some are learning.
We are witnessing the reasons why our ancestors and the arabs tamed women in the first place.
Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by Solofresh2: 10:50am On Dec 31, 2022
awoo10:
I don't think she is on her period.If she is on her period the pad would push her pant to some extent.I think that is a pant lining
Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:04am On Dec 31, 2022
awoo10:
Baba I salute your eyes o
CCTV too bad
Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:05am On Dec 31, 2022
I'm sure she was paid to do dis.

She even looks somehow forced
Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by Isabi4lov: 11:06am On Dec 31, 2022
Princessdainty:
continue making excuses for these females.
Nobody is making excuses for anybody , men loves and admires them , that's why they keep doing it over and over again and besides you can't except everyone to look or act the same..
Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by itsene: 11:07am On Dec 31, 2022
We enter 2023 feet first!
Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by ivandragon: 11:12am On Dec 31, 2022
MrColdsweat:

While some complain, some are learning.
We are witnessing the reasons why our ancestors and the arabs tamed women in the first place.

Well, depends on the extent of the taming you refer to.

However, the male gender are part & parcel of the problem. Ill-gotten wealth is now glorified & the same men who condemn these ladies would also be the ones to 'spoil' them silly with the 'good life'...
Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by piroux(f): 11:16am On Dec 31, 2022
awoo10:

Not to take away from anything you said but that is most likely a panty liner, not a menstrual pad.
Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by DimIsaac10(m): 11:18am On Dec 31, 2022
This one will still advise them to vote Obi chai...
Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by Missionaire: 11:23am On Dec 31, 2022
The photo editing still couldn't erase the stretch marks on her ass.
Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by Sweetvie: 11:23am On Dec 31, 2022
Strong body
Not sexy lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by Enumerator(m): 11:26am On Dec 31, 2022
cheesy
Privatepart00:
shocked

Tomorrow she will be making noise of buying a house and car
We already know the source
Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by Godstiger(m): 11:26am On Dec 31, 2022
awoo10:
You will make a good detective sha o
Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by Enumerator(m): 11:28am On Dec 31, 2022
cheesy
Foodqueen:
cheesy

Oniranu
Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by bonnyhope: 11:29am On Dec 31, 2022
Na parent still born this one?

Tuel!!!
Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by Munzy14(m): 11:29am On Dec 31, 2022
neztar:
if she give you, you go fùck
No be every rain wey fall them the fetch.. tongue
Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by luckingto50: 11:39am On Dec 31, 2022
Short brain......in fact everything short.....See body like rock
Re: BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) by MrColdsweat: 11:44am On Dec 31, 2022
ivandragon:

Well, depends on the extent of the taming you refer to.

However, the male gender are part & parcel of the problem. Ill-gotten wealth is now glorified & the same men who condemn these ladies would also be the ones to 'spoil' them silly with the 'good life'...
Women are biologically wired to show off their bodies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chidinma Kedike Shows Off Boyish Look In New Hairstyle Photo / Lola Omotayo-Okoye: Why Peter Okoye Bought A Range Rover For Me (VIDEO / Mike Godson Signs Deal With Bollywood, Set To Feature In Zee World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.