Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,187 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless (8082 Views)

Wicked God Or Powerless God / The Mistake Of Israel/israelites Versus The Mistake Of The Church/christians / ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by jaephoenix(m): 3:21pm On Jan 06, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The difference is i'm one of the preachers of the GOOD NEWS about God's Kingdom helping people around me to be hopeful of a better promising future for mankind, many have become peace lovers and well meaning citizens due to this fine WORKS!

So until i expire i've got a job to do that's keeping me busy and joyous as i'm seeing many responding positively to the Good News of God's Kingdom.

Please what about you?
What keeps you going happily?
Would you mind sharing it with me smiley
So how do you know the fetuses wasted by your god aren't going to be 'preaching good news'?

2 Likes

Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:38pm On Jan 06, 2023
jaephoenix:

So how do you know the fetuses wasted by your god aren't going to be 'preaching good news'?
Wow!
You're sound today? smiley
I hope you will always be like this, asking from the heart.

Those fetuses and babies were destroyed by the order from my God when Jesus of Nazareth hasn't established the preaching and teaching campaign for God's Kingdom.

So from the day Jesus commissioned that work all worshipers of my God mustn't join forces to raise weapons again because we're now hoping to see them become like us preachers and teachers of God's word with the prospect of living forever!

Please what keeps you going happily i will like to know why you've not committed suicide despite the world condition! smiley
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by Dtruthspeaker: 3:38pm On Jan 06, 2023
LordReed:

And here you prove the Bible is a wealth of obscenity, and upwards of a thousand lies.

Says you the well known Liar and Twister, the son of Lies!
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by jaephoenix(m): 4:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Wow!
You're sound today? smiley
I hope you will always be like this, asking from the heart.

Those fetuses and babies were destroyed by the order from my God when Jesus of Nazareth hasn't established the preaching and teaching campaign for God's Kingdom.

So from the day Jesus commissioned that work all worshipers of my God mustn't join forces to raise weapons again because we're now hoping to see them become like us preachers and teachers of God's word with the prospect of living forever!

Please what keeps you going happily i will like to know why you've not committed suicide despite the world condition! smiley
Same reason millions of atheists haven't been committing suicide, bro grin
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
jaephoenix:

Same reason millions of atheists haven't been committing suicide, bro grin

Great!
So what hope do you in person have regarding the future? smiley
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by jaephoenix(m): 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Great!
So what hope do you in person have regarding the future? smiley
Hope for the future? You mean when I'm dead or alive?
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by LordReed(m): 6:04pm On Jan 06, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Says you the well known Liar and Twister, the son of Lies!

LMFAO! Nobody knows the fictions in your head, don't be delusional.
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2023
jaephoenix:

Hope for the future? You mean when I'm dead or alive?
Either of the two! smiley
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by jaephoenix(m): 6:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Either of the two! smiley
I hope I live up to a ripe old age grin

1 Like

Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
jaephoenix:

I hope I live up to a ripe old age grin
Hmmmmmmm, well some times our thinking differ because i detest old age, i always pity old people due to the compulsory restrictions that you cannot reject! undecided
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by jaephoenix(m): 7:32pm On Jan 06, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Hmmmmmmm, well some times our thinking differ because i detest old age, i always pity old people due to the compulsory restrictions that you cannot reject! undecided
Right. Everyone have their choices. You got yours. I got mine

1 Like

Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:34pm On Jan 06, 2023
jaephoenix:

Right. Everyone have their choices. You got yours. I got mine

Yes! That's true! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Miracles? / Mouka’s Secret Occultic Wedding / Hope In God In Hopeless Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.