Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,511 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless (8084 Views)

Wicked God Or Powerless God / The Mistake Of Israel/israelites Versus The Mistake Of The Church/christians / ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by jaephoenix(m): 10:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You people really never read the Bible else you would have seen that Moses spelt it all out very precisely and clearly all that shall happen to them which we have now seen did happened to them.

They were overrran and overcome by enemies as Moses Said.

They were taken into captivity as Moses Said,

They were nearly wiped out asoses Said.
Can you give us the relevant verses and the associated prophecies? Please no gaslighting
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by jaephoenix(m): 10:52pm On Jan 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Sure! But now The Protector warned them that He Himself will destroy them when they mess up, is that difficult to understand?

Obviously you have never read the Bible therefore, you were not even a church goer. Which means you are a Muslim or so. So you attack us because you hate us and of course jealous of us!
Lol. Bro, I was an ex-christian. Precisely Pentecostal. Then also an ex-Scripture Union.
Then was an ex Christian Union back in school.
The Bible said Israel would be raped etc etc. But the problem is yall christians are confused. When Israel is raped, y'all tell us god said it. Then when they win a war, y'all tell us god is protecting them based on his promise. I'm not hoodwinked by such inconsistency. Only cretards are

1 Like

Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by FarmTech(m): 10:52pm On Jan 01, 2023
LordReed:

This was one of the facts that made me realise that the god stories don't match reality. There simply is no way an omni benevolent being set up this system and is idly standing by watching all of this suffering.
May be you dont know the other side of God very well. He will still burn sinners in hell. But not b4 giving them the opportunity to turn from their evil ways and follow Christ. God hate sin with passion.
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by jaephoenix(m): 10:53pm On Jan 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Satan's son, you already know that you are talking rubbish for you already know that God has changed Plans and has made a different move now! But as the evil that you are, you must always speak evilly.
Really, he changed plans? And intimated only his earthly scribe DTruthSpeaker? Interesting. So what's the details of his heavenly plans, sire?
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by jaephoenix(m): 10:54pm On Jan 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Just like you father Satan you already know what God has Said, so you can not feign lack of knowledge.
Ah, the gaslighting begins in full force cheesy
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by jaephoenix(m): 10:56pm On Jan 01, 2023
Steep:
having more christians by name in Nigeria will not reduce the suffering rather do Nigerians accept God's ways of life?
Actually, Nigerians are even better religiously. Many more irreligious countries exist who are much better than Nigeria. Yet they didn't accept your god's ways
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by LordReed(m): 10:56pm On Jan 01, 2023
FarmTech:

May be you dont know the other side of God very well. He will still burn sinners in hell. But not b4 giving them the opportunity to turn from their evil ways and follow Christ. God hate sin with passion.
Yet cannot eliminate it. Doesn't sound reasonable at all.
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by jaephoenix(m): 10:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Leave that for the OP to judge.
This is the hypocrisy i found in atheism, you guys often complain about bullying in religion but now someone asked a question and i expressed my opinion only for you to jump in as if you're his spokesperson.
Then where is the difference between you and those bullies in religion? smiley
So asking you to clarify is now bullying? Are you for real?
By the way, don't you jump in to other peoples' debate, Mr. Max? Did anyone call you a bully?
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by jaephoenix(m): 10:59pm On Jan 01, 2023
Aemmyjah:

And what kind of christian do Nigerians have?
True Christians or people who claim to follow bible yet don't know what they are doing?
Does it matter? China, Czech etc have lesser amounts of christians compared to Nigeria. Never mind whether they're true or false christians
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by jaephoenix(m): 11:03pm On Jan 01, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Oh that's LordReed. One of my ungrateful Bible students!

He has learned so much from me but he won't admit publicly. Whenever you're chatting with him he will continue asking thought provoking questions but after discovering that you've provided enough evidence regarding what you told him LordReed will end it all with his usual ~ Bwahahahahaha and smileys
Please try to follow his comments secretly while he's discussing with someone else, that's when you will realize that LordReed has gotten something from the discussion you had with him but he won't admit openly because he has lots of admirers here looking up to him as an intelligent person.
Most times i come across his comments with other religionists i praise JEHOVAH because even though LordReed will not give the glory to God yet through his comments misinformed churchgoers will know that they're missing something vital due to the false religions they're following! wink
Lol. grin
Youre a comedian
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by jaephoenix(m): 11:07pm On Jan 01, 2023
LordReed:

That's because that phrase is not used. If anyone uses it I will ask them the same question, who is a "true atheist"?
There is nothing to study about atheism that can help you with that. Atheism asks only 1 question, do you believe in god(s), if your answer is yes then you are not an atheist, that is all. There's nothing to study about such a simple question and answer.

Usually when someone uses that kind of phrase they are preparing to gatekeep whatever they are talking about. Like you always seem to do.
At this point, I think max needs to up his haloperidol dosage. He keeps gaslighting himself
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by jaephoenix(m): 11:11pm On Jan 01, 2023
Image123:

John 8:31
BBE Then Jesus said to the Jews who had faith in him, If you keep my word, then you are truly my disciples;
So how do you know a true Christian? I hope you know different denominations have different concepts of what a true Christian entails, irrespective of whats in your bible
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by LordReed(m): 11:11pm On Jan 01, 2023
One of his pastimes LoLz.
jaephoenix:

At this point, I think max needs to up his haloperidol dosage. He keeps gaslighting himself
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by Image123(m): 4:29am On Jan 02, 2023
LordReed:

Can you define who a disciple is and were all followers of Jesus disciples?

A disciple/christian is a follower of Jesus. S/he wants to be like Jesus.
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by Image123(m): 4:31am On Jan 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

So how do you know a true Christian? I hope you know different denominations have different concepts of what a true Christian entails, irrespective of whats in your bible

People who keep/follow/obey God's Word. It's not really our job or yours though so we might not do excellently well in the knowing.
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by LordReed(m): 4:35am On Jan 02, 2023
Image123:

A disciple/christian is a follower of Jesus. S/he wants to be like Jesus.

Were all followers of Jesus disciples?
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by Image123(m): 4:36am On Jan 02, 2023
LordReed:
Yet cannot eliminate it. Doesn't sound reasonable at all.

Rather "does not" than "cannot".
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by Image123(m): 4:39am On Jan 02, 2023
LordReed:

Were all followers of Jesus disciples?

Follower is perhaps a loose word if you misunderstand it. But yes. Hence, we have the clause true disciples.
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:34am On Jan 02, 2023
LordReed:

If what is expressed is contrary to facts then it is false, that cannot be helped.

What do you mean by FACTS? smiley
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:36am On Jan 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

So asking you to clarify is now bullying? Are you for real?
By the way, don't you jump in to other peoples' debate, Mr. Max? Did anyone call you a bully?

This is your comment:

jaephoenix:

What the fvck are talking about? You're not making sense Max

Please how is this a call for clarification? smiley
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by Dtruthspeaker: 7:55am On Jan 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

Ah, the gaslighting begins in full force cheesy

Why must you talk when you do not have any intelligent thing to say?
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by Dtruthspeaker: 7:59am On Jan 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

Really, he changed plans? And intimated only his earthly scribe DTruthSpeaker? Interesting. So what's the details of his heavenly plans, sire?

What is your business with God's plans after all you belong to satan? Like anyone tells their enemies their plans.
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by Dtruthspeaker: 8:04am On Jan 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

Lol. Bro, I was an ex-christian. Precisely Pentecostal. Then also an ex-Scripture Union.
Then was an ex Christian Union back in school.
The Bible said Israel would be raped etc etc. But the problem is yall christians are confused. When Israel is raped, y'all tell us god said it. Then when they win a war, y'all tell us god is protecting them based on his promise. I'm not hoodwinked by such inconsistency. Only cretards are

See an ex church goer who never read nor understood the Bible he carried up and down and chanted, yet you thought you were Christian whereas, you were an atheists in hiding as I have always said you atheists are!

If you had read the Bible you would have seen where God helped them and they won and when He cast them away and they were destroyed. How you did not understand this is just proof of how long you have been unwell.
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by Dtruthspeaker: 8:10am On Jan 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

Can you give us the relevant verses and the associated prophecies? Please no gaslighting

Yet you said you were S.U. and yet you do not know what is in the Bible. Since you did not want to know then, then you are not entitled to know now.
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by Aemmyjah(m): 8:19am On Jan 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

This is your comment:

Please how is this a call for clarification? smiley

Apes like running and jumping up and down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:06am On Jan 02, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Apes like running and jumping up and down

From his attitude he has proved that he's a real ape! undecided
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by Aemmyjah(m): 9:30am On Jan 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

From his attitude he has proved that he's a real ape! undecided

Good morning brother
He himself has mentioned that he is an ape cos he was a descent from apes

We tried convincing him otherwise but he's proving it by actions that he is
He'd rather he's an ape than God made him an intelligent human
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by Aemmyjah(m): 9:37am On Jan 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

Does it matter? China, Czech etc have lesser amounts of christians compared to Nigeria. Never mind whether they're true or false christians

Lol
True Christianity was and is and will never be a State religion
This one you see today is Christendom and not Christianity
Besides, Christianity NEVER spread by conquest
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by LordReed(m): 9:44am On Jan 02, 2023
Image123:

Follower is perhaps a loose word if you misunderstand it. But yes. Hence, we have the clause true disciples.

Were Martha, Mary and Lazarus disciples or followers?
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by LordReed(m): 9:46am On Jan 02, 2023
Image123:

Rather "does not" than "cannot".

Cannot is more apt. He did try, according to the story, via the flood.
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by LordReed(m): 9:51am On Jan 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

What do you mean by FACTS? smiley

Generally, a fact is an evidence of the truth of something.

1 Like

Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by Image123(m): 10:17am On Jan 02, 2023
LordReed:

Were Martha, Mary and Lazarus disciples or followers?

A disciple is a follower of Jesus, a follower of Jesus is a disciple of Jesus. They believe in Him and want to be like Him. So yes, they are disciples and followers of Jesus just like i am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Mouka’s Secret Occultic Wedding / Hope In God In Hopeless Times / Prophet Detains WOMAN In A Room Whilelooking For CONDOMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.