Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,548 members, 7,847,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:16 PM

5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless (8225 Views)

Wicked God Or Powerless God / The Mistake Of Israel/israelites Versus The Mistake Of The Church/christians / ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by jaephoenix(m): 7:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I've always told them that real scientists don't ignore the Bible because they can sense that those writers aren't just ordinary men due to how much they knew more than their contemporaries.
Real scientists are learning everyday and as they continue to update their info they're gradually coming to agree with what the Bible said about the beginning.
So don't bother my brother it's just a matter of time! smiley
Which scientist agreed with the bible? Are you out of your meds?

1 Like

Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2023
jaephoenix:

Its you guys that would praise JW, when the numerous sins of JW is exposed, you'll start saying you're not perfect. Una well so?
JW ORGANIZATION!

YES! That's the only organization doing the will of God and we can prove it anywhere anytime and before anybody who believes in God! smiley
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
jaephoenix:

Which scientist agreed with the bible? Are you out of your meds?

Go and convince all scientists that the phrase "in the beginning" is a lie so there was never a beginning! wink
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by LordReed(m): 9:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

If you want to know it's not difficult!

All humans are imperfect so there is no group of perfect worshipers.
Then to know Jesus' true disciples what people need to look out for is not perfection in those practicing Christianity rather their competency in the assignment he gave his disciples.

Jesus made it clear that from the day of John the baptist things generally will continue to get tougher {Matthew 11:12} so most people will devote their time for money making {Matthew 6:19-21} but despite the hard condition Jesus' true disciples will continue to be orderly and well organized preaching zealously and industriously teaching in all their neighbourhood! Matthew 24:11-14

So no matter how rich or poor they are true disciples of Christ will be noticed globally devoting their time for the preaching and teaching campaign about God's Kingdom just as the founder of their group! Act 1:8

That's the one and only way to know the true Christian group! smiley

LoLz! Did you even read any of the verses you quoted cos they don't match what you are saying.

1 Like

Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz! Did you even read any of the verses you quoted cos they don't match what you are saying.

Quote yours first let's see! wink
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by Maynman: 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2023
Shameless liar is doing eye service quoting jargons to appear like he is defending his lies cheesy
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by Ken4Christ: 9:58pm On Jan 04, 2023
crystalmoon:
Growing up I love reading, I read about the second world war and how over 5million Jews were killed without their god doing anything.
Same god we read in the bible killed Egyptian first borns just because they didn't let his people go ,
Is the Israelites god a scam , human invention or real .
Logical and reasonable answer please .

You are not a student of the Bible.

God is only committed to his covenant with the Jews when they keep the ways. He personally hand them over to destruction whenever they violate the law given to them.

To make things worse, they rejected the Messiah God sent to them.

So, they are not under divine cover after the resurrection of Christ. This explains why they are easily vulnerable to attack.

But he will redeem them in the future after the reign of the anti Christ and judge all the nations that came against them.
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by LordReed(m): 10:01pm On Jan 04, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Quote yours first let's see! wink

Quote what again na. You quoted bible verses that do not rhyme with what you are saying so why am I supposed to quote my own? LoLz. Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by LordReed(m): 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ken4Christ:

God is only committed to his covenant with the Jews when they keep the ways. He personally hand them over to destruction whenever they violate the law given to them.

So, they are not under divine cover after the resurrection of Christ. This explains why they are easily vulnerable to attack.

But he will redeem them in the future after the reign of the anti Christ and judge all the nations that came against them.

Yet they quite surprisingly won the 7 days war so I guess they don't really need the god to wad off attackers right?

1 Like

Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by Ken4Christ: 11:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
LordReed:

Yet they quite surprisingly won the 7 days war so I guess they don't really need the god to wad off attackers right?

God in his infinite mercy still gives them divine backing occasionally because of the covenant he made with Abraham. But he is not fully committed to them in this dispensation until he is done with this church age.
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:44am On Jan 05, 2023
LordReed:

Quote what again na. You quoted bible verses that do not rhyme with what you are saying so why am I supposed to quote my own? LoLz. Na wa o.

The verses aren't for you since you don't believe the book it's for whoever believes so when i quote the Bible it's for those that may like to reason as believers not atheists like you. smiley
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by LordReed(m): 8:53am On Jan 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The verses aren't for you since you don't believe the book it's for whoever believes so when i quote the Bible it's for those that may like to reason as believers not atheists like you. smiley

Then don't quote it as a response to me, simple.

1 Like

Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by crystalmoon(m): 9:15am On Jan 05, 2023
It is funny that Nigerians claim to know Jesus and his father than the Jews
##,get rid of foriegn religion

1 Like

Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by LordReed(m): 9:22am On Jan 05, 2023
Ken4Christ:

God in his infinite mercy still gives them divine backing occasionally because of the covenant he made with Abraham. But he is not fully committed to them in this dispensation until he is done with this church age.

So basically you are guessing because you claimed they were no longer under the god's cover now you claim they have it occasionally which means you to guess when the so called divine backing will kick in.

1 Like

Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:29am On Jan 05, 2023
LordReed:

Then don't quote it as a response to me, simple.
My response is not only meant for you rather it's for all those following so it's necessary i include Bible reference! wink
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:29am On Jan 05, 2023
crystalmoon:
It is funny that Nigerians claim to know Jesus and his father than the Jews
##,get rid of foriegn religion
Jews aren't worshiping the God of Abraham!
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by LordReed(m): 9:33am On Jan 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

My response is not only meant for you rather it's for all those following so it's necessary i include Bible reference! wink

You can make a separate response without quoting me then. It's absurd to respond by quoting me then getting antsy when I interact with your response.

1 Like

Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:41am On Jan 05, 2023
LordReed:

You can make a separate response without quoting me then. It's absurd to respond by quoting me then getting antsy when I interact with your response.
I have told you the purpose of quotations you can ignore that part since you have nothing to do with it but as long as you're chatting with me i will always quote the source of the wisdom in me! wink
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by LordReed(m): 9:47am On Jan 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I have told you the purpose of quotations you can ignore that part since you have nothing to do with it but as long as you're chatting with me i will always quote the source of the wisdom in me! wink

Then you will get brain cracking questions as a response. So suck it up.

1 Like

Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:56am On Jan 05, 2023
LordReed:

Then you will get brain cracking questions as a response. So suck it up.

Nobody expects sound reasoning from atheists nah! Those believing they descended from APES? grin

Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by LordReed(m): 10:02am On Jan 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Nobody expects sound reasoning from atheists nah! Those believing they descended from APES? grin

So sound you can't even respond properly, you start drifting into everywhere but the question in hand. LMAO!

1 Like

Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:08am On Jan 05, 2023
LordReed:

So sound you can't even respond properly, you start drifting into everywhere but the question in hand. LMAO!
Sound questions comes from the brains of humans not APES and only humans knows the reason why we answer questions with questions APES only expect answers even when what they're asking makes no practical sense? smiley
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by LordReed(m): 10:12am On Jan 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Sound questions comes from the brains of humans not APES and only humans knows the reason why we answer questions with questions APES only expect answers even when what they're asking makes no practical sense? smiley

Always jumping from pillar to post. Your own post makes no sense but sure let's go on about apes and humans. LoLz.

1 Like

Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by Aemmyjah(m): 10:20am On Jan 05, 2023
LordReed:

Always jumping from pillar to post. Your own post makes no sense but sure let's go on about apes and humans. LoLz.

Well then, are you an ape or a human?
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by LordReed(m): 10:22am On Jan 05, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Well then, are you an ape or a human?

Look at who was asking me not ask stupid questions. Oga take your own advice, don't ask me stupid questions, I will no longer humour your nonsense.

1 Like

Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by jaephoenix(m): 10:41am On Jan 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

JW ORGANIZATION!

YES! That's the only organization doing the will of God and we can prove it anywhere anytime and before anybody who believes in God! smiley
Does the 'will of god' involve killing people, sir?
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by jaephoenix(m): 10:42am On Jan 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Go and convince all scientists that the phrase "in the beginning" is a lie so there was never a beginning! wink
'in the beginning' is just a phrase. Why would someone say a meaningless phrase is a lie. Not everyone is on antipsychotics like you, sir
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by jaephoenix(m): 10:44am On Jan 05, 2023
LordReed:

He pulls out random bible verses that has no connotations to his points. I have pointed that out to him severally but either he doesn't care or he's a confirmed fruitcake.

1 Like

Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by jaephoenix(m): 10:47am On Jan 05, 2023
Ken4Christ:

But its guys like you that said why israel is currently prevailing over its neighboring enemies is because god is with them. Why talk from both sides of your mouth?
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by jaephoenix(m): 10:49am On Jan 05, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Lol. Its either you guys think we are stupid or daft. First you said god isn't interested in them since they rejected him then the next sentence you say he shows 'infinite mercy
I insist christians are clowns
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by LordReed(m): 10:53am On Jan 05, 2023
jaephoenix:

He pulls out random bible verses that has no connotations to his points. I have pointed that out to him severally but either he doesn't care or he's a confirmed fruitcake.

I lean very much to the later. It's so delicious watching him make a mess of himself. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:29am On Jan 05, 2023
jaephoenix:

Does the 'will of god' involve killing people, sir?

What do you expect a King who is all powerful to do with miscreants that will not allow him do what is going to benefit his obedient and loyal citizens? smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Share Your Favorite Verse/chapter In The Bible / Is God Good? / How Did 'Jesus' Ascend 'Up To Heaven' With A Physical Body?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.