Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless (8145 Views)

Wicked God Or Powerless God / The Mistake Of Israel/israelites Versus The Mistake Of The Church/christians / ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by Image123(m): 10:18am On Jan 02, 2023
LordReed:

Cannot is more apt. He did try, according to the story, via the flood.

The flood was not an attempt to eliminate sin, the first coming of Jesus is an attempt to save the world from sin. The events after the second coming of Jesus Christ will put an end to sin.

1 Like

Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by LordReed(m): 11:46am On Jan 02, 2023
Image123:

A disciple is a follower of Jesus, a follower of Jesus is a disciple of Jesus. They believe in Him and want to be like Him. So yes, they are disciples and followers of Jesus just like i am.

So how come Martha, Mary and Lazarus didn't leave everything to join Jesus on his journeys? Is that not part of what Jesus says it means to be a disciple of his?

1 Like

Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by Image123(m): 12:06pm On Jan 02, 2023
LordReed:

So how come Martha, Mary and Lazarus didn't leave everything to join Jesus on his journeys? Is that not part of what Jesus says it means to be a disciple of his?

No, they didn't need to literally follow Jesus around as He moved. There were other disciples like Joseph of Arimathaea and Nicodemus who also believed in Jesus and wanted to be like Him. Some 120 disciples were in the upper room in Acts 1. 1Corinth 15v6.

1 Like

Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by jaephoenix(m): 12:08pm On Jan 02, 2023
Image123:

People who keep/follow/obey God's Word. It's not really our job or yours though so we might not do excellently well in the knowing.
Exactly. Every Christian, from JW to Cherubim, claims to be the real deal and claims the rest are pretenders. So you can't judge

2 Likes

Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by jaephoenix(m): 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

This is your comment:

Please how is this a call for clarification? smiley
What does the sentence 'What the fvck are you talking about ' mean?

1 Like

Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by Image123(m): 12:12pm On Jan 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

Exactly. Every Christian, from JW to Cherubim, claims to be the real deal and claims the rest are pretenders. So you can't judge

"Judge" itself is a dicey word. I'll say you can't totally condemn, but to some extent you can guess by their fruits if a person or denomination practice true Christianity.
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by jaephoenix(m): 12:36pm On Jan 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Why must you talk when you do not have any intelligent thing to say?
Well, sir, engaging you is always an exercise in futility, because you keep on changing posts, confusing yourself cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by jaephoenix(m): 12:37pm On Jan 02, 2023
Image123:

"Judge" itself is a dicey word. I'll say you can't totally condemn, but to some extent you can guess by their fruits if a person or denomination practice true Christianity.
'Guess' is a dicey word too, don't you think? cheesy
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by jaephoenix(m): 12:38pm On Jan 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

What is your business with God's plans after all you belong to satan? Like anyone tells their enemies their plans.
Well, telling me won't hurt anyone. After all, the I am the I am knows that I, the devil's own son, can't harm either you nor him cheesy
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by jaephoenix(m): 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See an ex church goer who never read nor understood the Bible he carried up and down and chanted, yet you thought you were Christian whereas, you were an atheists in hiding as I have always said you atheists are!

If you had read the Bible you would have seen where God helped them and they won and when He cast them away and they were destroyed. How you did not understand this is just proof of how long you have been unwell.
You keep on dodging, bro. What is the latest intent of the good Lord towards Israel? Is it stick or twist?

2 Likes

Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by jaephoenix(m): 12:48pm On Jan 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Yet you said you were S.U. and yet you do not know what is in the Bible. Since you did not want to know then, then you are not entitled to know now.
Why do you think I became an atheist? Its because I've checked all those things and found out they're all false and fake

2 Likes

Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by jaephoenix(m): 12:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Lol
True Christianity was and is and will never be a State religion
This one you see today is Christendom and not Christianity
Besides, Christianity NEVER spread by conquest
Obviously you have never heard of the Crusades, the Huguenot conflicts, the Witch trials of Salem and Europe etc etc
Bro, Christianity is bloody. No doubt

1 Like

Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by Steep(m): 12:51pm On Jan 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

Actually, Nigerians are even better religiously. Many more irreligious countries exist who are much better than Nigeria. Yet they didn't accept your god's ways
There are principled of God that even the irreligious apply without knowing God so they don't need to know God before they apply his principle.
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by jaephoenix(m): 12:52pm On Jan 02, 2023
Image123:

The flood was not an attempt to eliminate sin, the first coming of Jesus is an attempt to save the world from sin. The events after the second coming of Jesus Christ will put an end to sin.
What was the aim of the flood?
And since god is omniscient, he obviously knows those guys were gonna sin, but went ahead to create them, so he can drown 'em all.
What a good and loving father he is grin

3 Likes

Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by Image123(m): 1:08pm On Jan 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

'Guess' is a dicey word too, don't you think? cheesy

Not as dicey as judge. It's not primarily a human's job anyway.
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by Image123(m): 1:09pm On Jan 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

What was the aim of the flood?
And since god is omniscient, he obviously knows those guys were gonna sin, but went ahead to create them, so he can drown 'em all.
What a good and loving father he is grin

To judge or destroy the creatures alive then.

1 Like

Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by Dtruthspeaker: 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

Why do you think I became an atheist? Its because I've checked all those things and found out they're all false and fake

If you have checked it out and you find it false then you should not be here asking.

You can live your life while we live ours.

1 Like

Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by jaephoenix(m): 1:58pm On Jan 02, 2023
Steep:
There are principled of God that even the irreligious apply without knowing God so they don't need to know God before they apply his principle.
Lol. So are you now accepting good morals can exist and be practiced by irreligious and atheistic folks? Don't allow your fellow christians to hear this cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by jaephoenix(m): 2:05pm On Jan 02, 2023
Image123:

Not as dicey as judge. It's not primarily a human's job anyway.
Cool. So you accept its no christian's job to judge another. So tell that to your buddies here, DTruthSpeaker, Maximus etc

3 Likes

Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by jaephoenix(m): 2:05pm On Jan 02, 2023
Image123:

To judge or destroy the creatures alive then.
Then he's quite a loving god, init?

3 Likes

Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by jaephoenix(m): 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

If you have checked it out and you find it false then you should not be here asking.

You can live your life while we live ours.
I have been living my life good, bro. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by Aemmyjah(m): 3:00pm On Jan 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

Obviously you have never heard of the Crusades, the Huguenot conflicts, the Witch trials of Salem and Europe etc etc
Bro, Christianity is bloody. No doubt

I heard of it
That's why I said it is not TRUE Christianity cos true Christianity has nothing to do with wars or politics. Jesus disowns them

Look at this

Matthew 7:15-23

15. Be on the watch for the false prophets who come to you in sheep’s covering, but inside they are ravenous wolves.

16 By their fruits you will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they?

17 Likewise, every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tree produces worthless fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, nor can a rotten tree produce fine fruit.

19 Every tree not producing fine fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.

20 Really, then, by their fruits you will recognize those men.

21 “Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will.

22 Many will say to me in that day: ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?’

23 And then I will declare to them: ‘I never knew you! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness!’

So Jesus foretold that many will misrepresent him and even do wonders and powerful works using his name but he will denounce them as criminals. It is not just looking at any tree (religious group that look or claim to follow Christ), look at their works too. Some of them produce rotten fruits and are no worse than those who don't know God like the Crusades you talked about. Jesus never asked him disciples to fight but be peacemakers and flee if persecuted. If Jesus Christ were alive, would he have led any Crusades. Remember that the two world wars were fought by 'christian' nations. Catholics kill Catholics and protestant kill protestant. They all preach love by mouth (appearing ripe from afar) but their fruitage (works) makes the entire tree rotten

Look at this one too

1 John 3:10-12

10. The children of God and the children of the Devil are evident by this fact: Whoever does not practice righteousness does not originate with God, nor does the one who does not love his brother.
11 For this is the message that you have heard from the beginning, that we should love one another;
12 not like Cain, who originated with the wicked one and slaughtered his brother. And for what reason did he slaughter him? Because his own works were wicked, but those of his brother were righteous...

Those that fought the crusades are still involved in wars today like that in Russia and Ukraine, they were involved in the genocide I'm Rwanda but claim to worship God when they are in fact, children of the devil by mouth. They don't practice righteousness, they condone and approve it. See what churches are doing about homosexuality and morals...
In Jesus day, the Pharisees and Sadducees claimed to worship God but they persecuted and killed his son, Jesus Christ even though they knew who he was. Jesus earlier denounced them as children of the devil as John 8:44 says...

In Russia and Ukraine, Muslims are killing Muslims, 'christian'killing 'christian', atheists killing atheists.
In those two nations are one unique group of people, as Isaiah foretold (also written in the UN wall), they will not fight against nation, they will not take up swords to harm one another but are turning their swords (violent instincts) into plowshares (useful behavior that benefits themselves and others) and spears to pruning hooks... What does that mean? You are not even safe as an atheist from fellow atheists during conflict but I am cos I am in that group. The problem is that people who denounce Christendom cos of wars still denounce us for not killing others in the spirit of patriotism, politics and ethnicity.

That group, is you wanna know are the JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES

I'll advise you to allow them study with your family if you want to be a proud family head especially as children these days are quickly blown away with the immoral, violent, materialistic, egoistic wind blowing mankind today. Everything is free. Better resource are in our website... They are humans and not apes. Unlike dad, they must come to understand that they are here for a purpose, their existence is not by accident and they can find meaning in life
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by Dtruthspeaker: 3:22pm On Jan 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

I have been living my life good, bro. cheesy

Of course if not you would be dead. But coming here to ask about the Bible which you have denied should not be part of your living.

1 Like

Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by Dtruthspeaker: 3:24pm On Jan 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

Cool. So you accept its no christian's job to judge another. So tell that to your buddies here, DTruthSpeaker, Maximus etc

Evil people always hate being judged! But I will lay the Judgements of The Lord!

1 Like

Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by Ilamina(f): 3:35pm On Jan 02, 2023
Why do Jews always look serious
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by jaephoenix(m): 3:49pm On Jan 02, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I heard of it
That's why I said it is not TRUE Christianity cos true Christianity has nothing to do with wars or politics. Jesus disowns them

Look at this

Matthew 7:15-23

15. Be on the watch for the false prophets who come to you in sheep’s covering, but inside they are ravenous wolves.

16 By their fruits you will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they?

17 Likewise, every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tree produces worthless fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, nor can a rotten tree produce fine fruit.

19 Every tree not producing fine fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.

20 Really, then, by their fruits you will recognize those men.

21 “Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will.

22 Many will say to me in that day: ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?’

23 And then I will declare to them: ‘I never knew you! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness!’

So Jesus foretold that many will misrepresent him and even do wonders and powerful works using his name but he will denounce them as criminals. It is not just looking at any tree (religious group that look or claim to follow Christ), look at their works too. Some of them produce rotten fruits and are no worse than those who don't know God like the Crusades you talked about. Jesus never asked him disciples to fight but be peacemakers and flee if persecuted. If Jesus Christ were alive, would he have led any Crusades. Remember that the two world wars were fought by 'christian' nations. Catholics kill Catholics and protestant kill protestant. They all preach love by mouth (appearing ripe from afar) but their fruitage (works) makes the entire tree rotten

Look at this one too

1 John 3:10-12

10. The children of God and the children of the Devil are evident by this fact: Whoever does not practice righteousness does not originate with God, nor does the one who does not love his brother.
11 For this is the message that you have heard from the beginning, that we should love one another;
12 not like Cain, who originated with the wicked one and slaughtered his brother. And for what reason did he slaughter him? Because his own works were wicked, but those of his brother were righteous...

Those that fought the crusades are still involved in wars today like that in Russia and Ukraine, they were involved in the genocide I'm Rwanda but claim to worship God when they are in fact, children of the devil by mouth. They don't practice righteousness, they condone and approve it. See what churches are doing about homosexuality and morals...
In Jesus day, the Pharisees and Sadducees claimed to worship God but they persecuted and killed his son, Jesus Christ even though they knew who he was. Jesus earlier denounced them as children of the devil as John 8:44 says...

In Russia and Ukraine, Muslims are killing Muslims, 'christian'killing 'christian', atheists killing atheists.
In those two nations are one unique group of people, as Isaiah foretold (also written in the UN wall), they will not fight against nation, they will not take up swords to harm one another but are turning their swords (violent instincts) into plowshares (useful behavior that benefits themselves and others) and spears to pruning hooks... What does that mean? You are not even safe as an atheist from fellow atheists during conflict but I am cos I am in that group. The problem is that people who denounce Christendom cos of wars still denounce us for not killing others in the spirit of patriotism, politics and ethnicity.

That group, is you wanna know are the JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES

I'll advise you to allow them study with your family if you want to be a proud family head especially as children these days are quickly blown away with the immoral, violent, materialistic, egoistic wind blowing mankind today. Everything is free. Better resource are in our website... They are humans and not apes. Unlike dad, they must come to understand that they are here for a purpose, their existence is not by accident and they can find meaning in life
Lol.
You guys surely must be the salt of the earth grin
Guess what? You're dead wrong!
Lots of atrocities have been committed by your group, and guess what's even worse, you guys and your elders try to hide it, while presenting yourself as sparkling (just like you did). Verified accounts of children getting molested and your elders keeping those molesters away from public scrutiny, even going as far as warning the victims and their families not to complain to authorities, and ostracizing them if they do. Do you think such molesters would stop if they are protected?
Now if there's something I hate, that is hypocrisy. You guys are so hypocritical it makes me sick. I'd rather join other groups that agree they are not saints than join one that paint themselves saintly but their hearts are no irreligious.
Then this no-blood transfusion doctrine. This one affects me because I have seen many patients die from this (oddly enough, they are all women and children). Your bloodless surgery treatment is glaringly not for all cases. Its not for
A) Patient bleeding from huge lacerations from major bleeders like popliteal and femoral vessels, sustained from road traffic accidents
B) Women who have post partum hemorrhage bleeding uncontrollably from a torn uterus
C) Babies with severe jaundice who need exchange blood transfusion
D) People with blood disorders that require fractionated blood
Etc etc
All the above are life threatening and require blood.
But your organization tells you blood alternatives like haemacel etc work, but they don't tell you it doesn't work in all the conditions, like those ones I posted up there.

So take your JW narrative and stuff it where the sun don't shine.

3 Likes

Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by jaephoenix(m): 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Of course if not you would be dead. But coming here to ask about the Bible which you have denied should not be part of your living.
Bro, we're having a debate. You mean I should not debate on what I know of?
Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by Image123(m): 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

You can tell anyone you want to tell, Jesus said so.

1 Like

Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by Image123(m): 3:55pm On Jan 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

Then he's quite a loving god, init?

God is Love.

1 Like

Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by Dtruthspeaker: 3:58pm On Jan 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

Bro, we're having a debate. You mean I should not debate on what I know of?

Debates and Religion is about Truth. And having tested and examined you, what you know and what is True is not the same thing.

1 Like

Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by jaephoenix(m): 4:06pm On Jan 02, 2023
Image123:

You can tell anyone you want to tell, Jesus said so.
No, tell them yourself. If I do, he'll not believe me even though its the truth

1 Like

Re: 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless by jaephoenix(m): 4:10pm On Jan 02, 2023
Image123:

God is Love.
Yeah, so love-filled he kills children that dissed Elijah, newborn babies, burning the sons of Moses’ brother Aaron’s to death for doing what all teenagers do—playing with fire, even killing Israelites for complaining.
Awww. God is truly love cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... / Is Going To Church Necessary For Salvation? / He Was Sent Away From The Church For Wearing A VERSACE Belt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.