Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

What Will Be Your Prayer Points If You Attend Ur Church's Cross-over Service? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will Be Your Prayer Points If You Attend Ur Church's Cross-over Service? (6212 Views)

RCCG Cancels Cross-Over Service Nationwide / List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service / Cross-over Service At Glory Dome, World’s Largest Church Auditorium, Abuja (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Be Your Prayer Points If You Attend Ur Church's Cross-over Service? by MansoryMX(m): 12:12pm On Dec 31, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Lolss.. cheesy

LasLas, E don Cast, Na Everybody Go...... cheesy

Na me serve the breakfast

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Prayer Points If You Attend Ur Church's Cross-over Service? by civilserva: 12:27pm On Dec 31, 2022
pickatyouu:
No go hustle, u go soon talk wetin be crossover. The one wey u don go for the last 20 years never tire u.

Go to church if u want to go but no dey brandish am with silly names.

Don't mind people that are manipulated.
After attending the cross over service, don't forget to give your January salary to your pastor in the name of first friut offering
Re: What Will Be Your Prayer Points If You Attend Ur Church's Cross-over Service? by mechanics(m): 12:48pm On Dec 31, 2022
That God should usher in a new beginning for Nigeria in this coming election.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Prayer Points If You Attend Ur Church's Cross-over Service? by henrydav: 12:54pm On Dec 31, 2022
I will pray for pee poo to pee and poo more on his boser so that the hole world will see him
Re: What Will Be Your Prayer Points If You Attend Ur Church's Cross-over Service? by thinkmoney(m): 1:02pm On Dec 31, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Today is the Last Day of 2022 and we Thank God for seeing Today!

If You will Attend your Church's Cross-over Service Tonight, What will be Your Prayer Points?

Mine is:
*More Money
*More Grace when I kickstart my Financial Projects.
*More Wisdom in Handling dem, Babes.. cool
*Least I Forget, PETER OBI to win the Presidential Election and make our Country Better! smiley

WHAT'S URS??

Thanks.
I tell you people sincerely, to your shame, none of you here are Christians (maybe good Christians). Even Righteousness isn't a Christian. A Christian will know the important prayer, the will of God and how to prioritized prayer requests.
The most important prayer now is, 'let thy kingdom come' or put in another way, 'come lord Jesus'.
This way of praying was taught by Jesus in the prayer we have come to know as the lords prayer. Or isn't Jesus any longer our lord and teacher?
This prayer shows selflessness and reliance on God. Infact, it is when the kingdom of God comes that all our other requests will be fully met. In this kingdom, hunger, tears,worries, violence and deaths will be no more.
Check your stance really. Many of you are just Christians by name. You don't know your master or how to please him. I am not judging, I have pointed out what should cause you shame and make you repent and turn around truly.
Re: What Will Be Your Prayer Points If You Attend Ur Church's Cross-over Service? by Emmacolinho(m): 1:18pm On Dec 31, 2022
God abeg
Re: What Will Be Your Prayer Points If You Attend Ur Church's Cross-over Service? by 348august: 1:18pm On Dec 31, 2022
My number one prayer points will be...Let the Actualization of sovereign state of Biafra take place sooner than expected... Vid vid Biafra, The land of Rising Sun !My number one prayer points will be...Let the Actualization of sovereign state of Biafra take place sooner than expected... Vid vid Biafra, The land of Rising Sun !...

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Prayer Points If You Attend Ur Church's Cross-over Service? by Bethanybethel(f): 1:29pm On Dec 31, 2022
Good health and long life upon me and my loved ones

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Prayer Points If You Attend Ur Church's Cross-over Service? by Nobodysboo(m): 2:18pm On Dec 31, 2022
I'll pray for a better year
Re: What Will Be Your Prayer Points If You Attend Ur Church's Cross-over Service? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 31, 2022
kwasoly:

You are in the spirit.
Bless u

You are an idiot just like your fake pastor friend
Re: What Will Be Your Prayer Points If You Attend Ur Church's Cross-over Service? by Burntcoal(f): 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2022
Just thanksgiving that's all.
Re: What Will Be Your Prayer Points If You Attend Ur Church's Cross-over Service? by Fairbanks(m): 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2022
Righteousness2:
The Greatest request of anyone who understands the "Handwritings on the Wall"
Would be the Grace to love the Lord with all your heart, live Holy , Righteous and be Qualified to make Heaven whether at Death or at Rapture.

2023 is gonna be a year Choas, Disasters and Destructions on Steriods!
There will be much more Fearful sights, Events and Quakis
The World will vibrate and shake its Inhabitants to a pulp.

The Only way to be Secured and Survive is to CONCIOUSLY & CONTINOUSLY Hide under the shadow of the ALMIGHTY GOD.

Any other thing will launch you into Lamentations, pains, sorrows , disasters and death.

They that Have Ears to Hear, Let them Hear.
Whatever u confess with ur mouth will be ur portion. Power of death and life lies in the tongue. As for me and my house 2023 will be a year of bountiful divine blessing for us.
Re: What Will Be Your Prayer Points If You Attend Ur Church's Cross-over Service? by kwasoly(m): 3:03pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ransomware:

You are an idiot just like your fake pastor friend

Coming to this space to insult ur father show your momma didn't train you well.
Re: What Will Be Your Prayer Points If You Attend Ur Church's Cross-over Service? by Edusouls(m): 3:33pm On Dec 31, 2022
Make terrorist and bandits no come scatter people for the cross over mass
Re: What Will Be Your Prayer Points If You Attend Ur Church's Cross-over Service? by Shakathezulu1: 3:53pm On Dec 31, 2022
Righteousness2:

I still repeat, you are mad.
Your own god is that of doom and despair.
You have never posted an inspirational message before, it's always of doom.
Bleep outta here.
Re: What Will Be Your Prayer Points If You Attend Ur Church's Cross-over Service? by KeyEndurance: 5:25pm On Dec 31, 2022
Chei na You Be Assistance God abi?
Re: What Will Be Your Prayer Points If You Attend Ur Church's Cross-over Service? by hasina3adaugo: 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
To excel in all areas of life and to be financially strongTo excel in all areas of life and to be financially strong...
Re: What Will Be Your Prayer Points If You Attend Ur Church's Cross-over Service? by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:54pm On Dec 31, 2022
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: What Will Be Your Prayer Points If You Attend Ur Church's Cross-over Service? by ChinemeremFidel: 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2022
Righteousness2:
The Greatest request of anyone who understands the "Handwritings on the Wall"
Would be the Grace to love the Lord with all your heart, live Holy , Righteous and be Qualified to make Heaven whether at Death or at Rapture.

2023 is gonna be a year of Mind blowing Choas, Shaking, Disasters and Destructions on Steroids !
There will be much more Fearful sights, Events and Quakings all over the Earth.
The World will vibrate and shake its Inhabitants to a pulp.

The Only way to be Secured and Survive is to CONCIOUSLY & CONTINOUSLY Hide under the shadow of the ALMIGHTY GOD.

Any other thing will launch you into Lamentations, pains, sorrows , disasters and death.

They that Have Ears to Hear, Let them Hear.

Prophet of doom have spoken
Dem no dey see good thing

All things are not my lot and my family lot
Re: What Will Be Your Prayer Points If You Attend Ur Church's Cross-over Service? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 31, 2022
kwasoly:

Coming to this space to insult ur father show your momma didn't train you well.

Oh you got jokes? You fucking shit stain. Lie down and tremble, your pastor has told you that this year is going to be hell. I guess he alone has the solution, while you are at it, why don't you kill your self and get it over with you dumb Bleep. You absolutely waste of humanity, a waste of skin and bones.
Somewhere in the wild there is a tree wasting its energy and time producing the oxygen you breathe, you should find that tree and apologize to it.
Come at me again you low life idiot
Re: What Will Be Your Prayer Points If You Attend Ur Church's Cross-over Service? by Mina79(f): 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
Divine directions and divine connection!
Re: What Will Be Your Prayer Points If You Attend Ur Church's Cross-over Service? by phemmyfour: 6:22pm On Dec 31, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Today is the Last Day of 2022 and we Thank God for seeing Today!

If You will Attend your Church's Cross-over Service Tonight, What will be Your Prayer Points?

Mine is:
*More Money
*Least I Forget, PETER OBI to win the Presidential Election and make our Country Better! smiley

WHAT'S URS??

Thanks.
Nigeria should be a paradise
Re: What Will Be Your Prayer Points If You Attend Ur Church's Cross-over Service? by kwasoly(m): 7:30pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ransomware:

Oh you got jokes? You fucking shit stain. Lie down and tremble, your pastor has told you that this year is going to be hell. I guess he alone has the solution, while you are at it, why don't you kill your self and get it over with you dumb Bleep. You absolutely waste of humanity, a waste of skin and bones.
Somewhere in the wild there is a tree wasting its energy and time producing the oxygen you breathe, you should find that tree and apologize to it.
Come at me again you low life idiot

No home training,
We were not raised well.
Re: What Will Be Your Prayer Points If You Attend Ur Church's Cross-over Service? by AYOMIDE1948(m): 8:33pm On Dec 31, 2022
Abeg if u wan roll 4 crossover, no roll near me o cuz if u fall my phone you no go crossover...
Re: What Will Be Your Prayer Points If You Attend Ur Church's Cross-over Service? by ukaface(f): 10:25pm On Dec 31, 2022
Just because it’s cross over night doesn’t mean my prayer points ought to be different from other days

This mentality sef
I pray every day, why should 31/12 be different?
Re: What Will Be Your Prayer Points If You Attend Ur Church's Cross-over Service? by Ofolete: 10:39pm On Dec 31, 2022
APC is impoverishment. APC is wicked. APC is armed robbery. APC is embezzlement. APC is loot the money. APC is Naira devaluation. APC is fake. APC is anti western education. APC is lie. APC is death. APC means finish them. APC means from top to bottom. APC is deficient. APC is backwardness. APC is bomb. APC is grave. APC is gnashing of teeth. APC is war. APC is hatred. APC is agony. Avoid APC in 2023.
Re: What Will Be Your Prayer Points If You Attend Ur Church's Cross-over Service? by Kobojunkie: 10:41pm On Dec 31, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Today is the Last Day of 2022 and we Thank God for seeing Today!If You will Attend your Church's Cross-over Service Tonight, What will be Your Prayer Points?

Mine is:
*More Money
*Least I Forget, PETER OBI to win the Presidential Election and make our Country Better! WHAT'S URS?? Thanks.
Aren't these the same things on your list from last year? undecided
Re: What Will Be Your Prayer Points If You Attend Ur Church's Cross-over Service? by Kobojunkie: 10:42pm On Dec 31, 2022
Mina79:
Divine directions and divine connection!
Recycling, are we? lipsrsealed
Re: What Will Be Your Prayer Points If You Attend Ur Church's Cross-over Service? by docikenna: 5:23am On Jan 01, 2023
shocked
Re: What Will Be Your Prayer Points If You Attend Ur Church's Cross-over Service? by Adeesther56(f): 6:56am On Jan 01, 2023
I didn't attend unfortunately
Re: What Will Be Your Prayer Points If You Attend Ur Church's Cross-over Service? by Adeesther56(f): 6:56am On Jan 01, 2023
I didn't attend unfortunately.....
Re: What Will Be Your Prayer Points If You Attend Ur Church's Cross-over Service? by NLPoliceWoman: 1:24pm On Jan 02, 2023
Memphitz357:
My main prayer point is for Nigerians to come out en mass and vote Peter Obi as the next President and Commander in Chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I also pray that in 2023, CoronaVirusRelo should upstage Mannabbqgrillz as the most f00lish and stoopid Nairalander as it is totally unfair as Mannabbqgrillz keeps getting the award year after year.
P.S. Any mods wey go try ban me na instant death for am ooooooo!!!!
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2.

Rule 20

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Happens When We Die? / Christian, What Kind Of Fisherman Are You? / The Biblical Mary Is Not A Roman Catholic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.