Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,196 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning (9022 Views)

Indecent Dressing By Ladies Seen Everywhere On The Streets This Yule Tide! (Pic) / I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing / Nigerian Man Exposes Wife Who Sent Her “indecent Photos” To A Bank Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by StrongAlphMale: 9:39am On Dec 31, 2022
I Went to get something at a nearby store just this morning, and this girl, looking at her she should be 16 or so walked to the shop to buy something too.

She wore short gown with cuts and opening everywhere and it was visible she wasn't putting on pants and bra. Her nipples was just dangling around from the gown. Her thighs and everything was just showing.

An old woman who sat at the shop was looking at her (perhaps she came to visit her children or family in that house). She kept staring at this girl until she could no longer hold herself. The next I heard was "na wetin be this" which kind clothes you wear so"? So u wear this thing commot for House come outside"? This thing wey dey show all your body? U no see say this clothes no cover your body?.

This old woman continued talking until she said "If to say I no born girl and person tell me say na so girl Pekin dey be I for no believe". I also heard on radio station about guys complaining on how naked Nigerian girls are going in the streets whereby causing public nusiance. Normally we know say Nigeria girls na oloshos and hookup girls, but make una try dey get sense.

29 Likes

Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by EvilRampage(m): 9:48am On Dec 31, 2022
Boss, i no juss understand. That was how i almost bang a 17yr old hookup. She was tall, big and packaged everywhere, you'd think she is over 20. I picked her from ajah to RBA, na there she tell me say she be underaged. Under wetin? I just give her tip and dropped her for there.

21 Likes

Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by Zonefree(m): 9:52am On Dec 31, 2022
she said "If to say I no born girl and person tell me say na so girl Pekin dey be I for no believe".

Mama can even attest. To give birth to a female child is more dangerous than nuclear warheads.

God bless Mama for trying to eradicate insanity from the world.

34 Likes

Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by Zonefree(m): 9:53am On Dec 31, 2022
About 89.646% of Nigerian women above 70 years are alpha. Their reasonings and orientation are hardcore.

Most Gen Z mothers will see that same girl and applaud her dressing.

Some of them will still come here and tell Mama to mind her business that it's a free world.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by toujurs: 9:55am On Dec 31, 2022
Go to jara mall off medical road, 16 year old don't wear bra anymore. You will see the nipples showing.

Guys are really knacking o!. Like undecided. Guys are knacking any how they like, i mean those who are financially okay.

Funny enough, after knacking these girls, exploring their bodies, then they leave the reminant for broke boys to marry grin.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by StrongAlphMale: 9:55am On Dec 31, 2022
EvilRampage:
Boss, i no juss understand. That was how i almost bang a 17yr old hookup. She was tall, big and packaged everywhere, you'd think she is over 20. I picked her from ajah to RBA, na there she tell me say she be underaged. Under wetin? I just give her tip and dropped her for there.

I can confidently tell you that girl has chopped much dick far bigger and longer than yours. Girls of 15years dey collect Dick on a steady let alone a 17years old girl who's already a pro.

As you dropped her off, be rest assured that a man over 42years will pick her up that night and bang her. And the Girl go demand for More. Come my street u go see Dem! From 15 Dem dey collect Dick on a steady

20 Likes

Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by StrongAlphMale: 9:57am On Dec 31, 2022
toujurs:
Go to jara mall off medical road, 16 year old don't wear bra anymore. You will see the nipples showing.

Guys are really knacking o!. Like undecided. Guys are knacking any how they like, i mean those who have money.

Funny enough, after knacking these girls, exploring their bodies, then they leave the reminant for broke boys to marry grin.

After chopping the meat, they leave the Bones for simps to marry.

Real men eats meat, na simp men dey chop and manage bone

9 Likes

Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by EvilRampage(m): 10:00am On Dec 31, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

I can confidently tell you that girl has chopped much dick far bigger and longer than yours. Girls of 15years dey collect Dick on a steady let alone a 17years old girl who's already a pro.

As you dropped her off, be rest assured that a man over 42years will pick her up that night and bang her. And the Girl go demand for More. Come my street u go see Dem! From 15 Dem dey collect Dick on a steady
E be things.... The worst part na when them wan settle down, you go hear "forget my past"..... Iffa forget make i dick bend.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by toujurs: 10:02am On Dec 31, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

After chopping the meat, they leave the Bones for simps to marry.

Real men eats meat, na simp men dey chop and manage bone
Broke boys professing love to manage, wide repackaged coochie cheesy..

But these broke boys, are now wiser, when they chop the coochie, they would later realize it wasn't worth the stress.

It's not really like guys have intention to ghost girls after the knacking, but these kind things, you won't know how to tell the babe that her coochie is wide, dry and lacks pleasure. Other than to go cold on her. cheesy...

11 Likes

Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by EvilRampage(m): 10:03am On Dec 31, 2022
Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by StrongAlphMale: 10:04am On Dec 31, 2022
EvilRampage:

E be things.... The worst part na when them wan settle down, you go hear "forget my past"..... Iffa forget make i dick bend.

We're angry you gave her tfare for service not render. Like what exactly was the tfare for?

You Lost. Next time bang that girl. Forget her age, don't let anyone tell u otherwise. That girl dey collect dick from men much More older than you by far. No dey looseguard again

5 Likes

Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by Zonefree(m): 10:05am On Dec 31, 2022
Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by EvilRampage(m): 10:06am On Dec 31, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

We're angry you gave her tfare for service not render. Like what exactly was the tfare for?

You Lost. Next time bang that girl. Forget her age, don't let anyone tell u otherwise. That girl dey collect dick from men much More older than you by far. No dey looseguard again
Boss no be money i give am o

2 Likes

Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by StrongAlphMale: 10:07am On Dec 31, 2022
EvilRampage:

oga lower your vawulence. The "tip" na "piece of advice". I told her to face her future. Just as i have a sister who is 17 also.

Never make the mistake of advising a Nigerian girl. Wetin u dey advice her for? Are you her father? You're already simping. Stop acting the "nice guy" lifestyle, that's simping.

Your duty was to bang her pussy, dump her and move on and not advising her. No dey looseguard again

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by StrongAlphMale: 10:08am On Dec 31, 2022
EvilRampage:

Boss no be money i give am o

Okk now I grab. We thought you wasted your Money on her
Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by LikeAking: 10:09am On Dec 31, 2022
Guys make una forget woman mata. All those things na distraction. Focus on the money, leave woman mata for the God's.

Wise up.

No body go pay u for been deputy Jesus.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by StrongAlphMale: 10:10am On Dec 31, 2022
Zonefree:

Mama can even attest. To give birth to a female child is more dangerous than nuclear warheads.

God bless Mama for trying to eradicate insanity from the world.

U need to see the annoyance and anger on the Old woman's face

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by EvilRampage(m): 10:10am On Dec 31, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Okk now I grab. We thought you wasted your Money on her
grin Them don expell me from the school of simping. I'm now working hard to join the Alpha. Once bitten, twice shy.

1 Like

Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by habsydiamond(m): 10:10am On Dec 31, 2022
Na advertisement she dey do.... u no want make she make money enter new years... na how dem dey use some of them do ritual be that oo

1 Like

Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by T0BY(m): 10:10am On Dec 31, 2022
To born girl for this present generation dey even fear me.. ashawo and olosho everywhere. Even married ones no dey left out, Them dey run am codedly.

6 Likes

Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by EvilRampage(m): 10:13am On Dec 31, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Never make the mistake of advising a Nigerian girl. Wetin u dey advice her for? Are you her father? You're already simping. Stop acting the "nice guy" lifestyle, that's simping.

Your duty was to bang her pussy, dump her and move on and not advising her. No dey looseguard again
I don wise up

3 Likes

Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by StrongAlphMale: 10:14am On Dec 31, 2022
toujurs:
Broke boys professing love to manage, wide repackaged coochie cheesy..

But these broke boys, are now wiser, when they chop the coochie, they would later realize it wasn't worth the stress.

It's not really like guys have intention to ghost girls after the knacking, but these kind things, you won't know how to tell the babe that her coochie is wide, dry and lacks pleasure. Other than to go cold on her. cheesy...

Men are getting wiser now. They've suddenly realized that MEN ARE THE PRIZE!
Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by Zonefree(m): 10:15am On Dec 31, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

U need to see the annoyance and anger on the Old woman's face
In the medieval era, Mama would organize her fellow women, In solidarity, they will march the girl to the market square and set her ablaze.

7 Likes

Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by StrongAlphMale: 10:16am On Dec 31, 2022
LikeAking:
Guys make una forget woman mata. All those things na distraction. Focus on the money, leave woman mata for the God's.

Wise up.

No body go pay u for been deputy Jesus.

At the bolded

A timely advice. He who has ears let him hear what the spirit is saying through this comrade

1 Like

Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by StrongAlphMale: 10:19am On Dec 31, 2022
Zonefree:

In the medieval era, Mama would organize her fellow women, In solidarity they will march the girl to the market square and set her ablaze.

grin grin no be lie at all. It was as if the Old woman wanted to descend on her and tears those clothes. One can easily tell that from the look on her face

1 Like

Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by Mcreloaded(m): 10:20am On Dec 31, 2022
HIV is still very much rampant and Hepatitis B is much on the rise.
Before it was ugbowo in benin that had high case of these diseases but little children in GRA or in other words yahoo boys and small under age cute little girls have these diseases.

NOTE these little girls are so beautiful and cute looking but when you get closer to them you see their fangs and then you know you are seeing a real vampire.

And above all drugs don finish the girls as the guys dey learn for where these small girls dey when it comes to drugs.

Instead of me to carry all these under age girls wey drugs and disease don manifest for their life I just jeje call one of my numerous girls back in the day and 1 or 2 must free for weekend things.

1 Like

Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by StrongAlphMale: 10:21am On Dec 31, 2022
EvilRampage:

grin Them don expell me from the school of simping. I'm now working hard to join the Alpha. Once bitten, twice shy.

As the new Year starts tomorrow, Becoming an alpha male is the best decision every sane man would make in his life.

1 Like

Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by StrongAlphMale: 10:22am On Dec 31, 2022
habsydiamond:
Na advertisement she dey do.... u no want make she make money enter new years... na how dem dey use some of them do ritual be that oo

Every Sane man knows she was doing advertisement. Even me wey dey there know say na advert and promo she dey do.

2 Likes

Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by StrongAlphMale: 10:24am On Dec 31, 2022
T0BY:
To born girl for this present generation dey even fear me.. ashawo and olosho everywhere. Even married ones no dey left out, Them dey run am codedly.

I don tell God say make he no make mistake give me girl Pekin, say na just 2 sons I want and they'll be footballers. One will Play for real Madrid and the other one for Man u or Man City

1 Like

Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by Zonefree(m): 10:26am On Dec 31, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

grin grin no be lie at all. It was as if the Old woman wanted to descend on her and tears those clothes. One can easily tell that from the look on her face
Her anger is justified cos she can vividly recall how things were done in her time. It's a pain in her heart to see young Nigerian girls growing in stupidity. These demons are causing extreme pains to Mama and it's bad.

10 Likes

Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by habsydiamond(m): 10:27am On Dec 31, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Every Sane man knows she was doing advertisement. Even me wey dey there know say na advert and promo she dey do.
what i still do t understand is why are our ladies doing this olosho of a thing.. if someone should let me like poverty I will not accept cos we have girls from rich backgrounds indulging in the act.

4 Likes

Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by StrongAlphMale: 10:31am On Dec 31, 2022
Mcreloaded:
HIV is still very much rampant and Hepatitis B is much on the rise.
Before it was ugbowo in benin that had high case of these diseases but little children in GRA or in other words yahoo boys and small under age cute little girls have these diseases.

NOTE these little girls are so beautiful and cute looking but when you get closer to them you see their fangs and then you know you are seeing a real vampire.

And above all drugs don finish the girls as the guys dey learn for where these small girls dey when it comes to drugs.

Instead of me to carry all these under age girls wey drugs and disease don manifest for their life I just jeje call one of my numerous girls back in the day and 1 or 2 must free for weekend things.

They're all the same with wide hoes, wide enough to contain multiple dicks at once.

BTW, How u take no say na Benin City this thing happen? grin omo all the small small girls wey dey my area na pro for chopping dick around. Drugs and chilling with yahoo boys na normal thing for them na. Yahoo boys now dey learn work for where these small small girls dey

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba Girl With Massive Stuffs Flaunts Everything She's Got / 10 Memes Why ‘correct Bro’ Is The New Funniest Kid On The Block / What Effect Does Marriage Have On You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.