Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

How Will You Spend Watchnight - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Will You Spend Watchnight (11328 Views)

How Much Do You Spend A Week As A Single Person? / Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? / How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Spend Watchnight by Sleekfingers: 1:33pm On Dec 31, 2022
What's special about new year? I take everyday I am alive seriously.......

1 Like

Re: How Will You Spend Watchnight by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:34pm On Dec 31, 2022
Bossjakande:
Its not easy that we start and end the year with good and peace. I am blessed.

I woke up this morning singing praise. where will you spend your cross over. Some in church mosque or party in club.some at home witH family.

Where will you spend crossover?

Can you help me?
Re: How Will You Spend Watchnight by poweredcom(m): 1:35pm On Dec 31, 2022
Inside a brothel where there are lot of ashewos and watch how they go to church dis night for cross over service a d later come back to hustle lol

1 Like

Re: How Will You Spend Watchnight by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:43pm On Dec 31, 2022
Church of course. We must start the new year with prayer and commit our way to him. 2023 shall be a glorious year for us in Jesus mighty name. Happy New Year in advance my people.
Re: How Will You Spend Watchnight by spencekat(m): 1:48pm On Dec 31, 2022
This year own,e be like say na bar or club I go dey oo.2022 be rugged for my side.Well,thanks to Baba God for life.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Spend Watchnight by Ekugbeh(m): 1:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
#Enter2023withPastorChris
Re: How Will You Spend Watchnight by spencekat(m): 1:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
opera1:
It's a normal day, nothing is special about it.
May God bless you.It is just like any other day,just that the calendar will change.
Re: How Will You Spend Watchnight by Bossjakande: 1:57pm On Dec 31, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

But beer clears my head. It makes me serious. And it makes me sleep soundly.

Happy married life, by the way.

But seriously, why you marry now, my guy.

Marriage is a prison. Why, Jakande? Why?
guy thank u but marriage is not a prison it is sweet and am enjoying it. I feel am so lucky.dont let dose useless girls here in family room hate marriage. I marry cos is the best. I will put a blog about why marriage is beta Dan single life.dont drink too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will You Spend Watchnight by clydecarson(m): 2:05pm On Dec 31, 2022
Kesifo666:
I don't know

Guys it still working Christmas money

Palm campaign are still paying #10,000 naira instantly for new user that sign up through the verify campaign link only, even old user can benefit by using another number that is not registered with palmpay before.

First register with your phone number using the verify campaign link that you will find below

(Note use a phone number that has not been use before)

When done you will receive the #10,000 instantly and withdraw fast don't delay as long as you use the verify campaign link you will receive the #10,000 naira no stress no task and withdraw fast or transfer it to your bank account

You will find the campaign link in this Facebook post below and register successfully

Click it below https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid0XHB2m1TGGvfTnirGhiCJtrdDaD9CwbMaqiFKh1SRgSoutvMnNi8zSenmnmbt47svl/?app=fbl

When you receive the money send #2000 Naira to me as appreciation, palmpay 8. 1. 0. 46. 46. 8. 2. 5

Scam,you want to hack people Facebook abi...nonsense scammer with stupid link

No one should click on that link
Re: How Will You Spend Watchnight by 404adelowo: 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2022
Church I thinkChurch I think...
Re: How Will You Spend Watchnight by mma84(m): 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2022
opera1:
God bless you my brother
Re: How Will You Spend Watchnight by HellVictorinho6(m): 2:27pm On Dec 31, 2022
cry cry cry
Re: How Will You Spend Watchnight by Heybeedee(m): 2:27pm On Dec 31, 2022
Abeg which one be mosque bayi…Wettin concern muslim with Gregorian calendar �We thank God for life every other day
Re: How Will You Spend Watchnight by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2022
At home please.

We will praise GOD into the new year at home.
Re: How Will You Spend Watchnight by jedaii(m): 2:43pm On Dec 31, 2022
I will just smoke weed and play, play station all through the night. [color=#550000][/color]
Re: How Will You Spend Watchnight by Dreadlock69(m): 2:55pm On Dec 31, 2022
Buy like 150k igbo “buy plenty lighter i go just dey kunk am non stop”

Buy food 150k

Carry bae or hook up you understand

Light dey ac dey
Re: How Will You Spend Watchnight by meobizy(f): 3:02pm On Dec 31, 2022
Its not easy that we start and end the year with good and peace.
I hate this thing people say. You can not put your health to fate, disappointment will always creep up. Sha, una no believe in exercise so I’m blowing hot air.

I’ll spend the crossover night doing one of three options:

1. Sleeping on my comfortable bed.

2. Viewing YouTube or watching past MMA fights.

3. Typing rubbish on Nairaland.

That’s all. Alcohol wrecks me for almost three straight days and I do not care for church services. Na indoors get me.
Re: How Will You Spend Watchnight by Irondome1: 3:05pm On Dec 31, 2022
Bigajeff:
It will not be diffrent from any other night, watching My favourite Zeeword by 8pm Agent Ragav after that catchup with MTV base videos, browse Naijafans.com before I joined my wife on bed. Kilo special?
You mean you will join your husband?!?
Re: How Will You Spend Watchnight by meobizy(f): 3:07pm On Dec 31, 2022
Kesifo666:
I don't know

Guys it still working Christmas money

Palm campaign are still paying #10,000 naira instantly for new user that sign up through the verify campaign link only, even old user can benefit by using another number that is not registered with palmpay before.

First register with your phone number using the verify campaign link that you will find below

(Note use a phone number that has not been use before)

When done you will receive the #10,000 instantly and withdraw fast don't delay as long as you use the verify campaign link you will receive the #10,000 naira no stress no task and withdraw fast or transfer it to your bank account

You will find the campaign link in this Facebook post below and register successfully

Click it below https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid0XHB2m1TGGvfTnirGhiCJtrdDaD9CwbMaqiFKh1SRgSoutvMnNi8zSenmnmbt47svl/?app=fbl

When you receive the money send #2000 Naira to me as appreciation, palmpay 8. 1. 0. 46. 46. 8. 2. 5
Did you confirm this with Mynd44?
Re: How Will You Spend Watchnight by osazsky(m): 3:10pm On Dec 31, 2022
Chc off course
Re: How Will You Spend Watchnight by Bigajeff(m): 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2022
Irondome1:
You mean you will join your husband?!?

Lol, Wife nah, I'm not a gay
Re: How Will You Spend Watchnight by emmyluizzz: 3:56pm On Dec 31, 2022
marlow1962:
After church, I will be At home playing games, smoking my loud and drinking my codeine. When food done I eat, anygal wer say she wn gv me watch night pussy is welcomed.

I really like your style...I have never smoked good weed on new years Eve...

I will try it today with Amanda sucking my hard black dick....it Shou be a nice experience

1 Like

Re: How Will You Spend Watchnight by marlow1962(m): 3:58pm On Dec 31, 2022
emmyluizzz:

I really like your style...I have never smoked good weed on new years Eve...

I will try it today with Amanda sucking my hard black dick....it Shou be a nice experience
That’s nice, Amanda should also be on trips if you and her wants to enjoy the moment.
Re: How Will You Spend Watchnight by Honchoslim16(m): 4:23pm On Dec 31, 2022
I'd be home pressing my phone, watching TV and sleep off........ By the time i wake, it's a new day cool

1 Like

Re: How Will You Spend Watchnight by Bashnigga(m): 5:09pm On Dec 31, 2022
Omo na video game get me this night cool
Re: How Will You Spend Watchnight by jibrilELsudan: 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
LOOKING FOR FRESH KUKUNASE

1 Like

Re: How Will You Spend Watchnight by ismodiwa(m): 6:01pm On Dec 31, 2022
RestructureNig6:

You should be arrested
Re: How Will You Spend Watchnight by phemmyfour: 6:05pm On Dec 31, 2022
Bossjakande:

I woke up this morning singing praise. where will you spend your cross over. Some in church mosque or party in club.some at home witH family.

Church
Re: How Will You Spend Watchnight by Tonytonex(m): 6:35pm On Dec 31, 2022
Bossjakande:

I'll follow virtually. Distance is not a barrier. Cause of distance. My house is far from church. So na virtual. My phone is fully charged. And data dey.
Re: How Will You Spend Watchnight by Sharonstone7719: 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2022
Some nice food and drink at home, a telephone call to the parents then a snooze
Re: How Will You Spend Watchnight by donhils: 7:40pm On Dec 31, 2022
opera1:
This is what I've been telling people but they wouldn't hear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? / My Dad Has An Affair With Another Woman. What Should I Do? / Bill Cosby? Father Figure or EX CAREER RAPIST?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.