Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

All Youths Ernestly Ask For Baba Forever! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Youths Ernestly Ask For Baba Forever! (1351 Views)

INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet / We Aren’t Bus Conductors That Ask For Change – Patience Jonathan. / Nigerians Ask For President Jonathan's Thesis On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Youths Ernestly Ask For Baba Forever! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 28, 2006
Dear Papa Obasanjo,

It is with great reverence and awe that i write you this letter.

Ever since you came into power Baba, i have noted with great pride your indefatigable tirelessness in getting our dear kwantiri to her eldorado. Baba, you are the only president who does not sleep neither do you slumber, infact you are at work 24 hrs of the day just to get the ship of our "nascent" democracy on course. When all hope was lost, when the ship of our dear kwantiri was drifting aimlessly in the wind, God sent you to us straight from Yola prisons and like the Messaiah that was promised, you set our feet on the path to "recovery". I recall with "pride" that you spent more time in foreign lands than your own bed Baba. Of course your "enemies" did not see anything good in your "good" gesture. They hollered and shouted that you travelled to 50 countries in one single year. I do not blame them, they were being shortsighted. See what your efforts have brought us. We have been able to pay our creditors even though our pensioners and policemen are going hungry, it does not matter Baba, like Umaru Dikko, i am yet to see any of them eating from the dustbin.

Baba, your enemies have ganged up again! They claim you have not delivered your promised dividends of democracy. They are the ones that have eyes but cannot see. Can't they see how you delivered GSM to us? Have they not seen the latest economic indices by the Federal "Ojoro" of Statistics? Is it not because of your policies that we have stronger banks today?

Ah Baba! Is it only me that saw how you transformed 'Never Expect Power Always' to Power With-Holding Corporation of Nigeria? Baba your enemies say our skies are the most unsafe in the world, i beg to disagree sir! They should try the Iraqi air space! Are they not seeing how your "Bureau of Private Enrichment" has sold all our public companies to the best "local investors"?
Baba, how can i tell them of the wonders of the Economic and 'Baba'cious crimes commision? Your boy, Nuhu, has virtually sent everyone scampering with their tails between their legs. Infact corruption has been wiped out completely from our land.

Sir, last week some ungrateful journalists were wondering why your boys were holding public hearings on constitutional wuruwuru while religious riots racked the nation. They do not see beyond their noses, which is more important? The tenure of our Baba or the life of some 'religious hoodlums'?

Baba, i want to complain that some people do not realise that Nigeria will collapse without you. They do not see that you are the best thing to happen to our country. Why must we allow you to go in 2007 when you still have years of "good" governance to deliver? Ok, i ask them, who do they think can fill the shoes of our Baba? Oya, tell me!

All the youths of this nation earnestly ask for Baba forever. You who believe in God, how can we tell you to leave when you are yet to fulfill the destiny that "God" gave to you?

Baba, you have turned our nation of lepers to Obasanjo Holdings, it is no wonder that our economy is "improving", more children are going to school, standard of living is higher, roads have been fixed, water flows constantly and we are celebrating 6 yrs of uninterrupted 'poor' supply. Policemen are happier under you, infact they wanted to go on a solidarity strike in so as to force you to run for a third term.

Baba, we do not care for your enemies. It is they who do not see the "Hand of God" on your government.

Let it be known that we who "love" our nation are calling on you Baba, to heed the voice of God and lead our nation forever. Long may you reign Baba. Let the crown stay long, let your feet never leave Aso Villa.
May you never die, for without you our great kwantiri will know no peace!

Baba, just to remind you sir, pls don't forget my own #100million.

http://davidylan..com/2006/02/baba-carry-go.html
Re: All Youths Ernestly Ask For Baba Forever! by ono(m): 8:47am On Mar 01, 2006
@david,
Two thumbs up!!!. Wonderful mail to baba OBJ. I hope it will inspire him to hold on to power till he breaths his last.
Re: All Youths Ernestly Ask For Baba Forever! by Akolawole(m): 2:26pm On Mar 01, 2006
Ummh

@Ono
Long time o, Did you travel on OBJ's campaign? grin

(1) (Reply)

Quiz On Africa / Odili Diverted Beechcraft 1900d Aircraft. / Lesson From Venezuela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.