Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,186 members, 7,860,260 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

Stronger Erection And Stamina - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stronger Erection And Stamina (723 Views)

What Do You Take For Stronger Erection / Reason Why A Woman Has More Sexual Strength And Stamina Than A Man. / Red Wine Increase Testosterone, Stronger Erection And Last Longer In Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stronger Erection And Stamina by Stunningstella: 12:17pm On Dec 31, 2022
Hi guys, please what natural bitters can I buy for my bf that will improve his erection and stamina . We will be fucking later today. We have had sex a couple of time lately and I discovered he feels weak.

Please help with suggestions .
Re: Stronger Erection And Stamina by imagrg(m): 12:28pm On Dec 31, 2022
If he can't perform, shove him off and try my big gbola that is always strong and hard at the slightest hint of sex.
I can go more than 20 minutes non-stop hitting the core and making you reach climax three times before I download!
A trial will conceive you! grin
Stunningstella:
Hi guys, please what natural bitters can I buy for my bf that will improve his erection and stamina . We will be fucking later today. We have had sex a couple of time lately and I discovered he feels weak.

Re: Stronger Erection And Stamina by TinubuDeDrugLor: 12:44pm On Dec 31, 2022
Stunningstella:

Which state are you in ? You can't get that product in every state for now
Re: Stronger Erection And Stamina by marlow1962(m): 2:15pm On Dec 31, 2022
Meet tinubu, em own sure.
Re: Stronger Erection And Stamina by sultan1014(m): 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
Dey play cheesy
Re: Stronger Erection And Stamina by SHINJA: 5:54pm On Dec 31, 2022
imagrg:
If he can't perform, shove him off and try my big gbola that is always strong and hard at the slightest hint of sex.
I can go more than 20 minutes non-stop hitting the core and making you reach climax three times before I download!
A trial will conceive you! grin

You are shameless

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Friend: Personal Suctioning Massager Cup.. / Several Ladies Are Getting Married, Don't Expect Seven Ladies To Fight For You / Why Do People Find It Hard To Believe Someone Is A Virgin (especially Me)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.